Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months (62505 Views)

(my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! / Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? / Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:28am On Dec 02, 2020
Godada:
grin

Well I am feel compelled to drop my input here.

I may seem callous but who suffer epp?
Na who see fish wey dem put for im mouth, e spit am troway?

It's high time guys understand how these things work. You don't slither into a relationship when you wallet is as flat as mama Femi bedroom slippers booby.

You don't force people into relationships and make them suffer. Ever wondered why the rich marry the rich? Everyone wants financial security.

Brothers, make una go update una sef and stop screaming women love money.

No daughter of mine is going to marry a pauper

My G below get no chill. If you dey work and you see better job, you nor go update?

Shaking my head seriously are u joking or u mean it.
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by VEXT: 11:28am On Dec 02, 2020
And they want rich niggurs like us to be loyal to them, no way.. Bitches come for money, not love.. Bleep and dump dem... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by LoladeOmolomo(f): 11:28am On Dec 02, 2020
kambili999:
Why are u guys so quick to tagging all Nigerian ladies as gold diggers?
Yes, some ladies are more interested in the money of guys but some just want someone who will give them peace, love and respect

Its really not fair on the side of ladies who work hard and pay their bills

Women generally love to be cared for but not every girl is after money.

Some nigerian ladies are very contented and even encourage men to be their best

Thats if you want to be fair in your judgement
They Know that sis, this Men just want to talk

2 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by WrittyWritter(f): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2020
OcVoice:
Had a similar case. Everything was going well till I lost my job. She couldn't adjust cos she was used to enjoyment. We were going for our marriage course, I had done introduction sef. She just woke up one morning and decided to break ties with me. She aborted the pregnancy.

I had since moved on though.

I don't know what happened to the girls of our time. Our moms suffered well with our dads without complain. Love was REAL and TRUE then. It was beyond money.

God will help our generation!

Not all the mothers dat suffered with our Dad...got d reward 4 their suffering...

A woman's loyalty is tested when d man is poor
A man's loyalty is tested when he becomes rich smiley

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by DexterousOne(m): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2020
Mitsurugi:
That's how I married my wife. She was the first lady to tell me to return my father's car and start taking transport till I buy my OWN. Predictably fair weather chics fled grin. She even gave me T. Fare to keep on at a job that was owing me till I got a better one. But me gifts too. That was when I knew she was THE ONE. I married her without a job, we slept on the floor for the first few months. But today, our home is a pride and I bought that my own car and I don't think it when it comes to spending on her. And yes, she's a Nigerian Igbo woman grin Jumoke is right because some specie of slay things we have these days ehn... angry

Interesting
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Dailyhappenings: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2020
Similar thing happened to me
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by dermmy(m): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2020
The substructure determines the superstructure.

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 02, 2020
Why the need to act broke? for what exactly? Nigerian men and their anyhow mentality. Act or fake broke and watch me leave your sorry ass when I find out, rubbish

6 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by brian91(m): 11:30am On Dec 02, 2020
OcVoice:
Had a similar case. Everything was going well till I lost my job. She couldn't adjust cos she was used to enjoyment. We were going for our marriage course, I had done introduction sef. She just woke up one morning and decided to break ties with me. She aborted the pregnancy.

I don't know what happened to the girls of our time. Our moms suffered well with our dads without complain. Love was REAL and TRUE then. It was beyond money.

Its all gonna be well in no distant time. Take heart!!
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Dailyhappenings: 11:30am On Dec 02, 2020
Similar thing happened to me...I don't trust Nigerian ladies oo... seriously..but Come to think of it..what is really happening here, is what Erica and Kiddwaya having together for real? see kissing abeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy_g0MD1MSc
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:30am On Dec 02, 2020
OcVoice:

You got out of jail thank uour �.
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Achor1111(m): 11:30am On Dec 02, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Flaunt wealth, act broke.... All na for your pocket.

Are rich people not having happy married life?
Do poor people even enjoy the contraption called marriage at all?
As if being broke is the secret recipe to a happy marriage.

