Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

She Is Taller Than Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Taller Than Me (8153 Views)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? / What Is Wrong If Your Girlfriend Is Taller Than You: / I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrCork17: 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

She looks like YOUR MOMMA on a diet.  How is your mother in the village by the way? 

Mrs Chima. madam, I mean it in a nice way. Aint u supose to be fat? undecided
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrsChima(f): 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs Chima. madam, I mean it in a nice way. Aint u supose to be fat? undecided

Are you suppose to be recovering from Jaundice?  Is that why your eyes DARK YELLOW?  You might want to get the fat off your kidneys and liver. I have seen that in a few of your BROTHERS on this site photos.  Must be an epidemic in your region.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Brite02(m): 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2011
Shy-One:

hmmmm

i hate putting myself out here - but here goes

i dated 2 guys who stood 5'6 and 5'8 and the size of their cucumbers still haunt me - HUGE and I mean HUGE

i dated a guy 6'4 (pencil thin and small cucumber), 6'3 (medium cucumber) and a guy 6'2 (HUGE cucumber)

I promise you - HEIGHT has NOTHING to do with size of cucumber.

Prior to my personal experience - I too thought that height was a true indicator of the size of the cucumber.  I WAS COMPLETELY WRONG.

Again - how tall a man is - has NOTHING to do with the size of his family jewel.
Thatz vry vry correct cool height has nofin to do with size of di*ck
Shy-One:

Yes - I will date a shorter man

I am dating his WHOLE PERSON as that is what I will interact with on a daily basis. My current guy is shorter by 3 inches - I will drink his bath water.
Kool! now there is hope for shorter guys,short guys. Am nt sayin am short 0o plz dnt misunderstand d point cool
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrsChima(f): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2011
[size=22pt]LMAO@the shorties glad SOMEBODY WANTS THEM. grin grin grin grin[/size]

That some funny shit.

What sup shorty Brite?
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Tosinville(m): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2011
She looks like Mrs.chima diet?lol

Mr.cork is extremely funny hahaha
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Brite02(m): 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

[size=22pt]LMAO@the shorties glad SOMEBODY WANTS THEM. grin grin grin grin[/size]

That some funny poo.

What sup shorty Brite?
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Am good & u? hw was ya day today? Hw's nwanem my bro Mr. Chima. . .BTW, Am 5ft 8 is that wat u cal short
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrsChima(f): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2011
Tosinville:

She looks like Mrs.chima diet?lol

Mr.cork is extremely funny hahaha

He was saying She looks like Tosin on a diet.  If she does look like you then that dude must really love her.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by adagz01(m): 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Bro she reads backwards! wink
she must have been born in 1935
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrsChima(f): 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2011
adagz 01:

she must have been born in 1935

You right and Mrs. Polinnacker said she want her eraser back thief. You still shitting on yourself like you did in Pollinnacker's classroom?
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrsChima(f): 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2011
Brite02:

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Am good & u? hw was ya day today? Hw's nwanem my bro Mr. Chima. . .BTW, Am 5ft 8 is that wat u cal short

That is short boo but DON'T WORRY Shyone said that short guys have big dicks. So you will find a chick that want a short guy with a big dick. (snickering)

I am good. grin
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Brite02(m): 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

That is short boo but DON'T WORRY Shyone said that short guys have big dicks. So you will find a chick that want a short guy with a big manliness. (snickering)

I am good. grin
certainly hope so, hoping to grow taller grin cool
How tall are you Mrs. chima(6ft 1 6ft 2 6ft 3 5ft 9 5ft 10 5ft 11 6ft). .from sayings you seem taller than moi. Oya pick your choice:
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrsChima(f): 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2011
I am over 5 feet 7 and I am under 6 feet tall. You don't have to grow tall because according to the chicks if you are taller, your dick shrinks. (snickering)
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Brite02(m): 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2011
@mrs chima. . Cocky funny
Then i'l do more work beneath grin
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrsChima(f): 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2011
Wait a minute! IF you are short then why are you working beneath? You supposed to be BIG DICKED ACCORDING to the chicks now.

