Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

She Has No Phone Manners! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has No Phone Manners! (876 Views)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has No Phone Manners! by zebi76: 1:45am On Mar 19, 2011
My girlfriend has the annoying habit of talking to her friends when I'm on the phone with her! I believe it shows a lack of respect for me or the call being made! would anyone say I'm overreacting?
Re: She Has No Phone Manners! by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 19, 2011
Why don't you just tell her that? undecided
Re: She Has No Phone Manners! by desholah(m): 2:06am On Mar 19, 2011
OP.
Warn her then if she repeats it . . , Discipline her undecided
Re: She Has No Phone Manners! by zebi76: 2:07am On Mar 19, 2011
I did tell her, she feels she did nothing wrong!
Re: She Has No Phone Manners! by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 19, 2011
lol @ 'no phone manners' grin
Re: She Has No Phone Manners! by brite01(m): 2:21am On Mar 19, 2011
Very common amongst gals
@OP.
Tell her you dnt like that. . Maybe who knows she can change!
Re: She Has No Phone Manners! by MrsChima1(f): 2:43am On Mar 19, 2011
Poster,

This is what I do when I am on the phone with people regardless if I called them first or they called me first. When they start talking to other people or conducting business on the phone. I will simply hang up the phone and after a while they will starts to understand what I will do if it happens again.

I swear I have done it to everyone and NO one talks to other people on the phone when I am on the phone and they have a hard time catching me on the phone so they take advantage of my attention on the phone.

I am a text queen. You will get me better if you send me a text because I don't have time to listen to people rambling about SHIT.
Re: She Has No Phone Manners! by desholah(m): 2:53am On Mar 19, 2011
Ironic woman . .Indeed!!

OP.
Listen to my advice only!! grin
Re: She Has No Phone Manners! by Nobody: 5:15am On Mar 19, 2011
desholah:

OP.
Warn her then if she repeats it . . , Discipline her undecided

Discipline her indeed. . like whooping huh lol
Re: She Has No Phone Manners! by 190: 6:14am On Mar 19, 2011
since she has no phone manners flog her through the phone as well
Re: She Has No Phone Manners! by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 19, 2011
As Mrs Chima said, simply hang up the phone when she start talking with her friends. After a while, she will certainly get the message.

(1) (Reply)

Forge Ahead Or Cancel D Wedding? / Can It Ever Work Out? / When Love Fades.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.