Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos (46335 Views)

Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Babangida (Photos) / 2019: Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by mariahAngel(f): 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
Whether dark skinned or fair skinned, natural or artificial, true beauty is in good character.
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Angelfrost(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
November1857:
Just imagine this pics !

Shocking, saddening, and very pathetic!!!... The lies they project shamelessly on the media! Yet, they won't tell them the adverse effects.

If na to label cigarettes with warnings of dying young, e no dey hard them.
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Realhommie(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
ruggedtimi:
The whole bleaching thing is annoying...self racism
Even beyond annoying fa..
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Angelfrost(m): 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
What sort of madness and poor self esteem possess a lady to modify her skin and body??! Why such vanity??!...

The amount and level of fake among our ladies of today is mind-boggling!!!

Can't even look at a fair lady from afar and be sure she was born with that complexion!!!

The billions cosmetics industry makes yearly from selling fraud! Smh. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Realhommie(m): 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Brandonx:
That woman applied some sort of make up on her face, I'm pretty sure if it was this Era she would have enhanced her face very well so Reno should go and sit down he's making no sense these days.
Even if she did apply "some sort" as you say, it was very moderately done...

Moderation should be key. Like i always say, I'm not against adding makeups but it should be done moderately and not excessively. I'm turned off by excessive makeovers.
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Realhommie(m): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
Igbankpa:
I detest bleaching and appreciate a popping melanin but we need to stop putting light skin down just to promote the other. natural beauty comes in different shades. thank you.
We're just campaigning against bleaching sir.

As for the bolded i agree.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Onnasucs1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Lol. Reno and his hate for fake vagina people Sha. grin grin
Funniest thing is that vagina people don't have any punchline to tackle Reno. angry grin grin
I can safely say no Nigerian can safely tackle Reno and win. Man is brutal grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by MickeyRich7(m): 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
WTF niggarr.

is not alright today ...no weed for my local dealer ...I had to gather killer to smoke ..
buh Isoright because we moved..
remo is not a real niggarr SHAA...
for banging another niggarr pussy....
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Louisboy22(m): 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
ceaser:
Maryam that was betrothed to Bongos Ikwe the popular musician before Babangida snatched her off.

In other to delete whatever links no matter how remote Maryam had with Bongos, IBB decided to murder the only child she had for the musician.

He sang about Maryam in one of his hit songs.

Well, so the story goes. I'll wager it's credible, just told in hushed tones because of the powers of IBB military junta.
very interesting story i will love to know more of it
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
Moferere:

He's a HE pretending to be a SHE.
I have conducted a background check on him.

He's an impostor
The mudafuka is a HE, he is one of the online miscreants that are been paid.
He started as an average guy, but when the spirit of buhari got in him, he started causing nuisance
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
One hot towel wiping out beauty. Wickedest
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by demmymoney(m): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:
“The best way to predict your future is to create it.
Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.
Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.
Work until your rivals become tired of you.
You can’t have a million dollar dream on a minimum wage work ethic.
You must do the kind of things you think you cannot do.
It’s not what you do once in a while it’s what you do day in and day out that makes the difference.
Falling down is how we grow. Staying down is how we die.
“Wealth isn’t about having a lot of money it’s about having a lot of options.

Yes very correct

But without a good marriage and children, a woman is useless.....periodt!

So it's best for women to have it all just like the way men are having it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Goalnaldo(m): 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:

lolzzz
your ass is not bad. How much to handle it? grin cool

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by cynthia500(f): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Goalnaldo:
your ass is not bad. How much to handle it? grin cool

lolzzzz
whatttttttttttttt?
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by cynthia500(f): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
demmymoney:

Yes very correct

But without a good marriage and children, a woman is useless.....periodt!

So it's best for women to have it all just like the way men are having it all

yes
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
Leave. Maryam Babangida made sense scatter.

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by demmymoney(m): 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:

yes

Exactly I love women with conservative views and not progressive views

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
reno,
your mates are Engineers, Computer Scientists and Doctors.

you?
wasting away on twitter running your mouth about the lives of women as if you are one.

get a life.

GeneralPula [[s:
]post=97146042]Nonsense..She for kuku Blame nature

Nature already designed it..Men are the superior beings.

There's nothing any feminist from now till next 1000 years can do about it.

[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by cynthia500(f): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
demmymoney:

Exactly I love women with conservative views and not progressive views
ok
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Goalnaldo(m): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:

lolzzzz
whatttttttttttttt?
Lol. Our latest motivational speaker, I site you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Punakapunaka: 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
walozanga:

Make up na for people wey think say they get problem. That's y it's called make up
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by cynthia500(f): 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Lol. Our latest motivational speaker, I site you cheesy

wow that's lovely

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by demmymoney(m): 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nuyokoi:
reno,
your mates are Engineers, Computer Scientists and Doctors.

you?
wasting away on twitter running your mouth about the lives of women as if you are one.

get a life.

