Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,510 members, 7,840,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

She Is Taller Than Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Taller Than Me (8156 Views)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? / What Is Wrong If Your Girlfriend Is Taller Than You: / I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Tosinville(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2011
Mrs.Chimpa zee

I know its morning time there? are you just waking up? dont you go to work? sure ofcos OBESE woman like u are too lazy to go to work only to eat what her husband puts on the table thats the reason why FOOLs like u need to sit with the internet typing senseless word all day long just because you were born with 7yrs old kid brain & i'm so sure thats also the reason why you husband just want to use u as his SEX OBJECT for a while not be have kids with you cos he might end up regretting his life with you, nitwit
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrsChima(f): 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2011
[size=22pt]Get a job.  Poverty in Lagos IS NOT THAT BAD. [/size]  Go rob a white tourist.
You are not SKINNY BY CHOICE. You have FOOD SHORTAGE. Sucks.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Tosinville(m): 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2011
Mrs.Chimpa zee

Naw!! its your momma lol, i heard she was r4ped by two texas street gangsters to give you life thats the reason why you always talk like a kid cos if you were conceived in a proper way not by street r4pistz, you won't always speak like a dead brain folk on NL.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Tosinville(m): 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2011
Mrs.Chimpa zee

You're asking me to get a job again while i'm at work typing this lol, you see how dummy and empty your FAT face is? lol
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrsChima(f): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2011
Go rob a white tourist, your subscription is expiring.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Tosinville(m): 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2011
Mrs.Chimpa zee

Nice confession lol, thats your husband's occupation by robbing to rich white folks in texas for you and him to survive in life? hahahaha
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Tosinville(m): 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2011
I'm a rich dude here again lagos, its certain i'm doing just fine here in lagos unlike you and your husband who rob those white folks to maintain your miserable lives lol
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Tosinville(m): 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2011
Where's that senseless OBESE woman named Mrs.chimpa zee? pls don't let me go before i-diots like you'll start typing your craps here, scum.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrsChima(f): 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2011
Attention:

I would pay any GAY DUDE to perform sexual favors for a very UGLY YORUBA wanna be pimpette in Lagos.

The money is not an issue and let me know if you prefer USD or Naira.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Ranoscky(m): 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2011
Lastime i checked, one person amongst "Aki & Paw paw" is married. So, if as short as they are, they can stil get married, and the girl that i might meet is not as short as "Aki & Paw paw", then why won't i proceed the relationship?
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Tosinville(m): 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2011
Mrs.Chimpa zee

Another senseless word from a retarded like you again, your husband must be a bisexual for you to think that way? now you wanna pay your husband gay-lover with those money he stole from the rich white dudes in texas?lol you're just a virus in your husband's house, mofo.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Tosinville(m): 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2011
Mrs.Chimpa zee

Yo! momma told me that you consumed 1bag of rice in a week thats the reason why you weigh 200kg who looks like one of the Sumo wrestlers in japan with wide belly.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by roymary: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2011
Blame it on Mrs Chima if this Topic is locked. angry angry angry
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by adagz01(m): 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You still shitting on yourself? That is an early sign of death when you have uncontrollable bowel movements. Don't fight it dude. cool
ignore!!!
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Brite02(m): 5:28am On Mar 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Did you really "feel" him? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hey, suga wink smiley
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrsChima(f): 5:52am On Mar 15, 2011
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by InkedNerd(f): 6:01am On Mar 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

[size=22pt]Get a job.  Poverty in Lagos IS NOT THAT BAD. [/size]  Go rob a white tourist.
You are not SKINNY BY CHOICE. You have FOOD SHORTAGE. Sucks.

Lmaaaaaaooooooooo grin
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Brite02(m): 6:03am On Mar 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Suga! How was y nyt? Did u sleep wella grin
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by MrsChima(f): 6:09am On Mar 15, 2011
It is still early here. I am in USA. It is 9pm and I am doing some work on computer. I haven't slept yet. What you doing UP?
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Brite02(m): 7:12am On Mar 15, 2011
@mrs chima, actually is 7:07 am trying to myself busy for the day.
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by ShyOne(f): 1:24am On Mar 17, 2011
quote by fstranger3

I am actually very close to downtown. You should come party in Chi-Town, cant understand why anyone would live in Boring Indiana Grin

So if you have anything doing in Chi-Town, or here to party, make sure you holla at your boy ok!

Are you really in South Bend?

oops - i am sorry - i just saw this - i didn't return to this thread until now - wow - a whole lot of activity since my last visit

yes - i am definitely in South Bend - you came here this past weekend? what did you think? do you have friends here? i thought you were in New Jersey? you are in Chicago? you moved there or do I have you confused with someone else?

i don't party - i work all the time - Lagos was going to be my escape from work somewhat
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by fstranger3(m): 1:27am On Mar 17, 2011
Shy-One:

quote by fstranger3
oops - i am sorry - i just saw this - i didn't return to this thread until now - wow - a whole lot of activity since my last visit

yes - i am definitely in South Bend - you came here this past weekend? what did you think? do you have friends here? i thought you were in New Jersey? you are in Chicago? you moved there or do I have you confused with someone else?

i don't party - i work all the time - Lagos was going to be my escape from work somewhat

I moved to Chi-Town. I drove through Indiana and could have come to say hi to you, if I only knew where you live. I never went to party in Indiana, but could come say hi to you, if you dont mind?
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by ShyOne(f): 1:31am On Mar 17, 2011
fstranger3:

I moved to Chi-Town. I drove through Indiana and could have come to say hi to you, if I only knew where you live. I never went to party in Indiana, but could come say hi to you, if you dont mind?

i don't know what to say

i can't meet you - i don't know you

meeting you would be death to my relationship with my guy

i hope you understand - you sound like a good person, but i would completely lose him - meeting you - i can't do that
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by adagz01(m): 8:12am On Mar 17, 2011
fstranger3:

pussy hunter back off she's happily in a healthy relationship can't you see?

Ok i see you want to praticalise want you'av been fantasing on kobojunkie.
Dont let me catch you trailing her again .
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Ranoscky(m): 6:58am On Mar 19, 2011
Realtechie:

I dont mean to be a control freak, but you know, ladies like ther men in control no matter how shorter or smaller he is.
True that !!!
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Tricici(f): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2011
Height has nothing to do will how well you get along with sum1! I long pass the stage where I cared about a man height or cuteness smiley
I am confident, so he is, we r good to go!
I'm 5'11 and I don't mind dating shorter guys, they r sweethearts kiss
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by adagz01(m): 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2011
***sighh***

thanks
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by ak47mann(m): 2:32am On Mar 22, 2011
interesting, short men and their stubbornness grin grin grin grin
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Brite02(m): 6:12am On Mar 22, 2011
Tricici:

Height has nothing to do will how well you get along with sum1! I long pass the stage where I cared about a man height or cuteness smiley
I am confident, so he is, we r good to go!
I'm 5'11 and I don't mind dating shorter guys, they r sweethearts kiss
fortunately. .u r taller than me wif sum inches, can we mate? wink
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Pweety4me(f): 6:15am On Mar 22, 2011
There is no way i will be sitting next to a guy i do NOT like! cheesy
Re: She Is Taller Than Me by Pweety4me(f): 6:16am On Mar 22, 2011
ak47mann:

interesting, short men and their stubbornness grin grin grin grin
It's true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mrsbreezy, I Love You / The Biggest Mistake In My Life.... Must Read / Apart From Sex What Else Have You Benefited From Your Girlfriend(s) So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.