Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men (21695 Views)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? / Types Of Women, Men Should Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by InkedNerd(f): 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2011
livedit:

grin You so silly.  That type of stuff get's addictive though.  Gotta be careful.  Like someone mentioned earlier.  You can over do it. But I think mines is tastefully done.  I get compliments all the time about my piercings and tattoos.  Of course, my husband told me I can't get anymore.  I thought about one more piercing (nose) I know it's played, but I still like those.  grin  But since he said no, livedit is done.

Who told you it was played out?!?! Girl, comer here to NY and you'll see it all over the place grin

My piercings aren't gonna be over the top wink

By the way, I have a friend who's grandmother has her whole face pierced and tattooed. Her ears are pierced, her tongue is pierced, her arms, neck, and face is tattooed, her nose is pierced. When I first saw her, this was my reactions >>> cheesy

Mind you, this woman is like mid to late 60's. I thought it was interesting to see someone like her. And she's STILL getting more piercings and tattoos.
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by livedit(f): 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Who told you it was played out?!?! Girl, comer here to NY and you'll see it all over the place grin

Girl, a couple of my friends and a few co-workers told me that. I was like dang, for real? I always wanted a piercing in my nose, but back then was afraid to when they first came out. Now that I have the courage, they told me they were played. grin I think my husband would kill me if I came home with another piercing. grin
My piercings aren't gonna be over the top wink

[color=#000099] smiley  Cool! You sound like you have good taste and I'm sure they will be done right.

By the way, I have a friend who's grandmother has her whole face pierced and tattooed. Her ears are pierced, her tongue is pierced, her arms, neck, and face is tattooed, her nose is pierced. When I first saw her, this was my reactions >>> cheesy

Mind you, this woman is like mid to late 60's. I thought it was interesting to see someone like her. And she's getting more piercings and tattoos.

shocked Wow!!!  Gone and rock dat grandma!  grin
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by WebSurfer(m): 2:37am On Apr 13, 2011
have tatoos on me but finally got to kno its a sin and i regret it now, Also the piecing, I wish i can remove them,
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by InkedNerd(f): 10:19am On Apr 13, 2011
livedit:

shocked Wow!!!  Gone and rock dat grandma!  grin 

Trust me, you'd be surprised if you saw her.

livedit:

Girl, a couple of my friends and a few co-workers told me that. I was like dang, for real? I always wanted a piercing in my nose, but back then was afraid to when they first came out. Now that I have the courage, they told me they were played. grin I think my husband would kill me if I came home with another piercing. grin

lol grin
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by callme2: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2011
pls can tatoos be erased?
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by Pweety4me(f): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2011
@liveit wat piercings are those?ave considerd gettin one!
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by InkedNerd(f): 10:35am On Apr 13, 2011
Pweety4me:

@liveit wat piercings are those?ave considerd gettin one!

Cool, what kind?

WebSurfer:

have tatoos on me but finally got to kno its a sin and i regret it now, Also the piecing, I wish i can remove them,

What kind of piercings do you have?
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by callme2: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2011
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by Pweety4me(f): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

[font=times][size=11pt]
Cool, what kind?

]
Lol i mean get a piercing, do u ave any recommendations smiley
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by InkedNerd(f): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2011
call-me:

Yes and no.

Technically speaking, you can have them removed by razors but realistically, they will always be on you because if you were to peel away the first layer of skin you can still see the ink on your body but on the surface it will be gone. Your ability to see and depends on the type of ink you use and the method which the tattoo was applied.

Pweety4me:

Lol i mean get a piercing, do u ave any recommendations smiley

Well I'll recommend one based on where and how you live. Do you live in Naija or elsewhere? Are you open to the idea of possibly sticking out like a sore thumb if piercings are not commonly accepted in the place where you reside?
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by Pweety4me(f): 11:08am On Apr 13, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Yes and no.

Technically speaking, you can have them removed by razors but realistically, they will always be on you because if you were to peel away the first layer of skin you can still see the ink on your body but on the surface it will be gone. Your ability to see and depends on the type of ink you use and the method which the tattoo was applied.

Well I'll recommend one based on where and how you live. Do you live in Naija or elsewhere? Are you open to the idea of possibly sticking out like a sore thumb if piercings are not commonly accepted in the place where you reside?

My area/country, does not affect me, but i don't want anything major something dat will complement me well. . .wat of dat lip 1 kandi had? undecided tongue
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by InkedNerd(f): 11:11am On Apr 13, 2011
Pweety4me:

My area/country, does not affect me, but i don't want anything major something dat will complement me well. . .wat of dat lip 1 kandi had? undecided tongue

Sure, that's not a bad idea or you can experiment with different types of ear piercings for starters.
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by kaymoney2(m): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2011
Egbe ke gbe na bad society 
immitation is a bad influence on ones personalty
tongue
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by Pweety4me(f): 11:22am On Apr 13, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Sure, that's not a bad idea or you can experiment with different types of ear piercings for starters.

