Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? (37598 Views)

10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! / RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School / Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Basalt(m): 6:03am On Nov 25, 2020
Well, my own was kinda luck.
I am a tall young and handsome guy, but despite all these physical qualities, I am a grade one introvert, a solitary personality and someone that is extremely shy that I find it very difficult to talk to a lady in a romantic way.
I look very gentle and responsible in appearance which scares girls away from me thinking that I am a pastor or a strict person. I tried so hard to look more friendly, but that's just my nature.

It was during my NYSC in Cross river state, my lodge mate happened to be a very beautiful girl from Anambra State.
I used to peep at her walking pass my door without having any courage to go beyond the "Hello Hi greetings".
As a corper then, I had almost everything necessary.
Gas, refrigerator, home theater, small plasma TV etc, but one thing was missing and that was a girlfriend.
That my crush happened to come to my room sometimes to put drinks inside my fridge but never spends a second in my room despite the fact that plasma TV was there.

I started by complimenting her s
each time she came around to create an impression which I found out she liked very well.
I went to her room one day just to check on her, as an introvert, I hardly visit anyone both girls and boys.
I like being myself, but my love for this girl made me change my policy and I found myself doing all those little things I wouldn't naturally do.

Fast forward to that special day, around 5pm, it was raining small and she came to collect her soup.
As she wanted to leave, I told her to please stay small and keep me company, that I always enjoy her company.
She laughed and told me that she wanted to eat but would come back after eating to spend some seconds before rushing to fellowship.

That word "fellowship"scared the hell out of me, I started wondering if such churchy girl could be worldly enough to date me.
When she came back, I put the best film she liked. She wad sitting on my plastic chair while I was lying on the bed hiding my erection with my pillow.
After 1hr, she stood up to leave and I told her that I would like to go to fellowship with her.

I am a staunch Anglican but I attended pentecostal fellowship that day because of her.
From there, we became friends and she started feeling more comfortable with me.
We started telling each other our secrets.
She started lying down on my bed and playing with me, I always wanted to kiss her but was scared it could spoil everything.
One day, we were both lying down on the bed watching film and I told her to rest her head on my shoulder, she did and I started playing with her hair, she didn't stop me, but I didn't go further because I was so scared.

The next day, she came again and this time around, I decided to try my luck. In my mind, I was saying ANYTHING WEY WAN HAPPEN MAKE E HAPPEN.
I gently turned her head and kissed her, she tried to push me away but I persisted, after few seconds she started reciprocating.
We kissed so passionately while romancing.
I removed my lips from her mouth, and kissed her breast, she smiled.
I started unhooking her bra and she didn't stop me. Immediately the lovely oranges were outside the bra, I started sucking hungrily like a baby, she held my big head closely as I suck, then with one hand I went for her zip, she stopped my hand from going further...

The rest was history. That was how we started. Though she is married now

16 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Joeblaze26(m): 6:03am On Nov 25, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
You made a great mistake, chii59 and her filtered picture ain't worth it, btw she's as fugly as her character
Once the @bolded is missing in a lady...I'm off cheesy
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by juseng(m): 6:11am On Nov 25, 2020
cynthia500:
A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
If you don’t have a competitive advantage, don’t compete.
The only thing standing in the way between you and your goal is the BS story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.
What is life without a little risk?
Only do what your heart tells you.
If it’s a good idea, go ahead and do it.

What is BS please
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Humanoid01(m): 6:24am On Nov 25, 2020
womenareapes:
simp!

go complement your mother and not that one who's lip look like her anus undecided
You expect me to take you seriously with that username?
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by james550(m): 7:00am On Nov 25, 2020
alizma:

This is how you small kids invite problems for yourself. The message is not for you yet you want to pick a fight over something that is not your business.
Are you ready to go all through when I am ready for you?

there is nothing like small kids here,

am truly in love with cynthia500 and so her motivational words.

I pray to meet her someday in real life
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by lkillbrokehoes: 7:09am On Nov 25, 2020
Joeblaze26:
Once the @bolded is missing in a lady...I'm off cheesy
Sure that's what she lack, take a look at some of her post
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Tolu131: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2020
Chii59:

Awww. You can now unfollow me while I live my life on my terms. Bye bye.
the guy is making mouth on our thread

On how fast you are replying his mentions
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 25, 2020
Chii59:

Bitch, u stink.....only low lifes follow u.

