Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? (57562 Views)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed / Is It Advisable To Get Married In A Self Contain? / Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Mekus4114: 1:30am On Nov 19, 2020
Pls do not for your sake and the sake of your children and children’s children. Any marriage is a spiritual joining just like sex. It is a joining of spirits and the issues of each other’s foundation.
That means that you form an alliance with people that are anti- Jesus and these are idolaters forget the Bible they say they carry they are not Christians. My parents and I were members for so many years and we went to Calabar and Biakpan several times. Unless you are not born again and don’t care for your life and children

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Capernum: 1:32am On Nov 19, 2020
You are bringing this issue up here because your heart is giving you a kick concerning it.

In as much as I will not advise you against a white garment lady, I guess your heart is not at rest with it. If your mind is not at rest, please drop the idea immediately, that's a restraint from your spirit. If your heart is at rest, you would not bring this topic up here.

I'll advise you to flee, your heart is not at perfect peace. That's God trying to restrain you. If you go ahead, it may be the beginning of your collosal downfall in life.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by LovesickG(f): 1:37am On Nov 19, 2020
RealSolution001:
Please your advice is very important.

There's this girl I have been seeing on friendship level but presently there's urge to push it into relationship. From the look of things, I know she's already falling for me so the question whether she'll agree for me or not shouldn't even come in. However, I recently happened to know she's a member of brotherhood of the cross and star (the white garment and shoeless church) likewise her parents and other members of the family. Since I discovered this, I have been very sceptical about the whole thing.

Is it advisable to date such girl? What of in the event of breakup? Any physical or spiritual harm done to someone for being with such a person? Would I be coerced to convert to the beliefs (that is the last thing that will ever happen). Have you dated one before? How did it go?
My mum was a former brotherhood member. Most of them, just like some of us, were born there so they naturally have to go there. I feel there's nothing spiritually wrong with them, that's where I go whenever im on holiday at my aunt's house. The only thing I don't agree with is that they believe olumba olumba obu (ooo) is their creator, his son who is there current leader, is their Jesus, and the former's wife is Mary. They worship and pray in the name of Jesus like we all but theirs is to their Jesus. Don't stereotype the girl, marriage, if ur relationship ever gets there can bring her out if the church. My mum is currently a deeper life member
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Agugbadin: 1:52am On Nov 19, 2020
mobileboy:
When I saw brotherhood I thought it's a secret cult before I read further

If it's just religion differences continue with her nothing do you

Don't deceive this Nairalanders my best advice to this guy is that he should run away now before she takes you to their pastor and they will use egg to tie two of you.My friend a medical doctor had a terrible experience with on of them, he never knew she was a member until things started happening, only the mercy of God delivered him. A word is enough for the wise, please run run and run. Before you start looking for deliverance stop now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Agugbadin: 2:12am On Nov 19, 2020
LovesickG:

My mum was a former brotherhood member. Most of them, just like some of us, were born there so they naturally have to go there. I feel there's nothing spiritually wrong with them, that's where I go whenever im on holiday at my aunt's house. The only thing I don't agree with is that they believe olumba olumba obu (ooo) is their creator, his son who is there current leader, is their Jesus, and the former's wife is Mary. They worship and pray in the name of Jesus like we all but theirs is to their Jesus. Don't stereotype the girl, marriage, if ur relationship ever gets there can bring her out if the church. My mum is currently a deeper life member

Please don't come and deceive people here, this group is a CULT group period, your write up is incoherent, you said they belief that his son is their Jesus and you said they pray in the name of Jesus which means they pray in the name of his son, please don't draw unsuspecting Nairalanders into bondage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Agugbadin: 2:18am On Nov 19, 2020
Taylordedon:

Brotherhood of the cross and star is 99% better than the winners chapel or Christ embassy, even salvation ministries...

Bro get it straight, they do not practice diabolism in brotherhood, they teach and practice love everyday in brotherhood....

Open up to her,I can swear with my life, you will not regret your moves..
Peace and love is all that matters

The brotherhood of the cross and star wishes you "PEACE"

You are absolutely wrong, how do you there mention Winners instead of you to face your OOO and ask people about their experiences with OOO. Can you explain how OOO is better than Winners chapel or Christ embassy.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 19, 2020
The water is neither hot nor cold until you jump in
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by mukthar2000(m): 2:55am On Nov 19, 2020
If u no that u would break her up don't go their, becos by the time she uses candle and fasting finished ur destiny ur body we tells u.

