Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,845 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) (55751 Views)

U.S. Colonial Pipeline Pays N2.043b In Ransom To Hackers / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Kholar211: 8:12am On Nov 03, 2020
Jones4190:
the kidnapped didn't take place in nigeria,get the fact before posting
and what happened to ones that took place in Nigeria?
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by CID11: 8:13am On Nov 03, 2020
SexytorresE:
The kidnap na script abeg
You wish! The country is messed up. Take it or leave it
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Sirmwill: 8:14am On Nov 03, 2020
coolsegun2002:

It could have backfired naaaa...

.I believed they paid the money and changed the narrative to look like super action movie which would catch the Americans .....it’s too risky to play commando with someone’s life especially at the time of election .....

What my mind is even telling me gan gan... is that they staged it all.... there was probably no real kidnap [/b]

Aaah! cheesy
Firstly,from research,After MOSSAD,the US Navy seal are the most trained military units in the world SEAL means Sea,Air and Land...They do all types of special missions and Hostage rescue is part of their specialty after Terrorist clamp down

They flawlessly carried out the mission because African Kidnappers are not professionals.That is why,the SEALs could locate them easily.

And to think it was staged,well,USA is full of surprises but i don't think this is part of it.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Tulsaguy: 8:14am On Nov 03, 2020
Jones4190:

Lolzz.... you de hype this entrapped colony of a country. OK.... agreed the kidnapping didn't take place in Nigeria, but the kidnappers find a safe haven in Nigeria grin grin ....isn't it?

Government has failed in terms of security and everything. The earlier we realized the better.

Have a blessed day
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by membranus: 8:14am On Nov 03, 2020
Moneywirer:
This reminds of the series titled Scandal. With this rescue, his victory is already sealed.
Even without it, he would have still won.

It is too late.

99 millions have already voted before today to unseat him.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Rodwave: 8:15am On Nov 03, 2020
OfficialAwol:
My own is that I'm here to tell zombies that Trump will win reelection.

Thankio!

Lol. You are wicked. You want those zombie miscreants to commit suicide ba?
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Jdbrasco2: 8:16am On Nov 03, 2020
LikeAking:
He did it to win votes.
What about the 10's that were rescued before this? Be rational guy, Americans value their citizens.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Eriokanmi: 8:16am On Nov 03, 2020
I'm sorry to say this, Trump would still lose this election. His supporters should please take heart. Americans have already decided, with over 100m early votes cast prior to yesterday
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by juman(m): 8:16am On Nov 03, 2020
America is third world country like Nigeria.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by CioAngels(f): 8:17am On Nov 03, 2020
Mathantics:

Their mission is to grow in numbers, resources and power to wage war on Western and secular values and all they stand for. Can't you all see that most of Northern Africa is muslim and they're doing all they can to push it down the whole of Africa, which is why they hate Southern Nigeria with a passion?

I keep telling Southerners and Middle Belters, 'One Nigeria' is a mirage but some of them keep arguing. The agenda is to turn Nigeria to the likes of Algeria, Niger etc. Okay na. cool

If you doubt the possibility, go learn history lessons of Lebanon.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12616607_congratsifyouarebeyondthestatistic_pnge167e5efad55aa57d98ab019baebfb81

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12616615_islamafricanmap_jpeg1d49057e7a6026e0b0bacacbbc63fab5

You are very right, That was why the president of Morroco wanted to join the West Union "ECOWAS" and he was to use Buhari to achieve that but thank God other ECOWAS leaders stood against it.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by IkwereIgbo: 8:17am On Nov 03, 2020
Sirmwill:

If they do that,It will impale their foreign policy,cause heavy sanctions from the UN(courtesy China) and may raise Russia's eyes towards here.We will not want the Syrian crisis in Nigeria...
embarassed

This one still live in dream world sanction America because of nigeria,do you think those whites loves you than America? For them you are useless nothing will happen.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Neddstark: 8:17am On Nov 03, 2020
Thanks Trump for killing those kidnappers. Please kidnappers kidnap more US citizens, the lesser of you. The better

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:17am On Nov 03, 2020
they came into your country and rescued a kidnapped person, in ur country oooh.

this is the biggest shame on Nigerian federal government and the system.

Buhari and his colleagues are a total failure.

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:18am On Nov 03, 2020
Jones4190:

SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Sirmwill: 8:18am On Nov 03, 2020
Kholar211:
and what happened to ones that took place in Nigeria?
That involved American citizens?
Naah

What i know is that,i urgently need to become an American citizen.

You can imagine a country having Ministry of Hostage Affairs.It means they know that all those kidnapping shit is inevitable.They plan ahead.
If it is a Nigerian that is held hostage in Somalia like this and they call on the Nigerian government for ransom,it is to embezzle funds for the aviation fuel that will carry the military units to go pay the ransom.
Trump was right.If they paid the money(quite impossible),more would have happened all over the world and it will not look good.
That was the best thing to do

What a country(pun intended)
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by SexytorresE(f): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2020
I wish what? I don’t get the reply
CID11:

You wish! The country is messed up. Take it or leave it
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2020
joviegghead:
Before you start typing and insulting Nigeria, i want you to know that the kidnapping was actually in Niger not Nigeria.

