Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan (7241 Views)

Buhari To Debate Jonathan / Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG / Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by ziccoit: 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2011
NTA, a subsidiary of BON would let all PDP speakers at any of PDP rallies speak without interruption even when such a speaker is attacking the principles and fundamentals of opposition parties.

Very amassing that, this good for nothing NTA would start to interrupt a speaker from opposition parties at any slight mention of what PDP governments have been doing wrong. Is this too entrenched in our Constitution?

GEJ thinks he is smart abi? This same BON in the name of NTA would now organised his debate. No wonder GEJ was asking for ORIJO before he could participate in the one organised by an INDEPENDENT body. He would have gotten hold of the ORIJO. GEJ never fails to disappoint Nigerians.
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by sharpman1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2011
Olodo president that wants expo before the debate.

What is he going to tell the SSCE students looking for WAEC & JAMB expo
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by Ashiwaju(m): 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2011
Expo or No Expo, I am sure we all know slackers never make good use of expo, even when they have the answers infront of them, They either copy slow, forget what they cram,or missapply wrong answers on wrong questions & They end up messing up! Why worry about Expo Worry about the oppositions with intellectual capability to answer questions with intelligence beating expo givers and users down to nothing,

We can all gather to woo or marry a wife on your behalf but we cant get it down on your behalf, that a pig starts his race 10days earlier than a horse does not guarantee his  early arrival to final destination even when its 1mtr close,

I trust the expo would not include the progress rulling party made in 12yrs, which includes Agency Today and Amnesty tommorow without No meaningful impact on the lives of the NDs or the NAtion in General!

If it isnt Panadol, It isnt same as Panadol!
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by ziccoit: 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2011
NTA, a subsidiary of BON would let all PDP speakers at any of PDP rallies speak without interruption even when such a speaker is attacking the principles and fundamentals of opposition parties.

Very amassing that, this good for nothing NTA would start to interrupt a speaker from opposition parties at any slight mention of what PDP governments have been doing wrong. Is this too entrenched in our Constitution?

GEJ thinks he is smart abi? This same BON in the name of NTA would now organised his debate. No wonder GEJ was asking for EXPO before he could participate in the one organised by an INDEPENDENT body. He would have gotten hold of the EXPO. GEJ never fails to disappoint Nigerians. EXPO President.
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by JUO(m): 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2011
jonathan has got expo. now the debate can continue
[size=30pt]expo lol[/size]
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by Shinor(m): 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2011
Paraphrased quote from @Fuke with slight alteration

THIS IS BADLUCK

Total Blackout across the country
Massive unemployment.
25-30% lending rate.
Bombs everywhere. Boko haram, Niger delta, Jos.
Oppression of opposing voices(arrest of North elders. Closure of Mapo Hall )
Arm twisting of judiciary aka Salami and arrest of Sokoto Guber judge
Education in comatose state.
Fake EFCC
DO NOT VOTE GOODLUCK. VOTE WISELY
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by sley4life(m): 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2011
GEJ vs BB vs Ribadu
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by bkbabe97y(m): 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2011
Goodyness:

All these BB supporters can be very annoying and suffocating. Why is malali posting a picture over and over again?

Imagine someone thinking that 'they' fought for GEJ to become the president. Don't be disillusioned, Save Nigeria Group only gained prominence when Soyinka identified with their cause. Bakare was the convener that used others to achieve some political points. What if everyone that marched the streets of Abuja during Yar'duagate demand to be compensated with a political office? After all 'they' fought Tuari and made GEJ president for which he should be perpetually grateful. We should use our brains well in this country please.

You my friend are a mor*o*n!

When push came to shove: HOW MANY IBOS FOUGHT FOR GEJ TO BECOME PRESIDENT?
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by Fhemmmy: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2011
This would be the best that would happen to Nigerian politics, the debate will be like no other.
How i wish CNN will carry it live. . . . but i am sure some days after, we will get access to it and watch it
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by scottbaba: 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2011
nice one people
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by malali: 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2011
NIGERIANS WILL BE FREE OF CORRUPTION AND PSYCO'PANTS', AND 'SLOW' PRESIDENTS
BB2011

Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by Nattlil(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2011
All these fools on NL calling GEJ names can go and die with there almajiri candidate "buhari" nigerians can't wait for april to vote GEJ in. As long as buhari is involved it is a religiuos battle, let me see how those almajiri's will win diz election for buhari. Go down to the streets and feel their pulse everybody wants GEJ lol, all u muslim can go and gag urselves with ur religion. GEJ did not make nigeria bad he inherited all those problems on ground today, Infact Death to all lovers of BADLUCK. GOODLUCK NIGERIANS
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by malali: 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2011
SHOW ME ONE PICTURE OF JONATHAN WITH A CROWD LIKE THAT
PRESIDENT THAT HAS TO SEND SECURITY TO HOLD DOWN HIS
SUPPOSED VOTERS, LMAO

ONLY RIGGING CAN EVER MAKE JONATHAN AND NNAMDI WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

RELIGIOUS BATTLE YOUR EXCUSE IS LAME
HE HAD THE MOST RELIGIUOSLY DIVERSE CABINET AS A MILITARY HEAD OF STATE
MORE DIVERS THAN JONATHANS CURRENT CABINET,

MY GUY TRY ANODA ONE, THAT ONE NO WORK smiley

Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by eros(m): 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2011
Is this the kind of President Nigeria wants? One that cheats, lies and deserves his subjects continually? Why has GEJ suddenly decided to participate in the debate, if not that he has already gotten the questions to be asked from BON officials and gone through them with his useless advisers.

