Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,515 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Black And White! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black And White! (3179 Views)

My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ / It Is Better To Date A Black And Beautiful African Girl Any Day / Naija Men And White Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black And White! by desholah(m): 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2011
I have this question bugging my head  . . . . , 
Why is it so easy to break up with a white girlfriend/Boyfriend ''Fiancee/fiance''? whether both are whites or a black and white.
But always very drastic taking the same fact on blacks ''Black couple''. . .If you are dating a black girl ''a Nigerian/African'' to be specific it's always hard breaking up with them compare to a white girl. . . .I don't know why undecided
I can say i have dated couple of whites ''Europeans and Arabs'' up till date and it was so easy breaking up with this type . .  . . .(Though i do have geniune clue for doing that).But When i tried applying the same formular on Blacks i find it so difficult and still wondering  . . . .Why!!! . . . . .Why!!!  . . . .Why!!!
Why Nigerian Ladies are so stiff?
Re: Black And White! by 25omega(m): 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2011
so what they refused the breakup? or you just became a jerk hoping they would catch the hint or did you actually open your mouth to say its over
Re: Black And White! by MsPotato(f): 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2011
Eyah pele cry cry cry
Re: Black And White! by Goldieluks: 11:51pm On Mar 16, 2011
grin grin grin grin ^^yeye potato
Re: Black And White! by desholah(m): 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2011
25Omega,
I mean even when both sides should accept it's over ''If the girl is Nigerian'' she won't admit that the relationship is over . . .Except if the problem is financial .
Re: Black And White! by desholah(m): 11:54pm On Mar 16, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Eyah pele cry cry cry
Madam Potato/Salad grin
What you meant . . . .I meant Nigerian ladies ''most'' have stiff brains.
Re: Black And White! by Coolabbie: 11:58pm On Mar 16, 2011
Stiff brains? Wen did dat mass of soft matter start getting stiff?
Re: Black And White! by desholah(m): 11:59pm On Mar 16, 2011
Hotabbie . . . . . grin grin
Can't you read the content of the story first? undecided
Re: Black And White! by MsPotato(f): 12:01am On Mar 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

grin grin grin grin ^^yeye potato

Wetin happn? I was just sympathazing with the poster naa wink

desholah:

Madam Potato/Salad grin
What you meant  . . . .I meant Nigerian ladies ''most'' have stiff brains.

shocked shocked shocked Hey, that is not very nice naa sad If you ask for a breakup, did you directly tell them that the relationship is not working and that you want to cal it a quits?
Re: Black And White! by desholah(m): 12:05am On Mar 17, 2011
Ms potato
What i meant is very simple here , , I said when both sides should abide by the situation and let it go off but Nigerian ladies won't still get the signal . . . . .
I have travelled around europe and it's just too easy to pick up a girl ''Not prosty'' have fun together and just leave . .No prb with that ,
Though that's never possible with Nigerian ladies except the prosty.
D-sense wink
Re: Black And White! by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 17, 2011
Lol @op that's so true. Your post reminds me of one of my ex (white chick) I had s ex with her n when I got up I told her is a breakup s ex guess what? She left n that was it.
Re: Black And White! by desholah(m): 12:14am On Mar 17, 2011
REALITY101:

Lol @op that's so true. Your post reminds me of one of my ex (white chick) I had s ex with her n when I got up I told her is a breakup s ex guess what? She left n that was it.
Yeah.You got me right bro.
That's exactly what i'm talking bout .BUT I'm 100% sure that trying such act with Nigerian ladies is definitely hard and probably impossible. . . . . lipsrsealed
It seems Ms Potato is browsing right from Japan and guess what . . The nuclear explosion is affecting her already grin grin
Re: Black And White! by MsPotato(f): 12:14am On Mar 17, 2011
desholah:

Ms potato
What i meant is very simple here ,   , I said when both sides should abide by the situation and let it go off but Nigerian ladies won't still get the signal . . . . .
I have travelled around europe and it's just too easy to pick up a  girl ''Not prosty'' have fun together and just leave . .No prb with that ,
Though that's never possible with Nigerian ladies except the prosty.
D-sense wink

Well my dear. U cannot compare between an Oyinbo Lady and an African lady its because both were brought up in different ways when it comes to relationships.

Oyinbo ladies are use to one night stands and getting dump the next day and they are use to short term relationships and also their divorce rate is vry high. Its all so normal and natural to them that they dont even realize that the world would come to an end with the way they are behaving (No offense to some of my family members whom happen to be Oyinbos) but thats how I see it.

Unlike Africa, in Africa, African ladies doi not just get dumped that way. There is a traditional sense of dating where two people go out together and they meet each other's parents and the parents itself is a little strict compare to those Oyinbos' whom dont really care.( To them its a free world to date who) and u know African people is not up to theconcept of dating and break ups and dovorce and so on so forth.

I hope u catch my drift?
Re: Black And White! by MsPotato(f): 12:16am On Mar 17, 2011
desholah:

Yeah.You got me right bro.
That's exactly what i'm talking bout .BUT I'm 100% sure that trying such act with Nigerian ladies is definitely hard and probably impossible. . . . . lipsrsealed
It seems Ms Potato is browsing right from Japan and guess what . . The nuclear explosion is affecting her already grin grin

Ehen! See your mouth! LOL! grin
Re: Black And White! by desholah(m): 12:21am On Mar 17, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Well my dear. U cannot compare between an Oyinbo Lady and an African lady its because both were brought up in different ways when it comes to relationships.