Hmm i no want over pierce sha grin

I use to say like a few years back, dat i wanted the one under the nose u know dat1?ontop of the lip area, reason being i always wished i had a beauty spot in dat area. . .lol but there were a lot of stereotypes about it & the girls that had it done around me kind of put me off it angry undecided

As 4 ear piercings, i always like the idea of 3, i like the the look of those silver little hoops u know dem?& little studds well dunno tho. . .cause i can't pierce all both ears twice the same time & also, a bit worrysome cause i know they could heal really slow & bad. . .
undecided
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by SAGoddess: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2011
I got a tat but hidden safely under my clothes, somewhere on my back, I would not go back because I am scared of pain now unless there is a bottle of tequila in my hand cheesy I was never strong enough for body piercings. . . . .
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by livedit(f): 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2011
Pweety4me:

I use to say like a few years back, dat i wanted the one under the nose u know dat1?ontop of the lip area, reason being i always wished i had a beauty spot in dat area. . .lol but there were a lot of stereotypes about it & the girls that had it done around me kind of put me off it angry undecided

As 4 ear piercings, i always like the idea of 3, i like the the look of those silver little hoops u know dem?& little studds well dunno tho. . .cause i can't pierce all both ears twice the same time & also, a bit worrysome cause i know they could heal really slow & bad. . .
undecided

I've heard of fade creams out on the market that helps to lighten the tattoo alot. And some people like to try and change the tattoo into something else.  If you are planning to get a lip piercing (above or below).  I would advise having someone reputable to do it.   Plus you have to be aware that when you do get a lip piercing, depending where it is, that it moves when you talk or eat.  Like I had one under my bottom lip, and it took a while getting use to. Gotta make sure to keep it clean and gurgle listerine and keep it with you all day.  Be careful biting into an apple or a sandwich.  The base part that's in your mouth can pull in the earring.  Not a pleasant feeling.
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by nich(m): 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2011
see wahala in the name of fine boy!

Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by nich(m): 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2011
interesting ones

Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by nich(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2011
hmmmmm, i wonder . . .

Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by nich(m): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2011
and for babies

Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by nich(m): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2011
tupac

Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by nich(m): 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2011
ehm! where they @? something is wrong with this picture! undecided

Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by nich(m): 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2011
guess what? grin

Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by Idowuogbo(f): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2011
Nich d car and dogs are paintins

Sum1 shud konk dat guy wiv d twin towers. He could have a potrait of dat if.He wanted no ink himsef na waaa oooo
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by nich(m): 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Nich d car and dogs are paintins
Sum1 shud konk dat guy wiv d twin towers. He could have a potrait of dat if.He wanted no ink himsef na waaa oooo

grin ehen! for real?
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by Pweety4me(f): 3:48am On Apr 14, 2011
livedit:

I've heard of fade creams out on the market that helps to lighten the tattoo alot. And some people like to try and change the tattoo into something else. If you are planning to get a lip piercing (above or below). I would advise having someone reputable to do it. Plus you have to be aware that when you do get a lip piercing, depending where it is, that it moves when you talk or eat. Like I had one under my bottom lip, and it took a while getting use to. Gotta make sure to keep it clean and gurgle listerine and keep it with you all day. Be careful biting into an apple or a sandwich. The base part that's in your mouth can pull in the earring. Not a pleasant feeling.

Hmm ok what about ear piercings check here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-646170.0.html
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by InkedNerd(f): 4:50am On Apr 14, 2011
Pweety4me:

undecided

Hmmm, I think I know what your talking about but I think you need to be more descriptive. As for the stereotypes, it totally up to you if you wanna pay attention to what other people think about it [not trying to insult you embarassed]. I'll support your decision as long as your happy and comfortable with it. There are ways to speed up the healing process by the way wink
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by Pweety4me(f): 5:23am On Apr 14, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Hmmm, I think I know what your talking about but I think you need to be more descriptive. As for the stereotypes, it totally up to you if you wanna pay attention to what other people think about it [not trying to insult you embarassed]. I'll support your decision as long as your happy and comfortable with it. There are ways to speed up the healing process by the way wink

Oh rite cause i don't know much perhaps a pic will do tongue

yea i know rite, but it's society's fault
sad

Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by InkedNerd(f): 7:20am On Apr 14, 2011
Pweety4me:

Oh rite cause i don't know much perhaps a pic will do tongue

yea i know rite, but it's society's fault
sad

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by Pweety4me(f): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

tongue tongue tongue

How would u ave described that?man i suck @ describing body parts aha tongue
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by InkedNerd(f): 7:37am On Apr 14, 2011
Pweety4me:

How would u ave described that?man i suck @ describing body parts aha tongue

lol nah, it ok grin
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2011
Mutya Buena looks good with her lip piercing. smiley
I was very close to getting one and just might.
After allowing my nose piercing to close up I think
I am going to go for another piercing but then again. . .

I think I need to get more tatoos tho. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Photos / How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps / What You Guys Dont Understand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.