IF YOU ARE SHORT than you don't need to grow your dick. Your dick should be LARGE LIKE A CUCUMBER.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by koolchicco: 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Wait a minute!  IF you are short then why are you working beneath?  You supposed to be BIG DICKED ACCORDING to the chicks now. 

IF YOU ARE SHORT than you don't need to grow your manliness.  Your manliness should be LARGE LIKE A CUCUMBER. 

PMSL. This gurl, your matter don reach me 4 neck! grin grin grin
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2011
Na only cucumber wey dey make man man?
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Brite02(m): 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Wait a minute! IF you are short then why are you working beneath? You supposed to be BIG DICKED ACCORDING to the chicks now.

IF YOU ARE SHORT than you don't need to grow your manliness. Your manliness should be LARGE LIKE A CUCUMBER.
Mrs u no go kill me cool i need more beneath wink Inanu ehim na ku? More beneath!!!!
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrsChima(f): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2011
ogugua88:

Na only cucumber wey dey make man man?

No suga. I am only repeating what I read.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrsChima(f): 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2011
Brite02:

Mrs u no go kill me cool i need more beneath wink Inanu ehim na ku? More beneath!!!!

I can't help you with that but you can ask our resident batty boys. Mr. Cock and Tosin your services are needed!
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

No suga. I am only repeating what I read.

Lol no hala. I wasn't speaking to you directly. It's funny how this thread went from a height issue to a size issue lol.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Brite02(m): 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I can't help you with that but you can ask our resident batty boys. Mr. Cock and Tosin your services are needed!
Ok then smiley
** shouting- Mr cock & tosin cum 2 my rescue***
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrsChima(f): 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol no hala. I wasn't speaking to you directly. It's funny how this thread went from a height issue to a size issue lol.

I know you wasn't talking to me directly suga and you are right is it funny because I was told by a few that I need to comprehend when I was barking on not everybody into short people AFTER a chatter said that people should be looking into the heart and the mind and not a person's height.

It goes to show you who ain't getting none and who wish they had some.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by ShyOne(f): 12:24am On Mar 14, 2011
quote by Mrs. Chima
There is a difference between telling someone who they should date or accept AND sharing personal experiences. Let not confuse the two.

People seems to be sharing personal experiences and TELLING people who they should accept and disregard.

My issue is not people sharing personal experiences about short men or women they have dated or whatever. My issue is people telling others what THEY FEEL people should do or accept. All short people are not the SAME and not all tall people are not the SAME.

Just because you had this person in the past doesn't mean the next person is going to be the same just because they look like the previous person you have dated or married. If you find someone that meet your preference and is good to you be thankful because not everybody can meet someone that fit their desires of a person they want in life however if you meet someone that that is opposite of your preference/desire and they are good to you by all means be happy and go forth and multiply.

I hope you don't have an issue with me - I notice that after I responded - suddenly - 'you had a problem'

Again - I am sharing personal experience ONLY - not giving advice to tall or short people - I encourage everyone to go after their preference

Just keep the record straight - short men don't = small d.ick
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by ShyOne(f): 12:27am On Mar 14, 2011
@ Cork

I absolutely do not look like Mrs. Chima and I am definitely not on a diet

I love working out and enjoy it daily.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrsChima(f): 12:36am On Mar 14, 2011
Shy-One:

quote by Mrs. Chima
I hope you don't have an issue with me - I notice that after I responded - suddenly - 'you had a problem'

Again - I am sharing personal experience ONLY - not giving advice to tall or short people - I encourage everyone to go after their preference

Just keep the record straight - short men don't = small manliness

Thank you for telling him we do not look like.  I am top and bottom heavy. 

I was commenting before you made a comment and I was talking to a previous chatter before you.   Why would I have a problem with you sharing your personal experience?  If you feel that I have a problem with you because I commented after you then that is not my problem.  If I was specifically talking to you, i would have said your name.  My comment was collectively to all the posts that I have read and I was like how did we get from height to manliness size and I wasn't the only one that have noticed that THANK GOD. 

