Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos (128723 Views)

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by luvmijeje(f): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
Most Nigerian men are so selfish. They won't check whether you are enjoying it or not. They don't know how to prepare a woman. They believe if they can jerk for hours they are baddos. And you will see them bragging foolishly.

This generation of men are something else.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by lymelyte(m): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
jchioma:

You acted very irresponsibly by running away. Unless, you knew you were guilty. The best thing in a situation like this is to raise the alarm and make moves to rush her to the hospital dead or alive. And that you still had time to "managed to clean the room" while you had a dead human being who moments ago you were frolicking with on your hands, tells a lot about your character, I hope you were not trying to conceal evidence or up to one mischief or the other.
rush her naked? Guyman,when u are in that situation you will be confused as hell. Do not blame d man.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Davoski222: 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
I wonder if she was married too.
thorpido:
Chai.This is a case of casualty.
I wonder how his wife will be feeling now.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Superjazz: 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
khingTony:
Righteousness89 will not be happy with this

sad
Righteousness89 the confused and self acclaimed pastor had refused to comment on God revelation about trump his earth master,I don't think he want to abadon his God sent deliverer now that Jan 20 is around the corner cheesy cheesy
Rigthteousness89 must answer why God had abadoned trump his chosen one cheesy
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Ngozioma(m): 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
cool cool cool Umunwanyi Yoruba and sex are like 5&6, just look at tiwa savage, Dj cuppy and co, na
only bleep they sabi

Anyways, Umunwanyi Ndi Ocha Amaka wink wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by bluefilm: 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
At least, for the first time in a long while, it is the woman dying from all these marathon sex.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by PortableToDynam(m): 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

Another Reckless and unfortunate death!
Sin is Cancerous!
Sin Cripples and Shatters Destiny!

The destiny of the young Married man is now in Jeopardy all because he wanted to be a Heavy weight champion of sex!

Sin may look sweet, Fun and tasty but it will always end in Premium Pains/ Tears.

The Worst of all is Departing this Earth right inside Iniquity and Immorality!!

It's a Straight DEPART FROM ME YE THAT WORK INIQUITY!!

Thisday is a rare opportunity for someone who has a plan to commit Immorality THISDAY. You have planned it all out! Infact you have Drank all the Drinkable !

I advise you to Chase that girl/ boy away right now! Don't let 2-12 mins Cripple your Destiny..

Pull out from Sin and Pull in to JESUS Christ..

There is a Way that seems right to Man/ Woman! The End is Death!

U NO DEY DISAPPOINT... OUR E-PASTOR���
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by lymelyte(m): 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
yomi007k:

Logical analysis.

But this guy still won't be left off the hook.
offence : manslaughter
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by goforum: 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
Everything for this life na risk.
Food na risk
Water na risk
Alcohol na risk
Sex na risk
Bet9ja na risk.
Marriage na risk
Staying single na risk
Self employed na risk
Earning salary na risk
Building a startup na risk
Making too much money na risk
Getting broke na the worst risk.
Helping people na risk
People helping you sometimes na risk.

[B]Believing in God almighty is never a risk
Worshipping God is never a risk.[/b]
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Tbasicme: 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
SenorFax:

Righteousness on the beat

So Baba too dey book space

Yes oh Space wagon

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by PortableToDynam(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
luvmijeje:
Most Nigerian men are so selfish. They won't check whether you are enjoying it or not. They don't know how to prepare a woman. They believe if they can jerk for hours they are baddos. And you will see them bragging foolishly.

Eyah�.... Just like your name I can LOVE YOU JEJE. I don't drink energy alcohol or sort. I will give you slowly. ����

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by apartlawful: 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Too bad
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by UKBobo(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
Women should be very careful with this men, they will take anything to impress you on bed which can result to what we are reading here.Lazy generation men always depending on drugs and herbs to kill somebody's daughter, drugs ravaged hormones and herbally energized organ generation men

Na so.. these men never wan follow my diet - organic ginger and garlic plenty plenty leads to stiff discipline. If you know, you grow! grin
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by UKBobo(m): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
luvmijeje:

Yes ooh. Forget soft talk, whispers, massage and slow dance - na these ones never check whether engine warm sef.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by wizzyfrank(m): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Make I tell you wetin happen for Abule?
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by BaronBiafra411(m): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
grin

Olabisi Vs Babagide...

This ofe mmanu people sef! grin

Olabisi couldn't gide for Baba! grin grin

She couldn't hold brief!!! tongue tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Heineken(m): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ishilove:

My dear sister it is what it is. He practically cut short her life with his 'weapon of warfare'
hahaha omo una no go kee person this night with laugh mbok.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Nelz77: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
BigBrother9ja:

Wahala be like bicycle? How?
Who started that idiotic phrase?

Why calling it idiotic cos ur comprehension ability is obviously limited.
Else reasoners know say
Wahala be like bicycle cos e no deh hard to sTart.
And in this context that Man whose pics we saw has entered a wahala effortLesly.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by barrysome001: 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
Only on PM News
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Austin4Jesus(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
Something must kill a woMAN

1 Like

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by idafa2018: 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
She died in active service
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Post pictures of the nurse too or take down that innocent man's picture.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by bizzibodi(m): 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
When I dey Think of wetin I go eat somebody dey chop roasted snail meat with beard,beard. angry angry

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by harmony75: 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
husband ?? your cup is full �
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by authority2006(m): 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
SenorFax:
Men's worst nightmare in one picture

Every men out there once had this fear, or it still having it.

Stay away from drugs though, and be faithful in marriage and relationship.

CONSEQUENCES OF sin is costlier than the pleasure that comes with it.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by BigBrother9ja: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
[s]
Nelz77:

Why calling it idiotic cos ur comprehension ability is obviously limited.
Else reasoners know say
Wahala be like bicycle cos e no deh hard to sTart.
And in this context that Man whose pics we saw has entered a wahala effortLesly.
[/s]
I can smell a cretǐn and a morôn from a distance...
You stink bra!
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Drone95(m): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Openbusiness:

Investigative clues: Gin + energy drink + sex

Analysis: gin can cause heartburn and energy drinks increases blood pressure, while sex causes fatigue and irregular heartbeats

Probable cause of death = high blood pressure, heart failure with possible choking asphyxiation

Conclusion: gin + energy drink + sex = deadly combination

u tried!
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Donspicey: 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
He don shift the womb, knack the intestine and lungs with his prick.
That was why she was gasping for breath and vomiting

Lolss.....The pressure too much.......

And nurses dey like mad sex dieeeee........

Small time u go begin hear Harder!Harder!!Harder!!!....

Naso d man dick jst shift her heart naso she come get heart attack frm dia Gate of Hell just accept her wit open armsss.....

1 Like

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by FashionCookie(f): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Every time "maraton sex" like say na one kind grammar...Una no get another word? As if the reporter was even there.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
In between the legs of an adulterous woman is a highway to the grave

1 Like

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by BigBrother9ja: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ngozioma:
cool cool cool Umunwanyi Yoruba and sex are like 5&6, just look at tiwa savage, Dj cuppy and co, na
only bleep they sabi

Anyways, Umunwanyi Ndi Ocha Amaka wink wink
Who are these pale skinned girls?
Ironically, that's what some FOOLISH slave race will call whites...
Smh
They have accepts to be called BLACKS, whereas their skins colour is BROWN.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Lumydees(m): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Oshey sex don kill person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) / Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.