Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men (21694 Views)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? / Types Of Women, Men Should Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by Ranoscky(m): 1:34am On Dec 21, 2011
If una lyk, mak una pierce una eye ball. Afta much much, if ur karacta no dey ok, den ur name na sorry.
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by 9janinja1(f): 2:16am On Dec 21, 2011
having tattoos and piercings is a sin who knew ? as long as i serve my God faithfully i dey kampe that been said, tattoos on a guy is ay ay papi , super sexy as long as its not something stupid like a rainbow or prison tattoo.
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by kelz88(f): 2:20am On Dec 21, 2011
"rainbow" cheesy cheesy

Dead!
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by jhonny1989: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2012
Tattoo is a beautiful art and I like tattoos on men/women. People look stylish and cool after having tattoo on their body.
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by Zilja(f): 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2012
I have a tat on my wrist. I want a palyboy bunny. Havent' decided where to put it.

Any suggestions
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by SAFO(m): 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2012
I got about 5 tattoos varying in size. One on each arm (black panther and a cross with the inscription "how long will they mourn me") , one on my chest (4 aces in a deck surrounded by a laurel wreath) , one on my abdomen (picture of my son when he was born) and one on the back of my neck (my father's name with his birthdate and date of passing) . Most of them I got when I was in the military, it was very common then since it represented your manhood. 

I don't care either way if a lady has tattoos. My wife has 3. One on her ankle (rose) , one lower back (unicorn with half Moon) and my name tattooed on her ring finger.
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by Tosinville(m): 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2012
Zilja

At the top of your bum is alright.
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by dealordea(m): 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2012
Zilja:

I have a tat on my wrist. I want a palyboy bunny. Havent' decided where to put it.

Any suggestions

You are a liar!!! lets see it
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by drnoel: 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2012
piercings on the ear is just fine 4 ladies
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by Zilja(f): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2012
deal_ordea:

You are a liar!!! lets see it
/quote]

you would go blind if I show off.
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by dealordea(m): 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2012
Zilja:

Send it first and see if i will go blind.
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by Cuteobi(f): 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2012
Lil Wayne kind of tatoo is a huge turnoff. piercing on guys, ewwww.lower back tats on girls is kinda sexy
Re: Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men by Tosinville(m): 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2012
^My suggestion for zilja.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Photos / How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps / What You Guys Dont Understand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.