Let me make sure you all are not coufusing my statements.  My statement were of a chatter who said that we should look at a person for their mind and soul and not their height.  I absolutely agree that height has nothing to do with manliness size but I DO NOT THINK THE POSTER WERE REFERRING TO THE manliness SIZE = HEIGHT ratio. 

There are little dicks in BOTH SHORT AND TALL MEN.  Just because one met a shortie with a big manliness doesn't mean that all shorties have a big one which is what I said in one of my comments and said that people are picking height based on many variables and not just manliness sizes. 

And lastly inserted that PEOPLE need to stop telling other people who they should pick and accept simply because I can express what I thought on this site.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by ShyOne(f): 12:45am On Mar 14, 2011
you are top and bottom heavy?

you have a big head and a big azz?

Chima - actually - you had already responded to that person because I was responding to that person as well - you don't have to catch me up with the thread - I wasn't responding to you, I was responding to him and basically agreeing with him.

I mentioned the dick and had every right to mention the dick since ignorance seemed to be running loose and free regarding men who stand under 5'9 - that is why I stressed the dick - some ignorant writers on NL seem to act like they know everything and I want to set the record straight - don't equate height with size of dick.

cucumber that!!
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by ShyOne(f): 12:51am On Mar 14, 2011
Also

Shy-one didn't say short guys have big dicks

Shy-one said height doesn't influence dick size

because

there are definitely Short Men who have big dicks and those men aren't hard to find and they are not few in number EITHER as you seem to insinuate - because you haven't found them - doesn't mean they don't exist and/or are hard to find.

I am offended by your reference to short men as you are aware that I am definitely dating one. You are stereotyping and your stereotypical comments and jesting are incorrect and offensive.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrsChima(f): 12:51am On Mar 14, 2011
Shy-One:

you are top and bottom heavy?

you have a big head and a big azz?

Chima - actually - you had already responded to that person because I was responding to that person as well - you don't have to catch me up with the thread - I wasn't responding to you, I was responding to him and basically agreeing with him.

I mentioned the manliness and had every right to mention the manliness since ignorance seemed to be running loose and free regarding men who stand under 5'9 - that is why I stressed the manliness - some ignorant writers on NL seem to act like they know everything and I want to set the record straight - don't equate height with size of manliness.

cucumber that!!

I did not say that you didn't have the right to mention about dicks at all and if you feel that I am picking on you because I am commenting without mentioning your name then you can place me on ignore.  

Just because people do not want short men does not make them ignorant and not everybody use cucumbers to get off either.  

Top heavy means I have big breasts.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by ShyOne(f): 12:54am On Mar 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I did not say that you didn't have the right to mention about dicks at all and if you feel that I am picking on you because I am commenting without mentioning your name then you can place me on ignore.

Just because people do not want short men does not make them ignorant and not everybody use cucumbers to get off either.

Top heavy means I have big bosoms.

what

ignorance is thy name
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrsChima(f): 12:54am On Mar 14, 2011
Shy-One:

Also

Shy-one didn't say short guys have big dicks

Shy-one said height doesn't influence manliness size

because

there are definitely Short Men who have big dicks and those men aren't hard to find and they are not few in number EITHER as you seem to insinuate - because you haven't found them - doesn't mean they don't exist and/or are hard to find.

I am offended by your reference to short men as you are aware that I am definitely dating one.  You are stereotyping and your stereotypical comments and jesting are incorrect and offensive.

There is nothing stereotypical about my comments.  I stated it more than ONCE NO SHORT MEN ARE ALIKE AND NO TALL MEN ARE ALIKE.  

You are not the only one that is dating short men and you do not see women getting upset because I SAID NOT EVERYBODY want a short man.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by fstranger3(m): 12:54am On Mar 14, 2011
SHy-One: Did you like Lagos?

Are you still there?
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrsChima(f): 12:55am On Mar 14, 2011
Shy-One:

what

ignorance is thy name

You said to cucumber that and I responded by what I said. If that makes me ignorance because you didn't detect the sarcasm oh well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mrsbreezy, I Love You / Apart From Sex What Else Have You Benefited From Your Girlfriend(s) So Far? / Ladies, Will You Like To Be Svcked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.