Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) (55748 Views)

U.S. Colonial Pipeline Pays N2.043b In Ransom To Hackers / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by zoghys: 8:02am On Nov 03, 2020
Jones4190:
the kidnapped didn't take place in nigeria,get the fact before posting

They kidnap him in Niger and brought him to Nigeria, so what difference those that make. I hate to see Trump win this election because of this issue, but then our porous border and lack of intelligence from our security apparatus has given him a political score. Hope this didn't change the mind of undecided voters.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by sonofthunder: 8:02am On Nov 03, 2020
galaxylauncher:
America President Donald Trump explains why he refused to pay ransom To Terrorist Who Kidnapped An American In Nigeria. Instead he sent Navy SEAL To rescue the American hostage in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGgyasQEZho

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2020/10/31/21543389/we-got-our-young-man-back-a-rescue-in-nigeria-gives-trump-a-late-foreign-policy-win

Many of our leaders are always looking forward to pay ransom to kidnappers. Even the security agencies, they prefer you pay up than stress them with rescue operations. Makes you wonder if they work together with these devils.

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Incognito403: 8:02am On Nov 03, 2020
Sarmiz24:

Lol man stop splashing ur stupidity all around a public site, it not good for your health... why do u sound pained? Are u one of this government beneficiary
Yes, I'm paid USD500billion per day to whoop Ipob pigs on this forum.

Are you happy now?
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by coolsegun2002: 8:02am On Nov 03, 2020
LikeAking:
He did it to win votes.

It could have backfired naaaa...

.I believed they paid the money and changed the narrative to look like super action movie which would catch the Americans .....it’s too risky to play commando with someone’s life especially at the time of election .....

What my mind is even telling me gan gan... is that they staged it all.... there was probably no real kidnap [/b]
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by chris51(f): 8:03am On Nov 03, 2020
ArewaWife:

Where was the kidnapped victim held?

The kidnap took place in Niger but the victim was brought to Nigeria.
Thank God 6 of the 7 kidnappers were killed
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by chris51(f): 8:03am On Nov 03, 2020
chris51:

The kidnap took place in Niger but the victim was brought to Nigeria.
Thank God 6 of the 7 kidnappers were killed
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by IkwereIgbo: 8:03am On Nov 03, 2020
Why didn't they invade aso Rock and do the needful before going back, I'm sad..do you think Nigeria will declare a war with American machines, answer is No.

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Sirmwill: 8:03am On Nov 03, 2020
ArewaWife:

I tire ooo

They know that the zoo is the safest den for criminals...
Our Government made it like that

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by maramara: 8:04am On Nov 03, 2020
Country were things are working
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by CID11: 8:04am On Nov 03, 2020
Jones4190:
Chai! The rescue operations took place in Nigeria
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Sarmiz24(m): 8:05am On Nov 03, 2020
Incognito403:

Yes, I'm paid USD500billion per day to whoop Ipob pigs on this forum.

Are you happy now?
Lol why is it that anybody that canter all this government asslickers ehn, na go just start to dey tag am Ipob, are u now sayin IPOB is the only group fighting for a better Nigeria Eleribu eda ni e, okan ti mo ni aje

4 Likes

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by 2cribz: 8:06am On Nov 03, 2020
Trump too like money,he no gree chest the 1mil billing. One tin i hate na stubborn client
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Sirmwill: 8:06am On Nov 03, 2020
IkwereIgbo:
Why didn't they invade aso Rock and do the needful before going back, I'm sad..do you think Nigeria will declare a war with American machines, answer is No.

If they do that,It will impale their foreign policy,cause heavy sanctions from the UN(courtesy China) and may raise Russia's eyes towards here.We will not want the Syrian crisis in Nigeria...
embarassed
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:06am On Nov 03, 2020
MaziAlaye:

Wether he did it to win votes or not.... Can your country do same for you? Even if it's to win votes
Good question
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Sirmwill: 8:07am On Nov 03, 2020
2cribz:
Trump too like money,he no gree chest the 1mil billing. One tin i hate na stubborn client

"Do you know you can be prosecuted for that"

cheesy
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by NofiuFade(m): 8:07am On Nov 03, 2020
If you like send rescue mission to come kidnap buhari Bidden Harris will still win! #BiddenHarris!
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by SexytorresE(f): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2020
The kidnap na script abeg
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by proclinician: 8:08am On Nov 03, 2020
Sirmwill:

If they do that,It will impale their foreign policy,cause heavy sanctions from the UN(courtesy China) and may raise Russia's eyes towards here.We will not want the Syrian crisis in Nigeria...
embarassed

