Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,570 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil (13814 Views)

Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter / Jonathan Defies INEC- Deploys Presidential Jets For Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by Antiscam1: 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2011
Not zimbabwe,Sao Tome & principe is d giant of AFRICA
Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by AjanleKoko: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2011
jumiluve:

WHen we have cleaned up our acts, nobody will dare try to wrest our original title from us. Long live Nigeria and Nigerians!!

Now this is funny, really. We have a title? Did we win it, and in what weight category?
Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by Princek12(m): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2011
How can we be the giant of Africa when generators provide most of our electricity, when there are no good roads on which to drive, and when the average Nigerian has no access to a publicly-sourced clean, drinking water (water barely comes out of the tap)?

Our stupid leaders should be ashamed of themselves, that is, if they have one scintilla of shame, and should realize that all the luxury cars and generator sets in their compounds, which is usually shielded by high fences, will not save our country from this international embarrassment.
Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2011
YOu guys think with ur anus, Actually u guys have block heads, why is the comercial done by a Nigerian if South Africa are confidence they are Giant of Africa, does it mean that its is only Nigerians who tour south Africa to ascertain it as a giant of africa, Somebody called u a fool and then u said, well I have not behave nicely b4 let me continue to answer a fool. Do you know that a lot of south Africans are poorer than Nigerians and was exposed during the world cup documentary, yet they will never let you know all their diseases. But a stupid yoruba Couple sold their Birth right Psychologically for money
Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by mohamosh: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2011
It is surprising the heated argument this so call 'GIANT OF AFRICA' cliche has caused. Constructively, I want to believe everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.
First, Bimbo and Seun Somolu were never paid a dime. the campaign they featured in was the first of its kind all over the world where 4 couples from- UK, US, INDIA and of course Nigeria were selected based on an open criteria which included interviews to experience a once in a life time 10 day leisure package in South Africa prior to the World Cup. please all should periodically watch CNN, Skynews and BBC, You will see this commercials there. Now, all these couples simply aired their views based on their feelings. Come to think of this, SA has about 50million population size with 37thousand megawatts of electricity compared to Nija's 150million to less than 3thousand megawatts; has the number 1 economy with highest per-capital income in the continent according to World bank report; has motor-able roads; the best and biggest point of entry in Africa (OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg) while Nigeria's Lagos and Abuja airports are not even worthy of a local airport; SA operates the only SPEED train in Africa (the GAUTRAIN). I was in a certain Premiere Class train from Johannesburg to Bloemfontein (a journey of about 9 hours), the train was exact FOUR star hotel with electricity, restaurant, bar, beddings and working table as well as a discotheque which reeled out music all through the journey----please read what a senior colleague in JOURNALISM who has schooled and lived in UK for over 25 years wrote about that experience, it was the first time she was visiting South Africa, this the link to her story http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/ArtsandCulture/Travel/5635876-147/story.csp She is Molara Wood, Managing Editor of NEXT newspaper.

Coming to the issue of tourism, South Africa has made a mark. the World Cup success is still fresh. I was a media volunteer as a corper during the 2009 under 17 World Cup in Nigeria and the organisation we all know was below par. Again, it might interest you to know that in less than 8 months SA Tourism have constantly sponsored different Nigerian journalists (and journalists from across the world too) to SA to cover their important events such Joy of Jazz in jo'burg, Macufe fest in Bloemfontein, J&B Met in Cape Town, Meetings Africa in Joburg, Cape Town Jazz, GOD is my witness I have been part of these trips and we were all given 5 star treatmet----Hotel, food, Transportation, at stadium, on one of those trips, one of the young vibrant Governors from the South South was in the same flight back to Nigeria haven gone all the way from Nigeria to watch Joy of Jazz in Joburg. in Nigeria what is our NTDC doing to woo people from other parts of the world to come to Nigeria? even though our environment is not to conducive for of proper packaging of our tourism attractions, our MOVIE industry is one sure bet as everywhere you go in South Africa, Kenya and other parts of Africa, our artistes are household names but nothing is been done to properly promote them. FACTUALLY, between January and November 2010, a whooping 42,330 Nigerians visited SA. Can NTDC give us any data whatsoever about visitors to Nigeria let alone be specific about their nationality? today everywhere it is DStv; MTN; these South African brands rule in Nigeria.
we have laid our bed in total corruption and our country is paying dearly for it. Rather muscling over nothing, please lets join hands to uplift our country before it becomes total wreckage. the words of one of Nigeria's elder statesmen EBENEZER BABATOPE who wrote on TRIBUNE of August 20, 2010 "I was inside Nelson Mandela's South Africa. I will carry the beautiful memories of that visit to my grave." For the GIANT OF AFRICA palaver, please and please read the article I uploaded by Peter Edema, Group Sports Editor of Daily Independent newspaper on the 1st of August, 2010. the title is, 'SOUTH AFFRICA: The giant of Africa' as for me, I just pray that Nigeria gets to the level of South Africa in terms of development and beyond. I cant wait to savour the wonderful Cape Town International Jazz festival in two weeks time (March 25&26, 2011) once more courtesy of South African Tourism. God bless Nigeria, South Africa and Africa. 'KE NAKO'

Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by igboboy1(m): 5:41am On Mar 10, 2011
kayci_d77:

YOu guys think with your anus, Actually u guys have block heads, why is the comercial done by a Nigerian if South Africa are confidence they are Giant of Africa, does it mean that its is only Nigerians who tour south Africa to ascertain it as a giant of africa, Somebody called u a fool and then u said, well I have not behave nicely b4 let me continue to answer a fool. Do you know that a lot of south Africans are poorer than Nigerians and was exposed during the world cup documentary, yet they will never let you know all their diseases. But a silly yoruba Couple sold their Birth right Psychologically for money

from day one yoruba people have been selling this country bit by bit, i can't wait for an igbo president so that this country will be sold completely ah ah, Obj don sell bakassi, what stopped him from selling the whole cross river?

I think I will vote for Buhari cos that is the only way the break up of this country will be expedited.
Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 10, 2011
the couple obviously didnt think it through, but i dont see the reason for so much concern though.

just a f.oolish decision.

after all, district 12 or was it 9 came from south africa and a sequel is probably in the works somewhere.

many diasporan nigerians badmouth the country every chance they get- what's so unusual about that.
Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 10, 2011
[quote author=mohamosh link=topic=618170.msg7879363#msg7879363 dat
First, Bimbo and Seun Somolu were never paid a dime.

Then u must be Bimbo or Seun

the campaign they featured in was the first of its kind all over the world where 4 couples from- UK, US, INDIA and of course Nigeria

Why Didnt the US couple said SA is God's own Country

, SA has about 50million population size with 37thousand megawatts of electricity compared to Nija's 150million to less than 3thousand megawatts; has the number 1 economy with highest per-capital income in the continent according to World bank report; has motor-able roads; the best and biggest point of entry in Africa (OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg) while Nigeria's Lagos and Abuja airports are not even worthy of a local airport; SA operates
[/quote]

You actually sound like a SA-n, We are talking about Patriotism here not enconomy, For all we care a south african can do this advert and we dont give a shit about it, The problem with most Nigerians like you is that you have a shallow thinking, Do u think Nigeria will never improve if we get the right ppl there, Now another country is blindfolding your eyes psycological through an advert. And they kno Nigeria will be hit most if the advetrt was DONE BY ONE OF HER OWN, THATS IS THE ISSUE, NOT THE msg in the advert.
Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by idnole4(m): 9:48am On Mar 10, 2011
while Nigeria's Lagos and Abuja airports are not even worthy of a local airport; SA operates

