Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (1381734 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Tvegas(m): 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2014
Heart2heart:
Sweet mummy Tvegas and Phema: Please can you solve this puzzle for MIHS-bound parents. Kindly give us simple steps on how to get the baby's nigeria passport and visa after delivery at MIHS. Just the steps to follow. God bless you with quadruplets. Amen!!
Bros you no try o, 4 kids at a time? That got me cracking. Please people should free to ask questions , We are one family and all of us were once novices. Veterans in phoenix should please give the detailed process.

But from the little I know from friends who are presently in phoenix, you can travel to Tucson, AZ which is 2 hours away from Phoenix to obtain the American passport. The whole process takes less than a week. There after you can apply for baby's visa through https://www.swgloballlc.com/ earlier stated by @Princessmum or visit the closest Nigerian consular office for it.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Heart2heart(m): 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
God bless.....Tvegas i hope you have asked doctoresperati to draft his costs for quadruplet?
Tvegas:
Bros you no try o, 4 kids at a time? That got me cracking. Please people should free to ask questions , We are one family and all of us were once novices. Veterans in phoenix should please give the detailed process.

But from the little I know from friends who are presently in phoenix, you can travel to Tucson, AZ which is 2 hours away from Phoenix to obtain the American passport. The whole process takes less than a week. There after you can apply for baby's visa through the SW GLOBAL site earlier stated by @Princessmum or visit the closest Nigerian consular office for it.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
Heart2heart:
Phema, kindly give us simple steps on how to get the baby's nigeria passport and visa after delivery at MIHS. Just the steps to follow. God bless you with quadruplets. Amen!!

You con kuku decide to use your hand spoil everything kpatakpata. I still dey struggle with one, you wan gimme four?!? Back to sender grin grin

Go to page 116 of this thread. There is a detailed information as regards baby's documentation in Phoenix by LeonessAug. smiley
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by GenoMI: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
Freshface:
Just got into Phoenix today via Houston as POE using United Airlines.

Hi @Freshface Congrats on your smooth POE. Kindly explain how you were able to fly united in the end even though you were above the 32 week mark. Did they accept a fit to fly letter? I want to buy my ticket and they are the cheapest right now, but I plan to fly at 34 weeks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Freshface: 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
GenoMi i'm not showing dat much, so it wasn't an issue.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by GenoMI: 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
Oh wow! For real? They didn't ask any questions at all? Lucky you. *Now wondering if I can also get away with it LOL grin grin*
Freshface:
GenoMi i'm not showing dat much, so it wasn't an issue.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nita2013: 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
Hello all, pls new update as regards baby's US passport in phoenix. If u intend to go to Tucson for ur baby's US passport and ur hubby won't be with u, pls be aware that they don't accept just any notarized consent again in Tucson oh. D consent must be notarized by d US embassy. Thus this can only be done after d birth of d child.

Someone went there last Monday and they collected all her documents but refused to issue d passport. This they said is been done cos they noticed some fraudulent things been done as per d consent letter.

They went further to state that the embassy in naija would have to send d consent form via email or fax to them. They gave d lady that went d email address and a number to call afterwards and told her once they receive it, they would process d passport

Pls note that this is applicable to Tucson passport center as post office still accepts any notarised consent form.

Cheers
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MrsDan: 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2014
GenoMI:
Oh wow! For real? They didn't ask any questions at all? Lucky you. *Now wondering if I can also get away with it LOL grin grin*
@ GenoMI....just wondering if we can hook up. Am hoping to use Gwennitte or Northside about the same time as u and got a few questions to ask.
Sent you a pm, hoping to hear from you soonest.
Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Freshface: 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
Wedon, well done! R u done? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Freshface: 11:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
GenoMi pls think well before u tek dat risk ooo! Pls do d right thing so dat u don't get stressed up. I had some confidence becos of my body type. Even my own mother doesn't know i'm pregnant. At work my boss was surprised wen I went to submit my maternity leave form. My babies usually come as a surprise to many. So pls think am well dear.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by shagaman: 1:35am On Oct 12, 2014
Dears.....i am still waiting for any help on new york hospital and budget friendly......please help a fellow nairalander
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by damsel020: 2:22am On Oct 12, 2014
Thanks alot. That was really helpful.

[quote author=PrincessMum post=27052380]

@Damsel020:
I got this info here during my research sometime ago and copied
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by bloggerina: 2:27am On Oct 12, 2014
Hello Angel55,
How are you mama? We haven't heard from you on this thread for some days now? Does that mean you've left for the US? I sincerely pray so. Hoping to see you post your goodnews soon mama. Take care...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 12, 2014
bloggerina:
Hello Angel55,
How are you mama? We haven't heard from you on this thread for some days now? Does that mean you've left for the US? I sincerely pray so. Hoping to see you post your goodnews soon mama. Take care...

From her previous posts, she was already in the US. She was supposed to use El Paso till she found out they are not so VBAC friendly and opted out.

I hope she makes the right move at this critical stage of her pregnancy.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Heart2heart(m): 6:58am On Oct 12, 2014
what about a hubby traveling with her. does he need to fill the consent form here in nigeria and travel with it? by the way how do one get the consent form and get it notarized specifically for both couples travelling?
Nita2013:
Hello all, pls new update as regards baby's US passport in phoenix. If u intend to go to Tucson for ur baby's US passport and ur hubby won't be with u, pls be aware that they don't accept just any notarized consent again in Tucson oh. D consent must be notarized by d US embassy. Thus this can only be done after d birth of d child.