What he said is 100% sensible even ur fellow females support him

Wat about toke, all she does is monetize her pussy and she has a frivolous lifestyle

So please madam shift!
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by YorubaAmaka(m): 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
Women Of This Generation Are Something Else. They Use Artificial Stuffs Swear For Them.

Artificial Butt, Artificial Boobs, Artificial Nails, Artificial Vag... Artificial Beauty, Name Them.

They Go About Deceiving Men With Fake Body, It's A Pity

Women Of Questionable Character embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:
“The best way to predict your future is to create it.
Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.
Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.
Work until your rivals become tired of you.
You can’t have a million dollar dream on a minimum wage work ethic.
You must do the kind of things you think you cannot do.
It’s not what you do once in a while it’s what you do day in and day out that makes the difference.
Falling down is how we grow. Staying down is how we die.
“Wealth isn’t about having a lot of money it’s about having a lot of options.
I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR WORDS AND BUTTOCKS

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by demmymoney(m): 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:

ok

Are you a conservative lady
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by cynthia500(f): 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
FRANKOSKI:
I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR WORDS AND BUTTOCKS
really?
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by cynthia500(f): 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
demmymoney:

Are you a conservative lady
yes sure
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Chicastle: 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Buy quality hair dryer we sell wholesale price 220v of voltage lenght of 3m
Check sigi
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
Blackpearlous:

Black, skinny and proud

It took we a very long and rough ride through my teenage and adult years to come Into this conclusion.

Let me ride you through the beginning of time( not really just when my dad met my mum). My dad saw a very light skinned godess in Lagos and was bent on getting married to her, majorly because of her skin. He carries a distinct shade of black on every part of his body, even till now snapchat can't edit it away, so getting her was a do and die affair. Ofcourse he got her, if not there would be no one behind the phone typing now.

I was manufactured, if all of my remaining 6 siblings were manufactured in the same color, I think the world would have been a better place, Adolf Hitler would have been nicer and there would be no corruption in Nigeria. Nigeria's never ending corruption is the prove we were manufactured in different shades and sizes.
#Hint: To stop corruption in Nigeria you have to go back in time and make sure we were born with the same skin color.

The competition was mad, from my own side mostly. I wasn't only dark skinned not like my father though but I was skinny, I have two big sis lighter than and I and figure 8, cars stopped for them, I always kept trekking, no attention, no free things, I tire, even at home my mum talked about her Glory days as a young woman but I had no story. Depressing.

I blamed all of my short comings always on the color of my skin and my weight. I was in Africa and I felt left out constantly. Especially when I was left out from an ushering job because my skin wasn't that attractive and I didn't have curves and my sisters were chosen, oh what a night!

I WASNT BEAUTIFUL my conclusion. So I wanted to feel beautiful. Smart me concluded that changing my skin would get me all the attention I wanted, I just wanted to be fine and big so I used as many lighting cream available and took to drugs to gain weight and curves.

Boom I was on my way to being perfect. On the look out for knuckle creams and was eating like "you know who" at a time. Every night my solace was the advances I got to reject, people could see me or guys could see me and they loved me, I was accepted because I wasn't dark anymore and I was curvy(or round, better than being skinny). I was always jealous of skinny, dark and confident girls, mtcheew what made them glow. Any body cream that makes me dark, I will say " this is not my color, this cream is not bringing out my color", I also deleted black pictures of myself online, but some of my friends were the pain in my ass, kept theirs.

Then I developed digestive issues, and my skin was super sensitive I could almost not put my feet on the ground when it's wet, yea that sensitive. These and low esteem was my price, because some days my skin was perfect some days i Iooked like the sun and my make up wasn't blending some days.

Sat on my bed one day( actually many days and nights) and I realized that I need to start Loving me and taking care of me, wasn't easy, I started looking dark again I was losing weight, the tongues were rolling again, I was hiding till I took all the strength I had and Introduced myself as the dark, skinny girl.

Started using, natural products, moisturizers, products that promises to maintain and started gaining weight at my own pace and was walking like I owned the whole world and I worked on my short comings as an individual, it was like a rebirth I attracted more reasonable people to myself, lived healthy, killed the invisible competition even got to know my sisters beyond their skin and curves, took rejection as casual as I could then I finally got to this point of being black, skinny and proud.[color=#990000][/color]
HOW DEEP ARE U BABY ?
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:

really?
YUP, TELL ME YOU ARE NOT TAKEN.
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by studentofTruth: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
One thing about black beauties is that there's no counterfeit. Nothing gladdens my heart like the cute white eyes, the popping melanin skin, and the natural lines on the neck.

Interestingly, black beauties age gracefully — they get more beautiful as they age.

It's annoying when they try to tone the skin. Once you do that, I'm off.

Black is beautiful!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) / Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters / The Ikeja Police College Building Collapse (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.