Las las Ticket wey go cut go cut..

Even if you forecast all players to come to field of play wearing their respective jerseys, one mumu will still turn up shirtless cheesy

You have a good sense of humor

2 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:31am On Dec 02, 2020
OcVoice:

You'll get someone better in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Traininghub(f): 11:31am On Dec 02, 2020
greymiles:
Girl leave you to upgrade u dey cry
Men are not like this before but these days men have turned to cry babies.
A lady break up with a guy, he runs to social media to cry and gather sympathy

If u dey work for fuel station and chevron give u appointment, u go wait?
May whatever you believe in bless you!

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by uthlaw: 11:31am On Dec 02, 2020
Godada:
grin

Well I am feel compelled to drop my input here.

I may seem callous but who suffer epp?
Na who see fish wey dem put for im mouth, e spit am troway?

It's high time guys understand how these things work. You don't slither into a relationship when you wallet is as flat as mama Femi bedroom slippers booby.

You don't force people into relationships and make them suffer. Ever wondered why the rich marry the rich? Everyone wants financial security.

Brothers, make una go update una sef and stop screaming women love money.

No daughter of mine is going to marry a pauper

My G below get no chill. If you dey work and you see better job, you nor go update?
good one,also try all possible best to also be rich,so as your daughters will not turn Alan shearer when searching for rich dude!
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Bluezy13(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2020
Neddstark:
When I saw a fiance of a guy who died, follow the uncle of her late fiance home on the burial day ehn. That is when I know that women have no loyalty.
Really...
Where did this happen ??
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by lexy2014: 11:32am On Dec 02, 2020
kay29000:
This has "fake" written all over it. First of all, lovers don't type out each other's names during a chat like these.

When things don cast, they are no longer lovers so real it becomes natural to revert to real names

2 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Splitmind: 11:32am On Dec 02, 2020
Thank you very much for this!
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Geedy: 11:35am On Dec 02, 2020
Same reasons I hate dating Nigeria girls.

For an Indian babe (as beautiful as she's) without considering the odds promised me her whole life that she's not gonna marry to any one except me, even though I told her I'm an hustler and that I'm not rich let alone have the money to travel down to her place. Yet she still say she's gonna wait that she believes in me that I'll make it someday. THIS IS TRUE LOVE

But ds our Naija girls ehn, make I no just talk, Shiloh awaits you someday

2 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by smiliyB(f): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2020
OcVoice:

Oh my God! Abort pregnancy shocked This is much, sorry bro... it's well. Things happen in our life for a purpose, don't worry you're better of without her.

2 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Not all the mothers dat suffered with our Dad...got d reward 4 their suffering...

The reward mustn't come from the man. The children could bring the reward too.
You already took a vow: for better, for worse! It could be worse all through but the consolation should be the children.

My mom suffered with my dad but she never got any reward from him till he died.
She's enjoying now, courtesy of her children

3 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Ronaldinho10(m): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Grow up for once and stop posting this same rubbish and trash on all threads.
Who cares if they call you Garuba Lawal!
Grow up abeg.

clown hater spotted.
although your dick balls looks apealing to the eyes to be kicked with full force
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Churchill6767: 11:37am On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
Why the need to act broke? for what exactly? Nigerian men and their anyhow mentality. Act or fake broke and watch me leave your sorry ass when I find out, rubbish

Lol...mumu..who send you..mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by uthlaw: 11:37am On Dec 02, 2020
Mitsurugi:
That's how I married my wife. She was the first lady to tell me to return my father's car and start taking transport till I buy my OWN. Predictably fair weather chics fled grin. She even gave me T. Fare to keep on at a job that was owing me till I got a better one. But me gifts too. That was when I knew she was THE ONE. I married her without a job, we slept on the floor for the first few months. But today, our home is a pride and I bought that my own car and I don't think it when it comes to spending on her. And yes, she's a Nigerian Igbo woman grin Jumoke is right because some specie of slay things we have these days ehn... angry
o boy, sleeping on the floor with you....your wife is one of the best woman in Nigeria...if you ever cheat on her,the gods of amadihoha will judge you!!