Someone went there last Monday and they collected all her documents but refused to issue d passport. This they said is been done cos they noticed some fraudulent things been done as per d consent letter.

They went further to state that the embassy in naija would have to send d consent form via email or fax to them. They gave d lady that went d email address and a number to call afterwards and told her once they receive it, they would process d passport

Pls note that this is applicable to Tucson passport center as post office still accepts any notarised consent form.

Cheers
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nita2013: 7:22am On Oct 12, 2014
If both hubby nd wife will be present, they won't need d consent form.

Heart2heart:
what about a hubby traveling with her. does he need to fill the consent form here in nigeria and travel with it? by the way how do one get the consent form and get it notarized specifically for both couples travelling?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by GenoMI: 8:35am On Oct 12, 2014
grin grin Yes o my sister I dey try think am, though my body type is the same as yours - let me check what air france and delta have for me sha to be on the safe side ..

Freshface:
GenoMi pls think well before u tek dat risk ooo! Pls do d right thing so dat u don't get stressed up. I had some confidence becos of my body type. Even my own mother doesn't know i'm pregnant. At work my boss was surprised wen I went to submit my maternity leave form. My babies usually come as a surprise to many. So pls think am well dear.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by GenoMI: 8:36am On Oct 12, 2014
Hi MrsDan I responsded to your message, pls check your inbox

MrsDan:

@ GenoMI....just wondering if we can hook up. Am hoping to use Gwennitte or Northside about the same time as u and got a few questions to ask.
Sent you a pm, hoping to hear from you soonest.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by raii: 8:56am On Oct 12, 2014
Nita2013:
If both hubby nd wife will be present, they won't need d consent form.

I remember a few threada back some one saying a notarised consent from the embassy is needed. You cant even do it before the pikin comes cos d embassy official will stamp the date on it.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by raii: 9:03am On Oct 12, 2014
Is it possible to process and obtain the baby's US passport within two days in downtown Houston like the Tucson passport office.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MadameU: 9:07am On Oct 12, 2014
[quote author=Nita2013 post=27065124]Hello all, pls new update as regards baby's US passport in phoenix. If u intend to go to Tucson for ur baby's US passport and ur hubby won't be with u, pls be aware that they don't accept just any notarized consent again in Tucson oh. D consent must be notarized by d US embassy. Thus this can only be done after d birth of d child.

Thanks for this piece of info Nita .how's the baby? Trust Naija world people to go and block the way for others....hiss ..............
people can't just stick to instructions and do the honourable thing. I can imagine they must have found several fraudulently altered letters of consent.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Heart2heart(m): 9:10am On Oct 12, 2014
i saw that too. so does it mean both couples going still needs the consent form? so where would they get the form and also notarizing it since they are both in US? throw more florescent light..
raii:

I remember a few threada back some one saying a notarised consent from the embassy is needed. You cant even do it before the pikin comes cos d embassy official will stamp the date on it.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by raii: 9:16am On Oct 12, 2014
Heart2heart:
i saw that too. so does it mean both couples going still needs the consent form? so where would they get the form and also notarizing it since they are both in US? throw more florescent light..

You would only need a consent form if one parent os absent. If both are with the baby they can apply with no wahala.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by pattyreal(f): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2014
GenoMI:
grin grin Yes o my sister I dey try think am, though my body type is the same as yours - let me check what air france and delta have for me sha to be on the safe side ..

@Genomi pls check airfrance well ooo. Someone on dis thread booked airfrance bt had 2 cancel cos airfrance needs a shenghen visa. If u dn't hv it pls call & confirm b4 u book 2 avoid double xpenses
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Heart2heart(m): 9:34am On Oct 12, 2014
Unscrupulous ones blocking other peoples' chances of success since 13 B.C We can't keep living out that naija stereotype. It is abysmally bad.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Heart2heart(m): 9:36am On Oct 12, 2014
raii Oluwa gba gi ume. isee!!!. Is wakanow reliable? I am seeing cheap fairs from BA.
raii:

You would only need a consent form if one parent os absent. If both are with the baby they can apply with no wahala.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by kykes: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2014
pattyreal:

@Genomi pls check airfrance well ooo. Someone on dis thread booked airfrance bt had 2 cancel cos airfrance needs a shenghen visa. If u dn't hv it pls call & confirm b4 u book 2 avoid double xpenses

You will only need a schengen visa if airfrance stops over in 2 schengen or more countries before heading to usa. If it's just one schegen country e.g France, u don't need a schengen visa.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by damsel020: 10:19am On Oct 12, 2014
Yes it's possible. Did my sons own on Friday at houston downtown and collected it dat same day.

raii:
Is it possible to process and obtain the baby's US passport within two days in downtown Houston like the Tucson passport office.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by pattyreal(f): 11:12am On Oct 12, 2014
Heart2heart:
raii Oluwa gba gi ume. isee!!!. Is wakanow reliable? I am seeing cheap fairs from BA.

Yes wakanow is reliable. I've used dem b4. All u hv 2 do is call dem wen u pay so dat dey'll process ur ticket on time
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Heart2heart(m): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2014
which number do i call?
pattyreal:

Yes wakanow is reliable. I've used dem b4. All u hv 2 do is call dem wen u pay so dat dey'll process ur ticket on time
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MadameU: 11:40am On Oct 12, 2014
Hello everyone , I hope we have all had a fabulous weekend. Please Has anyone used a shipper in phoenix? Or have any contact that can ship stuff from Arizona to Nigeria via air freight or even ship, kindly give me their contact or PM me please. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (402)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.