Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months (62506 Views)

(my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! / Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? / Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by tyup(m): 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
OcVoice:

I don't know what happened to the girls of our time. Our moms suffered well with our dads without complain. Love was REAL and TRUE then. It was beyond money.

God will help our generation!

So touching ...

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by inumidun2010(m): 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
WrittyWritter:

I don't trust at all.I have trust issues actually..both with guys and ladies (friends)..but can u blame me..my father was not a good example so...I have learnt in life not to trust and to always expect d worst from people because I got d worst from d one person I never thought I would smiley

Plus what did I say made u think dat

PS:I'm not a feminist..don't see d benefit in being one smiley

lols, I have an Ex-Girlfriend like you during my NYSC, her Dad left her Mom while she was young, she hates the man like shit. My anger towards her is that she swallowed all what her Mum told her without Verifying if it was true (Her dad retired as a Colonel in the Nigeria Army in the North, the Man wanted to relocate back to his hometown in Ekiti, The woman disagreed and stayed back) The Man left and the Woman didn't allow him take any child along.. The man no send as he was a big man.. but this my Ex always say her Dad disappointed her Mum, and I keep asking her how?... This girl will not appreciate anything i give her except she buys it herself.. Always wants to disprove what u say.. She's so Mean even to her own brothers(A full blown feminist)..I give up the moment she told me she's going to retain her family name when we marry... I japa QUICK

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by nerd004: 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
inumidun2010:

Can you compare the numbers of black men marrying white ladies to white men marrying black ladies... Give us a better point... The truth is that Nigeria is a materialistic society... I met a Namibian online last month and she has already told me she wants to invest as little as 1000Namibian dollar(25k Naira) for me .. While one idiot here will be disturbing me as if I owe her generations money.... Come off it, white Guys Dont admire black ladies like u portrayed...

Bros I agree with u 100% ,,,,there is something wrong with the psyche of an average Nigerian lady....

4 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Liposure: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
money is the driving force of most relationships this days. Believe it or not. Love only plays second fiddle

3 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Biglittlelois(f): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
MedicH:

Pls don't come and start crying here okay. To avoid all these gold diggers breaking people's heart on dailies, best a man can do is to appear neutral. Now we had a good conversation alright, we talked at length it was all exciting. She asked me if I'm a doctor I said no I'm a cleaner here. It's a teaching hospital. Afterwards I noticed her countenance changed. Then I asked for her contacts she declined. She's a gold digger and it's a good think I dodged the time bomb. If our paths cross again, she would be sorry.

This one is feeling pained because she rejected you, pele you will be fine,

No she's not a gold digger, she's a lady that knows her worth, she's a lady knows what she wants and go for it, and in this case, she does not want a cleaner, which is well within her right and preferences, just because you expect every lady to conform in your limited thought process, doesn't mean it will happen, so accept it and be at peace

And sorry nothing will happen when your paths cross again, she will still look at you and pass even if you present yourself as a doctor cos she has self dignity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
Godada:
grin

Well I am feel compelled to drop my input here.

I may seem callous but who suffer epp?
Na who see fish wey dem put for im mouth, e spit am troway?

It's high time guys understand how these things work. You don't slither into a relationship when you wallet is as flat as mama Femi bedroom slippers booby.

You don't force people into relationships and make them suffer. Ever wondered why the rich marry the rich? Everyone wants financial security.

Brothers, make una go update una sef and stop screaming women love money.

No daughter of mine is going to marry a pauper

My G below get no chill. If you dey work and you see better job, you nor go update?
with all due respect bro, you are talking nonsense. He said he got retrenched from work and all the fool could do was block him and you are here talking this nonsense?
What if they got married while he was financially buoyant but got sacked from his work place or experienced real time disaster and became broke? That's how she would have run away with another guy and you see nothing wrong with that?

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
Biglittlelois:

[s]And the topic of this thread, Jumoke, that decided to leave her broke boyfriend for a rich one is a gold digger? You see how you people speak from both sides of the mouth, are you not a platinum digger for dating only a rich and independent lady?[/s]
Y'all don't get the memo, I said if u are rich, date rich girls , besides I'm not broke and I'm not a gold digger, because I have my own money, and my own woman have her own money too so we both complement each other
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by InvertedHammer: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
/
This is very funny.

Free the ladies.

Just act broke for some months and see how many friends (men and women) you will still have. I mean...everyone knows you got it and then act like you lost it all.

/

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by tyup(m): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
oyeb15:
4yrs ago,i told my undergraduate girlfriend am broke that she should borrow me 4k to repair my car...though I was really broke at d period of time... that's where d relationship end.

