Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos (46334 Views)

Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Babangida (Photos) / 2019: Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by fredoooooo: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Ori gbogbo yin daru ati slay queen ati reno
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by studentofTruth: 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
Blackpearlous:

Black, skinny and proud

It took we a very long and rough ride through my teenage and adult years to come Into this conclusion.

Let me ride you through the beginning of time( not really just when my dad met my mum). My dad saw a very light skinned godess in Lagos and was bent on getting married to her, majorly because of her skin. He carries a distinct shade of black on every part of his body, even till now snapchat can't edit it away, so getting her was a do and die affair. Ofcourse he got her, if not there would be no one behind the phone typing now.

I was manufactured, if all of my remaining 6 siblings were manufactured in the same color, I think the world would have been a better place, Adolf Hitler would have been nicer and there would be no corruption in Nigeria. Nigeria's never ending corruption is the prove we were manufactured in different shades and sizes.
#Hint: To stop corruption in Nigeria you have to go back in time and make sure we were born with the same skin color.

The competition was mad, from my own side mostly. I wasn't only dark skinned not like my father though but I was skinny, I have two big sis lighter than and I and figure 8, cars stopped for them, I always kept trekking, no attention, no free things, I tire, even at home my mum talked about her Glory days as a young woman but I had no story. Depressing.

I blamed all of my short comings always on the color of my skin and my weight. I was in Africa and I felt left out constantly. Especially when I was left out from an ushering job because my skin wasn't that attractive and I didn't have curves and my sisters were chosen, oh what a night!

I WASNT BEAUTIFUL my conclusion. So I wanted to feel beautiful. Smart me concluded that changing my skin would get me all the attention I wanted, I just wanted to be fine and big so I used as many lighting cream available and took to drugs to gain weight and curves.

Boom I was on my way to being perfect. On the look out for knuckle creams and was eating like "you know who" at a time. Every night my solace was the advances I got to reject, people could see me or guys could see me and they loved me, I was accepted because I wasn't dark anymore and I was curvy(or round, better than being skinny). I was always jealous of skinny, dark and confident girls, mtcheew what made them glow. Any body cream that makes me dark, I will say " this is not my color, this cream is not bringing out my color", I also deleted black pictures of myself online, but some of my friends were the pain in my ass, kept theirs.

Then I developed digestive issues, and my skin was super sensitive I could almost not put my feet on the ground when it's wet, yea that sensitive. These and low esteem was my price, because some days my skin was perfect some days i Iooked like the sun and my make up wasn't blending some days.

Sat on my bed one day( actually many days and nights) and I realized that I need to start Loving me and taking care of me, wasn't easy, I started looking dark again I was losing weight, the tongues were rolling again, I was hiding till I took all the strength I had and Introduced myself as the dark, skinny girl.

Started using, natural products, moisturizers, products that promises to maintain and started gaining weight at my own pace and was walking like I owned the whole world and I worked on my short comings as an individual, it was like a rebirth I attracted more reasonable people to myself, lived healthy, killed the invisible competition even got to know my sisters beyond their skin and curves, took rejection as casual as I could then I finally got to this point of being black, skinny and proud.[color=#990000][/color]

I have been looking for you, and you want to damage your natural beauty. God will never allow that. I'm glad you're back!
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Blackpearlous(f): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
studentofTruth:

I have been looking for you, and you want to damage your natural beauty. God will never allow that. I'm glad you're back!

Lool here I am... Back from where? Amen fire!
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Theboss100(m): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
Yenefer:
Rhino omokery. The bigot. You make sense this time
Because the lady concerned is a Fulani woman. Can you just be real fora second?? Na wa
I can't just see you post and ignore it. It's always full of shit. Gosh!!

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by BruncleZuma: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Maryam Babangida the Patience Jonathan of her time...billionaire make oil well sharer and drug baroness.
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by DAVE5(m): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Liposure:
True beauty is skin deep

Words for the wise!!!