I bet you do not know what you are saying grin. How many local South African local airports did you pass through? You only wanted to downgrade Nigeria completely eventhough S.A is more developed than Nigeria. What would you say of the local wing of MM?
Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by mohamosh: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2011
@ Kayci d77, Your points shows you are oblivious of fact and engaged in destructive jealousy of the simple fact that OUR country is trailing South Africa in all ramifications.
did you read the article I attached? the international community with regards to Nigeria's population simply said we were giants but are we in the true sense of the word, capital NO. I t is a fact that Nigerians give a POO (using your words) about SA because we fight tooth and nail to secure visa to the country(go to 25 Glover road in Ikoyi) to see daily for yourself if you live in Lagos thousands of Nigerians wanting to travel to SA. in the article I attached, the writer said "the international community has by its action (proclaiming that Nigeria is Giant of Africa) gone again what the Holy Bible admonishes in Mathew 7v6; Do not give what is holy to the dogs, nor cast your pearls before swines, lest they trample them upon their feet and turn and tear you in pieces", Am sure you will say he was paid to write this as well. Nigeria is only GIANT in its grand success of churning out CRIMINALS, ROGUES, MURDERERS and ANIMALS as leaders. all of over the world, we are known for overbloated EGO and that is the same thing that is recorded here with regards to this issue. A typical Nigerian will say his father is the best in the world even when he is aware the same man he calls father is a CRIMINAL( the recent celebration to mark the release of high profile CRIMINAL in Lagos is an example, THINK, THINK , and THINK Nigerians. if the zeal, time and strength we used in defending trivial issues regarding Nigeria (such as Nigeria is giant of Africa which glaringly she is not) is the same we deploy in attacking our criminal leaders, corruption and injustice in our country, Nigeria would have been a better place to live in. may be u do not know, our best city (LAGOS) is the third worst place to live in the entire world and you want to be GIANT. Brother in as much as you are PATRIOTIC please be REALISTIC
Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by yoruba: 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2011
Another anti-South African thread.
Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by pecorns: 2:05am On Mar 11, 2011
just rubbish.all the people saying bad things about South Africa, would kill there loved onces for a VISA to South Africa, but here they sit talking bad things about South Africa, Ignorance, one thing, we Nigerians will never have that the South Africans have, is a mind that is not afarid of death, they do not value life and that is not always a bad thing, nigerian politicians steal money insult and people cause they know nothing can ever ever happen to them, which is what makes them a giant of africa, Say what you want about the best looking places in Nigeria, you can never ever ever compare it to the top cities in South Africa, NAME ONE NIGERIAN CITY that can compare to Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth,Kimberley,Nelspruit,Polokwane,East London,Bloemfontein, yes, i know some people will say, ABUJA, what a joke, you have 150 million people and all you can do is point finger to one glorified village, lol, I am not saying South Africa is perfect, there is no perfect place on earth, but people who just want to bad talk another country based on what they read in the news, just gets my blood boiling, in all honesty, the only area, in Life where Nigerians top South Africas, will be in football, Nigerians, busy suffering and yet, still have a pride, i guess it's not a bad things that Nigerians still think they are big in Africa, without such thought, sucide rates will be to the roof, antidepresants will be selling like sweets, so ya, keep telling yourself.that yourself that Nigeria is a great nation, that way, you will not have an excuse to want to kill yourself,
Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by johnie: 3:54am On Mar 11, 2011
mohamosh:

First, Bimbo and Seun Somolu were never paid a dime.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-610244.32.html#msg7790143

Awuff dey run belle (and mouth)!
Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2011
Pecorns you sound extremely s.tupid, no offense
the people who made south africa what it today, are all running away while you are just opening your mouth senselessly. Of course if the whites had stayed and put all of you to one side while they developed the region, nigeria would be on par with anywhere you care to name. Think before you talk next time.
Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2011
Inferiority complex na wa.
Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by eewule(m): 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2011
I am a patriotic Nigerian, But only seen that comment as a commercial to draw people to visit South Africa and nothing else. If it was said in a different program or a debate, then it will mean more. IT IS A COMMERCIAL WITH A PURPOSE - TO CAPTURE NIGERIANS TO SOUTH AFRICA, NOT NECESSARILY TO PISS-OFF NIGERIANS.

On the other hand, About south africa's grace and progress so far, as africas most advanced, its all possible because of the white population in the country. The white race are more progressive and less selfish and think of their country. The presence of white citizens in siouth africa is what has kept it different from the rest of the continent. Remove the white poeple in south africa, and you will have another Malawi or congo in its place. Thats the truth
Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by idnole4(m): 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2011
Remove the white poeple in south africa, and you will have another Malawi or congo in its place. Thats the truth

the recent past xenophobic violence in south africa is a testimony, lipsrsealed
Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by godspeed: 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2011
mohamash and percorns,i've never seen any nigerian as disgusting as u two,granted u are nigerians.u can be obsessed about s/a ,libya or south sudan for all i care,but when u use ur obsession to insult our sensibilities,then u need to be placed exactly where u belong.

