Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man (11849 Views)

How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by Carlosein(m): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2007
u are willing to give him your innocence. hmmmm, u are a bigger FOOL than I thought.
So u sleep with him, lol he still wont be interested in u. women treat sex and kids like men treat money. they think oh maybe if we have sex or i get pregnant for him things will change,but they wont. Just like how when a guy is toasting u and buying u all that stuff, if u are not into him u just aren't full stop.

Well let me tell u something, it is better to like him and him not notice u, and sleep with him, and still not be noticed by him. The only way this will change is if he gets attracted to u, which clearly is not taking place. Also u still have not mentioned if he has a girlfriend or not, because if he does, then u are definately the laughing stock of their conversation. Plus he might be interested in another girl, well goodluck with your toasting or lusting. i really don't wish u the best in this situation because u have gotten enough advice from people. HOnestly girls like u really really piss me off, but guys like u are worse. If i was the guy i would curse u out and tell u to mess off if u came near me again. Geez do u know how annoying it is when someone likes u and u just arent into the person, its quite irritating, and i feel his pain.

Agreed! cheesy
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by kenflipper(m): 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2007
I DO SINCERELY FEEL YOU!!!! I HAVE BEEN THERE AND I CAN FEEL EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAYING.
I HAD THIS GIRL I MET WHEN I JUST CAME BACK FROM OVERSEAS IN 2001. AND I TREATED HER NEGATIVELY EVEN THO I KNEW SHE ADORED ME.
* WAS YOUR GUY BORN MAY/JUNE IF YES, HE IS STRUGGLING WITH HIS TWIN AND NEEDS SOME TIME. MAY/JUNE ARE GEMINIS THE TWIN STAR, ITS LIKE HAVING A TWIN BRO OR SIS AND IMAGINE HOW DIFFICULT IT WOULD BE MAKING A DECISION ESPECIALLY WITH REGARDS TO LOVE. THE GUY IS PROBABLY EXPLORING OTHER GIRLS. GIVE HIM TIME AND HE WILL COME HOME TO YOU SOON. REMEMBER YOU SAID HE IS CUTE! PROVE TO HIM THAT YOU CAN MAKE A GOOD WIFE SORRY A GOOD MUM TO HIS KIDS,THATS WHAT ANYMAN NEED MOST IN A GIRL.

*HAVE YOU EVER SLEPT WITH HIM??, IF YOU HAVENT, TRY AND IF U DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE FROM OTHER GIRLS HOW U DO IT WILL BE UP TO UR INSTINCT. DONT WORRY UR MAN MIGHT NOT LIKE U TODAY, BUT I BET IF U KEEP LOVING HIM, HE WILL GET USED TO YOU IN NO TIME, AND ONCE HE DOES HE WILL LOVE U AS MUCH AS HE LOVES HIS MUM. I M SAYING THIS COS TODAY I LOVE MY GIRL AS MUCH AS MY MUM AND I WILL BE GETTING MARRIED TO HER SOON smiley I M SURE OUR MAN HASNT TREATED U AS BAD AS I TREATED MY GIRL WHEN SHE WAS SHOWING ME LOVE, IF I COULD TURN AROUND TO LOVE HER, CERTAINLY UR MAN WOULD, STAY STRONG AND DONT LOOSE HOPE!!!

Kenflipper
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by Olufidu(m): 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2007
@ Militia,

Very mature oh!  Thank you!  I do not care the reason for the rejection!  Please remove your dross and take mirror look your "precious" cargo well well oh!  No man is what humiliating it!  You need to move and move fast before this man spits on your "pussy cat"!  Once a man no want me---he is perfectly justified oh----- for I am not the Queen of Sheba!--- I will check out so fast  because customers full road oh!  In hot competition from other babes sef!  Sharp sharp I don go!  I have never pinned for one man for more than one week!  Please!  Na king Solomon?

. ,  . . . .You are just naughty by nature!!! She is talking of love "wan tin tin " you are talking of "cargo". God will have mercy on you. grin

@ Poster jare,

You probably have given the guy too much attention and he is now feeling cool with himself and pissed off at you; fashy him for a season ( not like devil o!) then see what happens, ok? Meanwhile, focus on soemthing else for now.  cool
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by obojo(m): 2:33am On Jun 28, 2007
Got two words for you: "GROW UP"
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by spoilt(f): 4:33am On Jun 28, 2007
kenflipper:

*HAVE YOU EVER SLEPT WITH HIM??, IF YOU HAVENT, TRY AND IF You DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE FROM OTHER GIRLS HOW You DO IT WILL BE UP TO UR INSTINCT.

since when did giving a man sex make him fall in love with you? shocked
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by ebos(m): 8:35am On Jun 28, 2007
Esss:

So what point did you make that is so ingenuous, brilliant and different from what others have said, Instead of making your recycled point, you started attacking other people. Throwing around big vocabularies and phrases you just read from the dictionary beside you. And Mr. Smartypants, Know-it-all, nobody called her a home wrecker. Read before you speak, That post was directed at someone else. Dont just type anything that gets into that empty skull of yours, simply because you must respond to a post. And the next time you decide to take a shot at other people check yourself first. Mofo.

