Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos (46330 Views)

Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Babangida (Photos) / 2019: Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by NGpatriot: 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
Another slay queen drama with the sex depraved twitter nuisance ...

grin grin

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Munzy14(m): 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
mariahAngel:
Whether dark skinned or fair skinned, natural or artificial, true beauty is in good character.

Everything..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Osashalom: 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
jaybenugo:
Reno Omokri has emphasized the need for the the media to project natural beauty instead of the fake beauty of slay queens, IgbereTV reports

Posting photos ex-First lady of Nigeria, lady Maryam Babangida, which he used as an example of natural beauty, Reno wrote:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1330857392003829760?s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1330860776685514754?s=19
Reno they are coming for you!
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Blackpearlous(f): 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Emeraldgreene:
[U are a fine looking chocolate candy bar! Let me tell u a secret ,some men like them skinny cos every man has a Type! Plus when u start having babies u're going to fill out some more in the right places! So u don't have to feel bad.Continue to be black,skinny and proud.I love you.mmuaah...quote author=Blackpearlous post=96388149]
Black, skinny and proud

It took we a very long and rough ride through my teenage and adult years to come Into this conclusion.

Let me ride you through the beginning of time( not really just when my dad met my mum). My dad saw a very light skinned godess in Lagos and was bent on getting married to her, majorly because of her skin. He carries a distinct shade of black on every part of his body, even till now snapchat can't edit it away, so getting her was a do and die affair. Ofcourse he got her, if not there would be no one behind the phone typing now.

I was manufactured, if all of my remaining 6 siblings were manufactured in the same color, I think the world would have been a better place, Adolf Hitler would have been nicer and there would be no corruption in Nigeria. Nigeria's never ending corruption is the prove we were manufactured in different shades and sizes.
#Hint: To stop corruption in Nigeria you have to go back in time and make sure we were born with the same skin color.

The competition was mad, from my own side mostly. I wasn't only dark skinned not like my father though but I was skinny, I have two big sis lighter than and I and figure 8, cars stopped for them, I always kept trekking, no attention, no free things, I tire, even at home my mum talked about her Glory days as a young woman but I had no story. Depressing.

I blamed all of my short comings always on the color of my skin and my weight. I was in Africa and I felt left out constantly. Especially when I was left out from an ushering job because my skin wasn't that attractive and I didn't have curves and my sisters were chosen, oh what a night!

I WASNT BEAUTIFUL my conclusion. So I wanted to feel beautiful. Smart me concluded that changing my skin would get me all the attention I wanted, I just wanted to be fine and big so I used as many lighting cream available and took to drugs to gain weight and curves.

Boom I was on my way to being perfect. On the look out for knuckle creams and was eating like "you know who" at a time. Every night my solace was the advances I got to reject, people could see me or guys could see me and they loved me, I was accepted because I wasn't dark anymore and I was curvy(or round, better than being skinny). I was always jealous of skinny, dark and confident girls, mtcheew what made them glow. Any body cream that makes me dark, I will say " this is not my color, this cream is not bringing out my color", I also deleted black pictures of myself online, but some of my friends were the pain in my ass, kept theirs.

Then I developed digestive issues, and my skin was super sensitive I could almost not put my feet on the ground when it's wet, yea that sensitive. These and low esteem was my price, because some days my skin was perfect some days i Iooked like the sun and my make up wasn't blending some days.

Sat on my bed one day( actually many days and nights) and I realized that I need to start Loving me and taking care of me, wasn't easy, I started looking dark again I was losing weight, the tongues were rolling again, I was hiding till I took all the strength I had and Introduced myself as the dark, skinny girl.

Started using, natural products, moisturizers, products that promises to maintain and started gaining weight at my own pace and was walking like I owned the whole world and I worked on my short comings as an individual, it was like a rebirth I attracted more reasonable people to myself, lived healthy, killed the invisible competition even got to know my sisters beyond their skin and curves, took rejection as casual as I could then I finally got to this point of being black, skinny and proud.[color=#990000][/color]

Kisses! Thank you. Love you too!
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Awoo88: 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Blackpearlous:
Black, skinny and proud

It took we a very long and rough ride through my teenage and adult years to come Into this conclusion.

Let me ride you through the beginning of time( not really just when my dad met my mum). My dad saw a very light skinned godess in Lagos and was bent on getting married to her, majorly because of her skin. He carries a distinct shade of black on every part of his body, even till now snapchat can't edit it away, so getting her was a do and die affair. Ofcourse he got her, if not there would be no one behind the phone typing now.