She later told me she's not looking for my type ,that her mum will ask if I have build a house and my car is not even fine.

Akure girl to be precise

Lol

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
Platinum gold digger haha, exactly what he is
Shut up you lying broke gold digger, Shegiya kawai! cheesy
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Pat081: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Op am sorry to say this you are not OK am not Yoruba oooo but why do you have to show ur foolishness here
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by MightyHand(m): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
OcVoice:
Had a similar case. Everything was going well till I lost my job. She couldn't adjust cos she was used to enjoyment. We were going for our marriage course, I had done introduction sef. She just woke up one morning and decided to break ties with me. SHE ABORTED THE PREGNANCY.

I had since moved on though.

I don't know what happened to the girls of our time. Our moms suffered well with our dads without complain. Love was REAL and TRUE then. It was beyond money.

She's a devil in father'Xmas uniform..
HOW IS WISH SHE DAMAGE HER WOMB

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by WrittyWritter(f): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
inumidun2010:

lols, I have an Ex-Girlfriend like you during my NYSC, her Dad left her Mom while she was young, she hates the man like shit. My anger towards her is that she swallowed all what her Mum told her without Verifying if it was true (Her dad retired as a Colonel in the Nigeria Army in the North, the Man wanted to relocate back to his hometown in Ekiti, The woman disagreed and stayed back) The Man left and the Woman didn't allow him take any child along.. The man no send as he was a big man.. but this my Ex always say her Dad disappointed her Mum, and I keep asking her how?... This girl will not appreciate anything i give her except she buys it herself.. Always wants to disprove what u say.. She's so Mean even to her own brothers(A full blown feminist)..I give up the moment she told me she's going to retain her family name when we marry... I japa QUICK

Mine did not happen like dat ooo..I was a teenager when it happened..so it is not mummy told me Daddy did dis...it is I saw daddy do dis..plus it was not to only my mom but to us(me and my sisters) specifically

But dat girl own carry weight oo..and d mother did nothing..my mom always reminds us every time dat all men are not same and not to use her own to judge men..she is kind of scared and worried dat what happened will affect our relationship with men..Mother are different I guess
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Biglittlelois(f): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
inumidun2010:

Can you compare the numbers of black men marrying white ladies to white men marrying black ladies... Give us a better point... The truth is that Nigeria is a materialistic society... I met a Namibian online last month and she has already told me she wants to invest as little as 1000Namibian dollar(25k Naira) for me .. While one idiot here will be disturbing me as if I owe her generations money.... Come off it, white Guys Dont admire black ladies like u portrayed...

So, if a lady, particularly a foreign lady, decided to invest 25k in you, it is seem as okay, but if a lady, particularly a Nigerian lady, wants you to invest as little as 2k in her, it is seen as a disturbance as if you owe her generation money?

You can see how hypocritically disgusting you male of nl are, it is okay for you to be a gold digger, but it is not ok for a lady to be a gold digger abi?

Pathetic creatures all of you.

5 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by MedicH: 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
Biglittlelois:

This one is feeling pained because she rejected you, pele you will be fine,

No she's not a gold digger, she's a lady that knows her worth, she's a lady knows what she wants and go for it, and in this case, she does not want a cleaner, which is well within her right and preferences, just because you expect every lady to conform in your limited thought process, doesn't mean it will happen, so accept it and be at peace

And sorry nothing will happen when your paths cross again, she will still look at you and pass even if you present yourself as a doctor cos she has self dignity.

Lol well praise master Jesus
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by inumidun2010(m): 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
spiceadole:
You act broke and poor when you are running after a broke and poor lady.

So you will meet a woman who is doing well for herself,say a medical doctor(like myself) and you start acting broke and poor...You are funny.
I won't even look at you twice.
Am I broke?

PS: I'm married with kids.
Just used myself as an example.

Madam Doctor, Are you trying to say it's only a rich Guy that can catch your attention.... Please be LOYAL to your HUSBAND, Cos i know guys Wey their blood dey hot oooooo, Married and Single, dem dey run am... Money no be their PROBLEM.... You have a tendency to have an ENTANGLEMENT... Na Apoptosis be that ooooo
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Biglittlelois(f): 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
This is very funny.

Free the ladies.

Just act broke for some months and see how many friends (men and women) you will still have. I mean...everyone knows you got it and then act like you lost it all.

/

Leave them, they can only flex muscles when it comes to anything ladies, bunch of pathetic cry babies.

6 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by baby124: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
Continue playing games and don’t go and work. Later you will say you cannot find someone to marry. If she pretend to be ugly and dirty, will you marry her? You will pretend and find the one that will take care of you, but in marriage show you hell.

