Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (1381967 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Neoski: 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
Neoski:
@lizcom25,congrats on the birth of you daughter.pls I am planning on using doctores para ti(del so medical ) but a lot of people are complaining about them,please can you brief me on the processes you went through.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by lizcom25: 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
@neoski: My wife did her interview with a mail from Dr. Fagbohun in abuja because by then we didn't know about doctor parati until after the interview and visa was given. But we had to send a mail to Dr. Fagbohun that we have decided to use elpaso and he replied us to say no problem. Then I started my wife registration and then upfront payments. Paid for one week for Hisgrace lodge because she told them she will be staying at in suite. That was our process...If there are other questions please let me know
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by lizcom25: 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
Del so Medical is the delivery hospital that Doctors parati will refer you to

quote author=ujuani post=27606652]
Hello lizcom,
Congrats on the birth of your baby.
Pls am new and am not sure how to use this. I'd like to get detailed info on del so medical my interview is scheduled for next week. Many thanks[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by ogonnan: 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
Olhar:
@ ogonnan
Congrats on ur delivery.....good to hear your experience with gwinnett nurses.....am also using them......pls just want to confirm if that bill includes epidural or u didn't use....not a bad bill......

thanks for the well wishes all. @olhar, i didnt use epidural. Hebrew woman thingssmiley

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by sayoberry(f): 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Tvegas(m): 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
MerryMom:
It's official, dem don detain @Tvegas for POE at Houston grin Hehehehehehehehe. As we no hear from him again.

grin grin grin See Your Mouth. God punish devil and fire burn dem bomboclat wey try to stop me at the POE. I have been reading and laughing at the panic on this thread though. I even heard Nairaland is now known at the Houston POE. Make una calm down ooo, anxiety is not good for your babies. It will end in praise for everyone.

I have been in MFM ,sending fire ahead to all your POE's . My prayer ends soon,then other preparation follows. So no shaking. Holyyyy Ghoooost Fire.

16 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Neoski: 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
lizcom25:
@neoski: My wife did her interview with a mail from Dr. Fagbohun in abuja because by then we didn't know about doctor parati until after the interview and visa was given. But we had to send a mail to Dr. Fagbohun that we have decided to use elpaso and he replied us to say no problem. Then I started my wife registration and then upfront payments. Paid for one week for Hisgrace lodge because she told them she will be staying at in suite. That was our process...If there are other questions please let me know
Thks for the info
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by nefertitiram: 2:47am On Nov 01, 2014
bloggerina:
All these POE stories are just making me weak mhen. After all the planning, savings, arrangements, its really painful when people are sent back. I pray all intending mamas enter easily & smoothly henceforth and all visa reapplies granted.

Pls we need some goodnews on this thread again. Births, visas, succesful entry etc.

How are the nairaland babies doing sef? Mihs pple, elpaso pple, Oakbend pple, WHMC pple - una neva born? Phema & co - una neva go? Nerfertiti, Bomly, Imo007 - how are you doing? All the pple dat chopped the Delta awoof ticket finish - una neva use am?

Regards to everyone sha.
Cheers

Hiya! Am good o! Freezing in Chicago. It snowed lightly today and has been 3 degrees celsius. Getting set to join the preggies train again once I return from Exile! Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by kizluv(f): 7:24am On Nov 01, 2014
HAPPY NEW MONTH!!! Newbie Here....
Want to say thank you very to everyone for all the information you have contributed to this thread. Finally made it to page 218, *Phew*.
Got my visa few months ago through the dropbox system. Even though my intentions wer not to give birth then, I would like to send a message to the embassy, I am just scared, Nyways, I would pray and send it all the same.
Happy I can finally post smiley

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by thababe: 8:27am On Nov 01, 2014
Kizluv don't worry go ahead and write. It is well as long as u didn't lie before.since it's dropbox u should be cool

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by zeezahbee(f): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
if anyone needs accommodation close to oakbend and whmc hospital. kindly send a pm
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Emblem(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hello everyone, i have bn ffing this thread quietly. I got my visa last month. My wife got hers early dis year While she was in the UK b4 we got married. We plan to have our baby in the US......going thru this thread last night made me realise its important to let the embassy know u are going to have a baby in the US. I have attached a conversation btw a couple and the VO from the "US visit visa" thread. So i strongly advice anyone going to have a baby in the US and have a visa b4 getting pregnant to pls write the embassy.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by lisamarris(f): 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
zeezahbee:
if anyone needs accommodation close to oakbend and whmc hospital. kindly send a pm

I am interested
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Dkbb: 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
@Web005

Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by sayoberry(f): 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by baauh: 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hello all,

I am new to this forum. My wife is 8th pregnant and due to be on 10th January. Can anybody recommend good and cheap hospital new New Jersey as we have relatives there.
My maximum budget is around 5k USD.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by bloggerina: 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hello zeezahbee, Pls am intrested but I've not been able to send pm o. Its not working. Could you pls send me a pm? Maybe it will work from your end pls. Thank you

zeezahbee:
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Fruitilicious: 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
baauh:
Hello all,

I am new to this forum. My wife is 8th pregnant and due to be on 10th January. Can anybody recommend good and cheap hospital new New Jersey as we have relatives there.
My maximum budget is around 5k USD.