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by ustanejnr(m): 3:00am On Nov 19, 2020
Bro nothing sup with having a relationship with her, the r just like every other girls. Most of them r possess with some kind of spirit likewise most other girls making them bleep for Africa. Atleast we know 95% of girls in Nigeria have 3-5 men the bleep every season in deir life. Nothing sup bro.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by tfash96(m): 3:18am On Nov 19, 2020
moskhoe:

Bros Olumba no be cele o

They quite different,

A lot lot

Na Afonjas get(dominate) cele, cherubim and the likes

Brotherhood however, has its member base in cross river state,

I have a friend who is now one of their so called 144,000 virgins,

He maybe won't ever get married,

We still get along quite well, He sure is, one of the nicest guys out there.

Calabar is their HQ

They don't indulge in jah jehovah emmanuel, holy shit,

They are completely different from the others

(Very) Unique doctrine.

You like the girl, go for her,
she's just a girl, not a monster.

She obviously won't bite.
You can, if you very determined, drag her out of the brotherhood; well, I guess that will only happen if she really likes you.

All the best for him
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by PoliteActivist: 3:28am On Nov 19, 2020
topmag2019:
Updates: Supreme Court Proves More Fraud Declare Donald Trump WINNER 2020 ELECTN

WATCH FULL VIDEO BELOW;

SOURCE:
https://youtu.be/v9HnCtb9E

Fake news
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by IdJack(m): 4:13am On Nov 19, 2020
You are right, they will bring you good fortune, some of the committed ones are prophetess.

A friend of mine got married to one. I was at the marriage ceremony. (In their Living Room, there was a lot of her father and family portrait with the full regalia of OOO)

Believe me, they are super beautiful, calm, intelligent, caring, prophetess etc. (She told my friend as soon as they finished their marriage, he will be promoted in his place of work, and it was so.) A week after their marriage my friend was promoted to a supervisor in their company, with a good salary. My Friend works with a Offshore Company.

They are blessed with a beautiful daughter.

She is attending Apostolic Church now with my friend.

So bro... Just pray and go ahead if you want to start a serious relationship with her.

dave4rella:
cool
Dated one, the girl was a vibe and a jolly good fellow!
If you behold her in that their church wear, you will know that she's truly beautiful.

Was with her one night, and she boldly told me that any man that tries to rape her will die under 24hrs, I fear..
Also promised to bring me good fortune..

But my mum saw her with me one day and warned me to stay away from her.. That was how the relationship gradually ended

So you go ahead if you have good intentions towards her, but if you toy with her heart, she will turn you into a tortoise or snake and lala will move your story to front page of nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by henryhemon(m): 4:18am On Nov 19, 2020
RealSolution001:

Please can you share what actually happened?

Op, is this girl in kano?
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by emkz: 4:40am On Nov 19, 2020
Chris2863:
From this story self, it seems the church used him in disguise, I have so many attending the church, one died in my final yr in a similar event

"It seems", so you are speculating.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by emkz: 4:53am On Nov 19, 2020
eagleonearth:
Good works can't take you to heaven. Only ticket is wearing the righteousness of Jesus Christ. I am not condemning good works either

How about those that died before the time of our Lord Jesus Christ, for He Himself said as reported by Matthew 7:21 (New Living Translation):

Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter.

Can you explain what the Will of God is?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by DMerciful(m): 4:54am On Nov 19, 2020
She is harmless, I used to attend that church.
Date her and if you marry her you can convert her to your church. I left because I'm convinced they are not worshiping the almighty God but they will never harm you, they dont have such powers
RealSolution001:

There's this girl I have been seeing on friendship level but presently there's urge to push it into relationship. From the look of things, I know she's already falling for me so the question whether she'll agree for me or not shouldn't even come in. However, I recently happened to know she's a member of brotherhood of the cross and star (the white garment and shoeless church) likewise her parents and other members of the family. Since I discovered this, I have been very sceptical about the whole thing.

