Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife (14070 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by Angelaoke: 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2011
girl they some gud advice here heed them
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by ifihearam: 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2011
Just leave him alone and go look for ur own husband
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by ruth42k3(f): 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2011
hey lady abeg worry ooooo.thats not a good sign at all.he might be with you for now but later he is still going to go back.in a relationship if there is a child there its not an easy thing to stop seeing each other,soooooooooo be wise.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by gdarain: 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2011
That is very interesting, ,But How come, ,what broke them up initially, ,that is what you need to identify first, ,do they have kids, ,the love might be due to the kids in-between them.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by dbabylove: 2:04am On Apr 06, 2013
Dr Love Save My Marriage,i want to use this Opportunity to thanks him very much for bring Love of my Life Back to me Again After 2year he left me to A business Trip in United Kingdom without contacting me or call me for years even when i try to find him to United Kingdom i dont see him then back to the states thinking what to do and how to get my Lost Husband never know he met a Lady in London and he was living with her for two years , then one day A Friend of mine Julie told me about Dr Love that he can help me to get my lost Husband back to me between 24hrs taught it was a scam but i just decided to contact Dr LOVE he told me my Husband would be back to me in next 48hrs after casting spell on him so really when the 48hrs completed my Husband call me on the Phone and said he was John that he was so sorry that he want to come back to me in the States,i was so Happy that my Husband that left me for 2 Years called me and say sorry that he want to see me Now we are together he can't do without me he always wants me by his side.now he love's me and he does not want anything to hurt me anymore.My Husband bought me a new car and a Gold wristwatch. now i have access to his account to prove that he will never leave me alone Again, am so happy all thanks goes to Dr Love spell caster .if you want to contact him for help here his is Drlovespellcaster@yahoo. com , +2348038096203 He was very Genuine and he work wonderful Job for me after i think i lost my Husband ,Deborah from Texas.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by dbabylove: 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2013
My Name is Velvet from Toronto Canada ,what a wonderful Miracle from Dr Love spell caster , I went over seas after being in a relationship with my partner for a year and half and stayed in contact frequently with him while I was gone. When I returned home he told me that he didn't think it was going to work between us, I think there maybe another women but I know there is still love there until i meet Dr Love drlovespellcaster@yahoo.com tel : 2348038096203 who rescue me from Nightmare and help me to get my Love back between 24hrs ,i was so happy because i dont believe my partner would come back to me again but thanks Dr Love for the wonderful Miracle work he did to save my Love Life .
Re: My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife by cornie11: 6:45am On Nov 28, 2014
HOW I GOT BACK MY BOYFRIEND AFTER BREAKUP
I am from Cyprus, i want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my ex boyfriend after breakup, i and my boyfriend have been together for the past 3 years, recently his behaviour and character towards me changed and i later found out that he had another girlfriend who he was talking to on facebook, when i confronted him it led to quarelling which eventually led to breakup, i was emotionally down, i did all i could to get him back but all to no avail until i saw a post on a relationship forum about a spell caster who help people get back their lost loves, re-unite broken relationship and marriages at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this spell caster via email, he helped me cast a re-union spell and my boyfriend came to me apologising for all his misdeed, we are happily together again. Contact this great spell caster for your marriage or relationship problems via this email ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slay Queens Storm Quilox Club In Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit (Photo) / Trending Video Of Ghana TV Station Showing Sex Discussion / Can You Get Married Against Your Parent Wish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.