Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) (55746 Views)

U.S. Colonial Pipeline Pays N2.043b In Ransom To Hackers / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by cybernaut(m): 9:20am On Nov 03, 2020
Nigeria is a laughing stock since "Nnamdi Kanu' to escape assassination attempt and appear in Israel which is simple telling the world that Nigeria defence system is porous and weak. All the way from American and seal the sea and rescue their citizen and non of the American soldiers where hurt. Kudos to Americans and Trump at large.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by enemachris(m): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2020
It was just a set up to boost his presidential campaign. Trump is a real politician grin
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 9:22am On Nov 03, 2020
Pls I dont understand why Nigeria has to be mentioned here, are the kidnappers nigerians or did the kidnap take place in Nigeria of Niger?
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by CodeTemplar: 9:23am On Nov 03, 2020
Jones4190:
the kidnapped didn't take place in nigeria,get the fact before posting
... and who said it happened in Nigeria?
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Scout60(m): 9:23am On Nov 03, 2020
Jones4190:

they kidnapped him from niger then export him to a country where they can do anyhow. They export him to a country where they will be free to do as they like
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Femeto: 9:23am On Nov 03, 2020
This idiot dey use Naija campaign. Your father.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Scout60(m): 9:25am On Nov 03, 2020
joviegghead:
Before you start typing and insulting Nigeria, i want you to know that the kidnapping was actually in Niger not Nigeria.

for the kidnappers to bypass our border show that we have fools as security. They carried from niger to Nigeria a safe heaven

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Comedian2019: 9:27am On Nov 03, 2020
"Once you pay, you have many more to pay".
Naija should learn to stop paying terrorists. Elrufai should stop paying herdsmen.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:28am On Nov 03, 2020
Jones4190:
it take place in duara , they are sai Barbar ranters
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Comedian2019: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2020
joviegghead:
Before you start typing and insulting Nigeria, i want you to know that the kidnapping was actually in Niger not Nigeria.

So, Nigeria is safer for kidnappers than Niger.
Is that not shameful? What are our security agents at the boarder doing? Obviously to collect settlement.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Lionelbhass(m): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2020
OfficialAwol:

I know it's Tobago.
We are just catching cruise.
Nwankwo.
No offense smiley
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Lionelbhass(m): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2020
OfficialAwol:

I know it's Tobago.
We are just catching cruise.
Nwankwo.
No offense smiley
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by freshMallam1122: 9:44am On Nov 03, 2020
joviegghead:

so fucken wat were was yr buhari
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:49am On Nov 03, 2020
galaxylauncher:
America President Donald Trump explains why he refused to pay ransom To Terrorist Who Kidnapped An American In Nigeria. Instead he sent Navy SEAL To rescue the American hostage in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGgyasQEZho

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2020/10/31/21543389/we-got-our-young-man-back-a-rescue-in-nigeria-gives-trump-a-late-foreign-policy-win

we need the whole battalion of navy seal here in Nigeria
our lives is not safe
oga trump!!!
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Dchampion65: 9:49am On Nov 03, 2020
Where is southern Niger in Nigeria.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:50am On Nov 03, 2020
Incognito403:

And there aren't kidnappers in USA?!

If Nigeria will go back to enslavement, ipobians will be the cause. The way they asslick this white baboon is beyond description.

Well, they say birds of a feather move together. Trump is a narcissist, arrogant and foul-mouthed chest beater just like every Ipob member on this forum. So, he's the typical ipobian definition of a brave and strong man.

Pigs are free to mention me. I have your antidote.

angry angry angry

better to be slave to the white than joining you and become a slave to the fulani
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 9:58am On Nov 03, 2020
Its the same fulani herders/bandits that lives both in Niger and Nigeria that kidnapped the American. Buhari and his kinsmen are terrorists, bandits and kidnappers.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Eberex(m): 9:59am On Nov 03, 2020
LikeAking:
He did it to win votes.

And so?
What did Buhari do to win your vote?
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Incognito403: 10:03am On Nov 03, 2020
Sarmiz24:

Lol man stop splashing ur stupidity all around a public site, it not good for your health... why do u sound pained? Are u one of this government beneficiary
Lol kidnappers in USA right? Lol none has been alive to testify to thier kidnapping job, unlike Nigeria where a foreign military took out thier kidnappers in just an hour, something the military can’t even do for years

Please try to read

https://www.statista.com/statistics/240387/number-of-missing-persons-files-in-the-us-by-age/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_in_the_United_States#:~:text=Fewer%20than%20350%20people%20under,classified%20as%20abductions%20by%20strangers.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by otomatic(m): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2020
Jones4190:

How did the kidnappers cross the border into Nigeria?

Why did they prefer holding their hostage in Nigeria?

Why did the Americans not provide their intelligence and allow Nigeria to undertake the rescue?

How ... ?
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Godson32(m): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2020
Na Buhari people kidnap am
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by goodheart02(m): 10:21am On Nov 03, 2020
joviegghead:

But the kidnappers comfortably crossed our border and used our Country as a safe haven. Shame suppose catch u to defend this country sef. Country with low security and multi porous border like a kangaroo's pusssy
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by tammie24: 10:23am On Nov 03, 2020
joviegghead:

and your point is?
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Omezif(m): 10:23am On Nov 03, 2020
Trump is now proud of himselve, see election ensues with a merit work.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 03, 2020
Jones4190:

The rescue happened in Nigeria and the kidnappers are allegedly Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Arizonaguy(m): 10:34am On Nov 03, 2020
Jones4190:
But was brought and held hostage in Nigeria
Get the fact right before commenting
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:35am On Nov 03, 2020
LikeAking:
He did it to win votes.

So he also arranged the kidnap?
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:42am On Nov 03, 2020
joviegghead:

So they couldn't stay in Niger where the kidnap took place but came into Nigeria to hold the hostage and try to negotiate a ransom?

Will kidnappers do such a thing in a place that is not their base?

Evans had places he prepared to hold his hostages, so why not these guys?

Dude, the reason the kidnap took place in Niger is simple: that's where the victim was!

Why was the rescue done in Nigeria?

That's where the kidnappers felt most comfortable to hold their hostage!

I hope you understand all this English?

Meanwhile, kidnapping is now an industry in Nigeria, as if you don't know. The only mistake these bandits made is, they messed with the wrong country!

The SEAL team sent in is the same unit that took out Osama in Pakistan. That's how important the life of a single citizen is to the US of A.
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 03, 2020
Jones4190:

The facts are clear only that you didn't read the text.

Where was the hostage recovered ?

Air France carrying mostly the Israelis was hijacked mid-air and landed in North Africa. Took off and finally landed in Uganda where the hostages were kept and demands made. Where did the IDF go for rescue operation? Mid-air. North Africa or Uganda?

So many daft in nairaland
Re: Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) by compton11(m): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2020
Mathantics:

Their mission is to grow in numbers, resources and power to wage war on Western and secular values and all they stand for. Can't you all see that most of Northern Africa is muslim and they're doing all they can to push it down the whole of Africa, which is why they hate Southern Nigeria with a passion?

I keep telling Southerners and Middle Belters, 'One Nigeria' is a mirage but some of them keep arguing. The agenda is to turn Nigeria to the likes of Algeria, Niger etc. Okay na. cool

If you doubt the possibility, go learn history lessons of Lebanon.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12616607_congratsifyouarebeyondthestatistic_pnge167e5efad55aa57d98ab019baebfb81

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12616615_islamafricanmap_jpeg1d49057e7a6026e0b0bacacbbc63fab5

nigga talk about Christians expansion too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street / ISIS Leader, Qari Hekmat Is Dead (Pictures) / Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.