to start with,percons,i'm 100% positive that u never visited all the s/a cities u threw at our faces,u are either fascinated by their names or by the fact that they were host cities for last year's word cup,and to insult us by saying no nigerian airport qualifies for a local airport in s/a ,mohamash u must be out of ur mind.the problem with u two is typical of all nigerians-we don't appreciate what is ours while we overate others.arent u two ashamed of the way s/african visitors to this forum defend their national identity and pride despite their internal problems of crime ,rape, hiv ,xenophobia and whatever.and yes s/africans do complain about their country but not to outsiders

mohamash,the attached newspaper article does not impress me for one.afterall nigerian journalists visit ghana for one weekend and come back to write mickey mouse stories about what a paradise the place is.i recall in 2002 when mali hosted the nations cup,one of the the nigerian journalists who coverd the events came back to tell us what a paradise mali is.pipes that never run out of water,electricity that is regular bla bla bla.i mean what do u expect from a country expecting a lot of visitors.one of my lecturers who visited rwanda came back to tell us how beautiful kigali is and that he would luv to settle there.ridiculous

ur assertion that nigeria's hosting of the u 17 wc in 2009 is "below par" ,mohamash, is the greatest lie ever told.fifa rates nigeria's organization of the u 17 wc as "excellent" and this comes from no less a person than sepp blatter.in fact,nig hosting of the u17 wc was rated better than that of egypt who hosted the u 20 wc earlier tht year.and if ur rating of nig hostin of the u 17 wc as "below par" is in comparison to s/a's hosting of the wc,then u are mistaken as the 2 tournaments,even to fifa,dont carry the same weight.the u 17 wc is only developmental.

we cannot take anytin away from s/a for organizing an excellent wc,as an african ,i share in that success.but then it wasn't a roller coaster performance.don't forget that as late as early 2009,there were serious(and genuine)concerns about s/a's readiness and capabilities to host the world cup, even by fifa.it took several assurances from sepp blatter to convince the whole world that s/a could actual host the competition.this does not paint the picture of the country u are tryin to sell.
all the infrastructures u praised to high heavens were hurriedly put in place for the world cup and u must be very naive to use that to rate the whole of s/a much less use that as a basis of comparism btw the two countries .afterall nig did the same thing in 1999 when we were preparing to host nig 99.all the host cities were touchd up and even lagosians even faild to recognize lagos.all these are just window dressing that cant be used for serious assessment.

u mention d fact tht s/a has the only speed train in africa.so what?i'm not even sure abt tht fact but even if it is true ,of wht consequence is tht.afterall nig used to have the only tv station in africa.the only reason nig cant have a speed train is because of electricity once we fix tht,s/a will be playin catch up.dont forget,pre 2000 nig has one of the lowest teledensity in the world,now nigeria is number one in africa and one of the biggest users of telephone in the world.

and as for ur five star visits.u must be so naive to use those as parameters to measure sa i mean what do u expect.if u are going to s/africa on a state visit to attend some state sponsored events to promote sa tourism,i mean u are goin to see exactly that.u dont even live in sa for petes sake.the same tin will also happen if the fg is sponsoring some foreigners to nig so i cant see the point u are strugglin to make.

as for the fink who said nig only beats sa in soccer,how abt interrel,human resources,natural resources,entertainment and agriculture sa doesnt come close to nig in these.the only reason sa comes tops nig in human indices is because of population.afterall eq guinea was was rated the most industrialized country in the world.i.e industries relative to population
Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by pecorns: 1:40am On Mar 12, 2011
@tpiah!
Call me  silly, if you like, all i can say is the truth hurts, and you know it, lol, people are talking about the whites, the whites built South Africa, they whites are in charge of South Africa, LOL, ask a SOUTH AFRICA WHITE MAN what Nationality he is and he will tell you he is a SOUTH AFRICAN, fine he might me racist, fact is, Whites are also South African, you are talking about the whites, LOL, there you have black people in Nigeria, the horrors we commit to one another is worse than what the white man was doing, Yes the white people hated the black and keep them in slums, atleast, the blacks in South Africa knew who was oppressing them, Nigeria on the other had, WHO can you point to for all they misery of the Nigerian people, who can you point to, for the flight of Nigerias, looking for better life outside, Who fault is all that, ? SAY what you like, WHITE MAN BUILT SOUTH AFRICA, and the BLACK MAN as made NIGERIA a total MESS, BASICALLY, the BRITISH BUILT SOME of the little infasture we have in NIGERIA today, you comments tells me that clearly you have never travelled, but this world is a WHITE MANS world, before you argue, look at the clothes you are wearing, if it was not for the white man, you will still be runing around unclothed chasing monkeys, LOL, EVEN if it was a MOnkey that built South AFrica, or a black man built South Africa you will still complain, All of that being said, Nigeria i still love Nigeria, we have accomplished alot, and the "it go better" mind set keeps us moving, and that is the one thing you can neve take away from us, which is HOPE, Let us focus on becoming better instead of getting angry because our country is not as good as some where else, no country is perfect, neither are we,