I was manufactured, if all of my remaining 6 siblings were manufactured in the same color, I think the world would have been a better place, Adolf Hitler would have been nicer and there would be no corruption in Nigeria. Nigeria's never ending corruption is the prove we were manufactured in different shades and sizes.
#Hint: To stop corruption in Nigeria you have to go back in time and make sure we were born with the same skin color.

The competition was mad, from my own side mostly. I wasn't only dark skinned not like my father though but I was skinny, I have two big sis lighter than and I and figure 8, cars stopped for them, I always kept trekking, no attention, no free things, I tire, even at home my mum talked about her Glory days as a young woman but I had no story. Depressing.

I blamed all of my short comings always on the color of my skin and my weight. I was in Africa and I felt left out constantly. Especially when I was left out from an ushering job because my skin wasn't that attractive and I didn't have curves and my sisters were chosen, oh what a night!

I WASNT BEAUTIFUL my conclusion. So I wanted to feel beautiful. Smart me concluded that changing my skin would get me all the attention I wanted, I just wanted to be fine and big so I used as many lighting cream available and took to drugs to gain weight and curves.

Boom I was on my way to being perfect. On the look out for knuckle creams and was eating like "you know who" at a time. Every night my solace was the advances I got to reject, people could see me or guys could see me and they loved me, I was accepted because I wasn't dark anymore and I was curvy(or round, better than being skinny). I was always jealous of skinny, dark and confident girls, mtcheew what made them glow. Any body cream that makes me dark, I will say " this is not my color, this cream is not bringing out my color", I also deleted black pictures of myself online, but some of my friends were the pain in my ass, kept theirs.

Then I developed digestive issues, and my skin was super sensitive I could almost not put my feet on the ground when it's wet, yea that sensitive. These and low esteem was my price, because some days my skin was perfect some days i Iooked like the sun and my make up wasn't blending some days.

Sat on my bed one day( actually many days and nights) and I realized that I need to start Loving me and taking care of me, wasn't easy, I started looking dark again I was losing weight, the tongues were rolling again, I was hiding till I took all the strength I had and Introduced myself as the dark, skinny girl.

Started using, natural products, moisturizers, products that promises to maintain and started gaining weight at my own pace and was walking like I owned the whole world and I worked on my short comings as an individual, it was like a rebirth I attracted more reasonable people to myself, lived healthy, killed the invisible competition even got to know my sisters beyond their skin and curves, took rejection as casual as I could then I finally got to this point of being black, skinny and proud.

N.B- the picture below is not mine. Thanks
After better write up your spoil am with picture of bonga fish! you no see fine black curely babe use
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Blackpearlous(f): 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Awoo88:

After better write up your spoil am with picture of bonga fish! you no see fine black curely babe use

That's the point na, SKINNY and black.

That picture captured it for me
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by bizzibodi(m): 7:50am On Nov 25, 2020
Reno should have shown us his wife picture instead of somebody late wife or has he been eyeing Maryam with Vaseline since his youth?
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by ceaser: 3:47am On Nov 26, 2020
Louisboy22:
very interesting story i will love to know more of it

I still listened to the song yesterday. The child died in a plane crash.

https://www.nairaland.com/373872/maryam-babangida-killed-dele-giwa

https://www.nairaland.com/5908795/music-legend-bongos-rumoured-dated

The story of their connection is one that has been told since the 80s. I don't think it's an urban legend.

After all, up till today it's still being debated if Babangida truly murdered Journalist Dele Giwa of the then newswatch via a letter bomb. Heck even the Hercules plane crash that killed a lot of commissioned officers is also still a subject of debate as to if IBB was connected to it. But in all of these, people still know the truth in all these stories.

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by ceaser: 4:25am On Nov 26, 2020
ceaser:

I still listened to the song yesterday. The child died in a plane crash.

https://www.nairaland.com/373872/maryam-babangida-killed-dele-giwa

https://www.nairaland.com/5908795/music-legend-bongos-rumoured-dated

The story of their connection is one that has been told since the 80s. I don't think it's an urban legend.

After all, up till today it's still being debated if Babangida truly murdered Journalist Dele Giwa of the then newswatch via a letter bomb. Heck even the Hercules plane crash that killed a lot of commissioned officers is also still a subject of debate as to if IBB was connected to it. But in all of these, people still know the truth in all these stories.

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by chozzy: 6:25am On Nov 26, 2020
So true
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 08, 2021
Osashalom:

Reno they are coming for you!

The true history of the yoruba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llporKrPsbU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2hU-ibkPfg

Please kindly help me locate one of these 5 things:

1) ife empire
2) bight of ife
3) bight of yoruba
4) ife battle against britain
5) ife republic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters / The Ikeja Police College Building Collapse (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.