Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,246 members, 7,860,562 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? (7528 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by KaffyKaffy(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
Abouwaza:

Thank you Huntson
God bless u

asin eeh...this niggha dey do big work here...thumbs up huntson. you no wan gimme ya control make i flex u
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
KaffyKaffy:

asin eeh...this niggha dey do big work here...thumbs up huntson. you no wan gimme ya control make i flex u
U mean me or huntson?
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by KaffyKaffy(m): 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
Abouwaza:

U mean me or huntson?

huntson...baba dey try wella but baba too dey form hard to get grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
KaffyKaffy:

huntson...baba dey try wella but baba too dey form hard to get grin

tongue tongue
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by KaffyKaffy(m): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
HuntSon:

tongue tongue

why you dey do me like this now? i get money o
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by stanliwise(m): 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
Abouwaza:

Exactly my point who are you to tell me who I fall in love with provided I'm an adult?
You either a troll or you’re just being naive. Mtchew
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
KaffyKaffy:

why you dey do me like this now? i get money o

Lol...Dem tell you say i no get money? grin remember i be man o
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2020
stanliwise:
You either a troll or you’re just being naive. Mtchew

He's right? Who are you to tell an adult who to love as long as he's not hurting anyone or taking away consent?
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by KaffyKaffy(m): 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
HuntSon:

Lol...Dem tell you say i no get money? grin remember i be man o

oya baba tell me wetin u want now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
KaffyKaffy:

oya baba tell me wetin u want now

Lmao you're funny bro grin
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by czarr(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
HuntSon:

There are different ways gays can have children not that it's your business bro tongue

Why are you mad and angry?? grin is it because i said you may have paedophilic instincts?? Did i strike a nerve?? cheesy

You know I'm right with my facts that's why you are so angry and threatening violence grin....I win baby
You lost....there is no win for a homosexual pig, tell me what is winning in digging your stick in shit.....it's laughable that you would even think a pig like you can win anything you've already lost in life being gay, deal with it.

funny guy ,win ke

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by KaffyKaffy(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
HuntSon:

Lmao you're funny bro grin

baba no bro-zone me abeg
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
KaffyKaffy:

baba no bro-zone me abeg

grin grin grin Plzzzz....Wetin u want make i call you kwanu? You no be my bro? grin
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by stanliwise(m): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
HuntSon:

He's right? Who are you to tell an adult who to love as long as he's not hurting anyone or taking away consent?
I don’t have your time this morning. Just because you have two same gender who consent to pertake in carnal activity with each other doesn’t mean it is acceptable.

I sincerely see gay as much as marijuana. It has argument at all sides. Some choose to legalize it and some didn’t. Here in Nigeria it is not legal. Take your gay and gay mentality to somewhere else.
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by czarr(m): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
HuntSon:

This is the dumbest opinion I've ever heard! So you don't like gays because you're so afraid your child may grow up in a world where they respect people's choices?? You still wanna advance a society where it's okay to hate and bully others because they're not like you in the next generation??

What about we that grew up in a largely hetero society even without the advent of the internet and shit, why did we still turn out gay, can you explain that? Or what about you that have been seeing gay acts in movies, did it stop you from loving women and liking men??

Sir, your problem is sheer insecurity, if your child will be queer or not, they wil be! Irrespective of influence or anything! Some of y'all don't even deserve children because the planned oppression that seeps from your thoughts are alarming!

Lmao.... "normal issues??" You don't want SARS to keep oppressing you but you wanna keep on oppressing another? Make it make sense!
I stopped reading after the 1st paragraph, i am not interested in exchanging words and my precious time with someone who thinks something as unnatural and disgusting as same sex coitus is okay and people who live in the land of the sane should accept it and respect it....you are disgusting, kill yourself maybe you'll be born in another life a normal person.
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
czarr:
You lost....there is no win for a homosexual pig, tell me what is winning in digging your stick in shit.....it's laughable that you would even think a pig like you can win anything you've already lost in life being gay, deal with it.

funny guy ,win ke

Well I brought points and facts but you resorted to violence cheesy you know I'm so right but it hurts you bad, that's why you resorted to ya last tactic!

Lost in life?? Plssss grin by the way ass is tighter o...no say i no tell you

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
czarr:
I stopped reading after the 1st paragraph, i am not interested in exchanging words and my precious time with someone who thinks something as unnatural and disgusting as same sex coitus is okay and people who live in the land of the sane should accept it and respect it....you are disgusting, kill yourself maybe you'll be born in another life a normal person.

Bring your points! I'm unnatural but it's the unnatural one giving you headache since...

