Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? (57557 Views)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed / Is It Advisable To Get Married In A Self Contain? / Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:14am On Nov 19, 2020
I am a bonafide member of the Cherubim and Seraphim denomination.

I don't know about the OOU's, though. But, do not discriminate.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by biggy26: 9:17am On Nov 19, 2020
RealSolution001:

Help me to have people's opinions on this. Thanks.
That's like a cult o. Don't bother yoking yourself with her. Look for someone with same belief as you.
Preach to her Christ.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Idadurun: 9:21am On Nov 19, 2020
1beat:
YES if you're ready to face the consequence
NO if you want stress free life
Does this address the question?
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by 198800Mam(m): 9:21am On Nov 19, 2020
LOLZ BROS YOU ARE VERY FUNNY ITS JUST DIFFERENCE IN OUR METHOD OF WORSHIP, I DATED 1 BEFORE FROM 2008-2010 SHE WAS LOVELY AND CARING ONES IN A WHILE I DO ATTEND THEIR CHURCH WEEKLY PROGRAM BECAUSE HER FATHER IS THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH, UNTIL SHE CHEATED ON ME WITH ONE OF HER NEIGHBOR AND EVERYTHING WENT SOUTH.... DAT WAS THE END OOO
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Zivaharry(m): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2020
Thattallgirl:
tongue
...abeg nah.....
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Collyno82(m): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2020
LordIsaac:
OP, of the over 2billion + women on earth it is trouble you want to fall in love with... Ok o. That was how I was warned about someone attending one ordinary white garment church like that and I didn't listen... Until the trouble began; it was God himself that saved me.
I married a white garment church woman,,, and my marriage is heaven on Earth. No problem from either the family members, that I allow my kids to attend with their granny whenever we came calling. It's neither here nor there. Mind you orthodox Christian girls makes go marriage than the Pentecostal ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Honduras: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2020
My brother there is absolutely nothing wrong or bad about Brotherhood..... you are living on hearsay. . it's one of the organization that practice true love...there might even be better than your church oooo. I believe you are schooled carryout your research you will realize that the are of God.

Most pastors knows the truth, just that the don't want to lose congratulations.

The use same holy bible your church is using..yet most pastors tell us the are using Seven book of Moses...bro na lie.

Listen to thier Leader preaching you will know that God is still saying something.

Ok for example when was the last time your pastor preach about LOVE?

It's a thing of choice to either keep her or let her go.

Regards.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Youngaboy(m): 9:41am On Nov 19, 2020
It's not everything that needs online broadcast, if you think she's good to your taste, fine, else you give way to someone who's interested in having her.
Whereas, if you have any negative intention of dating her, then you better run away.
Am not saying this because am suspecting her to be evil or bad girl. But also to all the babes out there.
In churches, you'll always find good and bad once there, so relationship shouldn't be reasoned towards religious.
As for me am a btotherhood, but that doesn't mean I can't date or marry a good girl of my spec outside my church.
Just be reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by EKEKPROHJACKSO(m): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2020
Yes you can go ahead to date her, I have been into it before l later convert her to believer church RCCG.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Honduras: 9:43am On Nov 19, 2020
Gracefulness:
that church operate like cult ooo if you say. go ahead hmmmm

Please thro more light for better understanding
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by mamajaz(f): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2020
Realhommie:
OBU is the name of their founder, he's their god while the son is also seen as their Jesus Christ.

Thanks for educating me oh. I just dey wonder fah.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by emkz: 9:48am On Nov 19, 2020
Lifepodcastng:
Now while I think this your story is beautiful, it’s totally without understanding of life is. Many people just like to think life is all they can see with the eye but when in truth, they cannot see the one thing that affect life; time. (1) Knowledge is what sets us free from nonsense and destruction and not any of the things you’ve mentioned. He was nice and I get it that you were a child and didn’t know anything at that time but you should not think that way now. (2) If he was any wise about life then he wouldn’t have been womanizing in the first place, if the church was a good church, then someone would have revealed the truth in womanizing to him. I know about that church, I know they condole womanizing, so I know why it should not be a problem to them. That is the major problem of this life in case you do not know. Infact the Bible says we should free from it, this is to tell you how dangerous it is. If you ever believed that GOD made them one man and one woman, then you should start to wonder why he made them one and one. Fornication and adultery is how we recognize foolish people, it’s the bedrock of foolishness and wisdom of men. Many satanic religions condole it, Infact its a ritual in many religions. If there’s any religion we see condoling it then we know they’re not of GOD. Do not always judge the book by it cover. You cannot tell where that man is with what you’ve seen. Apply knowledge to all things,

At the first bolded, I take a tangent. My question to you is: what is knowledge? Is knowing Christ without living Christ sufficient? How do you live Christ or live in Christ?

