Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,745 members, 7,955,842 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks (12709 Views)

Haiti Joins African Union / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali / African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by DeeJay20: 10:26am On Mar 21, 2011
Dream chaser:

I have been watching CNN all day and I haven't heard the name Africa mentioned when they are talking about Libya. The only name I hear is Arab. So IMO Libya is not considered an African country by this ppl so what is the AU's point? Well I still believe that the US and co are have wounds that have refused to heal, hence the attack on libya. They should go to Bahrain (home of a us military base) and Ivory coast (which has no oil), until then I dey laugh in arabic! Mean while, we can't afford to ve another Iraq iin this continent.

Wrong channel!!!,

Ivory Coast has alot of Strategic Minerals ie, cobalt, copper, nickel, and bauxite
which is used extensively in Manufacturing and is used
in the Laptop/PC you are typing your comments on,
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by justwise(m): 10:28am On Mar 21, 2011
DeeJay20:

Wrong channel!!!,

Ivory Coast has alot of Strategic Minerals ie, cobalt, copper, nickel, and bauxite
which is used extensively in Manufacturing and is used
in the Laptop/PC you are typing your comments on,

So tell us. . which channel do you watch?
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by DeeJay20: 10:36am On Mar 21, 2011
justwise:

Who started shooting the protesters? How many pple died BEFORE the UN came in? So u think its cool for innocent pple to die cos they wanted a change of govt?

Dude check it out well, go on youtube, RT or Al jazerra.

They were no shootings when their was the "so-called Protest" but before
you can "say your name" the so-called protesters had become armed with "Guns, Artillary and all sort of other weapons" and they turned from being protesters carrying placards to so called rebels carrying Guns! [/b]and in a flash the western media was giving them legitimacy.

There was not peacful marches or protest in libya, it spiraled into an
armed conflict [b]within a week
and since the EU/USA did not like the leader
anyway it was bound to get all ugly

BUT WHAT I AM WAITING FOR IS A LEADER OF THESE REBELS TO EMERGE AND
SHOW HIS FACE, THEN WE CAN START TO FIND OUT WHO IS BACKING HIM AND
WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON,

As i said lets watch and see, this is not funny at all as its now in our backyard!!!
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by DeeJay20: 10:42am On Mar 21, 2011
justwise:

So tell us. . which channel do you watch?

I watch all channels!!! both sides of the spectrum BBC, CNN etc
that push the Western agenda and view and RT, Al Jazz etc that give the alternive
view. Please note that the Alternative view channels also interviews
Americans and Europeans who support and oppose the Western View,

Then are search the internet like crazy for those online sites that
report news that can shed light on what is happenning,

Then i also ask North Africans/Arabs that i know what do they think of
whats happenning.
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by stildude(m): 10:45am On Mar 21, 2011
African leaders, sorry leaders in some African countries are speaking against the UN resolution cos most of them are guilty of holding on to power undemocratically, in most cases using instrument of state to crush opposition. They are very aware that now it's Libya and Ghadafi is in the hot seat, next, stealth planes will be hovering over their skies and warship by their harbours like the eagles in the sky and the great white in the water closing in on their prey. Now guess who's been watching DSTV? cool
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by DeeJay20: 10:46am On Mar 21, 2011
I have a sneeky suspicion that they are planning to split libya
into two or even three parts, hmmm
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by jacron: 10:47am On Mar 21, 2011
Ghadafi's time is up,and if he don't understand that, he will go the way of sadam hussan, and the AU should keep away and let them attack the sadist, tyrant,the first son of the devil  and his cohort.

And those in AU who are advocating for cease fire to Ghadafi are those who have intentions of elongating there own tenure, they also should have a re-think and advice the tyrant to stepdown for his own good
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by DeeJay20: 10:49am On Mar 21, 2011
stildude:

African leaders, sorry leaders in some African countries are speaking against the UN resolution cos most of them are guilty of holding on to power undemocratically, in most cases using instrument of state to crush opposition. They are very aware that now it's Libya and Ghadafi is in the hot seat, next, stealth planes will be hovering over their skies and warship by their harbours like the eagles in the sky and the great white in the water closing in on their prey. Now guess who's been watching DSTV? cool

Nobody trully wins in war especially the people who are affected on the ground, what people may want is what happened in Egypt but i doubt it can happen in other African countries,
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by DeeJay20: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2011
jacron:

Ghadafi's time is up,and if he don't understand that, he will go the way of sadam hussan, and the AU should keep away and let them attack the sadist, tyrant,the first son of the devil  and his cohort.