@godspeed
firstly, i lived in South Africa for 6 years and I have been to all those cities except cape towns, I have spent nights in rural areas of mpumalanga, I have been to huge townships/slums, and I spent nights in goregous places like Umhlanga Rocks in durban, my prayer is that one day, God will bless me enough to buy you a plane ticket so you can visit south africa as well, I can always had you as a friend on facebook to show you all my photos of South Africa, I see you listed a couple of problems in South Africa, they are all 100% TRUE and 100% correct, you even forgot to say that South Africa is Corrupt which is also very true, NOW, I have one question for you, Is there HIV IN NIGERIA??IS THIS CRIME IN NIGERIA? DO WE HAVE XENOPHOBIA IN NIGERIA, ??p.s xenophobia=tribalism, I have South Africans friends and they complain to outsiders, I am not ashamed of how South AFricans are defending there country, I constantly make comments to defend Nigerians and Foreigners on www.sowetan.co.za, because of how they constantly insult us, calling us drug dealers, , and making comments like all Nigerians should be deported, and I gladly reason with them and tell them the truth about does issues, you are talking about Nigerian airports, where as of last year, the lagos international airport still had power outaged, please don't riducle yourself,

Now, you are right, Nigeria tops South Africa in couple of areas that is worth being proud of, entertainment and population, that I totally forgot to mention, but when you want to talk AGRICULTURE, you must not know your facts at all, South Africa produces way more than Nigeria, you said Natural resources, LOL, OIL is practically a curse to Nigeria, all the other 37 or 42 minerals Nigeria has only went as far as being mentioned in your text book, although, I believe one day all these minerals will help us in Nigeria, for now, let us not say we are blessed with Natural rescources that have not help us in any ways, someone mentioned the Nigerian military, while our foot soliders are the best in AFRICA, the South Africa Air force can them them out in a heart beat, but now all wars are won in the air, the usa lost in somalia, so I cannot really comment on that, one of the things you said you are proud of is that Nigeria telecommunication industry as grown to be the biggest in Africa, how is that an achievement, it just common sense, 150 million people, mean 150 million clients, there is no thinking about that, yes, we have come a long way and we are getting better, not unless we can produce and make our own cellphone, we will be always consumers, let us not jump to number 1 position overnight please,
Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 12, 2011
And who are you typing this long story for? Like i care? Empty headed i.diot.
Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by pecorns: 4:10am On Mar 12, 2011
are you jeleous because I have travelled IS nigeria's education now so bad that you cannot read long messages, all you can do is just insult but cannot argue?? anyways giant of Africa, enjoy your glory title, LOL
Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by pecorns: 4:15am On Mar 12, 2011
I await your reply once PHPN brings light back for the giant of Africa so you can charge your phone, GIANT OF AFRICA
Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by ziga: 4:25am On Mar 12, 2011
The reason Naija is the way it is currently is because so many Nigerians lack logical thinking.

There is no need to argue or contest whether Nigeria is still or was ever "Giant of Africa". That is ABSOLUTELY NOT THE ISSUE.

The said statement in the commercial was an unnecessary jab directed at Nigeria, made by a Nigerian in an SA commercial that is supposed to promote SA to Nigerians There is no better way to describe that than insulting. And for the people who love the commercial, your brain is probably not mature enough to appreciate the message in it.

For the Nigerians who still do not understand, it takes tolerance of other people and maturity to become developed!
Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by idnole4(m): 4:44am On Mar 12, 2011
are you jeleous because I have travelled

this is completely unnecessary. naa wa ooo.

