Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,253 members, 7,860,583 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? (7529 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Powerfly(f): 2:34am On Oct 18, 2020
He should shut up because he's gay? Shut the Bleep up man!

Hate all you want! We're growing strong! And it's just a matter of time and you homophobic, pathetic lots would get used to it.
Alot of you have gay&lesbians in your families.. Who are we related to abeg?
Your little son, grown daughter, niece, aunts, uncle, nephew, dad,mum,cousin,granny.
Nature don weave us like mat. Your hate doesn't change anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 18, 2020
Wow, nice thread.
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 18, 2020
Wow, nice thread.
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 4:49am On Oct 18, 2020
Sodomites nd gomorrites sighted. Wat d Bible has forbidden z forbidden, don't deceive urselves into gaybriel of a tin nd tink z moral.
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by stanliwise(m): 8:31am On Oct 18, 2020
Powerfly:

They've pass a bill to cultivate marijuanna for medical research etc. That sounds like
there's hope.. Let's hang around fes!
Who knows! They'll
soon pass it to law and marijuana would be free-And so will we too.
see hope. Before any gay law happens. Then the about 70% Africa should have been developed to start with. This sounds like a really long long time cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Powerfly(f): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2020
stanliwise:
see hope. Before any gay law happens. Then the about 70% Africa should have been developed to start with. This sounds like a really long long time cheesy

Don't worry! We're willing to wait.. We're already used to waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by stanliwise(m): 8:40am On Oct 18, 2020
Powerfly:

Don't worry! We're willing to wait.. We're already used to waiting.
You still don’t get!. Only next two generations might witness any improvement. You were not mentioned.
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Powerfly(f): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2020
stanliwise:
You still don’t get!. Only next two generations might witness any improvement. You were not mentioned.

We'll pass the waiting to the next two generation. All your gay grand children and relatives will also join the band of waiters! Shey we no fall from heaven na. Abi na only me dey wait.
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by stanliwise(m): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2020
Powerfly:

We'll pass the waiting to the next two generation. [s]All your gay grand children and relatives will also join the band of waiters![/s] Shey we no fall from heaven na. Abi na only me dey wait.
Yours instead
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Powerfly(f): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2020
stanliwise:
Yours instead

haha!
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 18, 2020
JasperVII:
600 years ban for this OP
6000 for you too grin
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 18, 2020
Powerfly:
That's how i enjoy sex! I love badass girls.. Nasty ones!
Enjoy your life and don't listen to what hypocrites say wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by XRJP: 11:59am On Oct 18, 2020
HuntSon:

I'm not surprised you called me a nuisance because I'm not allowing you to sell your lies about the community undecided

Why do you even want me to shut up?? Because I'm coming with facts? When someone attacks gay people and we respond, y'all will say we're forcing our opinion on you, is that not trying to play the victim after losing oppression power?

Imagine a white man telling a black man not to complain about the injustice he's facing because in your opinion "he shouldn't be talking too much"

I already accepted myself the way i am a long time ago so don't even think attacking y'all homophobes back makes me feel consoled or anything cheesy

It's my energy and my time so i can be a PR man for the gays if i want, it's none of ya biz hunny. That misinformation will not germinate as long as I'm here

You're twisted... Go back and read what I wrote up there, this time slowly and with a little bit of open-mindedness...

Do you really find it difficult comprehending simple text??

You'd just prefer be on the defensive by giving ridiculous meanings to honest comments even if it makes you look dumb... Grow up man, this has nothing to do with your queerness(even though I'm not in support of it), it's about you, your insecurity, your entitlement mentality, you feel your fighting for a cause by shunning people's opinions, imposing your beliefs on others and by being radical... You're no different from those you call out, get a life bro sad

If at this point, you still don't get my point, oga, find your level... I hate unreasonable people who can't reason objectively, yes, I hate them
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
czarr:
I stopped reading after the 1st paragraph, i am not interested in exchanging words and my precious time with someone who thinks something as unnatural and disgusting as same sex coitus is okay and people who live in the land of the sane should accept it and respect it....you are disgusting, kill yourself maybe you'll be born in another life a normal person.
so you know homosexuality is innate and not a choice.

then why are you behaving like this? using such harsh homophobic words?
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by nigeriansamurai(m): 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
Abouwaza:

Enjoy your life and don't listen to what hypocrites say wink
a hypocrite is a person who preaching against what he's doing... Many nigerans have forgotten what it means but they say it all the time :-P
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Finnese001: 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
Palehair:

Best comment so far. I remember reading an article on men's health mag on Facebook for MSM (men having sex with other men), they are different from gay or bi men as its just a one time thing. The article was really thorough as to everything a straight man should know for his first time if he wants to mess around with another and the comments were filled with mostly straight men saying they've tried it before getting married to their wives. Human sexuality is really a warped and weird subject