4 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by RedPanthar: 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
Mitsurugi:
That's how I married my wife. She was the first lady to tell me to return my father's car and start taking transport till I buy my OWN. Predictably fair weather chics fled grin. She even gave me T. Fare to keep on at a job that was owing me till I got a better one. But me gifts too. That was when I knew she was THE ONE. I married her without a job, we slept on the floor for the first few months. But today, our home is a pride and I bought that my own car and I don't think it when it comes to spending on her. And yes, she's a Nigerian Igbo woman grin Jumoke is right because some specie of slay things we have these days ehn... angry

You are married and you carry anime for head like this. Smh vigorously

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Godada(m): 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nuel4:
with all due respect bro, you are talking nonsense. He said he got retrenched from work and all the fool could do was block him and you are here talking this nonsense?
What if they got married while he was financially buoyant but got sacked from his work place or experienced real time disaster and became broke? That's how she would have run away with another guy and you see nothing wrong with that?

Even Peter abandoned Our Lord Jesus.

Toughened up and stop drinking paracetamol for an inconsequential matter.

3 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Godada(m): 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
Toks2008:

Just one question..

What if the rich guy your daughter marries becomes poor?

What happens?

I bail my daughter out. This is marriage not some frivolous affair.

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by RedPanthar: 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lovelyn451:
somebody have been managing with you for two years, after two years of management u still told her that u lost your job, haba da Allah for how long do u want to test her

And you had to speak hausa. Kemi you're not okay angry
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Godada(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
victons:

Your comment is quite silly, what is loyalty all about? If everyone jumps to the moving train.
Is the girl disabled to provide money to support her guy?
This is a guy who have always provided for her, and she lacked nothing for 2years.
She suddenly dumbs and block him.
Well, your daughters shouldn't marry a pauper but train them to be of value to have something to offer.

Your comment just reeks of immaturity, next time add some decorum.

Last time I checked, freedom of movement and free association still exists.

And you must have heard guys scream their lungs those hōes ain't loyal. That's the reality. Deal with that and don't come to my mentions like a crybaby.

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Hassanmaye(m): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
oyeb15:
4yrs ago,i told my undergraduate girlfriend am broke that she should borrow me 4k to repair my car...though I was really broke at d period of time... that's where d relationship end.

She later told me she's not looking for my type ,that her mum will ask if I have build a house and my car is not even fine.

Akure girl to be precise
Lol

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by chijokz(m): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
OcVoice:
Had a similar case. Everything was going well till I lost my job. She couldn't adjust cos she was used to enjoyment. We were going for our marriage course, I had done introduction sef. She just woke up one morning and decided to break ties with me. She aborted the pregnancy.

I had since moved on though.

I also had a similar experience - I lost my job back in 2012 and she couldn't adjust and broke it off.
I moved on and bounced back stronger a year after. She heard through a friend and reached out to me but I blocked her instantly.
Current generation is all about money as opposed to our parent's who worked hard and built together.

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Hassanmaye(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lovelyn451:
somebody have been managing with you for two years, after two years of management u still told her that u lost your job, haba da Allah for how long do u want to test her
Ke yimana shuru Dan Allah shocked
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
kambili999:
Why are u guys so quick to tagging all Nigerian ladies as gold diggers?
Yes, some ladies are more interested in the money of guys but some just want someone who will give them peace, love and respect

Its really not fair on the side of ladies who work hard and pay their bills

Women generally love to be cared for but not every girl is after money.

Some nigerian ladies are very contented and even encourage men to be their best

Thats if you want to be fair in your judgement

Dear, you are quite correct. But you see, the number of ladies that fit into what you just described above or your type of personality is blatantly less that 2% of the total female population in Nigeria.

And because ladies that have the ability to delay gratification or satisfaction are very few, Men would almost always generalize that they don't exist. 98%>>>2%

2 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by RealAlubarika(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
Godada:
grin

Well I am feel compelled to drop my input here.

I may seem callous but who suffer epp?
Na who see fish wey dem put for im mouth, e spit am troway?

It's high time guys understand how these things work. You don't slither into a relationship when you wallet is as flat as mama Femi bedroom slippers booby.

You don't force people into relationships and make them suffer. Ever wondered why the rich marry the rich? Everyone wants financial security.

Brothers, make una go update una sef and stop screaming women love money.

No daughter of mine is going to marry a pauper

My G below get no chill. If you dey work and you see better job, you nor go update?

The daughter of yours should not also be a pauper, cause what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

We rise by raising others
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Hassanmaye(m): 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ronaldinho10:

clown hater spotted.
although your dick balls looks apealing to the eyes to be kicked with full force
Hahha wickedness grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.