Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,228 members, 7,860,450 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? (7523 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 2:33am On Nov 18, 2020
Marvyx:

Lol. I've gone through this thread and I'm particularly amazed at you. So you just called me stupid now. For what? To you, you're sounding woke or you're the what now? Honourable defender of gays??

I quoted someone and I really hoped to get an answer to open up a reasonable conversation from there but no, you feel hunted as usual. You're really really insecure that's why you put up this front. I wonder how many times you cried and wished to be straight before you decided to give it all up. I feel and see through your pains man and I really mean it.

I know what it's like to be ostracised, be a societal misfit and not wanted. I also went ballistic on my opposers. grin

Anyway, I'll let leave you be because today is Monday and you need some love.

I'm not going to dignify you with another response if you continue with your display of folly. Remember, God loves you but hates homosexual acts. Cheers.

Awwn and how did you know all these?? So you even know it's homosexuality is not a choice, then why are you still salivating??

Insecurity, pains?? Lmao grin.... I've made peace with myself a long time ago...so i suggest you should too. It really bothers you all when there is someone speaking up against your lies and misinformation, makes me wonder who the insecure one is here undecided

And Don't think you did something there by displaying hate and then subtly sprinkling and threatening me with religion at the end cheesy

Again, your religion is not the standard for universal morality!
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by LordVaiki: 3:02am On Nov 18, 2020
meobizy:
Something about this write-up screams “attention seeking kid” to me. Have I ever been with? No. Will I try? Not really. I won’t mind one go down on me. I know from scouring Reddit that men are better at head and hand jobs. In some cultures there’s nothing wrong with receiving head from a fellow male, anything else crosses the line.
Receiving head from a male makes you gay my friend and for the records you sound even more disgusting than the op.
I would rather Bleep a mad woman on the street than receive head from a man... bleeping homos!!!
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 3:08am On Nov 18, 2020
LordVaiki:
Receiving head from a male makes you gay my friend and for the records you sound even more disgusting than the op.
I would rather Bleep a mad woman on the street than receive head from a man... bleeping homos!!!

And who's stopping you?? Did any gay person force you for head? undecided why you sounding so pained like his reply was made about you??
Or u are mad that he should been homophobic since you can't do the homphobia and toxicity alone?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by TheCork(m): 3:12am On Nov 18, 2020
Abouwaza:
I was going through my FB messages last night when I came accross an old friend of mine, this was the last guy I kissed and cuddled with before I finally decided to remain straight at least for now until maybe if I jand or something cos normally I think I'm Bi but I hardly find an average Nigerian man to turn me on

I know a lot of people are also like this, and this is even more common with the ladies, you even see girls uploading pics where they kiss on SM these days

Let's just learn to respect other people's opinions
Before you judge someone for being gay, ask yourself who are you to blame the homosexuals?

..ask dorin27...she all ways stone face....I dont think she like men!!(oficially) angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Marvyx(m): 5:02am On Nov 22, 2020
HuntSon:

Awwn and how did you know all these?? So you even know it's homosexuality is not a choice, then why are you still salivating??

Insecurity, pains?? Lmao grin.... I've made peace with myself a long time ago...so i suggest you should too. It really bothers you all when there is someone speaking up against your lies and misinformation, makes me wonder who the insecure one is here undecided

And Don't think you did something there by displaying hate and then subtly sprinkling and threatening me with religion at the end cheesy

Again, your religion is not the standard for universal morality!
Today is a beautiful Sunday Huntson and I'm feeling good to give you a response so I'm going to give you. Who knows?? we can end up being friends.

Look.. Why don't you drop this front? I'm not hating on you. I don't have the capacity to hate anyone because Christ lives in me and in Christ, there's no hate. So, no I don't hate you but I hate the act of homosexuality.

I went through the diary of a gay on NL some months ago and I was moved to tears. It made me understand what you guys go through for the first time. He cried and prayed for long to be straight and when he wasn't seeing any results, he just gave up and dropped religion. I suspect that you and most gays at some point has gone through this phase.

About homosexuality not being a choice?? I agree to an extent using the above story. You know what I think? Male and female He created them - the bible speaking about God's creation. Hence, male + female is the natural. Any aberration from that is caused by the supernatural. That's what is happening to you and your folks.

You can still come back from there if you wish. Shalom.
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 12:03am On Nov 29, 2020
Marvyx:

Today is a beautiful Sunday Huntson and I'm feeling good to give you a response so I'm going to give you. Who knows?? we can end up being friends.

Look.. Why don't you drop this front? I'm not hating on you. I don't have the capacity to hate anyone because Christ lives in me and in Christ, there's no hate. So, no I don't hate you but I hate the act of homosexuality.

I went through the diary of a gay on NL some months ago and I was moved to tears. It made me understand what you guys go through for the first time. He cried and prayed for long to be straight and when he wasn't seeing any results, he just gave up and dropped religion. I suspect that you and most gays at some point has gone through this phase.

About homosexuality not being a choice?? I agree to an extent using the above story. You know what I think? Male and female He created them - the bible speaking about God's creation. Hence, male + female is the natural. Any aberration from that is caused by the supernatural. That's what is happening to you and your folks.

You can still come back from there if you wish. Shalom.

You had time going through the diaries of gay people on NL...okay bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babes Front Boobs In Traditional Dance- See Photos / See The Viral Video Of A Woman Fingering Herself Inside Public Bus / Secondary School Students Spotted Making Out In Class (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.