I’ll remember to tell my children this line
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by DAVE5(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
Punakapunaka:
angry.... Reno Reno Renooooo ! Lef our slayqueens alone wooh ! Face Makeup is a wonderful thing cheesy

Use hot towel clean the woman face, we want see something

If she isn’t proud of natural herself why should she be mad when people bash her makeup face
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Moferere: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

The mudafuka is a HE, he is one of the online miscreants that are been paid.
He started as an average guy, but when the spirit of buhari got in him, he started causing nuisance

grin grin grin grin
You too dey see am.
When I questioned him two days ago, he quickly uploaded a lady's picture
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Saig: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
bukkysam:
grin

Buy quality footwear pure foreign leather at affordable price. We sell wholesale and retail.

No to foreign products, especially used ones. We want our economy to grow sad

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Johnnyplus01k(m): 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
Rhino make we see wife too
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Gandollaar(f): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Lol. Reno and his hate for fake vagina people Sha. grin grin
Funniest thing is that vagina people don't have any punchline to tackle Reno. angry grin grin
Ya haid no coret.
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Mokuwe: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
[You really look skinny Sha, but very pretty.
aquote author=Blackpearlous post=96388149]
Black, skinny and proud

It took we a very long and rough ride through my teenage and adult years to come Into this conclusion.

Let me ride you through the beginning of time( not really just when my dad met my mum). My dad saw a very light skinned godess in Lagos and was bent on getting married to her, majorly because of her skin. He carries a distinct shade of black on every part of his body, even till now snapchat can't edit it away, so getting her was a do and die affair. Ofcourse he got her, if not there would be no one behind the phone typing now.

I was manufactured, if all of my remaining 6 siblings were manufactured in the same color, I think the world would have been a better place, Adolf Hitler would have been nicer and there would be no corruption in Nigeria. Nigeria's never ending corruption is the prove we were manufactured in different shades and sizes.
#Hint: To stop corruption in Nigeria you have to go back in time and make sure we were born with the same skin color.

The competition was mad, from my own side mostly. I wasn't only dark skinned not like my father though but I was skinny, I have two big sis lighter than and I and figure 8, cars stopped for them, I always kept trekking, no attention, no free things, I tire, even at home my mum talked about her Glory days as a young woman but I had no story. Depressing.

I blamed all of my short comings always on the color of my skin and my weight. I was in Africa and I felt left out constantly. Especially when I was left out from an ushering job because my skin wasn't that attractive and I didn't have curves and my sisters were chosen, oh what a night!

I WASNT BEAUTIFUL my conclusion. So I wanted to feel beautiful. Smart me concluded that changing my skin would get me all the attention I wanted, I just wanted to be fine and big so I used as many lighting cream available and took to drugs to gain weight and curves.

Boom I was on my way to being perfect. On the look out for knuckle creams and was eating like "you know who" at a time. Every night my solace was the advances I got to reject, people could see me or guys could see me and they loved me, I was accepted because I wasn't dark anymore and I was curvy(or round, better than being skinny). I was always jealous of skinny, dark and confident girls, mtcheew what made them glow. Any body cream that makes me dark, I will say " this is not my color, this cream is not bringing out my color", I also deleted black pictures of myself online, but some of my friends were the pain in my ass, kept theirs.

Then I developed digestive issues, and my skin was super sensitive I could almost not put my feet on the ground when it's wet, yea that sensitive. These and low esteem was my price, because some days my skin was perfect some days i Iooked like the sun and my make up wasn't blending some days.

Sat on my bed one day( actually many days and nights) and I realized that I need to start Loving me and taking care of me, wasn't easy, I started looking dark again I was losing weight, the tongues were rolling again, I was hiding till I took all the strength I had and Introduced myself as the dark, skinny girl.

Started using, natural products, moisturizers, products that promises to maintain and started gaining weight at my own pace and was walking like I owned the whole world and I worked on my short comings as an individual, it was like a rebirth I attracted more reasonable people to myself, lived healthy, killed the invisible competition even got to know my sisters beyond their skin and curves, took rejection as casual as I could then I finally got to this point of being black, skinny and proud.[color=#990000][/color][/quote]
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by studentofTruth: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
Blackpearlous:

Lool here I am... Back from where? Amen fire!
Back to your natural beauty.
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Blackpearlous(f): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
Mokuwe:
[You really look skinny Sha, but very pretty.
aquote author=Blackpearlous post=96388149]
Black, skinny and proud

Started using, natural products, moisturizers, products that promises to maintain and started gaining weight at my own pace and was walking like I owned the whole world and I worked on my short comings as an individual, it was like a rebirth I attracted more reasonable people to myself, lived healthy, killed the invisible competition even got to know my sisters beyond their skin and curves, took rejection as casual as I could then I finally got to this point of being black, skinny and proud.[color=#990000][/color]

That's not me, I downloaded it online to give life to my story
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
How many of our dark sisters are being appreciated ?