And those in AU who are advocating for cease fire to Ghadafi are those who have intentions of elongating there own tenure, they also should have a re-think and advice the tyrant to stepdown for his own good

Dont be soo rash we your comments, if Ghadaffi time is up what
about the House of Saud that has rules Suadi Arabia for 65 years?

It only takes one wrong move by NATO ie Bombing a rebel facility or hid-out
in Libya or some civilian spot to be bombed, which will turn
the tide of public opinion in Libya against them,
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by dejiariyo1: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2011
Before the Unrest in Libya caused by the Islam extremist , Libya was one of the best country in Africa when its comes to GDP

Only Libya will deport black Africans and give them 2,500 dollars.

Only Gaddafi supported the project of Kwame Nkrumah and Marcus Garvey United States of Africa and which Obasanjo,The Arabs and the White house were against.

Only Gaddafi opposed the Arab Nation exploiting the black Africans and its sad the black Africans are the ones against him now and now supporting the Islam extremist aka the Rebels , SMH

Gaddafi is the only head of state that supported the Black civil rights movement in America monetarily.

The same islam extemist gaddafi is reported killing are the same people killing the blacks in Libya, You people should seek caution Gaddafi did not become a dictator over night, This is another case of Kwame Nkrumah and Thomas Sankara two of the best leaders that were outed by the imperialist.
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by DeeJay20: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2011
deji.ariyo:

Before the Unrest in Libya caused by the Islam extremist , Libya was one of the best country in Africa when its comes to GDP

Only Gaddafi supported the project of Kwame Nkrumah and Marcus Garvey United States of Africa and which Obasanjo,The Arabs and the White house were against.

Only Gaddafi opposed the Arab Nation exploiting the black Africans and its sad the black Africans are the ones against him now and now supporting the Islam extremist aka the Rebels , SMH

Gaddafi is the only head of state that supported the Black civil rights movement in America monetarily.

The same islam extemist gaddafi is reported killing are the same people killing the blacks in Libya, You people should seek caution Gaddafi did not become a dictator over night, This is another case of Kwame Nkrumah and Thomas Sankara two of the best leaders that were outed by the imperialist.

Please note bold above in your comments, Hmm so you know your history, interesting,

I am wary of want is happening, this is not looking good for the Libyan People
and the Arab League know this,

As i said "WHO IS THE LEADER OF THESE REBELS IN LIBYA"?I doubt that
a leader would show his face
as if he does the Libya Govt will have
a better picture of what is really going on,
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by skealoo: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2011
All i know is what goes around comes around. am surprised u guys find what the western nation are doing to be right. why them no carry their war plane go north korea? what AU is doing is absolutely neccessary or else those nonsense |Us and uk would think they can overrun any african country. soon they will reap the seed they r sowing. nonsense people. na al qaeda go deal with all of them.
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by dejiariyo1: 11:07am On Mar 21, 2011
DeeJay20:

Please note bold above in your comments, Hmm so you know your history, interesting,

I am wary of want is happening, this is not looking good for the Libyan People
and the Arab League knoe this,

As i said "WHO IS THE LEADER OF THESE REBELS IN LIBYA"?,  I doubt that
a leader would show his face
as if he does the Libya Govt will have
a better picture of what is really going on,

The funny thing is Americans dont even know the Rebels and this is why Gaddafi is shouting that the Rebels are the Alqaedas chased out of yemen and this is why people are suspecting maybe Alqaeda is working for the Americans or they have their own hidden Agenda which is the OIL

Obama Now Willing To Throw Out Principles In Defense Of Libyan Rebels We Know Nothing About--- ANDREW SULLIVAN

You consider yourself anti-imperialist + You are cheerleading for US/UK/France bombing of Libya = Aaaaaaggggggh soooo much fail!

“Why don’t you organize a group of respected Americans and ask for a meeting with Qaddafi, you can’t order him to step down and get out, who the hell do you think you are?”---Honourable Louis Farrakhan
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by bobbyjay: 11:25am On Mar 21, 2011
Chyz or wat do you call yourself, if i were you i would just shut up, cos you are not making any sense at all. i am suprised that in this time and age, that someone like you can make these utterences that you foolishly make. The so-called AU that you stupidly support,are only sitting on the fence in the case of Ivory Coast, because they all have evil motives to keep themselves in power for ever. As far as im concerned the AU has misplaced priorities.
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by Bastage: 11:44am On Mar 21, 2011
DeeJay20:

They were no shootings when their was the "so-called Protest" but before
you can "say your name" the so-called protesters had become armed with "Guns, Artillary and all sort of other weapons" and they turned from being [b]protesters carrying placards to so called rebels carrying Guns! [/b]and in a flash the western media was giving them legitimacy.