Insults won't work, come with facts or forever be gone undecided the tears dey sweet me!
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
stanliwise:

I don’t have your time this morning. Just because you have two same gender who consent to pertake in carnal activity with each other doesn’t mean it is acceptable.

I sincerely see gay as much as marijuana. It has argument at all sides. Some choose to legalize it and some didn’t. Here in Nigeria it is not legal. Take your gay and gay mentality to somewhere else.

Another one! Comparing Beng gay with marijuana grin....pls stop amusing me grin

So you'll rather accept the act without "CONSENT" right?

But why una dey rush to go countries with "gay mentality" too? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by KaffyKaffy(m): 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
HuntSon:

grin grin grin Plzzzz....Wetin u want make i call you kwanu? You no be my bro? grin

leave dat1....just accept one date, i swear if you no like me, i go leave u alone
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by stanliwise(m): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
HuntSon:

Another one! Comparing Beng gay with marijuana grin....pls stop amusing me grin

So you'll rather accept the act without "CONSENT" right?

But why una dey rush to go countries with "gay mentality" too? undecided
You wanna twist words but you aren’t so good at it. I see

Gay rights will remain silent in Nigeria till you grow old(I pray you do) and exit this planet.
You should understand I am being realistic, not putting up an argument.
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
stanliwise:

You wanna twist words but you aren’t so good at it. I see

Gay rights will remain silent in Nigeria till you grow old(I pray you do) and exit this planet.
You should understand I am being realistic, not putting up an argument.

You're the one twisting and blabbering o

Hahaha....you'll also grow old too and d!e bro what's up?? I thought you'll say gays will stop existing in Nigeria cos we still dey run our package tongue

Btw about our rights being silent, we'll see about that wen a new generation comes... Europe did worse than this man!
Protecting minority rights will forever grow and nothing you can do about it

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by stanliwise(m): 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
HuntSon:

You're the one twisting and blabbering o

Hahaha....you'll also grow old too and d!e bro what's up?? I thought you'll say gays will stop existing in Nigeria cos we still dey run our package tongue

Btw about our rights being silent, we'll see about that wen a new generation comes... Europe did worse than this man!
Protecting minority rights will forever grow and nothing you can do about it
Since Europe is Africa then let’s see about that.
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by XRJP: 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
HuntSon:

Ask around this forum, I'm perfectly okay with people being homophobic and not liking gays cos i am a very liberal person. But NEVER SPREAD MISINFORMATION ABOUT MY SEXUALITY AND ENCOURAGE HARM TO GAY PEOPLE!!! Is that too much to ask? There's nothing bigoted about it!

Really?? Did you just say you're "liberal"?? cheesy cheesy

Well we all perceive things differently... I've viewed a number of threads you're on and I must say the picture I paint of you is totally different from what a liberal person looks like kiss undecided

I know the LGBTQ community gets attacked a lot ( especially in our society)... You need to have it at the back of your mind that even in those countries you're always quick to mention, there exist some people who would puke at the sight of a homosexual and may even physically attack you...

You need to also know that everyone is entitled to their personal opinion as well as the expression of that opinion, so you do not need to take every comment against the LGBTQ community on NL personal (cos you do that a lot), rushing to give everyone a "befitting" reply and feeling like James Bond afterwards, really, it's uncalled for...

I just hope you'd pick a thing or two from my epistle and not rush in here to do the usual... Remember "better to be quiet and thought a fool than speak and clear all doubts" ✌️

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
XRJP:

Really?? Did you just say you're "liberal"?? cheesy cheesy

Well we all perceive things differently... I've viewed a number of threads you're on and I must say the picture I paint of you is totally different from what a liberal person looks like kiss undecided

I know the LGBTQ community gets attacked a lot ( especially in our society)... You need to have it at the back of your mind that even in those countries you're always quick to mention, there exist some people who would puke at the sight of a homosexual and may even physically attack you...

You need to also know that everyone is entitled to their personal opinion as well as the expression of that opinion, so you do not need to take every comment against the LGBTQ community on NL personal (cos you do that a lot), rushing to give everyone a "befitting" reply and feeling like James Bond afterwards, really, it's uncalled for...

I just hope you'd pick a thing or two from my epistle and not rush in here to do the usual... Remember "better to be quiet and thought a fool than speak and clear all doubts" ✌️

Bro...I'm okay with you not liking gays, I'm okay with you wanting to puke at the sight of it, I'm okay with whatever homophobic reaction you wanna have to gay people.

Do you know what misinformation does?? Do you know how the mind works? So because your adopted reaction to homosexuality is violence, you think it's okay to force other people into it too?