At second bolded, I said he had a weakness for women. I don't know how you processed that to mean he was womanising. With your acclaimed experience in life, I expected you to be more discerning. If he was a guy that was a sucker for love, would your conclusion be valid? I have a weakness for women too, but I'd challenge you if you call me a womaniser. Please understand the context of my submission to prevent misinterpretation.

Furthermore, I don't know anything about the church and I'd refrain from condemning them. The crux of my submission which you obviously missed is that you should assess people by their personality. One of my best friends attends Winners, another is a Muslim. I am a free thinker but toletant. I have seen Muslims who are more Christian than Christians, I have seen atheists who demonstrate Christ attributes of Love, I have also seen Pastors who are Devil incarnates. I will never blame religion for people's behaviour because people make religion, religion never makes people.

I was talking with a girl once and she said we can't date because I lacked religion. I asked her if she can attend Cele. She said no. She attends Redeemed.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Honduras: 9:49am On Nov 19, 2020
heskeyw:

Don't say wht you don't know. The church is at Onitsha. Along owerre road. I love at Onitsha

One is at Obinze road.... people can lie ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Honduras: 9:51am On Nov 19, 2020
Dosoq:

You're very funny,you want real life experience.
Do you know if the people that tried it lived to share their experience?

You better run for your life.

Olumba olumba is occultic.

RUN

Really please throw more light so we can learn....not on hearsay oooo

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Chinny024(f): 9:54am On Nov 19, 2020
heskeyw:

Don't say wht you don't know. The church is at Onitsha. Along owerre road. I love at Onitsha

Does he have up to 3% Igbo patronisers even with your claim that it's in Onitsha.
Go and check....No be our church abeg...

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Chinny024(f): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2020
Successfulben:
sharap your mouth. No be Igbo like money pass? Igbo man can do anything for the money.
Na you people society... If you like protest on Nairaland.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Whitelookq: 10:02am On Nov 19, 2020
I dated one self, they are nice people, I even they tell her make she go they pray reach me for her church all the time. I no really mind.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by ibnlawal(m): 10:08am On Nov 19, 2020
emkz:

Me nice? Tufiakwa. I just didn't want to dishonour the man by hitting hard on the questioner. It can be tiring as you can imagine.
Mad people everywhere....
Ogbeni! Maloma disguise faa

Buh you still seem like a nice guy. Others should have rubbished the questioner. Thumbs up man!
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by twalee4u: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2020
oga how did God himself save you??
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Successfulben: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
I am a bonafide member of the Cherubim and Seraphim denomination.

I don't know about the OOU's, though. But, do not discriminate.
why won't fly support shit. When you are a member of an occultic organization called Church.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Successfulben: 10:16am On Nov 19, 2020
198800Mam:
LOLZ BROS YOU ARE VERY FUNNY ITS JUST DIFFERENCE IN OUR METHOD OF WORSHIP, I DATED 1 BEFORE FROM 2008-2010 SHE WAS LOVELY AND CARING ONES IN A WHILE I DO ATTEND THEIR CHURCH WEEKLY PROGRAM BECAUSE HER FATHER IS THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH, UNTIL SHE CHEATED ON ME WITH ONE OF HER NEIGHBOR AND EVERYTHING WENT SOUTH.... DAT WAS THE END OOO
you are in for it already. You need serious deliverance. You have been initiated my brother.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Successfulben: 10:23am On Nov 19, 2020
Collyno82:
I married a white garment church woman,,, and my marriage is heaven on Earth. No problem from either the family members, that I allow my kids to attend with their granny whenever we came calling. It's neither here nor there. Mind you orthodox Christian girls makes go marriage than the Pentecostal ones.
it will end in premium tears when you see your kids suddenly acting strange. By then you would have visited almost all the prayer houses both home and abroad and sow seeds to false prophets to buy more jets. You would end up realizing you put yourself through this mess.The day you start to pray violent prayers in sincerity of heart in the name of Jesus, if you will not start having issues with your wife and her family.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Successfulben: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2020
Honduras:
My brother there is absolutely nothing wrong or bad about Brotherhood..... you are living on hearsay. . it's one of the organization that practice true love...there might even be better than your church oooo. I believe you are schooled carryout your research you will realize that the are of God.