Are you blind!!!

Even Gaddafi's own son admitted that his troops fired on and killed unarmed protestors.
He blamed it on "poor training" of all things.
That's without even taking into account the claim by a senior Libyan soldier that Saaid Gaddafi himself ordered troops to open fire on civilians.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12789740

As for calling the rebels "Islamic extremists", you sound as confused as Gaddafi himself when he says that this is a "Christian Crusade" and that the rebels are Al Qaeda. Christian Crusaders allying themselves with Al Qaeda? Doesn't the guy watch the news?  grin grin grin
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by dejiariyo1: 11:46am On Mar 21, 2011
Bastage:

Are you blind!!!

Even Gaddafi's own son admitted that his troops fired on and killed unarmed protestors.

As for calling the rebels "Islamic extremists", you sound as confused as Gaddafi himself when he says that this is a "Christian Crusade" and that the rebels are Al Qaeda. Christian Crusaders allying themselves with Al Qaeda? Doesn't the guy watch the news? grin grin grin

This looks like someone i know
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by Bastage: 11:50am On Mar 21, 2011
Bobo if you know me I would sit you down face to face and tell you that you are wrong. wink
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by 2ndThought(m): 11:53am On Mar 21, 2011
[/Before the Unrest in Libya caused by the Islam extremist , Libya was one of the best country in Africa when its comes to GDP

@deji.ariyo,
These are unassailable facts some of our neo-colonial co-travellers just do not get.
Cue the fact that Gadhafi’s government underwrites as much as 15% of the AU budget (much like Nigeria underwrites 70-80% of the ECOWAS budget) and you begin to understand the strategic role Libya has played in helping build the African Union – idiosyncrasies and despotic tendencies – notwithstanding.
What is more, if we pay close attention to the leaders of the so-called opposition, we are likely to find they comprise mainly of parochial Islamists as well as relics of the monarchical dynasty that once reigned supreme in Libya (hence the flag of the “new” revolution which is borrow for an inglorious era).
I am no apologist for Gadhafi, his brazen meddlesomeness in Sierra Leone, Liberia, Chad and – not so long ago – Nigeria.  But there is nothing he stands accused of, that a dozen other leaders in various parts of the world won’t easily top. Let’s speak truth to power for once: the assault led by Western powers is primarily about oil. Nothing else!
No other leader (Arab or European) has tendered an apology for the enslavement of Africans but Gadhafi.
This “humanitarian” gesture also serves as a useful distraction for leaders like Sarkozy, whose approval  rating has dwindled significantly in recent times; Berlusconi, who is occupied with sex-related charges in an Italian court; Cameron who, no doubt, hallucinates about Great Britannia.

As war creates new markets, most seasoned observers know the jewel in the eye is Libyan’s nationalized Oil Industry.

I stand with the AU on this one -  we need to find a different solution which would not reduce Libya to pre-colonial conditions through repeated bombing on her infrastructure.
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by Bastage: 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2011
2ndThought:

I stand with the AU on this one -  we need to find a different solution which would not reduce Libya to pre-colonial conditions through repeated bombing on her infrastructure.

What infrastucture is being bombed? The airstrikes have only hit military targets.

Oil is not a factor. As I have repeatedly pointed out, the West obtains minimal amount of oil from Libya and they already have drilling deals balanced in their favour. The rebels have categorically stated that if they find any of those deals to have involved corruption (and let us face it, corruption will be involved), they will renegotiate them to blance them in favour of the Libyan people. This opens the door to China as it means that deals will be put out to tender again, probably costing any Western oil company more to obtain or losing them altogether.