1 Like

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 25, 2020
Chii59:

Only today, I've gotten almost 20 new followers who replaced you. Ya loss bruh grin
20 new low-lifes, 20 new simps.....ur lips like ashawo punna.
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Joeblaze26(m): 8:50am On Nov 25, 2020
Chii59:

Deriving so much joy in followerships and likes on a faceless forum shows how low-life and degraded you are...Have some good rest simp!....You really need it grin

1 Like

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Funflipper: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2020
kalufelix:
Was-introduced-to-her-by-a-cousin-brother...beautifully-dressed-in-a-white-silk-gown...she-really-loves-me-and-understand-my-personality...she-is-like-the-supplement-that-has-been-lacking-in-my-diet...oh!-my-sweet-MaryJane...you-are-the-best-thing-that-happened-to-my-existence...what-could-i-have-done-without-you...

1 Like

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by krownie: 10:11am On Nov 25, 2020
cynthia500:
A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
If you don’t have a competitive advantage, don’t compete.
The only thing standing in the way between you and your goal is the BS story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.
What is life without a little risk?
Only do what your heart tells you.
If it’s a good idea, go ahead and do it.

Good job
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by chris4gold(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2020
just asking bro
falcon01:
pesin wey don marry, born, old na im you dey talk of?
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 25, 2020
Joeblaze26:
Deriving so much joy in followerships and likes on a faceless forum shows how low-life and degraded you are...Have some good rest simp!....You really need it grin
Aunty Dominique see this pls this young man needs to leave me alone.
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 25, 2020
Tolu131:
the guy is making mouth on our thread

On how fast you are replying his mentions
I'll never reply him again. I've reported him to a mod. Thanks.
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 25, 2020
HakimZiyech:
[s]Bitch, u stink.....only low lifes follow u[/s].
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by TerrorSquad147: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2020
COdeGenesis:
Okay. I have had my fair share of tales with babes. Being an introvert can be frustrating especially when loneliness sets in. I evaluated my life and discovered I was living in isolatíon so I decided to be more social. I stroll out after I am back from work, I go to mid-week and Sunday church service just to meet people especially babes although I havent been lucky with catching a babe in church but it was a good avenue to improve my communication skills. I hang out in some popular places bi-weekly n I also engage people in a short chat. With time I got to meet some babes. Facebook is also a nice place to get babes. I have never met a nairaland babe. Lolz. Stressful. But I have had one or two stuffs with I think 2 babes on Badoo. It was fun. I even smoked with the babe ttrying to form hard and bad guy. We went home that night. I fcked her hard like 3 times. I hurried to work and I forgot to drop anything for her. It was bad. But Life goes on. I have noticed that I get tired of them(girls) with time and crawl back to my lonely nest. So right now I just live my life like they dont exist and focus on improving my life. I believe when you are successfull things will fall in place. if I really wana fulfill my fantacy of fkking Nneka and her friend Doris on an island in Jamaica. I need to work harder becos Nneka and Doris will always be attracted by the money. So make money first
hello twin, you just shared my story. Let's link up soon
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Joeblaze26(m): 11:39am On Nov 25, 2020
Chii59:

Aunty Dominique see this pls this young man needs to leave me alone.
Lol...Calm down kiddo...I'm done with you low-life grin
Dominique I just dey put the small girl for her place ni cool

1 Like

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by ARCHIMEDES78(m): 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
[quote author=Organsmuggler post=96372869] Soapy master spotted[/quote

Lmao
No be lie ]
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Mairice125: 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
Try the SK(skunk)
ReluctantAdult:

Bro how can you tell MJ strains in Nigeria? Is it by their street names?