Anyways, his time is up. I hope he is already packing his belongings and getting ready to leave Aso Rock, because BB is moving in come April.
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by malali: 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2011
WHEN I TELL YOU THAT JONATHAN DOESNT MAKE HIS OWN DECISIONS
SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT I JUST LOVE TO TALK
HE SAID HE WONT DEBATE
NOW HE WANTS TO DEBATE AFTER HE SEES THAT BUHARI CROWD IS LARGER THAN HIS PAID CROWD

IF YOU VOTE GEJ, NA SO SO BACK AND FORTH FOR ANOTHER TENURE,

JONATHAN IS A GOOD VICE PRESDENT ESPECIALLY TO DYING PRESIDENT, EVEN I WILL LOOK GOOD NEXT TO YARADUA smiley

GEJ IS LIKE SARAH PALIN

Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by tlops(m): 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2011
These People are olodos. They have practiced with past questions (NN24) now they want to attempt "NECO" by BON.
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by eros(m): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2011
This "BB" you all talk about, is it BOLD or STORM??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by malali: 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2011
bb2011

Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by tlops(m): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2011
Life is nothing but a competition to be the criminal rather than the victim.
- Bertrand Russell
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by Nattlil(m): 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2011
Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck NAH HIM WE WANT OOOOOO BUHARI CONTINUE DREAMING U HEAR
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by malali: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2011
Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck   WE WANT  BUHARI CONTINUE DREAMING U HEAR

Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by mamagee3(f): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2011
I don't see how someone that can't speak fluent english can be ready/prepared for debate. . . grin

I don't see it happenning.
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by Elgaxton(m): 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2011
Hello Nairalanders,
Can you guys just from refrain insulting ur leaders with abusive words? They are ur leaders no matter what wrong they 've done. I know the ones with the loudest mouth will not vote afterall. Grow up guys and learn to communicate online without insults.
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by malali: 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2011
GEJ IS NIGERIANS SARAH PALIN

EVERYBODY IN AMERICA KNOW SAY SARAH PALIN NA MUMU

AND THEM DEY CALL AM MUMU

THEY EVEN HAVE A TV SHOW DEPICTING HOW MUMU-ISH SHE CAN BE

THIS ELDER,RELIGION,ETHNICITY CLAUSES ARE WHAT THE COLONIAL PEOPLE USED TO SUPRESS US

MY GUY TRY ANOTHER ONE,

“There's no fool like an old fool - you can't beat experience”
Jacob Braude
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by 9ijaMan: 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2011
Since GEJ has refused to attend the debate organized by an independent TV station, I can almost bet it that no debate will be held with all the candidates in attendance. I expect the other candidates to also shun the BON debate of GEJ fails to attend the NN24 debate slated for next Friday.
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by KennyG6(m): 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2011
the whole debate issue is overrated jare,
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by malali: 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2011
SAY NO TO FIGURE HEAD PRESIDENCY
VOTE AN INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE

VOTE FOR SOME ONE THAT DOESNT HAVE TO RUN
TO OTTA FARM EN ROUTE MINNA TO GET HIS ORDERS

VOTE FOR A MAN WHOSE WORD IS HIS BOND
VOTE FOR A MAN DESCRIBED BY HIS CONTEMPORARIES

AS INCORRUPTIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BB2011
SAI BUHARI
SAI BAKARE
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by k10: 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2011
I think we should have first ladies (to be) debate also,
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by 3kay945(m): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2011
only one thing that will make me not to vote GEJ is ELECTRICITY
P.D.P fu.cked up big time
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2011
Expo or No Expo,  I am sure we all know slackers never make good use of expo, even when they have the answers infront of them, They either copy slow, forget what they cram,or missapply wrong answers on wrong questions & They end up messing up! Why worry about Expo Worry about the oppositions with intellectual capability to answer questions with intelligence beating expo givers and users down to nothing,

You made some good points, Mumuism has no cure. BON has to do more than giving GEJ expos and doctoring his questions to make him look good, because GEJ must disgrace himself,it is inevitable! The only question is how big, hence they'll televise the debate after it's already done, as a precaution. Thus, the parts where GEJ misyarn bigtime, would be deleted.
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by fstranger3(m): 1:23am On Mar 16, 2011
I am confused

I thought they said, Beaf = Ima Niboro

Why arent they using the more popular name Beaf?

Are we sure Beaf = Ima Niboro?
Re: 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan by SSaemoenl(m): 1:25am On Mar 16, 2011
If u are now ready, Nigerians are not ready for you. You sucks by informing us that you are busy! You first work away from us, then wait for the fews week to determine your fate.
God Bless Naija!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Debt Profile Of Nigerian States. party-by-party Basis. / Enugu Governorship Primary: Ayogu Eze Fights Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Causes Pdp Caucus / Made In Biafra Armored Tank(1968)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.