Most pastors knows the truth, just that the don't want to lose congratulations.

The use same holy bible your church is using..yet most pastors tell us the are using Seven book of Moses...bro na lie.

Listen to thier Leader preaching you will know that God is still saying something.

Ok for example when was the last time your pastor preach about LOVE?

It's a thing of choice to either keep her or let her go.

Regards.
bro you have been brainwashed simply because you don't know God. I pray someone like you will not come to ask for any of my sister's hand in marriage. They preach love just to draw ignorant people to themselves. That place is satanic. A place where they drink blood and eat human flesh. My father told me everything about them. I saw it myself.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Successfulben: 10:31am On Nov 19, 2020
EKEKPROHJACKSO:
Yes you can go ahead to date her, I have been into it before l later convert her to believer church RCCG.
you brought a possessed girl to an innocent Church? Redeem that don't know how to pray before. That girl will pollute many people and even initiate many.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Timthy(m): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2020
Actually my current girlfriend is from CCC ND I attend a gospel church, Foursquare.. We started dating last year. Buh on a more serious note I see no issues dating a lady from there... Funniest part our parents know each other.. buh it suld be a matter of understanding btw u two. Make ur decision
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Timthy(m): 10:53am On Nov 19, 2020
Haba we dnt ve to be like this.. who said they are demons??
Successfulben:
you brought a possessed girl to an innocent Church? Redeem that don't know how to pray before. That girl will pollute many people and even initiate many.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Timthy(m): 10:56am On Nov 19, 2020
And what if she joins you to attend ur own church after marriage. Plz let's reason. Attending a white garment church doesn't make one evil or demonic... Even ladies from gospel church sef bad... So nobody is perfect
Successfulben:
it will end in premium tears when you see your kids suddenly acting strange. By then you would have visited almost all the prayer houses both home and abroad and sow seeds to false prophets to buy more jets. You would end up realizing you put yourself through this mess.The day you start to pray violent prayers in sincerity of heart in the name of Jesus, if you will not start having issues with your wife and her family.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by olancho: 11:04am On Nov 19, 2020
Guy nothing go do you. I don date a girl wey her mama get cele church, she dey wear cross for waist as in bead and she dey Hnd 2 then. But I dey first remove the cross before I enter. All these white garment things na fake, when I dey go bar beach in the 90s for night you go dey see den dey Bleep each other near water.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Successfulben: 11:04am On Nov 19, 2020
Timthy:
Actually my current girlfriend is from CCC ND I attend a gospel church, Foursquare.. We started dating last year. Buh on a more serious note I see no issues dating a lady from there... Funniest part our parents know each other.. buh it suld be a matter of understanding btw u two. Make ur decision
you may attend a Pentecostal church and still don't know God. If u marry from white garment, be ready to have Satan as ur father in-law.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Successfulben: 11:06am On Nov 19, 2020
olancho:
Guy nothing go do you. I don date a girl wey her mama get cele church, she dey wear cross for waist as in bead and she dey Hnd 2 then. But I dey first remove the cross before I enter. All these white garment things na fake, when I dey go bar beach in the 90s for night you go dey see den dey Bleep each other near water.
bro...u need Jesus
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Successfulben: 11:13am On Nov 19, 2020
olancho:
bro you need deliverance.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 11:20am On Nov 19, 2020
Successfulben:
bro you have been brainwashed simply because you don't know God. I pray someone like you will not come to ask for any of my sister's hand in marriage. They preach love just to draw ignorant people to themselves. That place is satanic. A place where they drink blood and eat human flesh. My father told me everything about them. I saw it myself.
You are a bonafide Liar!
Brotherhood of the Cross & Star practices Vegetarinsim ( although not all Bcs members are vegetarians)
Where did you see them drinking people's blood or even eating meat/fish during their activities
If the OP truly loves the girl, he is free to go on with relationship otherwise he should let the babe be!
Bcs does not discriminate neither do they stop their members from marrying outsiders
Stop all these ignorances and conduct your own researches
I

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? / Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.