Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man (11850 Views)

How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by proverbial: 7:10am On Jun 27, 2007
you're not in love, you're infatuated. If you can, talk to him, & try to understand why he's chosen to reject you, then come to terms with what he's said, this should be able to put your mind more at ease. If you're not able to understand why he's not digging you, you'll be left there for years wondering "why" or "what's wrong."

Pay little mind to those who said no man's worth this, or that ta ta ta.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by ryu11(m): 7:39am On Jun 27, 2007
My dear,  cool

what you need is a good f**k. Just look for a capable stud, no strings or emotions attached, to give it to you the way you need. It'll work like magic. (I'd volunteer if you lack such in your vicinity.)

WARNING: Don't go and fall for the stud.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by jenny2007(f): 8:51am On Jun 27, 2007
what's dis issue with militia and co, calling the poster ugly! girl, i think that the best way to handle this is to stop showing him that you find him interesting at all. stop giving him all that attention and stop showing your feelings about him. Simply act very distant from him and he'll suddenly begin to ask himslef what went wrong. we all want what we cant have atimes and that is the reason that the guys chase the most unwilling girls. however, they are also put off when they think that the girl feels she's the only buff girl around. better still, forget him!
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by BASETSANA(f): 8:51am On Jun 27, 2007
To Esss
l am not the  Shes Ugly Girl  who was written about as you say
l am someone entirely different
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by Ifeniyi22(m): 9:13am On Jun 27, 2007
@ Militia
@Ess
shame on both of you.What has her beauty got to do with anything? She doesn't have the right to be loved because she isn't all that angry
I wouldn't be surprised if both of you ain't all that yourselves grin

@Basetsana
Sorry about your plight. I know it must be very hard to love somebody so much and the person in question doesn't even acknowledge that you existence.remember though that its a lot better for him to be honest to his heart and not try to exploit your love by using and dumping you. give him credit for that at least. it would appear that he is a decent guy.
Hope that things turn around for the better.take care girl.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by BASETSANA(f): 9:21am On Jun 27, 2007
To all the responses,l thank you, both the good and the not so good ones
l admit it might be infatuation but truelly speaking l cant help myself
every day l tell myself l will not call him but l find myself doing  just that
its not about his looks or his money although l admit his rich and all
to me its about him,him the  person, not anyone else
l have tried to move on with some one else but every time l am with them l cant get the
other guy out of my mind its now affecting my relationships with other guys
honestly speaking ,l am writting whats in my heart l have never been so open like this before in my entire life,
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by bodsibobo(m): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2007
time will help you get over him, and then you'll look back and wonder what you saw in him in the first place.
On a lighter note maybe you should look for a richer guy, that will take your focus off this guy, and his money.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by spora(m): 10:07am On Jun 27, 2007
Let's imagine that the guy is dead! ([s]I can hear you say God forbid!)[/s]
Are you saying you will equally kill yourself.

My dear, the mistake is you've not giving another man the chance to prove his love. Then you will know "oko ju oko lo" (man pass man)

No man is worth dying for abi you be Jesus

Zero (exactly your word) your mind, be determined and God will give you the enablment.

If you like set a reminder on your handset every hour saying " I am a God, I deserve the Best"

Warning:
Dont ever marry the guy 'cos you will eternally be his slave.

May God give you the will to heed the warning.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by ebos(m): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2007
@POSTER - DON'T MIND SOME PEOPLE. For sure, some of those making noise here may not be as pretty as you are.

Anyway, I have really come across some good counsels but most are like a talk-out-of-turn. The poster said “help me, I’m crazy over this guy but he is not interested.” Some are saying ‘You must be ugly’ others said “don’t be a home wrecker” even when the guy in question is not a married man while others said this and that. Is it a crime for the poster to seek for help in Nairaland hence the guy is still single? I find it difficult at times to understand SOME kind of people in Nairaland. If you post anything jokingly, it will be understandable, there is nothing wrong to crack jokes, but let the jokes be seen as such through the way you put the words.

