Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) (55750 Views)

U.S. Colonial Pipeline Pays N2.043b In Ransom To Hackers / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Incognito403: 7:51am On Nov 03, 2020
MaziAlaye:

Took place in Niger then the kidnappers moved to Nigeria because they know it's a safe place for them.

And there aren't kidnappers in USA?!

If Nigeria will go back to enslavement, ipobians will be the cause. The way they asslick this white baboon is beyond description.

Well, they say birds of a feather move together. Trump is a narcissist, arrogant and foul-mouthed chest beater just like every Ipob member on this forum. So, he's the typical ipobian definition of a brave and strong man.

Pigs are free to mention me. I have your antidote.

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by silifat11(m): 7:52am On Nov 03, 2020
As the post says.. "Held in Southern Niger".. No need to dehumanize Nigeria as a country over this. It didn't happen in Nigeria
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by MaziAlaye(m): 7:52am On Nov 03, 2020
LikeAking:
He did it to win votes.
Wether he did it to win votes or not.... Can your country do same for you? Even if it's to win votes

5 Likes

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by izuch(m): 7:52am On Nov 03, 2020
What will Nigeria do about it's citizens that lost their own lives?
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Patosky4U: 7:52am On Nov 03, 2020
But you will still lose the election grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by MaziAlaye(m): 7:52am On Nov 03, 2020
Incognito403:

What are you saying sef?

4 Likes

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Blackmoran(m): 7:53am On Nov 03, 2020
but over here we pardon bokoharam, and pay criminals called millitant, and well negotiate with bandit
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 7:53am On Nov 03, 2020
Trump wan use Nigeria shine to get sympathy votes. You have failed. Biden will win

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by rowland545(m): 7:53am On Nov 03, 2020
Trump will win this thing...besides they should just give it to him.

He's very funny
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Oweku: 7:53am On Nov 03, 2020
Hmm
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by lekki1444: 7:53am On Nov 03, 2020
this whole thing is a lie and a concoction between trump and buhari so as to boost his last minute ratings going into the election today. no american was rescued in nigeria. all fabricated lies
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Moneywirer: 7:53am On Nov 03, 2020
This reminds of the series titled Scandal. With this rescue, his victory is already sealed.
Even without it, he would have still won.

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by MaziAlaye(m): 7:53am On Nov 03, 2020
joviegghead:
Before you start typing and insulting Nigeria, i want you to know that the kidnapping was actually in Niger not Nigeria.

Nairaland mods should be doing better. This is misinformation.
But they took him to their save Haven Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 7:54am On Nov 03, 2020
Jones4190:
the kidnapped didn't take place in nigeria,get the fact before posting

TRUE....
However the Hostage was in NIGERIA....
If Nigeria was not a safe heaven for these criminals & kidnappers they would have not come here with their victim.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

©Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Marvieduke(f): 7:54am On Nov 03, 2020
What is Trump feeling like now?
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by OfficialAwol(m): 7:54am On Nov 03, 2020
Lionelbhass:

Japan wink

Lol. I thought they said it's Trinidad and Tobacco undecided undecided undecided
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Franking: 7:54am On Nov 03, 2020
American government does not pay ransom.

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Ade3131: 7:55am On Nov 03, 2020
ArewaWife:

Where was the kidnapped victim held?

Victim was held hostage in Sokoto State, Nigeria.

Also remember to note the place the kidnapping took place. He was kidnapped in Niger Republic. The narrative should be very concise and direct.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Miyachi: 7:55am On Nov 03, 2020
United States doesn't negotiate ransoms, well-to-do families might hire a private negotiator and pay but not the US.
I think this is an added bonus for Trump.

2 Likes

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Sarmiz24(m): 7:55am On Nov 03, 2020
Man wey sabi
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by AntiWailer: 7:55am On Nov 03, 2020
Trump or No Trump, America don't pay ransom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by MaziAlaye(m): 7:55am On Nov 03, 2020
Incognito403:

If Nigeria will go back to enslavement, ipobians will be the cause. The way they asslick this white baboon is beyond description.
You're making no sense rest you scummy.

5 Likes

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 03, 2020
Jones4190:

But he was rescued in Nigeria. How you want make dem dey talk am?

3 Likes

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:56am On Nov 03, 2020
Incognito403:

Please tell them

Kidnapped in niger by Nigerians, they moved to Nigeria because it is safer for them, so which one is tell them, Nigeria is messed up, take it or leave it. Sometimes see the lines, and the truth

4 Likes

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Chicastle: 7:56am On Nov 03, 2020
LikeAking:
He did it to win votes.

See how your thinking is?

2 Likes

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by bangging(m): 7:59am On Nov 03, 2020
ArewaWife:

Where was the kidnapped victim held?

on there village grin
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by proclinician: 7:59am On Nov 03, 2020
The life of an American is worth the lives of 100 million Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Incognito403: 7:59am On Nov 03, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

Kidnapped in niger by Nigerians, they moved to Nigeria because it is safer for them, so which one is tell them, Nigeria is messed up, take it or leave it. Sometimes see the lines, and the truth

Very true, Nigeria is messed up. It's safe for kidnappers. That's why the kidnappers were all able to safely escape.

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Minjim: 8:00am On Nov 03, 2020
Jones4190:

The kidnap didn't take place in Nigeria.
But they were Nigerians and they felt they could get away with it in Nigeria by bringing the victim here.

What does that say about our security?

3 Likes

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Sarmiz24(m): 8:00am On Nov 03, 2020
Incognito403:

Please tell them.

And aren't there kidnappers in USA?!

Well, they say birds of a feather move together. Trump is a narcissist, arrogant and foul-mouthed chest beater just like every Ipob member on this forum. So, he's the typical ipobian definition of a brave and strong man.

Pigs are free to mention me. I have your antidote.

angry angry angry
Lol man stop splashing ur stupidity all around a public site, it not good for your health... why do u sound pained? Are u one of this government beneficiary
Lol kidnappers in USA right? Lol none has been alive to testify to thier kidnapping job, unlike Nigeria where a foreign military took out thier kidnappers in just an hour, something the military can’t even do for years

9 Likes

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Mannaisaspy: 8:00am On Nov 03, 2020
Jones4190:

Its worse that it happened outside Nigeria and they brought him here. Get that

2 Likes

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Incognito403: 8:01am On Nov 03, 2020
MaziAlaye:

You're making no sense rest your scummy.
Anyone can type this. Even a dumb idiot can

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street / ISIS Leader, Qari Hekmat Is Dead (Pictures) / Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.