Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man (11847 Views)

How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by Xorcyst(m): 11:49pm On Jul 09, 2007
Shoot him den hang urself!Duh?
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by Xorcyst(m): 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2007
@poster: go join fellowship, c vision n catch one ote broda. As 4 mr. Elusive?Quit while ur ahead.If na me i go straf u n dump. Nuthn do u
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by sinmisola(f): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2007
i think you need to think deeply. you may just be missing the whole point. especially if he doesn't feel the same about you.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by ebos(m): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2007
I am Prophet Ebos, while I was sleeping today, I saw a vision of a guy trying to hold Betsena (the Poster) and the same time handing over a ring to her, then I tried to seek for interpretation of the dream, it was explained that the young guy the poster is talking about will surely be hers. But before this will come to pass, she should scratch N1,500 MTN card and send to me thru my email. The money of this card will be used to Book Mass for her and help the less privileged in the society. Please act fast, he is yours. The Lord is good, all the time.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by onome02(f): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2007
Prophet Ebos!!!!!!!!!! 1500 scratch card only??!! come collect now(psheeaw!)
@ topic i know just how u feel,  its d most difficult thing to do walking away from someone who feels nothing for u; i know cos av been in d same position, but d stark reality is u HAVE TO,  dont worry at d end of d day u'll meet a correct guy and u'll forget all about him, its just a crush. I know cos i have one now but am not losing my head over him, am only waiting for a nice guy to come override dis one,  wink
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by ebos(m): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2007
I have volunteered to override that mediocre friend of yours, holla me
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by chiomzyme: 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2007
My dear, if this guy does not love u in return or like u said going crazy over u, then there isn't any point, love should be a two way thing. Give yourself a break or Is this ur first relationship. Don't worry is part of the learning process one experience in every relationship. Cheer.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by Nobody: 3:02am On Jul 11, 2007
na you talk am.
go crazy and the man marries another.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by akins4(m): 5:23am On Jul 11, 2007
girls i dont knw what u derive in falling inlove with a man that doesnt love you back.its so silly;because most hadsome men are playersand if you fallinlove with them, it end disasterous.
please try to put urself 2gether. only date a man that wants you back.ok?
thank u my sister for ur honesty, but try to apple the guy. hin no worth you jo o.BONE angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by onome02(f): 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2007
ebos:

I have volunteered to override that mediocre friend of yours, holla me
aren't u a prophet again ebos(lol)
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by ebos(m): 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2007
I'm still a prophet my dear, God spoke to my ancestor (Hosea) to go and marry Gomah. So, it has been revealed to me to volunteer as well. Have you not heard that "To obey is better than sacrifice."
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by onome02(f): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2007
i hear u, ole!!!!!!!!
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by ebos(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2007
onome02:

i hear u, ole!!!!!!!!

Thou shall not curse a prophet of God! Apologise to me now before I prophesize your doom.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by onome02(f): 10:41am On Jul 12, 2007
broda we both know u aint no prophet!!!!! and my future is safe and sound in the Hands of the almighty God,
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by ebos(m): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2007
I echo that prayer - Amen!
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by Mandora(f): 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2007
Some good advice, save ur sanity because u r goin 2 need it plenty 2 walk out of situation dat wont work. I have found myself in a similar situatn and though it hurts but u just must move on. Ur thinkin dat u cant love anyone is just ur mental state open urself 2 new avenues n u'll b suprised by wat u'll find. Take it 4rm me I've been there u just need 2 move on
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by olay(m): 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2007
NAija guys are the most lovely creature GOds as created in the world and i thank GOD for making me a naija guy and making me be as gentle as snow cheesy[color=#006600]
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by olay(m): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2007
[color=#006600][/color][i][/i]And moreover ladies u dont have to go crazy cos of a guy just look for one that really understand who u really are thats all and u gonna enjoy your guy and not go crazy grin
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2007
Yu cud try a lil sumtin.lyk make him breakfast,surprise him wit giftz or sumtin.please note that doin dat wud be doin away wit yur pride(it sha depends on the guy sef,he mite nt see it as cheap so u mite as well be lucky)nd it takes a confident lady to do dat.take dat risk ma dear.bt please if he still aint respondin,dnt push it.luv is nt by force o abeg.just move the hell on.am guesin u lyk him cos he is cute.believe me if datz wat yu want,there r lotz of cute boiz.ud get one or ''work'' on one wen u eventually find one.gud luck tho wink
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by olay(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2007
[color=#006600]Well all i want to say is that u did ur best to love thuis guy but the guy didnt look at your side may be he is not intrested in any realtionship , so i think you shuld step back from him rather than get hurt more and more so , i advice you to step back and look for a guy that will love u for who u are , olay grin @};-[/color]
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by arktivitym(m): 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2007
For me,l guess that there is nothing wrong with u falling in love.But the way it is u know now that he does not want you.Would you want a heartbreak?Tell yourself the truth baby,
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by brothlover: 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2007
grin love comes to those who believe it , keep on striking
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by kokoletz(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2007
He is jst pretending girl keep on moving.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by pterygott(f): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2007
get a grip, girl!
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by victorian(f): 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2007
my dear , you have to let go!, I have been in such scenario and trust me , its better to leave this guy cos as the days go by, he wont change& he wont love you. You are just not "IT" for him. sweetie he aint worth your time, your looks and for crying out loud , your total personality, it will take a huge effort from you but with time, all your feelings for him will mellow down &after you've been with someone who truly loves and care for you; and you're both moving in the same wavelength of love ; you'lld just look back, and smile to yourself with a deep whisper of THANK GOD!
It may take a longwhile to see someonelse that might catch your fancy, but stop &smell the rose; take a closer look at other guys who truly wants to be in your company, So take a deep breath and LEAAAAAAAAAAVE,
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by cystein(m): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2009
Girl,

Imagine the time you have wasted with bolted emotions!!! You may just endup being screwed and dumped. Seek true syimbiotic love not a one sided affair

Good luck
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2009
check the date the poster started her thread Mr. . .Two bloody years ago? shocked
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by eleshin(m): 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2009
you too check the location of the nigger_______ kenya!.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by cystein(m): 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2009
Well web postings never grow old

Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by slimfine(f): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2009
some women sef!  shocked

@poster you already said this guy doesn't have feelings for you then leave him the H, L alone!
when he decide to take advantage of you now, then you will turn around and post another thrend that reads: 
"After all my love, he DUMPED me"
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by Eaglebabe: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2009
See me see wahala, na by force say man must want u because u want am.U no thank God say i no play with u dump u.Now he is trying to be decent u don't appreciate it.Do u know if he is in a relationship already? My sister where is ur pride it is important at this time.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by Youngpo413: 7:38am On Oct 08, 2014
Johnny:

Am sure this is your first love?You will soon learn as you get matured.

maybe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Really Don't Know How To Be A Girlfriend. / Hot Gist / Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.