The West stands to lose financially if the rebels take power. The claim that this is about oil is not well thought through as Gaddafi has already given the oil rights to the West at a cheaper price than they will have to pay if he is deposed.
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by castrokins(m): 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2011
@Chyz,
I think you have to fully examined your thinking capabilities, How can a so-called leader openly deploy troops against the people he claims he leads and love? Someone has been in power for over 41 years, do you think he's the only person who's capable of leading Libya? Whatever you call the prostesters, they have a right to push for change and the UN has a mandate of mediating for peace in the world. Gaddafi is a skunk and deserves everything he's getting. Obasanjo attempted 3rd term in Nigeria, and was met with public rage. Someone has been in power for 41yrs and you are supporting what you do not wish for yourself? Let's see where the idiot and his family ends afterall.
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by 2ndThought(m): 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2011
@Bastage
Oil is not a factor. As I have repeatedly pointed out, the West obtains minimal amount of oil from Libya and they already have drilling deals balanced in their favour. The rebels have categorically stated that if they find any of those deals to have involved corruption (and let us face it, corruption will be involved), they will renegotiate them to blance them in favour of the Libyan people

Precision bombing, huh? Just as we witnessed in Iraq?
Oil is not a factor?
The west is securing supplies around the world. Simple

The geopolitical and economic implications of a US-NATO led military intervention directed against Libya are far-reaching.

Libya is among the World's largest oil economies with approximately 3.5% of global oil reserves, more than twice those of the US.

"Operation Libya" is part of  the broader military agenda in the Middle East and Central Asia which consists in gaining control and corporate ownership over more than sixty percent of the world's reserves of oil and natural gas, including oil and gas pipeline routes.

"Muslim countries including Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Yemen, Libya, Egypt, Nigeria, Algeria, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, possess between 66.2 and 75.9 percent of total oil reserves, depending on the source and methodology of the estimate." (See Michel Chossudovsky, The "Demonization" of Muslims and the Battle for Oil, Global Research, January 4, 2007) .

With 46.5 billion barrels of proven reserves, (10 times those of Egypt), Libya is the largest oil economy in the African continent followed by Nigeria and Algeria (Oil and Gas Journal). In contrast, US proven oil reserves are of the order of 20.6 billion barrels (December 2008) according to the Energy Information Administration.  U.S. Crude Oil, Natural Gas, and Natural Gas Liquids Reserves)
-- http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=23605
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by Bastage: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2011
Comparing this to Iraq is misleading. The bombing there was a prelude to a ground invasion and that's not the case here. Militarily, some infrastructure has to be reduced when preparing for a gorund invasion whereas in this case, it is not necessary.

As I have previously stated: the West had already secured Libyan supplied of oil. By backing the rebels they are in a Catch22. They risk losing deals if the rebels win and they risk losing deals if Gadaffi wins. If oil were the issue it would have made perfect sense to sit back and let Gaddafi murder his people.

I've read links like the one you've provided there. They are also misleading. What they fail to tell you is that the US has been weaning itself off Middle Eastern oil for over a decade. It's main provider is Canada from which alone the US imports more than twice what it gets from the whole of the Middle East.

US oil is imported from, in order:

CANADA
MEXICO
SAUDI ARABIA
NIGERIA
VENEZUELA
IRAQ
ANGOLA
BRAZIL
ALGERIA
COLOMBIA
ECUADOR
RUSSIA
KUWAIT
UNITED KINGDOM
ARGENTINA

http://www.eia.doe.gov/pub/oil_gas/petroleum/data_publications/company_level_imports/current/import.html

Libya doesn't even make the list.
In the coming years, China and India will be the biggest market for Middle Eastern oil not the West.
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by ibadan2011: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2011
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by Remii(m): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2011
Bastage:

Comparing this to Iraq is misleading. The bombing there was a prelude to a ground invasion and that's not the case here. Militarily, some infrastructure has to be reduced when preparing for a gorund invasion whereas in this case, it is not necessary.[/b]As I have previously stated: the West had [b]already secured Libyan supplied of oil. By backing the rebels they are in a Catch22. They risk losing deals if the rebels win and they risk losing deals if Gadaffi wins. If oil were the issue it would have made perfect sense to sit back and let Gaddafi murder his people.

I've read links like the one you've provided there. They are also misleading. What they fail to tell you is that the US has been weaning itself off Middle Eastern oil for over a decade. It's main provider is Canada from which alone the US imports more than twice what it gets from the whole of the Middle East.

I still have my doubt that there would be no ground troops deployment. How do you a war with air strikes alone. unless you level the whole area. There eventually be something like "UN Monitoring or Peace Keeping " whatever.
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by 2ndThought(m): 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2011
@Bastage,

Thanks for taking time to read through that article, but you miss the bigger picture here.
Bringing Libyan oil stock within the US/Europe sphere of influence will help lower global prices! That is the crux.
That the US, at this time, imports most of its oil from Canada only satisfies one piece of the puzzle, as the greater imperative is to guarantee future supplies from the Middle East, Africa and invariably lower the price charged to the end-user in filing stations.
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by Bastage: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2011
There can be no ground deployment.