Hackensack UMC mountainside hospital 1 Bay avenue, Montclair NJ

Contact the doctors office, normal delivery is $6550 or there about, all the best
Doctors-Charles haddad or Fares Diarbakerli,
bestobgyn@gmail.com
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Heliano(f): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
I will be travelling to phillyy to have my baby in January, I have paid a deposit to the hospital (Delaware County) but do I still need to camouflage my pregnancy someone pls help
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by pattyreal(f): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
Heliano:
I will be travelling to phillyy to have my baby in January, I have paid a deposit to the hospital (Delaware County) but do I still need to camouflage my pregnancy someone pls help

Camouflage ke! Dn't even tink of it! As long as u hv paid ur bills pls go wit receipt of payment, doctor's email correspondence and pray very well cos philly poe as I heard is nt a smiling poe. D truth will always come out.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by kizluv(f): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
@ Thababe, I will, First thing on monday morning, Thanks...

Please anyone with info on affordable hospitals near "Springfield, Massachusetts"
I am still searching online and sending mails to different hospitals, the prices I am getting no be here at all.
Please my people, help me if you have any thing, I would also place any info I get here, Thanks...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by kizluv(f): 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
Heliano:

Hia, don't try it at all, if you can, read through the thread, you would see POE stories, you could be sent back ooo.
Please how much did you pay to Delaware, I hear it's really expensive, can you give info on how you got your package.
Thank you...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Heliano(f): 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
The cost of delivery in Delware is 7500 which includes the gyn fees too, hmmm, pls what is it about Philly not being a good POE abegii any experience to share abeg I will be leaving in 2 weeks time

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by major1p: 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
ogonnan:
hiya all... pele for all the people with poe issues oo.... quick update for Atlanta people..
bill came about 2 days ago. 4165 for me and 1100 for baby. with 40% discount, i'll end up paying about 3k2 or so.... with doctors fees, everything comes to less than 6k
2. be sure to keep calling to ask for bill. they said mine would be ready in 2 weeks but i called almost everyday and got it in less than 8

Hi Ogonnan. Pls can I have the number you kept calling. It's been more than 2weeks for me and I still don't have my bill. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by lizcom25: 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
Dear All, got to Elpaso today through Houston by United to see my wife and new baby girl. Please where is Tvegas oooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by zeezahbee(f): 1:42am On Nov 02, 2014
bloggerina:
Hello zeezahbee, Pls am intrested but I've not been able to send pm o. Its not working. Could you pls send me a pm? Maybe it will work from your end pls. Thank you

i replied already
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by exxy(m): 6:13am On Nov 02, 2014
house, which is the cheapest state to give birth. i mean very cheap.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by vendetta2: 6:54am On Nov 02, 2014
Good morning house i am really happy with this thread.. please i want to find out if there is anything wrong with using a community or government hospital to give birth in the baltimore. i learnt that they are slightly cheaper than the regular private hospitals. i will like to also be educated on birthing centres.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by exxy(m): 6:58am On Nov 02, 2014
any one with an idea of a cheap hospital in newyork. reply please.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MadameU: 7:40am On Nov 02, 2014
Happy new month everyone. Congrats to all the new parents in the house.May your joy be full and your days long and peaceful.
In other news I'm still holding fast to my can of pepsi and pop corn watching and skipping. Cheers all

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Tvegas(m): 8:22am On Nov 02, 2014
lizcom25:
Dear All, got to Elpaso today through Houston by United to see my wife and new baby girl. Please where is Tvegas oooo
Lol, It's good to read from you bro, how is your wife and baby?. On behalf of thread members we hereby send our own name for the baby. It shall be ""Oluwadamilola" . wink
MadameU:
Happy new month everyone. Congrats to all the new parents
I see you. Happy new month .

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MamaTobenna: 8:23am On Nov 02, 2014
@vendetta2, hmmmn personally, I do not advise that u travel all the way from Nigeria to go and use a birthing centre. Note that in case of any complications , you will still be taken to the hospital which will now be an emergency hence more costs than you would have incurred normally. As for community hospitals, just check for reviews of the hospital and be sure the hospital is averagely okay. We won't have complications in Jesus name but let's not compromise our health in the name of cheaper options. This is my opinion though

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (402)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.