Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos (46326 Views)

Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Babangida (Photos) / 2019: Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by ipobarethieves: 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
sad He is rite.Rhino sad! Show us Ur wife pic make we balance am

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by lathrowinger: 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
Reno Reno, man with date and time when analysing.. try come naija make fix this Country together
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Randymarsh: 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
Yenefer:
Rhino omokery. The bigot. You make sense to thou
U no get job ni?
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Techvillz(m): 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
hahaha,, i love tthat man
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Igbankpa(m): 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
I detest bleaching and appreciate a popping melanin but we need to stop putting light skin down just to promote the other. natural beauty comes in different shades. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by LadySarah: 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
colorism is getting a strong hold on us.
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by johnhood(m): 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:
“The best way to predict your future is to create it.
Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.
Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.
Work until your rivals become tired of you.
You can’t have a million dollar dream on a minimum wage work ethic.
You must do the kind of things you think you cannot do.
It’s not what you do once in a while it’s what you do day in and day out that makes the difference.
Falling down is how we grow. Staying down is how we die.
“Wealth isn’t about having a lot of money it’s about having a lot of options.

Even though it is inspiration miss road but they are true

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by cynthia500(f): 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
johnhood:

Even though it is inspiration miss road but they are true
lolzzz
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Seyzcham91(m): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
Weldone Mr FBI conducting background check on someone haha
Moferere:

He's a HE pretending to be a SHE.
I have conducted a background check on him.

He's an impostor
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
I agree with Reno.People who bleach suffer from chronic low self-esteem.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by johnhood(m): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:

lolzzz
With these your witty sayings, you must be an interesting personality.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Bmaster(m): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:
“The best way to predict your future is to create it.
Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.
Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.
Work until your rivals become tired of you.
You can’t have a million dollar dream on a minimum wage work ethic.
You must do the kind of things you think you cannot do.
It’s not what you do once in a while it’s what you do day in and day out that makes the difference.
Falling down is how we grow. Staying down is how we die.
“Wealth isn’t about having a lot of money it’s about having a lot of options.
and how does this got to do with the topic
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by pacespot(m): 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
November1857:
Just imagine this pics !

So you mean it is the same person in that picture
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by cynthia500(f): 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
Bmaster:
and how does this got to do with the topic

may the peace of the lord be with you sir!
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Bmaster(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:

may the peace of the lord be with you sir!
and also with you ma!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by ceaser: 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Maryam that was betrothed to Bongos Ikwe the popular musician before Babangida snatched her off.

In other to delete whatever links no matter how remote Maryam had with Bongos, IBB decided to murder the only child she had for the musician.

He sang about Maryam in one of his hit songs.

Well, so the story goes. I'll wager it's credible, just told in hushed tones because of the powers of IBB military junta.
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by LoveLead044: 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Who else is allergic to "SELF RACISM " people?

In case you're wondering what that means. SELF RACISM are those people who hate their natural bodies and turned it to something else. They bleach, cut to add or remove and then wrongly influencing our kids on how to hate their bodies. I've allergies to those.

Racism against oneself.

Yes I know, I'm old fashion but ain't nothing melanie body
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by hinere(m): 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Reno Omokri...you have said the bitter truth and most ladies might not like it. What is wrong with our black skin. Black is beautiful. Girls of these days now feel insecure because Celebrities now project light skin and as true beauty which is not...
Ladies should be confident and comfortable in their own skin because the best skin to have in life is Black Skin.
Anyways I love Reno Omokri because he is a smart man. A great investor with so many little genuine investments here and there. People should emulate his investing lifestyle. He can't be poor. That's the fact.
Right now the hottest sectors to invest are Agriculture and Real Estate.
Agriculture is the Future of Nigeria.
Real Estate is the Way Forward.
When you invest in Agriculture, you get 55% ROI In Months
When you invest in Real Estate, you get 45% ROI in months.
I discovered that If you keep your money in the Bank, you make ZERO Profit but when you invest in Agriculture or Real Estate, you make 45%-55% Profit in months.
Think Wisely.
To know more and how to invest in these sectors
Click here
https://www.nairaland.com/6235562/invest-agriculture-make-up-55

https://www.nairaland.com/6237567/invest-real-estate-make-up
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by walozanga(m): 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Punakapunaka:
angry.... Reno Reno Renooooo ! Lef our slayqueens alone wooh ! Face Makeup is a wonderful thing cheesy

Make up na for people wey think say they get problem. That's y it's called make up
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by cynthia500(f): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Bmaster:
and also with you ma!
lolzzz
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by walozanga(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
IF OGA RENO NA RAP ARTIST.. HIS DISS TRACKS GO MAKE SENSE WELLA

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Gtoosmooth(m): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
Noted!

Patronize a bro, I make all kinds of cloths reaching from jean jackets, suit, agbada to senator wears for both male and female.. also buy btc, and gift cards at a sweet rate...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Buchi3232: 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
but why they always bleach their skin or not being proud of there natural complexion, is what I don't understand from this f genders.
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Jagznation(m): 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
100% true

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Jonathan39: 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
They are different. Or you can't see
November1857:
Just imagine this pics !
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Pio44: 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
Black skin is still dey best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters / Media Chat: The 14 Things Buhari Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.