As they say, "None of us is as smart as all of us." This is because the problems we face are too complex to be solved by any one person. Our only chance is to bring people together from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines who can refract a problem through the prism of complementary minds allied in common purpose. Such collections of minds, I call “Great Groups.” They work together to get result and not to abuse each other. They help generate courage without a sounding board for outrageous ideas or words. My sister if you give all the adoring signals and the guy refuses to show interest, don’t kill yourself, and just move on with your life without him. Never force yourself on him but don’t hate him as well.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by Aproko(f): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2007
perhaps you are not his kind of girl it doesn't mean you are ugly or something, it simply means people have a choice of whom they love. since you've tried to get his attention and he hasn't even noticed you, its best you let him go and let thay guy that has been eyeing you get a chance.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by maxxdjinx(m): 11:22am On Jun 27, 2007
Psychological illusions?
Hormonal imbalance?
whatever, still thinking
I seriously believe you should get over it and understand that it's not every wish that comes true-forget about what you've seen, read, heard-just about anything.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by Everbright(f): 11:38am On Jun 27, 2007
Try and stay afar a little while.
You will either have him come looking for you or get over him completely.
Try it,it's a game you always win
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by nossycheek(f): 11:39am On Jun 27, 2007
Corner him and rape him real baaaad. you will get relieved of your crux and passion for him cool
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by BASETSANA(f): 11:43am On Jun 27, 2007
To  be frank with you all l  am not fooling around as some of you are implying
and neither have l slept with the guy,though l would,if thats what it takes for me to make him mine, l am willing to give him my innocence
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by BASETSANA(f): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2007
babyosisi
you say you know me,really,who am l?
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by otuonye(m): 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2007
why are you killing yourself over what people are saying here? Honestly, It makes no sense to me. Anyone who is blaming you for being open and seeking help is making a serious mistake.

There is no one who never falls in LOVE - no matter how hard the person is.

Some people fall in LOVe with the wrong person. It happened to me and I learned from my mistakes.

What you need to do is to take your FOCUS off him and concentrate on other things in your life. When you do this, the right guy will come.

AGAIN I SAY, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU. MANY OF US HAVE PASSED THROUGH THIS ROAD BEFORE.

Get up, dust yourself and move on, Basetsana, the best thing you can do is to remove this guy from your mind. With time, you will get over it.
Jojo
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by BASETSANA(f): 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2007
Thanks a lot Jojo
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by ozigbo(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2007
i can see  that u rely love is guy,
but i think u should take more time an talk
to him let him understand that u rely
love him.
if he now feel to understand u feeling.
u ve no chose than to late him go
and in time u forget him.
and u ll get someone that throughly love
u.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by ronnieslimz(f): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2007
stop being crazy over him, just act cool as if u av no feelings 4him
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by wedeoh(m): 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2007
hi
girlfriend i wonder y u jt hurtin ur emmotions 4 someone who i guess is in luv withsomeone else.if at d end of d day u try showing some interest nd it is to no avail just try as much as possible 2 move on because i strongly dat wld come at d right time.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by osereka(m): 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2007
LOVE LOVES TRUTH, WHICH WOMEN HATES

the guy no love you, but you refused to accept that fact. even if you give yourself to him awoof and he shag you every hour, he no love you. SO LADY BASH ABI WETIN BE UR NAME 4GET THE GUY,[ anyway if u get big boobs just email me. I KNOW HOW TO REMOVE HIM FROM UR MIND if u no get big boob 4get him and my email too.]
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by ralphorb(m): 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2007
My friend use to say: "if you love someone you say, you say it right there, out loud, other wise; the moment may pass you by, because the person might have the same feeling for you"
But if you love someone who doesn't have feelings for you, I advise you stick to whom is in love with you and you love too, no man is ready for woman, but how to succeed in life and be a person of high prestige, except man that his brain has been sanitized would have time for woman. tongue cheesy grin
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by amaikama(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2007
I say there is more to the story then meet the eye. a beautiful girl of her status been neglected by a guy? hmmm!! please,let us look at this thread carefully.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by tiptop145(f): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2007
hay girl it is very sad but you dont have to sell yourself so cheap, the guy doesnt worth it, brave yourself and continue with your life. God will give you the man that will love you in return, you know, i was once a victim, you know what? i like the guy if it were to be some guys they will just take advantage of you then later dispose you like a used paper. cheer up girl and continue to pray. forget about him totally, any time his thought comes to your heart, read your bible or quaran as the case may be.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by BASETSANA(f): 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2007
There  is nothing more to the story,as you say
it is as it why are you saying there is more to the story Amaikama?
Tip top thanks for the advice
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by Babybee(f): 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2007
You can beg him to go out with you, but u cant beg him to love u, it has to come naturally. No guy is worth it, just give urself some time, u'll get over him and u'll get someone who will appreciate u.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by BASETSANA(f): 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2007
Thanks Babybee  for the advice
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by tasiana(m): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2007
Ah ah! Like joke this thread just dey long dey go grin