Not only would it contradcit the specific UN resolution statement but Obama is facing re-election, Cameron is in a coalition government with the pacifist Liberal Democrat party and Sarkozy is so unpopular he would not be able to muster support for an invasion.

Western leaders may be as greedy and corrupt as those elsewhere but they are not stupid enough to commit political suicide.
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by Bastage: 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2011
2ndThought. If the aim is to bring aabout Western influence, that can only be achieved by creating a stable, democratic Libya.
Therefore, it makes the whole aim morally justifiable.

I have to say I am not convinced that is the purpose though.
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by DeeJay20: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2011
Bastage:

Are you blind!!!

That's without even taking into account the claim by a senior Libyan soldier that Saaid Gaddafi himself ordered troops to open fire on civilians.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12789740

As for calling the rebels "Islamic extremists", you sound as confused as Gaddafi himself when he says that this is a "Christian Crusade" and that the rebels are Al Qaeda. Christian Crusaders allying themselves with Al Qaeda? Doesn't the guy watch the news?  grin grin grin

Please can you provide me with a youtube link showing mass libyans
marching peacefully in tripoli like the did in Eygpt and the Libyan
Military opening fire on them.

Note. I can show you a Youtube clip of 9 minutes where Bharanians
were protesting peacefully and the military opened fire and killed
people, and u will see the dead people,

i await your response,
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by DeeJay20: 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2011
2ndThought:

@deji.ariyo,

This “humanitarian” gesture also serves as a useful distraction for leaders like Sarkozy, whose approval  rating has dwindled significantly in recent times; Berlusconi, who is occupied with sex-related charges in an Italian court; Cameron who, no doubt, hallucinates about Great Britannia.

As war creates new markets, most seasoned observers know the jewel in the eye is Libyan’s nationalized Oil Industry.

Hmmm O YES, I Applaud your insight in Bold,
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by 2ndThought(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2011
@Bastage,

If the aim is to bring aabout Western influence, that can only be achieved by creating a stable, democratic Libya.

You don't really believe the above, do you?
Egypt under Mubarak got $2billion US dollars every year even though it was anything but a stable democracy.
Then you have countries like Bahrain, Yemen, Pakistan and at least half a dozen ex-Soviet republics who also benefit from the US's largesse.

The West (the US) in particular advances its own strategic interest, nothing more nothing less.
If in doubt – particularly with respect to Uncle Sam – consult the ‘Monroe Doctrine’.
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by DeeJay20: 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2011
Bastage:

What infrastucture is being bombed? The airstrikes have only hit military targets.

Oil is not a factor. [/b]As I have repeatedly pointed out, the West obtains minimal amount of oil from Libya and they already have drilling deals balanced in their favour.

[b]The West stands to lose financially if the rebels take power.
The claim that this is about oil is not well thought through as Gaddafi has already given the oil rights to the West at a cheaper price than they will have to pay if he is deposed.

Please note bolded comments above,

I can see you are "ignorant" concerning libya Oil & Gas Industry and
i can also see you are very Naive of the End Game being pursued
in this North African country by the EU/NATO/USA,

Oil is not a factor huh? lol go and tell that to the French & Italians, Spanish
that depend heavily on Libyan Oil & Gas,

If the West stands to lose by backing the rebels then why are they supporting
them via the media and Political Sound-Bites/Statements &  arming them lol!!!

U have just shoot yourself in the foot., please do not comment any further
as you are likely to sustain more " Poster Credibility wounds"
Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by Bastage: 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2011
2ndThought:

@Bastage,

You don't really believe the above, do you?

Yes.

You use Mubarak as an example and that is precisely why I believe that my statement is correct.
You see, Mubarak and dictators like him are vestiges of the Cold War. They are of their day and are now out-dated. Not only are democracies more stable, but to replace one Libyan dictator with another will solve nothing as the people will still rebel, the situation remain unstable and oil prices still rise.

Bahrain and Yemen are a different story altogether. I am not one to defend US policy there but am merely stating that their situation is nothing to do with oil. The US uses those regimes to counter Iranian influence.

DeeJay20. And just who are the French, the Spanish and the Italians? Do you think that the US and UK would go to war on their behalf? You have no clue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Biden Announces New Tariffs On Chinese Imports / Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' / Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.