Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,908 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? (41539 Views)

10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! / Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by moorevic(m): 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
Edyice:

grin

How

Aunty that has climb another man riding his peepee grin
Toto way don collect yeast finish
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Starzo: 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2020
Mizfabulous18:
then u must be oblivious to the fact that other things in this era have replaced that penis u guys are wagging around.....we cn do without it we r nt sex hungry like u men that get hard at the slightest show of provocative features trust me we dont get hard early in the morning nd we certainly dont feel the need to pour out semen ....vibrators full market oga ..maybe because In Nigeria we dont use it always but an era is coming when ur penis will be invalid getting pregnant sef we have sperm donors everywhere in hospitals d main fact that u Nigerian men think ur so important is what I hate ....each gender has it role and function it importance to the society and each other but when u act and talk like women are not necessary in ur life because they collect money from u nd to u it makes them tagged hoes then I need to help u expand ur thinking faculty which is without men women can very well survive but imagine a world of no woman nd tell me how that even feels
the world will still continue
nobody ever died from lack of sexual intercourse

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Starzo:

e go pepper u die... rubbish

That's how it should be. cheesy

Don't forget to treat babe wella ooh
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
Mcslize:

Lol I just added a new one. They are now 8. If u will like to be the 9th one no prob.

I only count those that I have met one on one and have paid a visit though. I still have couples of others line up that are yet to visit.

I will only add u to the fleet once we meet one on one. You might end up being 12 on the fleet o grin grin

Wait, what? shocked

Are you a girlfriend collector or something?

I don't want to be part of any fleet ooh. In fact I don't like ships sef.
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by phorget(m): 9:43am On Nov 27, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Swears, you have NO idea this is an el dorado reality to Radical feminists! Ehn. A world where men leave women alone... jezus, bliss. Y'all have been in our places, spaces and bodies for centuries that women are fed up. Shebi, na ordinary 21st marriages alone no dey stable, wey una dey blame feminism and lesbianism for. Go on. Really, go on. We go see who go come dey complain.

Meanwhile, you be crying everyday about lack of good women to wife and the stubbornness of modern women in pants, for all the zero indulgence in emotions you like to believe about yourselves. Now that women are becoming less and less interested in dating, giving birth, marriage and more interested in their careers, freezing their eggs to have a kid/kids to raise as a solo parent in the future, having sex with no strings attached, you people are still bothered.

Are we missing something here? Please I'll advice you to read over again the message that prompted me to air my view about most ladies...

"So I decided to ask this question here because I have a lady that is overly demanding, I mean I tried pegging my monthly spending for her at 30,000 Naira per month including her hair, light, data and cable TV subscription plus one or two outings and hangouts.

But I noticed she never seems satisfied with my little efforts as she demands unimaginable things from me like buying her iPhone 12 and etc.

Guys pls how do you control spending on your women and how much do you spend on them monthly."

How will you react if your brother makes it a duty to keep waiting his hard earn money on some ladies all in the name of showing care?
No man will ever be in any woman's space cos our spaces are well stated. For the women that are into feminism then that shows their level of egoism which would always hurt them at the end. In African settings, a child will always request for his father so if you like go and get your semen from the World Bank.

If your likes wish to remain in your space then good for you, Men can easily go to a remote village,pick up a girl and clean her up but how many woman can do such to a man? Most women ones they start earning big will look down on men as if they are some kind of shit.

Women should stop being a leech and should learn to always come down from their high horses. Support your man in every aspect and not just becoming a liability.
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 27, 2020
Uniquekriss:
Let's call a spade a spade, many of us spend double of that amount without recognizing it, hmmmm, we're talking about a whole month o, she visits you, while seeing her off u buy suya, or barbecue fish or shawarma, u spend almost #400 airtime talking to her on the phone daily, u sub for her and sometimes recharge her line, sometimes u send her money for hairdo and nails, u go to visit her with gifts or takeaway, on Sundays u both sit out or see movies, all these don pass 30k monthly bros.
Streotypical don't worry bro we understand
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2020
pocohantas:
The main Sinzu-spending are not here ranting. All these rants na for urgent 2k crew. Come and stop him from doing giveaway for me na. Na your mama e for giving? Ndi ala!

Don't mind the wailers them. The money they no get, them they rant. The real men spending the money don't come here to show off or complain here like them. All of them are saying they don't spend money on their babes, but I wonder who sends these girls money to buy bags and live premium lifestyles. I have one here in my compound who works but her bf just got a car o! And this na guy wey she just meet less than a year ago.