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by coolsegun2002: 8:20am On Nov 03, 2020
CID11:

America does not negotiate with terrorists like our Nigerian government

Politicians are the same everywhere....especially in this type of case... th chances of bringing that guy back to the United States is 50/50... infact tha chances 70/30 against the US ... in a country where there’s no cctv system....GPS doesn’t cover everywhere....they entered and in Less than 48hrs they found the guy...like I said... I’m not saying it’s completely impossible....:but it looks more scripted to me
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by tsspsolutions: 8:23am On Nov 03, 2020
joviegghead:
Before you start typing and insulting Nigeria, i want you to know that the kidnapping was actually in Niger not Nigeria.

We all know that.. Where was he rescued? Why would criminals kidnapped someone in Niger and brought him to Nigeria, through is a border that's supposedly closed?

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by lomprico(m): 8:23am On Nov 03, 2020
Jones4190:

yes but their safe haven is in nigeria!
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by rollandben(m): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2020
Oh good job to the vibrant, swift, smart and an intelligent President (Donald T.) well done job.

Meanwhile, Nigerian Government from The President down to councilor should be very ashamed of themselves...All they know is corruption and to negotiate with terrorist....Same catch una. imagine Us marine flown all way From America to Nigeria, they defeated kidnapper and eventually rescue their young Man without the intervention of Nigeria force. They all know how corrupted Nigeria LNG leaders are. Very corrupt and unfortunates rulers. shioor
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Sirmwill: 8:25am On Nov 03, 2020
Neddstark:
Thanks Trump for killing those kidnappers. Please kidnappers kidnap more US citizens, the lesser of you. The better
cheesy
American citizens will now become untouchable...
I love this
This is Israel's style of action
If you kill 1 Israeli,Israel will kill 100 to replace the one.The lesson will serve for future reference.

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by strangest(m): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2020
Jones4190:

True but he was kept in Nigeria a safe home for kidnappers because of an incompetence government
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by OfficialAwol(m): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2020
Rodwave:

Lol. You are wicked. You want those zombie miscreants to commit suicide ba?

They can hang for all I care.

They are nothing but chipmunks and rodents.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by coolsegun2002: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2020
Sirmwill:

Aaah! cheesy
Firstly,from research,After MOSSAD,the US Navy seal are the most trained military units in the world SEAL means Sea,Air and Land...They do all types of special missions and Hostage rescue is part of their specialty after Terrorist clamp down

They flawlessly carried out the mission because African Kidnappers are not professionals.That is why,the SEALs could locate them easily.

And to think it was staged,well,USA is full of surprises but i don't think this is part of it.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying rescue is totally impossible...
But the chances that they would get that man home alive is less than 50%...no matter how trained those guys are....
I just feel that US president won’t play commando with a citizen’s life when the odds are seriously stacked against victory.... especially in time of election....
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Okuda(m): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2020
E sure me say na Night vision googles them use finish those Kidnappers. Nigeria na Joke!
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by IFNOTGOD(m): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2020
datola:
No wonder most people wants to die for American citizenship.

But are we sure the same would happen if it were to be Nigerian American that was kidnapped.

Nigeria's leaders need to learn that there is no greater honour than making their country great like the US.

I can't see anything honourable in embezzling money and flaunting stolen wealth in the midst of extreme poverty.

God bless America. God bless Nigeria.

if person when get property carry am, do U go back to the person to ask him y he took his goods
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Sirmwill: 8:31am On Nov 03, 2020
rollandben:
Oh good job to the vibrant, swift, smart and an intelligent President (Donald T.) well done job.

Meanwhile, Nigerian Government from The President down to councilor should be very ashamed of themselves...All they know is corruption and to negotiate with terrorist....Same catch una. imagine Us marine flown all way From America to Nigeria, they defeated kidnapper and eventually rescue their young Man without the intervention of Nigeria force. They all know how corrupted Nigeria LNG leaders are. Very corrupt and unfortunates rulers. shioor
The fact that they killed 6 out of 7 shows that they know that the Kidnappers may be released before they even reach the US.
In fact,if it was a more Advanced country like China,the US will not even try flying their aircraft in China's Airspace...They will contact China instead.
But for Nigeria,they can just come and go anyhow.
The country has no defence integrity.Its bad
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by kevinexit(m): 8:31am On Nov 03, 2020
joviegghead:

What is the difference between Niger and Nigeria? Ignoramus..

Your nomadic president is constructing a railway to Niger..
All in partial fulfillment of Usman Dan fodio Jihadist Agender....

Mohamed is a terrorist!
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by DLuciano: 8:32am On Nov 03, 2020
LikeAking:
He did it to win votes.
and what's wrong about that, can Buhari do anything for Nigerians to still believe he's truly the one in Aso Rock?
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Sirmwill: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2020
coolsegun2002:

Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying rescue is totally impossible...
But the chances that they would get that man home alive is less than 50%...no matter how trained those guys are....
I just feel that US president won’t play commando with a citizen’s life when the odds are seriously stacked against victory.... especially in time of election....
Very true as regards the elections
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by shadeyinka(m): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2020
Hi
Jones4190:
But your government encourages the payment of ransom to terrorists and kidnappers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street / ISIS Leader, Qari Hekmat Is Dead (Pictures) / Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.