Oyinbo ladies are use to one night stands and getting dump the next day and they are use to short term relationships and also their divorce rate is vry high. Its all so normal and natural to them that they dont even realize that the world would come to an end with the way they are behaving (No offense to some of my family members whom happen to be Oyinbos) but thats how I see it.

Unlike Africa, in Africa, African ladies doi not just get dumped that way. There is a traditional sense of dating where two people go out together and they meet each other's parents and the parents itself is a little strict compare to those Oyinbos' whom dont really care.( To them its a free world to date who) and u know African people is not up to theconcept of dating and break ups and dovorce and so on so forth.

I hope u catch my drift?
Yep!!! . . .Now we are talking . , Now you hit the point.
But why is is that some of African ladies that were born or were raised up outside the Africa still feature this african mentality and could not engage to the enviroment the were raised up from?
Re: Black And White! by MsPotato(f): 12:34am On Mar 17, 2011
desholah:

Yep!!! . . .Now we are talking . , Now you hit the point.
But why is is that some of African ladies that were born or were raised up outside the Africa still feature this african mentality and could not engage to the enviroment the were raised up from?

U are forgetting that althought they might be raised in a place where too much open mindedness takes place but still they were brought up by people whom values their origins and culture.
Re: Black And White! by desholah(m): 12:36am On Mar 17, 2011
Hmmm . . .Good point!!!
I think i'm consistent with this point.
Re: Black And White! by CrazyMan(m): 12:54am On Mar 17, 2011
You can’t break up with them because you’re a black.

Nature is simply telling you that you can’t run from whom you are.
Re: Black And White! by desholah(m): 1:00am On Mar 17, 2011
I don't agree with that point . . . . . undecided
Re: Black And White! by MsPotato(f): 1:13am On Mar 17, 2011
And as for you boys. Boys will be boys. Ive always said it from before. Its very rare to get a guy to actually listen and follow his family's tradition. Guys tend to go astray and tend to follow exactly on how the environment changes. They always want better things and enjoyment in life not knowing that actually those so called better things are doing them bad in a long period of time

Thats why you became what you became.
Re: Black And White! by desholah(m): 1:19am On Mar 17, 2011
Ms. Potato:

And as for you boys. Boys will be boys. Ive always said it from before. Its very rare to get a guy to actually listen and follow his family's tradition. Guys tend to go astray and tend to follow exactly on how the environment changes. They always want better things and enjoyment in life not knowing that actually those so called better things are doing them bad in a long period of time

Thats why you became what you became.
You are right bout that . . .And i noticed is becaus we like to live big and proud,dON'T CARE bout what is right and what is wrong . .though we are aware of the difference but not ready to engage . . .
So what you meant by . . . . .That's why became what you are?
Re: Black And White! by MsPotato(f): 1:20am On Mar 17, 2011
desholah:

You are right bout that . . .And i noticed is becaus we like to live big and proud,dON'T CARE bout what is right and what is wrong . .though we are aware of the difference but not ready to engage . . .
So what you meant by . . . . .That's why became what you are?

I mean that that is why u are asking this question naa. Its like U cannot accept your Naija girls the way they are cause u forggoten your roots in this aspect.
Re: Black And White! by desholah(m): 1:22am On Mar 17, 2011
And what to do in order to upgrade their understanding upwards this particular issue? . . hmmm
Re: Black And White! by MsPotato(f): 1:26am On Mar 17, 2011
desholah:

And what to do in order to upgrade their understanding upwards this particular issue? . . hmmm

Who's understanding? The boys or the girls?
Re: Black And White! by BABE3: 1:31am On Mar 17, 2011
@OP, why are Nigerian ladies so stiff?! look at your stiff mouth! (lol) nonsense,,
the answer to your why why why why why ranting is difference in CULTURE yo!
Re: Black And White! by MrsChima1(f): 1:34am On Mar 17, 2011
Re: Black And White! by desholah(m): 1:34am On Mar 17, 2011
The girls ofcourse grin
We need to introduce the mentality where by you can date some1 for couple of hrs then a breakup comes in.

BABE!:

@OP, why are Nigerian ladies so stiff?! look at your stiff mouth! (lol) nonsense,,
the answer to your why why why why why ranting is CULTURE yo!

Is the weather of your location too high/hot for you to read a simple thread like this one? undecided
Re: Black And White! by mamagee3(f): 1:35am On Mar 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Yeah, I know. . .

Some posters really don't make much sense sometimes.
Re: Black And White! by desholah(m): 1:36am On Mar 17, 2011
Everybody pack your pantie/bra books . . .Mummy is here . . . kiss kiss kiss
Re: Black And White! by MrsChima1(f): 1:37am On Mar 17, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Black And White! by BABE3: 1:38am On Mar 17, 2011
desholah:

The girls ofcourse grin
We need to introduce the mentality where by you can date some1 for couple of hrs then a breakup comes in.

Is the weather of your location too high/hot for you to read a simple thread like this one? undecided

What the french are you on about?! lol at your "comeback line" though, haha! the weather is perfect here! smiley
Re: Black And White! by desholah(m): 1:38am On Mar 17, 2011
mama-gee:

Yeah, I know. . .

Some posters really don't make much sense sometimes.

May almighty God set your cosmetic/make-up tool on fire . . . Ogunfe angry
Are you acursed or something? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Pull Out From This Marriage,i Am Tired And Confused!. / How To Treat Your Girl: A Must Read For All Men(not Boys) / Two Students Raped And Disvi?gined Their Sister In A Classroom [full Video18+]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.