I await your reply once PHPN brings light back for the giant of Africa so you can charge your phone, GIANT OF AFRICA

I lived in a township close to Newcastle in South Africa for six weeks. I can tell you they shed lights there. I experienced it, ok. Not only that I also experienced water cut. Nigeria situation is worse, there is no doubt about that.
Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by Cleanman(m): 12:16am On Mar 14, 2011
Hmmm, i ve been reading all this while,didnt want 2 comment bt i just think i had 2, pecorns or what do u actually call urself,u think u can bad mouth ur own country abi?(typical Nigerian), hehehehe(stl laffin after reading ur post), Nigeria might be struglin 2 get on her feet bt we dnt need any external soure 2 tell us that, my dear sa wanderer, wait until one or 2 of ur family is been killed in another xenophobic attacks and lets see anoda remixed version of ur polished posts on NL, LOL, TRUTH HURTS.think again b4 running ur mouth again like a cholera infested childs hole, lol, Think bro, think,
Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by Cleanman(m): 12:24am On Mar 14, 2011
;d
Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by yoruba: 9:24am On Mar 16, 2011
Cleanman:

Hmmm, i ve been reading all this while,didnt want 2 comment bt i just think i had 2, pecorns or what do u actually call urself,u think u can bad mouth your own country abi?(typical Nigerian), hehehehe(stl laffin after reading your post), Nigeria might be struglin 2 get on her feet bt we dnt need any external soure 2 tell us that, my dear sa wanderer, wait until one or 2 of your family is been killed in another xenophobic attacks and lets see anoda remixed version of your polished posts on NL, LOL, TRUTH HURTS.think again b4 running your mouth again like a cholera infested childs hole, lol, Think bro, think,

It seems you have been blinded by propaganda,
Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by RSA(m): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2011
Cleanman:

Hmmm, i ve been reading all this while,didnt want 2 comment bt i just think i had 2, pecorns or what do u actually call urself,u think u can bad mouth your own country abi?(typical Nigerian), hehehehe(stl laffin after reading your post), Nigeria might be struglin 2 get on her feet bt we dnt need any external soure 2 tell us that, my dear sa wanderer, wait until one or 2 of your family is been killed in another xenophobic attacks and lets see anoda remixed version of your polished posts on NL, LOL, TRUTH HURTS.think again b4 running your mouth again like a cholera infested childs hole, lol, Think bro, think,

People are dying in the most cruel way in Jos as we speak,while you're still waiting for 1 or two of his family to be killed in xeno attack in South africa.I read a week ago about the whole family killed in Jos.THE TRUTH INDEED HURTS my brother.

Gunmen in Jos kills six family members ,March 14,2011
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-03-14/gunmen-in-nigeria-kill-six-people-in-jos-attack-police-say.html

http://allafrica.com/stories/201103150441.html
Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by RSA(m): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2011
Horror! Maurauders kill 66-year old widow, four children in Jos
| Print | E-mail
Written by Isaac Shobayo
Monday, 07 March 2011

The Nigerian Tribune learnt that the attackers, numbering about twenty were said to have sneaked into the village at about 1:05 am when all the inhabitants had gone to bed, they gained access to the village through the hills in the neighbourhood.

It was learnt that on entering the village, they proceeded to Daguit family compound at the extreme end of the village close to the railway line and released several volley of gunshots into the air to probably scare the residents or to announce their arrival.

An eye witness account told the Nigerian Tribune that the assailants who were all in black attire to hide their identities shot at random within the Daguit compound and succeeded in killing a 66 years old widow and her four grown up children residing within the compound.

The eldest son of the widow who survived the incident by the whiskers, Ezekiel Daguit, told the Nigerian Tribune that the assailants were not robbers but assassins who came with the intention of wiping out the entire family. He said at about I: 05 am on Monday, his dogs were barking and he decided to peep through the window before coming out to see what was happening.

Ezekiel said before he could put his act together, the people had forced their ways into his mother’s room and pumped bullets into her. They were not done yet as they dragged the aged woman out of her room to confirm that she was dead. After that he said they moved to his sister, and also snuffed life out of her.
Re: South Africa Defies Nigeria On Nigerian Soil by alex101(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2011
nigeria is a country that promotes evil, genocide, corruption, darkness, backwardness, tribalism, nepotism, hate, ethnic strife, 'bad-belle' hunger, starvation, wickedness, 'juju-ism' 'my tribe is better than yours mentality' and all manner of evil you can imagine!

Nobody owes nigeria any loyalty or allegiance,,,,,,,certainly not ME,,,,,,NEVER in my lifetime! the word 'nigeria' should only be written in small letters only for it is nothing but a midget

To cut a long story short: nigeria is the cesspit and dungeon of africa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker / Wulemotu Kashamu Is Dead! Buruji Kashamu's Mother Dies / Fuel Subsidy Withdrawal: Nlc And Tuc Mobilizes For Street Demonstrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.