Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,808 members, 7,837,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

She Is Taller Than Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Taller Than Me (8152 Views)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? / What Is Wrong If Your Girlfriend Is Taller Than You: / I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Taller Than Me by koolchicco: 2:20am On Mar 13, 2011
That's what they all say. Initial gra gra! tongue
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Nobody: 2:21am On Mar 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

oguguawawaguguwa. Madam i love u. U do BJ? tongue

na wa o. that's the first thing you ask after professing love to me? undecided
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by koolchicco: 2:24am On Mar 13, 2011
Wow! I just committed lookery e-cheated on. . . shocked grin
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrsChima(f): 2:25am On Mar 13, 2011
koolchicco:

That's what they all say. Initial gra gra! tongue

The wound will heal in about three to five days.  Just keep air on it.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by koolchicco: 2:27am On Mar 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

The wound will heal in about three to five days.  Just keep air on it.  
Which wound? Chima>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shocked shocked
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 13, 2011
@Mrs Chima,

I have a premonition that my comment might pose a threat to the ''age of the ideas'' of some folks here, ab initio.
So Mrs Chima be rest assure my comment is not meant to make yours feel like that of a giggly teenage or a morose little girl

Lest you forget the thread is about acceptable social norm pertaining a man dating a taller girl i.e relative height of the girl (5'2'' vs 5'6'' or 5'7'' vs  6'2'' scenarios).
My contribution is merely an opinion based on my situation. I am a 5'10'' and my partner is 6'1' and it's all good. Kini big deal?

I quite agree that it is ok to have preference, but the fact that I emphasis that the ''essentials'' take priority should not seen as an advocacy for small manliness size. (i wonder how your puny twisted mind works!)

and how in hell do you come to the conclusion that I'm short and also have a little manliness; just by merely stressing the place of mind & personality in a lady (in a she's-taller-than-me scenario). Gaddemit!
I guess deductive reasoning is not your area of strength

BTW, I doubt that you're a naive neophyte who still believes in some old wives' tales & urban myth. Anyways,I'mma school you to the game, just in case.
Well 1st thing 1st, what everyone want in sex is pleasure & satisfaction. The question is ''what has big manliness got to do with it?
What you need in essence is a skilled lover, good erection and a lot of creativity. Need I mention that an average manliness (of about 6.5'', 75% of men) will do! Unless of course you are a loose - - -. Even at that I guarantee I'll take you there (provided you are not frigid)

Once again, Mrs Chioma is nice having a friendly chat with you. Cheers!
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Tosinville(m): 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2011
If a lady is taller than me then thats no go area for me but i rarely see ladies dhat are even up to my height not to talk of taller.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrsChima(f): 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2011
Jon.Bee:

@Mrs Chima,

I have a premonition that my comment might pose a threat to the ''age of the ideas'' of some folks here, ab initio.
So Mrs Chima be rest assure my comment is not meant to make yours feel like that of a giggly teenage or a morose little girl

Lest you forget the thread is about acceptable social norm pertaining a man dating a taller girl i.e relative height of the girl (5'2'' vs 5'6'' or 5'7'' vs  6'2'' scenarios).
My contribution is merely an opinion based on my situation. I am a 5'10'' and my partner is 6'1' and it's all good. Kini big deal?

I quite agree that it is ok to have preference, but the fact that I emphasis that the ''essentials'' take priority should not seen as an advocacy for small manliness size. (i wonder how your puny twisted mind works!)

and how in hell do you come to the conclusion that I'm short and also have a little manliness; just by merely stressing the place of mind & personality in a lady (in a she's-taller-than-me scenario). Gaddemit!
I guess deductive reasoning is not your area of strength

BTW, I doubt that you're a naive neophyte who still believes in some old wives' tales & urban myth. Anyways,I'mma school you to the game, just in case.
Well 1st thing 1st, what everyone want in sex is pleasure & satisfaction. The question is ''what has big manliness got to do with it?
What you need in essence is a skilled lover, good erection and a lot of creativity. Need I mention that an average manliness (of about 6.5'', 75% of men) will do! Unless of course you are a loose - - -. Even at that I guarantee I'll take you there (provided you are not frigid)

Once again, Mrs Chioma is nice having a friendly chat with you. Cheers!