Babe u realy hold peeps for work here cheesy
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by Adjuster: 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2007
Don't be crazy over a man who doesn't love u. Just cool down there are better and lovely men out there looking for well behave and nice girl. If you are? Then no problem. Just wait for your right man
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by beyunce(f): 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2007
Love wa tin tin. anyways nt by force to love or. abi u nt fine? for other guys to see you attractive? you deserve better.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by Esss(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2007
ebos:

@POSTER - DON'T MIND SOME PEOPLE. For sure, some of those making noise here may not be as pretty as you are.

Anyway, I have really come across some good counsels but most are like a talk-out-of-turn. The poster said “help me, I’m crazy over this guy but he is not interested.” Some are saying ‘You must be ugly’ others said “don’t be a home wrecker” even when the guy in question is not a married man while others said this and that. Is it a crime for the poster to seek for help in Nairaland hence the guy is still single? I find it difficult at times to understand SOME kind of people in Nairaland. If you post anything jokingly, it will be understandable, there is nothing wrong to crack jokes, but let the jokes be seen as such through the way you put the words.

As they say, "None of us is as smart as all of us." This is because the problems we face are too complex to be solved by any one person. Our only chance is to bring people together from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines who can refract a problem through the prism of complementary minds allied in common purpose. Such collections of minds, I call “Great Groups.” They work together to get result and not to abuse each other. They help generate courage without a sounding board for outrageous ideas or words. My sister if you give all the adoring signals and the guy refuses to show interest, don’t kill yourself, and just move on with your life without him. Never force yourself on him but don’t hate him as well.

So what point did you make that is so ingenuous, brilliant and different from what others have said, Instead of making your recycled point, you started attacking other people. Throwing around big vocabularies and phrases you just read from the dictionary beside you. And Mr. Smartypants, Know-it-all, nobody called her a home wrecker. Read before you speak, That post was directed at someone else. Dont just type anything that gets into that empty skull of yours, simply because you must respond to a post. And the next time you decide to take a shot at other people check yourself first. Mofo.

@ other Nairalanders
Please keep your posts coming as stupid as some idiots might think they are. at least your ideas are original and not recycled.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by finemocha(f): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2007
@ basetsana

u are willing to give him ur innocence. hmmmm, u are a bigger FOOL than I thought.
So u sleep with him, lol he still wont be interested in u. women treat sex and kids like men treat money. they think oh maybe if we have sex or i get pregnant for him things will change,but they wont. Just like how when a guy is toasting u and buying u all that stuff, if u are not into him u just aren't full stop.

Well let me tell u something, it is better to like him and him not notice u, and sleep with him, and still not be noticed by him. The only way this will change is if he gets attracted to u, which clearly is not taking place. Also u still have not mentioned if he has a girlfriend or not, because if he does, then u are definately the laughing stock of their conversation. Plus he might be interested in another girl, well goodluck with ur toasting or lusting. i really dont wish u the best in this situation because u have gotten enough advice from people. HOnestly girls like u really really piss me off, but guys like u are worse. If i was the guy i would curse u out and tell u to Bleep off if u came near me again. Geez do u know how annoying it is when someone likes u and u just arent into the person, its quite irritating, and i feel his pain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? / Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out / Is It True Akwa Ibom Girls Get Disvirgined At The Age Of 13 (pic)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.