UN will sanction USA in your widest black imaginations.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by CID11: 8:08am On Nov 03, 2020
lekki1444:
this whole thing is a lie and a concoction between trump and buhari so as to boost his last minute ratings going into the election today. no american was rescued in nigeria. all fabricated lies
You wish! grin
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by 2cribz: 8:08am On Nov 03, 2020
Based on. Abegi. They dropped the bag,us seal kor,nafdac nos ni. They dropped the bag. African jazz go turn us seal to mumu.
Sirmwill:

"Do you know you can be prosecuted for that"

cheesy
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 03, 2020
Jones4190:
He was rescued in Nigeria,it simply justified the failed system,how were they able to crossed the border with their hostages
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by sinkhole: 8:10am On Nov 03, 2020
joviegghead:
Before you start typing and insulting Nigeria, i want you to know that the kidnapping was actually in Niger not Nigeria.

in Niger not Nigeria?
So, why was the kidnapped brought to Nigeria by the kidnappers?
Don't you think Nigeria kidnappers are going international?
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by futurerex: 8:10am On Nov 03, 2020
joviegghead:
Before you start typing and insulting Nigeria, i want you to know that the kidnapping was actually in Niger not Nigeria.

...and the victim was held in which country Just STFU.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by coolsegun2002: 8:10am On Nov 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Trump be forming like a real niggarrr

You are not a real niggarr

Go back and smoke your weed.... you will see the possibility in what jones4190 has said
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by harmony75: 8:10am On Nov 03, 2020
that is a working president �congrats Weldone Mr Trump!

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by davidque: 8:10am On Nov 03, 2020
Jones4190:
Read it again before making baseless posts. It was stated that he was kidnapped in Southern Niger
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Eriokanmi: 8:10am On Nov 03, 2020
inoki247:
Some people don dey create thread already saying different theory..

Cause our force can't win a mission than to fire unarmed protesters at Lekki doesn't mean oda countries will b daft like dem...

Let's just say APC too send Soldiers to kill unarmed Lekki protesters just to win 2023 Election shey eni eh daft ni...
Nigeria my country is turning into something else. May God help us. How can someone just command a platoon to kill unarmed peaceful protesters who only raised the National flag when attacking them? I don't get it. It's a bad omen...meaning you're ending the unity which brought us together . The flag is a symbol of our unity. They don't seem to know the implications of what they did until a few years to come.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by oluwaahmed: 8:11am On Nov 03, 2020
Incognito403:

Please tell them.

And aren't there kidnappers in USA?!

If Nigeria will go back to enslavement, ipobians will be the cause. The way they asslick this white baboon is beyond description.

Well, they say birds of a feather move together. Trump is a narcissist, arrogant and foul-mouthed chest beater just like every Ipob member on this forum. So, he's the typical ipobian definition of a brave and strong man.

Pigs are free to mention me. I have your antidote.

angry angry

If you cannot make sensible comment as early as 7am, then its safe to say that you are probably senseless.
It would have been better if the guy was kidnapped in Nigeria then held hostage in Niger. Nigeria is a safer places for kidnappers and terrorist (like your president). Shame no dey catch you. They had to run from niger to take shelter in kidnap haven like naija

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Bigchristo: 8:11am On Nov 03, 2020
galaxylauncher:
America President Donald Trump explains why he refused to pay ransom To Terrorist Who Kidnapped An American In Nigeria. Instead he sent Navy SEAL To rescue the American hostage in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGgyasQEZho

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2020/10/31/21543389/we-got-our-young-man-back-a-rescue-in-nigeria-gives-trump-a-late-foreign-policy-win
Its a big shame to Nigeria politicians and the government also the military for not being able to rescue the Chibok girls instead they paid ransom to free the Muslim girls and left the Christians, Leah Sharibu still in captive till date and nothing it’s been done, If you’re out there talking nonsense of Trump using it to campaign or win elections then you must be very stupid as well. I don’t like Trump but for the facts he have his citizens at heart alone he is a good president for his people.

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by CID11: 8:11am On Nov 03, 2020
coolsegun2002:

It could have backfired naaaa...

.I believed they paid the money and changed the narrative to look like super action movie which would catch the Americans .....it’s too risky to play commando with someone’s life especially at the time of election .....

What my mind is even telling me gan gan... is that they staged it all.... there was probably no real kidnap [/b]
America does not negotiate with terrorists like our Nigerian government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:11am On Nov 03, 2020
Jones4190:
But he was held hostage in Nigeria because they know there was no security in Nigeria.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 03, 2020
ArewaWife:

Kidnapped in Niger.
Brought to Nigeria for safe haven.
Nigeria the terrorists' safe haven.
Any way you spin it, it doesn't look good.
We have really depreciated.

May God have mercy on Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street / ISIS Leader, Qari Hekmat Is Dead (Pictures) / Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.