Is it advisable to date such girl? What of in the event of breakup? Any physical or spiritual harm done to someone for being with such a person? Would I be coerced to convert to the beliefs (that is the last thing that will ever happen). Have you dated one before? How did it go?
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by kingreign(m): 5:00am On Nov 19, 2020
RealSolution001:

I once dated a lady who attended that sect. It almost cost me my life and sanity. I won't wish my enemies to follow after my mistake.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by bomsilaga(m): 5:09am On Nov 19, 2020
RealSolution001:
Who has dated one before? Give me full gist. I'm talking about first hand experience.
I have dated one before. No much interference from the church and family physically though but some little spiritual.
Shit got real when the mom opened a bethel and she can tell when the babe is pregnant.
Aside these nothing else

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by kingreign(m): 5:11am On Nov 19, 2020
dogmax:
Nothing special about that Church infact nothing spiritual in that Church. So don't be scared for any reason.
You obviously know nothing about those sect. I have lot of them as friends, class mates and even dated one. One of their temple (betel) is just next plot beside my house in Uyo. I know a lot about them so stop being ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 19, 2020
Want to always look good? Follow @cozyfops on instagram.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by cyrilsan7(m): 5:24am On Nov 19, 2020
TheCork:

Bad guy

bro..who care if she member of robin hood.....juss yansh & move on to tha next mennnn.....it aint like u tinkin of settling!! (real talk)..
actually bro let me link u with sweetcunt97 from nairaland...she date anytin sir!!
wink
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Jamesrock(m): 5:25am On Nov 19, 2020
Is her name Bianca?
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by opribo(m): 5:26am On Nov 19, 2020
Is she the only girl in the world? Leave brotherhood property for brotherhood. You will be looking for trouble if you insist.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Kennitrust(m): 5:27am On Nov 19, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

I lived and grew up with them and I have got lots of experiences with them.. Their patents and kids.. The stories abeg too much. Their father was an apostle but he is late now.. OOO IS AN OCCULTIST ORGANIZATION .. GO TO THEIR BETHEL (THATS WHAT THEY CALL CHURCH) . JUST ATTEND AND ALSO TRY ATTENDING THEIR MEETINGS AND PROCESSIONS.. THEIR ALTARS TOO WITH 'VIRGINS' TOO

DO THEY EVEN READ NOR STUDY THE BIBLE? I MEAN THE NORMAL BIBLE YOU KNOW.. THEY ARE GOOD AT HYMNS.. THAT I KNOW
I can never be convinced that these people are normal people no matter their pretend to be nice.

You won't understand them until you become one of them, only then you will know that, you are in a big mess.

000 means... Nothing. Meaning, You have become "NOTHING".

5 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by aigbokiejohnson(m): 5:42am On Nov 19, 2020
My advice for you is to follow your instincts and do not allow unverified lies from people to allow you miss out from her. BCS like every other churches based its belief and doctrines on the Holy Bible which is their reference in all their dealings. LOVE is the bedrock of its teachings which our Lord Jesus Christ emphasises in His first advent. BCS never engages in unblical activities as most of us are made to believe in the past. Also go online and read about them. A church with branches in the USA, Germany, UK, Malaysia, many African countries and European countries with white and black memberships should tell you there's more to it. It's however you know that a parallel group which impersonates and engages in unblical doctrines exist based on previous crises. So, you must ask questions.
Kindly do a background check on her, find out objective investigation on BCS as an observant and stop castigating what you know details about. Once satisfied, pls go ahead. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by RealSolution001: 5:42am On Nov 19, 2020
Omoobong1:
it's on the judgement day that some people will realize that most of the societies that they called church were not God's church. Now back to your question, you can only leave her if she doesn't want you.

How do you mean? Would I be under any influence to date her even when I don't want?
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by nizetee: 5:43am On Nov 19, 2020
Truvel:
Dating Her Is Like Dating D Daughter Of A Native Doctor. U Know What Dat Means?

He who marry he daughter of a native doctor should be ready to eating concussion.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by RedBororo(m): 5:47am On Nov 19, 2020
JAKPA FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.
LEAVE THEM FOR THEM

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by BreconHills(m): 5:54am On Nov 19, 2020
RealSolution001:

Help me to have people's opinions on this. Thanks.

Leave while you can. That my friend is a cult that will attempt to control every decision made in your house. You will be stripped of your role as husbabd (House band) like a snail. People will tell you to stay and work it out, in the meantime your finances and relationships will suffer.

Its not about her, its about the belief system of a really dangerous cult.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Greenback: 5:57am On Nov 19, 2020
Cerebellum:

You ladies love brave guys that will die being one useless Hero..This is not India film.,Lady

Anyways, Let's connect nah ,I tall too o grin

Hey back off!!! Connect what?!

Check your broken compass very well n hit the dammm pedal on R motion away...away from thattallgirl..
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by RealSolution001: 5:58am On Nov 19, 2020
nick50:
By d time she submit ur picture to thier alter n they slaughter one Pigeon on top ur matter burn seven candle for midnight join body all this ur strong head go calm down.. e be like say u never see something

Kidding?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by ahnie: 5:58am On Nov 19, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December / Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. / See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.