Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,249 members, 7,853,270 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide (103584 Views)

Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide / Musiliu Smith: How Flagrant Police Misconduct Led To EndSARS Protests Nationwide / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
fk001:

But do you know that Chief of Army staff only salute the C In C and chief of defence staff
The man they saluted his a retired army general but not Buhari.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Taciturn1: 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibadansun1:
I hope you have all seen

I said the protest will lead to nothing, but loss of lives. Yet, some people gave me mentions and started raining courses on me.

I hope you have all seen it now.
Time shall tell
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Betty101: 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://www.facebook.com/1452287068399764/posts/2410664315895363/
@ Op,What the message said is different from you headline . Pres.Buhari appealed to the youth to stop protesting at the same time the security to protect lived &properties . When did he say he suspended the protest ..abi the money wet your stupid oga pay you don confuse your brain ?
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by fk001(m): 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
IamPlato:

What the youths need now is unity and representatives but somebody openly said we have no leader.

How the hell won't you have a leader?

There is no progress without leadership

That's the problem

Just like headless chicken that is still alive and running with no direction

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by richmanrichard: 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
fk001:
God bless President Muhammad Buhari

God bless Nigeria.

Whether you like him or not you are stuck with him till 2023, the earlier you understand this the better. Stop foaming you might risk yourself BP and die while Buhari will be alive and kicking.

There is only three way to unseat a seating President globally

1. Impeachment - we all know this is impossible because the lawmakers are forver loyal to him.

2. Coup- this is also not possible because the army are loyal to him the below picture says it all.

3. If he decides to resign willingful - Buhari will never resign deal with it.

No international community can make a seating president resign out of his will, Bashar Al Assad is still ruling Syria despite the hate (even tho they ain't practicing democracy)

Trump did worst than Buhari is doing, Trump said "Shoot any shop looters on sight" during the black lives matter, Trump has never apologised or show remorsefulness on the black life matter issue instead he defended white supremacist.

Trump verbally abused journalist on live interview on several occasions.
Yet IPOB love Trump but hate Buhari

I repeat no one can unseat Buhari till 2023!!!

The Once peacefully SW is now in a state of anarchy all thanks to unreasonable protest called "Endsars" by few gullible youths. Table of negotiation was brought to them instead they kicked it off by saying "we don't have a leader or representative" yen yen yen bla bla fvcking idiots gulible youths.

Longlive President Muhammadu Buhari.

God bless Nigeria

what is your rank in idiotic pyramid?
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by fk001(m): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
sapphiere:
The man they saluted his a retired army general but not Buhari.

Yea is not Buhari
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
What a shame, how do you expect nigeria to move forward, with someone as dumb as this fulani coward, where is lai mohammed by the way
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by fk001(m): 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
richmanrichard:

5 star

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by hakeem4(m): 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
Amotolongbo:
See his empty head like Opera mini logo, no substance

hahahahaha Omo you wicked oooo
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Solutionchima: 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
We dont have a leader. Lets endure, just that 2023 seems far.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Yankee101: 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
He lacks the powers
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Betty101: 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
richmanrichard:
The lowest stupid rank and it is called idiots . Pls ignore those slow pokes.They have sold their soul to the devil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Bigsunny01(m): 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
I wonder how many gig ram remain for dis old man head angry
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
UDUJ:

Let me tell you the sad truth: it was worth it. In any revolt there must be casualties. It's a necessary evil. It always has to get ugly before it ever gets good.

You asked for change, well this was the only way to get the stubborn government to listen. They have felt the anger of the youths and they are scared.
I usually agree with you on most of your posts but this one is a no no. Nothing will change, you hear me. This speech he made is only a warning to any idiot with funny ideas, because if the same madness that happened today happens tomorrow, buhari will hand the reins over to the military and you'll see what they call shege, June 12th will repeat itself. The joke is on us for being so stupid to allow thugs to block the roads, loot and kill people, can you imagine the nonsense I saw at abakpa today and don't even say they are all thugs, I know some of them, these thugs literally raided three banks and burned some cars. I repeat again nothing will change and if you don't still understand that we are all part of this country's problem then don't bother protesting again, the same thing will happen.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Omezif(m): 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
I endorsed his statment and i believed nigerians would follow, because what we are witnessing in sake of protesting are criminals in disguise of hoodlums, thugs and protesters engaging in killing, stealing, looting after vandalization and destroy properties. Peaceful protestesters have turned violence, it's bad to allow protest.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Soldiercole(m): 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Jostoman: 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
morikee:
As if he's the one that started the protest grin
and what can he do than to send soldiers to come kill us again.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
fk001:
God bless President Muhammad Buhari

God bless Nigeria.

Whether you like him or not you are stuck with him till 2023, the earlier you understand this the better. Stop foaming you might risk yourself BP and die while Buhari will be alive and kicking.