7 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by wildikeman(m): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2020
Make I loud am..

Testing TESTING... EHEN

FIND OYIBO OR ANY EASTERN AFRICAN WOMAN MARRY OOOO

I REPEAT... FIND OYINBO OR EASTERN AFRICAN WOMAN MARRY O.. THRY ARE NOT PERFRCT BUT THEY ARE BETTER..

E GET WHY!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2020
Uhmmmm, this similar to my own experience in the past,incidentally her name is also jumoke. Just because we did not receive salary for 4 four straight months then, and jumoke knew about it, despite that I still struggle to give token and she was just gf then. Any responsible guy who doesn't shine his eye before walking Nigeria girl to isle, he will regret it for life.

2 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by uthlaw: 11:39am On Dec 02, 2020
kambili999:
Why are u guys so quick to tagging all Nigerian ladies as gold diggers?
Yes, some ladies are more interested in the money of guys but some just want someone who will give them peace, love and respect

Its really not fair on the side of ladies who work hard and pay their bills

Women generally love to be cared for but not every girl is after money.

Some nigerian ladies are very contented and even encourage men to be their best

Thats if you want to be fair in your judgement
is not a lie...I date one like that,she send me her 2months salary during my school days!

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by babesiosis: 11:39am On Dec 02, 2020
greymiles:
Girl leave you to upgrade u dey cry
Men are not like this before but these days men have turned to cry babies.
A lady break up with a guy, he runs to social media to cry and gather sympathy

If u dey work for fuel station and chevron give u appointment, u go wait?
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by jaxxy(m): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2020
This is Smtn I like to do. 80% of Nigerian gals are like this.

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by LtCZAR: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2020
This is real. I created a thread this year about me and my woman having issues because I was not working. She has left me and our baby went to her family house and now, she want to engage to, who she told was her uncle.

Today, am picking up and she's there waiting for the uncle to finalise the plans and it's not forth coming. She wants us to get back and mend fences because of our child.

Me, I just they laugh.

19 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Seyzcham91(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2020
You See why You shouldn't take any of these naija girls serious again, imagine that! "she got someone to take care of her better" and i can bet with my two balls say that other person she's referring to just wanna have multiple taste of her pussy ni and after that that one go dump her kleptomaniac Ass

I hate naija girls with passion ehn

Thank God i no get any girl i dey serious with and i dey Bleep steady

na make person dey see pussy Bleep steady sure pass and dey see stress release

e dey important

since i don stop commitment to any naija girl money don dey last for my hand
5k dey be like 50k in my account now
MrTAnonymous:
Why is Jumoke trending on Twitter?

Jumoke has been trending on Twitter since yesterday, check why here;

'If you must choose a lady to marry in Nigeria, one of the criteria is to act as if you are BROKE for at least few months. I mean act REAL BROKE to an extent of asking her for N500 You must know if she pretends or not . If not you only postponed her true nature .

These ladies don't know that event change in life - A well to do guy of today can become poor tomorrow and a poor guy of today can be Rich tomorrow. They don't care about tomorrow anymore but today.'

4 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Talkingoil(m): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2020
[quote author=MrTAnonymous post=96650453]Why is Jumoke trending on Twitter?

Jumoke has been trending on Twitter since yesterday, check why here;

'If you must choose a lady to marry in Nigeria, one of the criteria is to act as if you are BROKE for at least few months. I mean act REAL BROKE to an extent of asking her for N500 You must know if she pretends or not . If not you only postponed her true nature .

These ladies don't know that event change in life - A well to do guy of today can become poor tomorrow and a poor guy of today can be Rich tomorrow. They don't care about tomorrow anymore but today.'
[/quoteu]
Nothing but plain stark Truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.