Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) (55749 Views)

U.S. Colonial Pipeline Pays N2.043b In Ransom To Hackers / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2020
The lifeless one over to you.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by globalresource: 8:35am On Nov 03, 2020
joviegghead:
Before you start typing and insulting Nigeria, i want you to know that the kidnapping was actually in Niger not Nigeria.

He was kidnapped in Niger and held in Nigeria. What is the difference? If they can hold the guy in Nigeria. It shows they are very confident that the Nigerian government can't get them. So they feel comfortable bringing him here. And besides, kidnapping is the order of the day in nigeria. So there is no difference. God helps us all
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Ratedgang: 8:35am On Nov 03, 2020
grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Trump be forming like a real niggarrr

You are not a real niggarr
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Sirmwill: 8:36am On Nov 03, 2020
kevinexit:

What is the difference between Niger and Nigeria? Ignoramus..

Your nomadic president is constructing a railway to Niger..
All in partial fulfillment of Usman Dan fodio Jihadist Agender....

Mohamed is a terrorist!

God will not sit and watch that happen
Instead the Mohammedic Buhari will just die overnight.
In fact,if a single angel of God can kill over 3 hundred thousand soldiers in one night,the Fulani race can be wiped out in one night.God expresses maximum power in his anger.The mercy is just what is delaying things.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Nitah1: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2020
Jones4190:
the kidnapped didn't take place in nigeria,get the fact before posting
But they have their abode in Nigeria and the rescue took place in Nigeria.

What's your point exactly?
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:38am On Nov 03, 2020
I'm having a feeling that this kidnapping was staged. But what do I know?
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Davedblues(m): 8:38am On Nov 03, 2020
Jones4190:
oga wats the difference abi northern border get security?
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by AmazingELixir: 8:39am On Nov 03, 2020
Jones4190:

But the marauding fulani kidnappers brought their victim to Nigeria their safe heaven, a place without meaningful governance...and you beat your chest with that rubbish you posted there.

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Bishop(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2020
Jones4190:

It doesn't matter where it happened. The kidnappers used Nigeria as a base for their crime.

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Sirmwill: 8:40am On Nov 03, 2020
joviegghead:
Before you start typing and insulting Nigeria, i want you to know that the kidnapping was actually in Niger not Nigeria.

Jones4190:

Why did you type like this na?
The Kidnappers could not even hold the hostage in Niger with a lesser military power and they had to bring him to Nigeria where Kidnappers live even more freely than citizens...

It is even more shameful to know that the hostage was held in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2020
Jones4190:

Mumu trying to cover for his northern terrorist brothers.

How bad Nigerians go to other country and kidnapped an American and think their president will pay like Buhari use to pay for kidnapped Nigerians undecided
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Lionelbhass(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Lol. I thought they said it's Trinidad and Tobacco undecided undecided undecided
I'm hearing news that it was all in Dominican republic smiley Meanwhile its Tobago not Tobacco wink
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by wirinet(m): 8:44am On Nov 03, 2020
LikeAking:
He did it to win votes.
First time in my life I agree with President Trump. You don't negotiate with terrorists.

Even if he did it to win votes, it still a good strategy.

I wish our own presidents can adopt the same philosophy to win votes.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Mayannar(m): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2020
Mathantics:

Their mission is to grow in numbers, resources and power to wage war on Western and secular values and all they stand for. Can't you all see that most of Northern Africa is muslim and they're doing all they can to push it down the whole of Africa, which is why they hate Southern Nigeria with a passion?

I keep telling Southerners and Middle Belters, 'One Nigeria' is a mirage but some of them keep arguing. The agenda is to turn Nigeria to the likes of Algeria, Niger etc. Okay na. cool

If you doubt the possibility, go learn history lessons of Lebanon.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12616607_congratsifyouarebeyondthestatistic_pnge167e5efad55aa57d98ab019baebfb81

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12616615_islamafricanmap_jpeg1d49057e7a6026e0b0bacacbbc63fab5

cry cry And you just made me remember school with those couple pictures.

God go punish ASUU and all other individuals in the ministry of education for dragging this strike so long...
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Sirmwill: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2020
IkwereIgbo:

This one still live in dream world sanction America because of nigeria,do you think those whites loves you than America? For them you are useless nothing will happen.
Don't forget that some countries kick against American Foreign policy

There are still countries that will take it up heavily against them...
Check what happened in Syria
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Sirmwill: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2020
wirinet:

First time in my life I agree with President Trump. You don't negotiate with terrorists.

Even if he did it to win votes, it still a good strategy.

I wish our own presidents can adopt the same philosophy to win votes.

Naah
Instead,they will negotiate with Terrorists and at the same time negotiate about their share of the money and they will support the Kidnappers and give them a safe haven in Nigeria to get part of the money...