Coming to a conclusion and sounding like you are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. But HEY if the shoe fit, wear it. My last comment stand and there are women that will date your kind. Chin up.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by ShyOne(f): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2011
hmmmm

i hate putting myself out here - but here goes

i dated 2 guys who stood 5'6 and 5'8 and the size of their cucumbers still haunt me - HUGE and I mean HUGE

i dated a guy 6'4 (pencil thin and small cucumber), 6'3 (medium cucumber) and a guy 6'2 (HUGE cucumber)

I promise you - HEIGHT has NOTHING to do with size of cucumber.

Prior to my personal experience - I too thought that height was a true indicator of the size of the cucumber.  I WAS COMPLETELY WRONG.

Again - how tall a man is - has NOTHING to do with the size of his family jewel.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by ShyOne(f): 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2011
Yes - I will date a shorter man

I am dating his WHOLE PERSON as that is what I will interact with on a daily basis. My current guy is shorter by 3 inches - I will drink his bath water.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by koolchicco: 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2011
Shy-One:

Yes - I will date a shorter man

I am dating his WHOLE PERSON as that is what I will interact with on a daily basis.  My current guy is shorter by 3 inches - I will drink his bath water.

Damn!! shocked Girl, that's a very sweet thing to say of him. He must really be a nice guy. Big up you two! cool
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by ShyOne(f): 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2011
kool

ahahahahahahaha - your profile - ooooo - ahahahahahahaha - lololololol. where did you get that?
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by ShyOne(f): 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2011
koolchicco:

[/b]
Damn!! shocked Girl, that's a very sweet thing to say of him. He must really be a nice guy. Big up you two! cool

thank you

you know i have dated some great men - and some not so great men

But this one - he is sooo good to me, I cannot compare him to anyone before him. He is honest, blunt, not a sell out, he speaks his mind whether I agree or not, I did something(s) I wasn't suppose to do and he called me on them without overreacting and was soo loving, kind and forgiving. He also allows me to be myself without condemnation. How can I not toast this King?
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrsChima(f): 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2011
I will be glad when people stop telling other people who they should date, marry, talk to, or even consider.  EACH ONE OF us have a preference of who we want.  Not everybody into tall people and not everybody into short people.  

I am sure people have their own reasons why they want short people and tall people.  If you are into tall people that your right and if you are into short people that is your right.  BUT DO NOT TELL SOMEONE WHAT THEY SHOULD HAVE or who they should be looking for.  At the end of the day WE HAVE TO LIVE WITH OUR DECISIONS AND CHOICES NOT you.  

The height has nothing to do with the person's size nor character.  Bleep ups come in all shapes, sizes, height, and creed.

Like what you want people and be happy with your decision.  If other people stop talking to you or being your friend because you like something that they are not use to then so be it. Do  not live for OTHER PEOPLE and live for you.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by ShyOne(f): 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I will be glad when people stop telling other people who they should date, marry, talk to, or even consider.  EACH ONE OF us have a preference of who we want.  Not everybody into tall people and not everybody into short people.  

I agree with you

who is telling people who they should date, marry, talk to or consider? Did i miss something Mrs. C?

Oh Happy Sunday to you
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrsChima(f): 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2011
I am not going to list everybody but it is applies to all those who are doing it.  There are too many people are telling other people that they should be looking in the heart and mind knowing damn well EVERYBODY HAVE A NO NO that they will not accept in their relationship. We have to be real and not walking the walk.