I've been looking for a particular strain that can give me a stimulating boost but all the ones I've tried are just making me sleep.
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by lkillbrokehoes: 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
Joeblaze26:
Lolz chii59 done suffer, she deserves it tho cheesy
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by lkillbrokehoes: 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
Chii59:

[s]Aunty Do.minique see this pls this young man needs to leave me alone.[/s]
Ah she's crying to a mod already cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

no mod will ban him because he told u the truth, the real truth, u need to get a life grin

1 Like

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by lkillbrokehoes: 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
Chii59:

[s]He has dealt with me and I won't reply him again. I've reported him to a mod.

oh God why am I such a weakling [/s]
cheesycheesy
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by lkillbrokehoes: 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
Joeblaze26:
Lol...Calm down kiddo...I'm done with you low-life grin
Dom.inique I just dey put the small girl for her place ni cool
I'm sure dominíque will understand grin
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
juseng:

What is BS please
"BULLSHIT"
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
Mairice125:
Try the SK(skunk)
Sure bro smiley
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Basalt:
Well, my own was kinda luck.
I am a tall young and handsome guy, but despite all these physical qualities, I am a grade one introvert, a solitary personality and someone that is extremely shy that I find it very difficult to talk to a lady in a romantic way.
I look very gentle and responsible in appearance which scares girls away from me thinking that I am a pastor or a strict person. I tried so hard to look more friendly, but that's just my nature.

It was during my NYSC in Cross river state, my lodge mate happened to be a very beautiful girl from Anambra State.
I used to peep at her walking pass my door without having any courage to go beyond the "Hello Hi greetings".
As a corper then, I had almost everything necessary.
Gas, refrigerator, home theater, small plasma TV etc, but one thing was missing and that was a girlfriend.
That my crush happened to come to my room sometimes to put drinks inside my fridge but never spends a second in my room despite the fact that plasma TV was there.

I started by complimenting her s
each time she came around to create an impression which I found out she liked very well.
I went to her room one day just to check on her, as an introvert, I hardly visit anyone both girls and boys.
I like being myself, but my love for this girl made me change my policy and I found myself doing all those little things I wouldn't naturally do.

Fast forward to that special day, around 5pm, it was raining small and she came to collect her soup.
As she wanted to leave, I told her to please stay small and keep me company, that I always enjoy her company.
She laughed and told me that she wanted to eat but would come back after eating to spend some seconds before rushing to fellowship.

That word "fellowship"scared the hell out of me, I started wondering if such churchy girl could be worldly enough to date me.
When she came back, I put the best film she liked. She wad sitting on my plastic chair while I was lying on the bed hiding my erection with my pillow.
After 1hr, she stood up to leave and I told her that I would like to go to fellowship with her.

I am a staunch Anglican but I attended pentecostal fellowship that day because of her.
From there, we became friends and she started feeling more comfortable with me.
We started telling each other our secrets.
She started lying down on my bed and playing with me, I always wanted to kiss her but was scared it could spoil everything.
One day, we were both lying down on the bed watching film and I told her to rest her head on my shoulder, she did and I started playing with her hair, she didn't stop me, but I didn't go further because I was so scared.

The next day, she came again and this time around, I decided to try my luck. In my mind, I was saying ANYTHING WEY WAN HAPPEN MAKE E HAPPEN.
I gently turned her head and kissed her, she tried to push me away but I persisted, after few seconds she started reciprocating.
We kissed so passionately while romancing.
I removed my lips from her mouth, and kissed her breast, she smiled.
I started unhooking her bra and she didn't stop me. Immediately the lovely oranges were outside the bra, I started sucking hungrily like a baby, she held my big head closely as I suck, then with one hand I went for her zip, she stopped my hand from going further...

The rest was history. That was how we started. Though she is married now
You did well. grin

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Cemitojay5(m): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
Edojoma:

U like d write-up or d pix

Sharp paddy..

One love

Bro, let's be calming down oo
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Brian47(m): 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:
Introvert are heavy masturbators dats all I know abt dem

Lol you're not wrong
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Joeblaze26(m): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
I'm sure dominíque will understand grin
Ofcourse she will cheesy
lkillbrokehoes:
Lolz chii59 done suffer, she deserves it tho cheesy
Seriously I no too dey talk but that chii59 or whatever her name is deserves everything I said to her grin

1 Like

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
Joeblaze26:
Ofcourse she will cheesy
Seriously I no too dey talk but that chii59 or whatever her name is deserves everything I said to her grin
You lied. You never followed me. I let that slide. You want to pick on me? Call me names. It's your parents and loved ones you are referring to. This is the very last time I'd mention you or that broke, hungry troll ever again. Una go tire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? / 2 Men Show Up To Claim Baby After Woman Gives Birth At U.S. Hospital - Video / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.