For the Kidnappers to come and hold a hostage in Nigeria,they must have some backing from a part of the government.Dont foget they are Fulanis...
Just that Genocide is a gravy sin...
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2020
ArewaWife:

Where was the kidnapped victim held?

Niger republic it's citizens are Nigeriens
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by 1Dray(m): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2020
joviegghead:

Story.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Niceman4u(m): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2020
Jones4190:

No, it did not take place in Nigeria but Nigeria was the safe haven for the kidnappers.
The kidnappers kept their victim in Nigeria.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by teebaxy(m): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2020
joviegghead:

HE PROVIDED THEM NEEDED ARMS TO GET THE JOB DONE, BUHARI WOULD HAVE TOLD GARBA SHEHU TO BARGAIN FOR THEIR RELEASE
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Sirmwill: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2020
proclinician:

UN will sanction USA in your widest black imaginations.

I know it is quite impossible for now cheesy
But what do we know,things happen ooo
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by dvkot(m): 8:58am On Nov 03, 2020
Nigerian mumu army only know how to shoot her UNARMED citizen and flog a woman.. They dont pass at any other thing, nothing at all. You see how American love their army and RESPECT them and how their army also respect the civilians.
Here's it rubbish, how will an army be calling those its supposed to protect bloody civilians? They are trained to see civilians as their enemy. I've said what all Nigerian military needs is intense 8months of psychological training every year
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by dvkot(m): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2020
teebaxy:
HE PROVIDED THEM NEEDED ARMS TO GET THE JOB DONE, BUHARI WOULD HAVE TOLD GARBA SHEHU TO BARGAIN FOR THEIR RELEASE
bro you'd be surprised even if you equip the Nigerian army like the USA.. I swear bro they will use their combat weapon on civilians instead, they are trained to see the civilians as enemy.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by dvkot(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2020
I had truly wish the book haram would have killed the American guy. So the USA army would then invade this country as they did to isis, e for sweet me pass
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Ogbeniomo: 9:07am On Nov 03, 2020
joviegghead:

But where were u as a nigerian when rescue personel land in ur so called Nigeria?
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Nimrod81: 9:10am On Nov 03, 2020
inoki247:
Some people don dey create thread already saying different theory..

Cause our force can't win a mission than to fire unarmed protesters at Lekki doesn't mean oda countries will b daft like dem...

Let's just say APC too send Soldiers to kill unarmed Lekki protesters just to win 2023 Election shey eni eh daft ni...
Thank God for people like you who think straight... Why didn't out government terminate terrorists and bandits to win elections? Instead they pay ransom... And they expect terrorism and banditry to end when they reward it... and people still cheer for them and hate Trump. Mchew..

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by NobleAjare(m): 9:11am On Nov 03, 2020
EWU. did you make any sense now?
Incognito403:

Please tell them.

And aren't there kidnappers in USA?!

If Nigeria will go back to enslavement, ipobians will be the cause. The way they asslick this white baboon is beyond description.

Well, they say birds of a feather move together. Trump is a narcissist, arrogant and foul-mouthed chest beater just like every Ipob member on this forum. So, he's the typical ipobian definition of a brave and strong man.

Pigs are free to mention me. I have your antidote.

angry angry
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by OfficialAwol(m): 9:14am On Nov 03, 2020
Lionelbhass:

I'm hearing news that it was all in Dominican republic smiley
Meanwhile its Tobago not Tobacco wink

I know it's Tobago.

We are just catching cruise.

Nwankwo.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by planetx: 9:16am On Nov 03, 2020
Seal team 6 with night vision googles and silencers on their guns, those fulani bastards probably just saw their fellow kidnappers dropping dead around them.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Yusman316(m): 9:16am On Nov 03, 2020
datola:
No wonder most people wants to die for American citizenship.

But are we sure the same would happen if it were to be Nigerian American that was kidnapped.

Nigeria's leaders need to learn that there is no greater honour than making their country great like the US.

I can't see anything honourable in embezzling money and flaunting stolen wealth in the midst of extreme poverty.

God bless America. God bless Nigeria.

U are putting the word honour and Nigeria together in a sentence? When these people (politicians/leaders) can hide food meant for the lowest of the low in the society.

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Ogweee(m): 9:18am On Nov 03, 2020
I've been in deep thought, have our security agencies ever successful rescued a hostage?
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Onesand4all: 9:19am On Nov 03, 2020
inoki247:
When Asap Rocky had issues in Sweden no b the same Trump intervene for the Mata abi e did that for re election also....

Say our president no value him people no mean say oda country President go dull like him..

God Bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street / ISIS Leader, Qari Hekmat Is Dead (Pictures) / Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.