@ other Nairalanders
Please keep your posts coming as stupid as some idiots might think they are. at least your ideas are original and not recycled.

The guilty conscience has pushed some to take advice that was meant for everybody personal. I did not insult anybody and also do not intend to do so, but I offered advise to all. The wise once have taken it. I know that recycling a point already given by someone means a backup to the point because it is good enough, and it can also be an opinion poll to enable the poster know what to do. It is even better to recycle a good or even bad point than to insult the poster. Nobody is against any advise, no matter how it is. Some said, ‘try fetish or u jazz him’, others said corner him and rape (though joke), etc. All these are advise hence they are no insults, but when you say, you must be ugly’ and so on. What do we call this? Let Nairalanders judge. Some good people have sincerely confessed that they have experienced what the poster is passing through. Then, what has ugliness get to do with it.

Africans (though not all) sees somebody that tells them the truth as an enemy but the person that flatters them always even when they are treading on the wrong side as a truer friend. Education is not only in the classroom. I still maintain my general advice that “a fool is even counted wise when he keeps silent.” This is not directed to any particular person.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by amaikama(m): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2007
BASETSANA!! TELL YOU WAT? TELL ME WAT YOU REALLY LIKE ABOUT THIS GUY AND I WILL BE THIS GUY FOR YOU TO LOVE AND WEN YOU LOVE ME YOU WOULD HAVE TO PROMISE ME YOU WILL NEVER THINK ABOUT HIM AGAIN.

IS IT A PROMISE?
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by BASETSANA(f): 10:32am On Jun 28, 2007
l really support Ebos  views nobody at all is supposed to take anything  personally
on this forum  as everbody is entitled to different view points
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by viny(m): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2007
MAYBE YOU SHOULD LOVE ME INSTEAD! I WON'T CERTAINLY TURN YOU DOWN!!! AH, AH, AH!!! SOME THINGS ARE NOT JUST MEANT TO BE. TRY LOVING SOMEONE ELSE. YOU WILL FIND THAT YOU ARE BETTER OFF. MAYBE IT'S SOMETHING THE GUY HAS THAT IS MAKING YOU KOLO O! MONEY, DE GUY FINE, HE GET BOOK 4 BRAIN, HE SABI @#$k, HE SABI TALK, ET AL. OR JUST LOVE GOD INSTEAD, AT LEAST ELEDUA NO GO REJECT YOUR MOVES!

SEGUN, segun_onibiyo@yahoo.co.in-KADUNA.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by BASETSANA(f): 10:40am On Jun 28, 2007
amaikama thanks but such things are best discussed  offline right
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by Hazeleyed(f): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2007
@poster
i know what u want to hear is a strategy to make this guy love u.GOOOd!!!!!!! why don't u try taking pride in ur self.develope ur self esteem.always tell ur self that it's improper for anybody to treat u like shit,when i say anybody,i mean anybody not to talk of a guy wey be say when hin tell u i love u,he means i love the have a taste of ur psssss,
abegi,stop mumuing urself.i know these things happen yes.sometimes we tend to go overboard with this thing called love but ol' girl the earlier u snap out of it the better for u.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by ryu11(m): 10:54am On Jun 28, 2007
Haba, is this thread still on?

Ol girl go and get a taste. You know you want to. Only two things can happened, you'll get hooked or you'll get cured of you obssession.

since when did giving a man sex make him fall in love with you?

Giving young lady you are still in the dark ages. sex is consensual, when it's not it's rape. giving is one sided.

if you want to enter the in toto of the matter,

it's not the man that

takes it into his mouth/p***y

please rephrase to

"since when did taking sex from a man make him fall in love with you?" grin grin grin

if you must be selfish about the whole thing.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by BASETSANA(f): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2007
Thanks for all your advice,l will try hard as it is, forget him
l think its time l picked myself up and moved on with my life
l have discovered how much l have wasted of my time pinning for a guy who doesnt care at all about me
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by amaikama(m): 11:30am On Jun 28, 2007
amaikama@gmail.com hope to hear from u soon.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by ebos(m): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2007
Ha! Amaikama, me I no fit understand wetin be ur own o. It's like u dey bend bend dey straight straight closer. Carry go jare!
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by kenflipper(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2007
I can tell u aint good at it, men will taste u and run 4 their lives, cry
[s] [/s]
the road is long and DANGEROUS
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by zignor(m): 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2007
i know u r problem baby
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by amaikama(m): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2007
ebos!! grin
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by zignor(m): 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2007
man-eater can you eat me , just woundering.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by ryu11(m): 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2007
Thanks for all your advice,l will try hard as it is, forget him

I knew you'd come around. I have always believed you'd do the right thing.

l think its time l picked myself up and moved on with my life

picked yourself up

so you mean you actually lay down?

