Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) (4356 Views)

10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! / For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by Johnnny(m): 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2011
Don't they look happily married?  Two love birds!!!
At least
Until the Green Card is approved.  Naija guys can do anything as a means to an end! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by MissyB3(f): 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2011
PIMPWLMAO!
The 2nd, 3rd and 4th pic . . . I'm so dead. And they are usually the ones with sharp tongue when it comes to bashing or dominating African women.
Silly boy-boy!  grin  grin  grin

I can't stop laughing o!
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by alagha: 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2011
wao! what is this?
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by MsPotato(f): 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2011
OH DAMN! I wonder how he go chop toto? grin
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by MrsChima(f): 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2011
I guess she didn't check for the GREEN CARD PRIOR the hookup huh?   lipsrsealed
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by MrsChima(f): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2011
Ms. Potato:

OH DAMN! I wonder how he go chop toto? grin

That is what the short guys are skilled at is chop chop toto. cool
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by MsPotato(f): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

That is what the short guys are skilled at is chop chop toto. cool

I think he will get drown in there or getting himself swallowed by that thang! shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by iyatrustee(f): 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2011
and why is he not wearing a shirt angry angry angry
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by MrsChima(f): 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2011
He wanted to show how good he looks. (snickering and laughing out loud)
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2011
why is everybody jealous.
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by ekubear1: 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2011
Gotta do what you gotta do to get papers. Cannot blame the dude grin
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by Tosinville(m): 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2011
Bleep their green cards. He only hook up for love not for silly azz green card ~make una no dey dis yeye amerika/european etc ppl dey feel like say dem countries na paradise abeg jare~
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by Ranoscky(m): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2011
Interesting!
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by MrsChima(f): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2011
tpiah!:

why is everybody jealous.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by Arcani: 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2011
hehehe lol, Why is dis nt in jokes?
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by gwas(m): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2011
i don laugh tire. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy the pic is too funny.
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by gwas(m): 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2011
OH DAMN! I wonder how he go chop toto?
he go chop toto notin go hapen. he go dey easy if he enter from back. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by MMM2(m): 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2011
dot put de hole blame on 9ja men,
dere government are not do anything 4 dem.
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2011
This thread and matter already established  undecided

[NOTE] In Jamaica we'd call her big self "Mampi" which is a woman who is
big and thick and generally the woman weak men seek after to
physically defend them. grin grin

M M M:

dot put de hole blame on 9ja men,
dere government are not do anything 4 dem.

bull.
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by ekubear1: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2011
^-- Dude is just looking for a green card and a better life for himself. . . i don't see what that has got to do with "mampi"
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

[NOTE] In Jamaica we'd call her big self "Mampi" which is a woman who is
big and thick and generally the woman weak men seek after to
physically defend them.  grin  grin

That's naija man for you. . . . why not "defend" a woman that is big enough to break her attackers in two? A clap of her butt cheeks can make Hurricane Katrina look like a scene in "Wizard of OZ".

I dont doubt that lucky man is Nigerian.  grin

1 Like

Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by ekubear1: 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2011
^-- Naija woman also rubbishing naija man  undecided

For shame. . .
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2011
eku_bear:

^-- Naija woman also rubbishing naija man  undecided

For shame. . .

angry

Plz, Since we've established that Naija men are God's gift to earth (roll eyez), why not point out a few of their flaws?
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by MrsChima(f): 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2011
LMAO@clap her butt to make Hurricane Karina a scene in the Wizard of Oz.   grin grin grin grin cry

1 Like

Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by MrsChima(f): 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

angry

Plz, Since we've established that Naija men are God's gift to earth (roll eyez), why not point out a few of their flaws?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by ekubear1: 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2011
Fair enough. Looks like I'm outnumbered here. . . carry on grin

Sometimes better to take the high road wink
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by Jackieugo(f): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2011
Chineke! That is the tallest woman I've ever seen lol.
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by LilyZ(f): 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2011
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

That's naija man for you. . . . why not "defend" a woman that is big enough to break her attackers in two? A clap of her butt cheeks can make Hurricane Katrina look like a scene in "Wizard of OZ".

I dont doubt that lucky man is Nigerian.  grin

LMAO! Actually his IS Nigerian & she is German.  cheesy I forgot where I saw it but I will look it up.
you hear that [size=18pt]Eku Bear[/size]?  wink btw, I just wanted to add a little something to educate ppl on my culture while I learn yours.
Now, aside from your backward support in faking love to get a green card, is there a problem?
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by BABE3: 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2011
Pics? Not so funny! What people can Do for this "color green" card sha!
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by Odunnu: 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2011
Lol @ pic
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by BABE3: 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2011
Odunnu:

Lol @ pic

Odunnu, u are one cute little thing! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six Things Men Lie Mostly About / Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About / To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.