There is only three way to unseat a seating President globally

1. Impeachment - we all know this is impossible because the lawmakers are forver loyal to him.

2. Coup- this is also not possible because the army are loyal to him the below picture says it all.

3. If he decides to resign willingful - Buhari will never resign deal with it.

No international community can make a seating president resign out of his will, Bashar Al Assad is still ruling Syria despite the hate (even tho they ain't practicing democracy)

Trump did worst than Buhari is doing, Trump said "Shoot any shop looters on sight" during the black lives matter, Trump has never apologised or show remorsefulness on the black life matter issue instead he defended white supremacist.

Trump verbally abused journalist on live interview on several occasions.
Yet IPOB love Trump but hate Buhari

I repeat no one can unseat Buhari till 2023!!!

The Once peacefully SW is now in a state of anarchy all thanks to unreasonable protest called "Endsars" by few gullible youths. Table of negotiation was brought to them instead they kicked it off by saying "we don't have a leader or representative" yen yen yen bla bla fvcking idiots gulible youths.

Longlive President Muhammadu Buhari.

God bless Nigeria

Zombie oh zombie
Zombie no go go unless them tell am to go
Zombie no go talk unless them tell am to talk
Zombie no go think unless them tell am to think
Zombie oh zombie
Zombie oh zombie....music till fades

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Subonbon(m): 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
If dogs are governing a country, what can you hear every day other than horrible barking noises?...... Buhari na you be that dog wey get rabbies
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by cohug: 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Empty speech, we are observing as they are responding
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
fk001:

Yea is not Buhari
Why are you contradicting yourself?
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by samilly(m): 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
A slowpoke has spoken
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by themanderon: 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
The arrogance of this man and his handlers sickens to the high heavens. So the lives of those youths lost means nothing to him? This is the kind of attitude that brought about the protest in the first place. spits.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by PraiseHim4ever: 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Amotolongbo:
See his empty head like Opera mini logo, no substance

I like the blue part of ur jean
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Eteka1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
princeogbeide1:
It is clear that the president has no right to stop Citizens from protesting. The protest won't stop until the government progressively responds to the good demands of the protesters. My nipples hurts
you have the right to protest. But don't block roads and damage property or else you will not like what will happen to you.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
IamPlato:

What the youths need now is unity and representatives but somebody openly said we have no leader.

How the hell won't you have a leader?

There is no progress without leadership
Leave them, if you tell them they will start talking nonsense about bribes and betrayal, please how did South Africa end apartheid, did they wake up one day without any clear aims, walk around blocking roads and shouting then turn around and loot people's businesses, did they? They had leaders who gave them clear instructions and they got what they wanted, though it was long, it's not about how long but how well.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by damilare0077(m): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Wait what's did the man even say gan self
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Laboni: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
okuta007:

no be who dey alive dey talk of sweat and blood ?

If the rot in Nigeria is allowed to continue without a revolutionary change, all that investments you are whining over will amount to nothing in the end

Remember the way the civil war ended- that is why the Ibos are still marginalized today 50 years later

If the war had ended in 1973 or even 1975 without the Ibos surrendering - most likely there will be a Republic of Biafra today

How can the people surrender when victory is in the horizon ?

If this protest continue for 2 weeks more- Buhari will be forced to reign and the next leader will have to seat at the table and hear the representatives of the common man on how to craft the New Nigeria or have the various units secede peacefully

Why waste the grounds we gained only to be tamed and nothing changes ?

This is a big loss

I am not saying destroy things it let the peaceful protest continue

and if the hoodlums want to disrupt it let the protesters attack and killl them if possible to send a message that we are not playing

what the government used on the youths now is what they did to us in UNIBEN those days in the 1980’s

Professor Grace Alele - Williams was the VC and she sponsored rival student body to delegitimize the SUG- we came together and fought her to a standstill and we were able to separate the wheat from then Shaft

damn, youths wise up - this tactics Buhari is using for you people now is called “DIVIDE AND CONQUER” - fight it don’t let it happen!!!!
You dey talk long story.. so asked, I hope you will join in the protest or you’re behind your keypad talking?
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by richmanrichard: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
SegFault:

I usually agree with you on most of your posts but this one is a no no. Nothing will change, you hear me. This speech he made is only a warning to any idiot with funny ideas, because if the same madness that happened today happens tomorrow, buhari will hand the reins over to the military and you'll see what they call shege, June 12th will repeat itself. The joke is on us for being so stupid to allow thugs to block the roads, loot and kill people, can you imagine the nonsense I saw at abakpa today and don't even say they are all thugs, I know some of them, these thugs literally raided three banks and burned some cars. I repeat again nothing will change and if you don't still understand that we are all part of this country's problem then don't bother protesting again, the same thing will happen.
if you actually have brains you wud know that these thugs are sponsored by apc
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by adenigga(m): 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mr President, You are right!!!

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Akanimoh113(m): 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hey Guys... I think I have something in mind...

What if we assemble everything we know about our Country Nigeria from 50yrs back

And set out proofs...
What am I saying

What I mean is lets assemble everything we know about our country. WHAT IS THE TRUTH ABOUT OUR COUNTRY

What can we pledge to... To change the country for good.
I learnt that when ever the Truth is Revealed, All Lies Tends to Depreciate. And Everything tends to go normal

What do you think?
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Bidi123: 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
God punish buhari, your order can't hold again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe / Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) / Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.