Happy Day to you too.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by koolchicco: 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2011
Shy-One:

thank you

you know i have dated some great men - and some not so great men

But this one - He is honest, blunt, not a sell out, he speaks his mind whether I agree or not,  I did something(s) I wasn't suppose to do and he called me on them without overreacting. How can I not toast this King?
I like the highlighted parts. Very unassuming, just like my person. Tell it as it is already! cool

Sadly most girls hate realists hence they end up with pretenders/lairs. I'm glad you found HIM. Congrats!
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by ShyOne(f): 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2011
@ Mrs. C

I guess I didn't understand 95% of the comment you just made and was only interested in your clarifying the shaded area since every comment I read in this thread prior to my posting didn't seem as though any of the writer(s) were trying to tell anybody who they should or shouldn't date.

My assumption is that everyone is responding in reference to their personal experience which is just as valuable as the next person's experience.

So I was just a bit confused by your starting statement.  You are pretty verbal so I didn't think you would mind my asking for clarification.

OK, you have a great day - I am off to the gym
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by ShyOne(f): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2011
koolchicco:

I like the highlighted parts. Very unassuming, just like my person. Tell it as it is already! cool

Sadly most girls hate realists hence they end up with pretenders/lairs. I'm glad you found HIM. Congrats!

Yes - I love it! - We go at it - he is very fulfilling

very, very fulfilling - very enjoyable - i thank God every day for bringing us together. i love intelligent people who are both book-smart and common sense that is spot on - on multiple topics.

Kool - I am off to the gym - have a great Sunday!
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by koolchicco: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2011
Shy-One:

Yes - I love it! - We go at it - he is very fulfilling

very, very fulfilling - very enjoyable - i thank God every day for bringing us together. i love intelligent people who are both book-smart and common sense that is spot on - on multiple topics.

Kool - I am off to the gym - have a great Sunday!
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrsChima(f): 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2011
There is a difference between telling someone who they should date or accept AND sharing personal experiences.  Let not confuse the two.  

People seems to be sharing personal experiences and TELLING people who they should accept and disregard. 

My issue is not people sharing personal experiences about short men or women they have dated or whatever. My issue is people telling others what THEY FEEL people should do or accept. All short people are not the SAME and not all tall people are not the SAME.

Just because you had this person in the past doesn't mean the next person is going to be the same just because they look like the previous person you have dated or married. If you find someone that meet your preference and is good to you be thankful because not everybody can meet someone that fit their desires of a person they want in life however if you meet someone that that is opposite of your preference/desire and they are good to you by all means be happy and go forth and multiply.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrCork17: 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mr Cork <<<<< 6 foot 5 wink
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by adagz01(m): 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2011
mrs chima,

pls read and comprehend whats some1 is saying b4 u reply and post.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrsChima(f): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2011
adagz 01:

mrs chima,

You are still upset that you looking directly at the girl's crotch? Comprehend that.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrCork17: 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2011
adagz 01:

mrs chima,

Bro she reads backwards! wink
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrsChima(f): 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Bro she reads backwards! wink

That why you are looking directly at my crotch shorty boy and make sure you lick it.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrCork17: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

That why you are looking directly at my crotch shorty boy and make sure you lick it. 

Great. How tall are you? 7 foot? undecided
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Tosinville(m): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2011
Shy-one, always contribute alot to anything about height between both s3xes. Her not too tall superman must have being doing wonders in her life lol
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrCork17: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2011
Tosinville:

Shy-one, always contribute alot to anything about height between both s3xes. Her not too tall superman must have being doing wonders in her life lol

Shy-one? isnt that the chick who look like Mrs Chima on diet? undecided
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrsChima(f): 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

She looks like YOUR MOMMA on a diet.  How is your mother in the village by the way?
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by koolchicco: 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs.Chima:

She looks like YOUR MOMMA on a diet.  How is your mother in the village by the way?
Easy guys! grin grin
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrsChima(f): 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2011
This dude thinks everybody big, black THAN TAR, and ugly like HIM.

Mr, Cork:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries / Mrsbreezy, I Love You / Apart From Sex What Else Have You Benefited From Your Girlfriend(s) So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.