I was right, right? You got cured. grin grin
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by Mamas(f): 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2007
Esss
pls if u dnt hv sometin serious to say stop replying again,i'm very sure u r urgly and horrible thats y u jus like insulting people,nway i dnt hv ur time now get bak 2 u lata.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by dremoney(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2007
kip trying.

hw might change his mind someday!!!
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by ryu11(m): 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2007
I have seen the dude (Ess). He is ,  i won't say. I'll just save it till l8r.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by toyee: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2007
i think i ve a promblem bout going crazy over a guy.still in my right sense fully.just want an advice.i meet a guy during nysc never taught would could date.then started.i saw him like a small boy.thou he had all its takes caring wealyh and all dat.but never gave him sex.he got feed up.and was leaving this happen like 4 5months because i wasnt sure.bunow kind of missing him.been calling but he changing but still call.i want him back.hw u i do dis. cos am sure will we brohke then he might been engaged in a girl.u know u guyz.i want him back.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by modex(m): 12:34am On Jun 29, 2007
esss why u talk lyk dat,d gil need ur help guy.pls giv a lil help.my sis d best is 2 leave da guy alone,am a guy n wen a guy say no he means no un like girls dat can say no n means yes in deir heart.n if u cant do at all without him reply,we find d solutn.anyway why ar we friends for. wink
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by modex(m): 12:58am On Jun 29, 2007
ill give u da magic word of all men.dnt u worry
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by MILITIA(f): 1:57am On Jun 29, 2007
ryu11:

Haba, is this thread still on

shocked I wonder why this dry thread is still on!  I was curious oh!  But the same dry mess is still on.

@Jenny2007 and Ifeniyi22
Please do not mention my screen name on this dry topic!  I dash una! kiss You both need to take some powerful laxatives so you can purge yourselves of the "BAD BELLE" syndrome caused by[b] MILITIA! [/b] grin

@Topic
PLEASE GET A LIFE! So you can free these jobless Nairalanders! HABA! angry
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by Rhea(f): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2007
I have a feeling this girl is talking about me grin

Seriously!

Here you have this guy bugging your life, and you don't fancy him.

Then there's this other one you'd go to Baghdad for, and he doesn't even give a hoot about you.

Life's like that shaa.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by amaikama(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2007
It now obvious the poster is not replying all of u. that means she has taking ur advice by heart and she has found someone sweet.

So, thank all of u, including myself for a job well done for helping a sister in need to find her true path to happiness.

the thread end here.

GOOD BYE!!!!! grin cool
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by BASETSANA(f): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2007
Sure thing the thread ends here
l think l have found happiness at last thank you all for taking your time
to respond and for your advice and suggestions as well
Most of all l thank Oluwaseun Osewa for starting this forum
if it wasnt for him l would never have found the special person in my life
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by DorisAnn: 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2007
My dear i feel ur pain but then u have to put urself together and move on. i was once in that situation but after some time i had to let go. Today i have a guy who adores me like mad. When one door closes another better door opens.
REMEMBER TIME WAITS FOR NOBODY MY DEAR.
Re: I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man by nuggard(m): 1:23am On Jul 01, 2007
The stupidity of some posts are just staggering. A Lady has problems and she is labelled a looser (Page 1). I mean, doesn't it strike you as being moronic and myopic to categorize based on an experience we all have had and may still have.

In Nursery school I wanted to f@*k my teacher but common, she could use my peewee as her cigarette. Doesn't make me a looser. most people can relate but for fuVk sake keep your stupidity caged in your brain.

by mochifela
sp basetanna

u are a  LOSER, YEP THAT IS WHAT LOSERS DO.  GIRLS LIKE You PISS ME OFF, GROW SOME PRIDE ADN GET OVER UR SELF.  u will end up chasing a lover who u will never have and end up all alone when those other guys have found other babes.  Also how do u know he doesnt have the heart for someone else.  Stop being a homewrecker and buy yourself a clue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Really Don't Know How To Be A Girlfriend. / Hot Gist / Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.