Even those that don't have a problem with gay people, y'all want them by all means to be homphobic and violent towards queers by spreading all sorts of lies!

Why do y'all always rush to play the victim all the time? You expect me to keep quiet while y'all go around lying to people and spreading hate towards the LGBTQ community when you know absolutely nothing about it?
You're expecting me to cower in the face of oppression and misguidance because "everyone is entitled to their opinion?" cheesy

See bro, you can have your opinion but if you expect me to keep mute while y'all disseminate lies, fake theories and encourage others to physically harm queer people, you must have an Oscar for clownery!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
stanliwise:

Since Europe is Africa then let’s see about that.

Remember two countries in Africa are LGBTQ accepting now wink....cry harder!
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
KaffyKaffy:

leave dat1....just accept one date, i swear if you no like me, i go leave u alone

Bros I'm in a relationship currently grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Kvngfrosh(m): 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nawa o .

But how will you leave fresh pussies out there and start fucking your fellow man ?

I think it's ok to admire your guy swag or clothing or appearance maybe

But having sex with a man

No that sounds crazy
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by XRJP: 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
HuntSon:

Bro...I'm okay with you not liking gays, I'm okay with you wanting to puke at the sight of it, I'm okay with whatever homophobic reaction you wanna have to gay people.

Do you know what misinformation does?? Do you know how the mind works? So because your adopted reaction to homosexuality is violence, you think it's okay to force other people into it too?

Even those that don't have a problem with gay people, y'all want them by all means to be homphobic and violent towards queers by spreading all sorts of lies!

Why do y'all always rush to play the victim all the time? You expect me to keep quiet while y'all go around lying to people and spreading hate towards the LGBTQ community when you know absolutely nothing about it?
You're expecting me to cower in the face of oppression and misguidance because "everyone is entitled to their opinion?" cheesy

See bro, you can have your opinion but if you expect me to keep mute while y'all disseminate lies, fake theories and encourage others to physically harm queer people, you must have an Oscar for clownery!

Oga take a chill pill and stop being a nuisance in the guise of defending your sexuality...

You really don't know how you sound, do you?? You're filled with more hate than those castigating you...

You don't have to reply every comment, just shut up and move on with your life and stop being the MLK Jr of queers...

Life is 20% what happens to you and 80% how you reach to it and from your reactions most times, you have a crude way of reacting to criticism, always accusing people of playing the victim card when in reality you're the one playing the victim card, thinking the whole world is against you and your people, the underdog mentality... I don't know if you do all these to make yourself feel good or you do it just to console yourself, whichever way, you need to grow up...

Since you've made yourself the PR officer of queers on here, I'm expecting your swift response grin grin

Yours truly wink

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
XRJP:

Oga take a chill pill and stop being a nuisance in the guise of defending your sexuality...

You really don't know how you sound, do you?? You're filled with more hate than those castigating you...

You don't have to reply every comment, just shut up and move on with your life and stop being the MLK Jr of queers...

Life is 20% what happens to you and 80% how you reach to it and from your reactions most times, you have a crude way of reacting to criticism, always accusing people of playing the victim card when in reality you're the one playing the victim card, thinking the whole world is against you and your people, the underdog mentality... I don't know if you do all these to make yourself feel good or you do it just to console yourself, whichever way, you need to grow up...

Since you've made yourself the PR officer of queers on here, I'm expecting your swift response grin grin

Yours truly wink

I'm not surprised you called me a nuisance because I'm not allowing you to sell your lies about the community undecided

Why do you even want me to shut up?? Because I'm coming with facts? When someone attacks gay people and we respond, y'all will say we're forcing our opinion on you, is that not trying to play the victim after losing oppression power?

Imagine a white man telling a black man not to complain about the injustice he's facing because in your opinion "he shouldn't be talking too much"

I already accepted myself the way i am a long time ago so don't even think attacking y'all homophobes back makes me feel consoled or anything cheesy

It's my energy and my time so i can be a PR man for the gays if i want, it's none of ya biz hunny. That misinformation will not germinate as long as I'm here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by JasperVII(m): 1:32am On Oct 18, 2020
600 years ban for this OP
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Powerfly(f): 2:06am On Oct 18, 2020
That's how i enjoy sex! I love badass girls.. Nasty ones!
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Powerfly(f): 2:16am On Oct 18, 2020
stanliwise:

They've pass a bill to cultivate marijuanna for medical research etc. That sounds like
there's hope.. Let's hang around fes!
Who knows! They'll
soon pass it to law and marijuana would be free-And so will we too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love / My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real / Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.