No one knows a man's body like his fellow men same way no one knows a woman's body like the women themselves but at the end of the day, if one ain't gay, he is not and a man receiving head from another man doesn't mean he's gay

I know i must found you here SMH
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Finnese001: 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
Palehair:

Lol, wow... Really? Please make an extensive research on sex and human sexuality, there's a major difference between both

Gay modafucker, all of you are abominations
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Finnese001: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
Durentt:
you look homosexual though

Chief gay grin
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Finnese001: 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
HuntSon:

Bros I'm in a relationship currently grin

Okwu agwuna

Nothing wey man pikin no go see for this seun forum

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
XRJP:

You're twisted... Go back and read what I wrote up there, this time slowly and with a little bit of open-mindedness...

Do you really find it difficult comprehending simple text??

You'd just prefer be on the defensive by giving ridiculous meanings to honest comments even if it makes you look dumb... Grow up man, this has nothing to do with your queerness(even though I'm not in support of it), it's about you, your insecurity, your entitlement mentality, you feel your fighting for a cause by shunning people's opinions, imposing your beliefs on others and by being radical... You're no different from those you call out, get a life bro sad

If at this point, you still don't get my point, oga, find your level... I hate unreasonable people who can't reason objectively, yes, I hate them

Oga you're just pained I'm voicing out and defending the community against the lies.

You preferring me to be silent proves my point...EOD!
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by KaffyKaffy(m): 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
HuntSon:

Bros I'm in a relationship currently grin

you are lying baba
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2020
KaffyKaffy:

you are lying baba

I'm not. I'm serious
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 4:04am On Oct 19, 2020
According to the research, majority of men have had a sexual act with the same sex at a time in their lives
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by KaffyKaffy(m): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
HuntSon:

I'm not. I'm serious

i missed you bae. pls respond ma mail
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Marvyx(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
Abouwaza:

Thank you Huntson
God bless u
This God you're mentioning, is it a cliche? Coz you should be aware that He loves you but abhors your homosexual acts.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
Marvyx:

This God you're mentioning, is it a cliche? Coz you should be aware that He loves you but abhors your homosexual acts.

As you've heard this directly from him or what? How u all become saints amazes me! PEOPLE love God problem! People don't, still problem!

Stop being stupid and know your religion is not the universal morality standard!
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
KaffyKaffy:

i missed you bae. pls respond ma mail

grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Cerebellum: 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
cry OP thunder fire your dirty yansh
Eleribu Mofo OP
And the people wey dey support una..Thunder fire una brain
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Marvyx(m): 4:35am On Nov 16, 2020
HuntSon:

As you've heard this directly from him or what? How u all become saints amazes me! PEOPLE love God problem! People don't, still problem!

Stop being stupid and know your religion is not the universal morality standard!
Lol. I've gone through this thread and I'm particularly amazed at you. So you just called me stupid now. For what? To you, you're sounding woke or you're the what now? Honourable defender of gays??

I quoted someone and I really hoped to get an answer to open up a reasonable conversation from there but no, you feel hunted as usual. You're really really insecure that's why you put up this front. I wonder how many times you cried and wished to be straight before you decided to give it all up. I feel and see through your pains man and I really mean it.

I know what it's like to be ostracised, be a societal misfit and not wanted. I also went ballistic on my opposers. grin

Anyway, I'll let leave you be because today is Monday and you need some love.

I'm not going to dignify you with another response if you continue with your display of folly. Remember, God loves you but hates homosexual acts. Cheers.
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by Originalsly: 6:16am On Nov 16, 2020
HuntSon:

I'm not surprised, you're a typical stewpid hetrosexual Nigerian male that's doesn't know the meaning of "CONSENT"

Paedophilia, rape and bestiality are consent ridding acts! Take a book a read! A minor can't give consent cos he/she is not up to the legal right dummy!

You're obviously a paedophile because you want us to accept you before you accept gays! Y'all be always quick to try and equate homosexuality with paedophilia, na una know wetin una dey find!

I do agree with your point on "consent" which is not granted under rape...paedophilia or beastiality. Whats your view on consenting adults ..... siblings....relationships.... incest?
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by dprincedej(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
There is no such thing as being bi. If you are attracted to the opposite sex, you are straight. Just be as normal as possible instead of searching for same sex who have till this day been unable to turn you on.
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Of The Same Sex Before? by HuntSon(m): 2:20am On Nov 18, 2020
Originalsly:

I do agree with your point on "consent" which is not granted under rape...paedophilia or beastiality. Whats your view on consenting adults ..... siblings....relationships.... incest?

Incestuous acts are generally unacceptable because of genetic and mutation defects.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men / Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! / Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.