I just met one glorified Alpha male in August. Dude wakes me up with premium bank alerts by month end. He even complains that I don't ask. He may even be on this thread and be bragging sef. Who knows!
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by AstroG: 10:59am On Nov 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Don't mind the wailers them. The money they no get, them they rant. The real men spending the money don't come here to show off or complain here like them. All of them are saying they don't spend money on their babes, but I wonder who sends these girls money to buy bags and live premium lifestyles. I have one here in my compound who works but her bf just got a car o! And this na guy wey she just meet less than a year ago.

I just met one glorified Alpha male in August. Dude wakes me up with premium bank alerts by month end. He even complains that I don't ask. Omo. He may even be on this thread and be bragging sef. Who knows!

Hanty be calming down na undecided,this your Lies na NUCLEAR BOMB sad . For once have the fear of God wen u want to lie cry

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

I just met one glorified Alpha male in August. Dude wakes me up with premium bank alerts by month end. He even complains that I don't ask. Omo. He may even be on this thread and be bragging sef. Who knows!

Hello Victoria,

I love your write ups and you are sure pretty. You deserve the alerts. wink.
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by LordKO(m): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
AstroG:

Hanty be calming down na undecided,this your Lies na NUCLEAR BOMB sad . For once have the fear of God wen u want to lie cry

She's a well known wretched harlot, so it's natural that she'll always tell lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
AstroG:

Why should I be lying to a bunch of invisible people? What sort of validation does that give me?

Well, I know you can't do those, so they should sound impossible to you. You can't be faulted at all.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
Chumachu:

Hello Victoria,

I love your write ups and you are sure pretty. You deserve the alerts. wink.

How you do you know my name?

And who are you?

Well, thanks.
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by pansophist(m): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

The question is, how did he got your account number ? And ask him if i should send mine wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

How you do you know my name?

And who are you?

Well, thanks.

It is a small world. Just trying to let you know to be careful what you type though you write well.

You are welcome Vicky.
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
pansophist:

question is, how did he got your account number? And ask him if i should send mine wink

He has it cause I gave him when he asked for it. wink

You are a premium guy. wink

Those money alerts are petty to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
Chumachu:

It is a small world. Just trying to let you know to be careful what you type though you write well.

You are welcome Vicky.

Hmmm. sad
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by pocohantas(f): 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

I just met one glorified Alpha male in August. Dude wakes me up with premium bank alerts by month end. He even complains that I don't ask. He may even be on this thread and be bragging sef. Who knows!

Lol, that is why I don’t even answer them again. Let’s focus on the men that matter abeg. I have guys, good jobs, fine car, fine apartments, responsible young men. They don’t have time to come and be crying over this kind matter. While they all hate the entitlement mentality of some Naija girls, I don’t think they’ll suddenly stop taking care of their women because a set of younglings think it is a simp thing.

Alpha male no be scratching-body, na werey be these ones, they can’t stop my giveaway from dropping. I am a glorified gold digger and he knows it. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why should I be lying to a bunch of invisible people? What sort of validation does that give me?

Well, I know you can't do those, so they should sound impossible to you. You can't be faulted at all.
You liar!
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Goalnaldo(m): 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
KaluwisxPRO:
Imagine the type of commotion on NL because of $70. Nigeria is really gone, and I mean it. $70 is not even enough to feed a dog monthly. Guys, please look for something better to earn better so you don’t go about thinking 30k is something. If you come here to tell me it is better than nothing, Ogun go fire you.
grin cheesy
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol Audio Alert Kee you there Anuofua......grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Mcslize: 8:56am On Nov 28, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Wait, what? shocked

Are you a girlfriend collector or something?

I don't want to be part of any fleet ooh. In fact I don't like ships sef.

Girlfriend collector kuo. No. Any girl I meet I do ask first if they are single. They always say they are single o before I proceed. So someone won't accuse me of collecting his girlfriend.
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by jsdolls: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2020
I am not spending in my GF, because I have no GF, because I think it's totally a waste of time, so that's why I buy sex dolls to complete my desire. Sex dolls add tremendous excitement to your sex life, whether you chose to use them alone or with another person or people, but best sex dolls of all, they can be used to fulfill all sexual wants, needs, and fantasies.
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Malanius(m): 10:45am On Dec 21, 2020
I do not spend on my girlfriend because my girlfriend can take care of herself. I know that when you are talking about sending on your girlfriend you are implying about taking her on dates, buying her stuff and all that. You never have to do that if you choose not to because that is not what having a girlfriend is about.
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by gforce5: 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
There are too many SIMPS in this country. Is your girlfriend handicapped? Doesn't she have a father/mother? When will men in this country learn? You can't see this shit in Europe. Instead of you to look for a hardworking woman who isn't a liability, you will be chasing someone who has nothing to offer all in the name of being "the man in the house". So sick of reading about this shit. You lots deserve the women you have.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES / Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos) / "Why Is Fornication Common Amongst Choir Members?" - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.