Funny when I see comments like ''black is beautiful'' online and offline, its another story entirely....

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by NGpatriot: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
lmao @ this sex depraved fake pastor,, identity thief and internet yahoo yahoo twitter nuisance.

With all the issues going on all over the world, this twitter nuisance wake up every morning to cry and moan about slay queens.

This clown must think ranting on twitter and obsessing over slay queens is a paying job.

I won't be surprised if this clown self-services to slay queens everyday.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
[s]
Yenefer:
Rhino omokery. The bigot. You make sense this time
[/s]APC zombie, check your brain
Yenefer
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
lmao @ this sex depraved fake pastor,, identity thief and internet yahoo yahoo twitter nuisance.

With all the issues going on all over the world, this twitter nuisance wake up every morning to cry and moan about slay queens.

This clown must think ranting on twitter and obsessing over slay queens is a paying job.

I won't be surprised if this clown self-services to slay queens everyday.

grin grin
[/s]APC zombies, check your brain and conscience. Stop being insane and irrational.
Yenefer
NGpatriot
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Empiree: 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
November1857:
Just imagine this pics !

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by NGpatriot: 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
DamZik:
[s][/s]APC zombies, check your brain and conscience. Stop being insane and irrational.
Yenefer
NGpatriot

ipob village ZOMBIE, check your brain for akou obstruction.

Shey slay queens dey trouble your soul like your slay queen twitter nuisance brother ?

grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Lambarry1: 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Only real men will figure out what Reno is talking about. Mariam Babangida was a woman in the class of her own. All these social media bleached yansh women cannot comprehend.
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by NGpatriot: 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
This sex deprived wanking fake pastor was just lamenting over slay queen last month.

Did slay queens denied this sex deprived twitter nuisance some good slay sex?

Why is this supposedly married man with children at home always obsessing over other women outside his matrimonial home?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by studentofTruth: 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
Misslilbootay:
How many of our dark sisters are being appreciated ?

Funny when I see comments like ''black is beautiful'' online and offline, its another story entirely....

If you are dark and maintain your natural melanin, people like us, who love natural beauty, will always appreciate you.
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by NGpatriot: 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
The sext starving married man and twitter nuisance even wrote a letter to slay queens in 2018.

grin grin grin

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by NGpatriot: 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
Another letter to slay queens by the sex depraved fake pastor obsessing over slay queens in 2017..

grin grin grin

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by NGpatriot: 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
lmao, the fool is even on instagram with his slay queen obsession.

Which slay queen deny this self-servicer toto.?

grin grin

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by shantti(m): 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Emeraldgreene(f): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
[U are a fine looking chocolate candy bar! Let me tell u a secret ,some men like them skinny cos every man has a Type! Plus when u start having babies u're going to fill out some more in the right places! So u don't have to feel bad.Continue to be black,skinny and proud.I love you.mmuaah...quote author=Blackpearlous post=96388149]
Black, skinny and proud

Started using, natural products, moisturizers, products that promises to maintain and started gaining weight at my own pace and was walking like I owned the whole world and I worked on my short comings as an individual, it was like a rebirth I attracted more reasonable people to myself, lived healthy, killed the invisible competition even got to know my sisters beyond their skin and curves, took rejection as casual as I could then I finally got to this point of being black, skinny and proud.[color=#990000][/color][/quote]
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
Moferere:

grin grin grin grin
You too dey see am.
When I questioned him two days ago, he quickly uploaded a lady's picture
That guy as useless as anything, having gone through all his comments on nairaland, he is just jjc to online forum.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Moferere: 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

That guy as useless as anything, having gone through all his comments on nairaland, he is just jjc to online forum.
He opened the new account to scam people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) / Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters / The Ikeja Police College Building Collapse (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.