Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) (32838 Views)

Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) / Woman Cuts Her Stepdaughter Brutally In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 09, 2020
Damn! Some people are just worse
How can you spoil this innocent fine face
I hope she gets prosecuted

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by tstx(m): 8:17am On Dec 09, 2020
Womrn

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by gassbee: 8:19am On Dec 09, 2020
Oya o humam right activist, do d needful

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by AfroKnight: 8:21am On Dec 09, 2020
Never underestimate the wickedness of women

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 09, 2020
Young ladies who are beautiful facially and in spirit or expression have a tough time surviving a jealous relative who is not their parent. The young girl is beautiful the step mother is probably not..

Cinderella sef suffer am

Guys wickedness should never be attractive for you...there’s nothing attractive about hate for your children. There’s discipline and corrective training and theirs child abuse.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Mandela27: 8:22am On Dec 09, 2020
This an act of jealousy.
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2020
Humans

Na wah oooo.

Men sleep with their daughters, woman are ruthless to their step kids.

I just weak.
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by LaReinaa(f): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2020
That woman is an agent of darkness and deserves to rot in the deepest part hell sad

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by tpapi: 8:25am On Dec 09, 2020
Be careful of some step mothers
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by ofwest47(m): 8:26am On Dec 09, 2020
Has the woman been arrested rather than say she has been accused of.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Kuns84(m): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2020
Her spineless father must sizzle that witch's dirty private parts with hot iron before sending her and her ugly children out of his house!
You can't do this to my flesh and blood and get away with it angry

6 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Foolishbuhari: 8:31am On Dec 09, 2020
Who Will do this to such an adorable baby girl

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by NewBeijing(f): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2020
Can the woman do her own children like this

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 8:32am On Dec 09, 2020
Is this not out of jealousy?

Stepdaughter too fine, stepmama gets jealous; tries to damage her skin. cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2020
OOzz:
Afonja and wickedness shocked

Your stupiidity knows no bounds!

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Chummynoni(m): 8:36am On Dec 09, 2020
Ooh my!!!
This beautiful innocent kid?
That witch is insane.
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by mozona(m): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2020
when the evil woman realise that her step daughter is prettier then her daughters
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:44am On Dec 09, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Woman from hell...I'm guessing they didn't bother showing the woman's face cos she already shrouded in that deceitful attire they call hijab.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 8:45am On Dec 09, 2020
woman... na only one rib God commot oooo....if nan two koor
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:46am On Dec 09, 2020
put a kitchen knife on fire and when it became hot, she placed it on her face. The woman also got hold of her hand and placed it directly on the fire.
embarassed hopefully they don’t just let the case go like that.
Did they arrest her yet?
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2020
Mokason288:
Very beautiful child embarassed

No WOMAN can do this to my daughter and still be alive

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
She will still be alive.
Unless u re ready to die
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 09, 2020
na their work b dat, but their oen kid b look fresh n spoilt

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by adecz: 8:50am On Dec 09, 2020
Such a beautiful & innocent
looking girl.

Maybe the stepmother is jealous
of her beauty which she inherited
from the ex wife.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 09, 2020
na their work b dat, but their own kid b look fresh n spoilt
rubbish
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:50am On Dec 09, 2020
Ladies should know that it takes grace to marry a single father. If you don't have the grace to marry a single father and have step kids in your own home, then keep off.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 09, 2020
JoeEeL:

Your stupiidity knows no bounds!

Like Your mama own?
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Dreyton36: 8:52am On Dec 09, 2020
The day any woman born of a woman will do this to my daughter or son I'll ensure I render their life useless totally that they'll never be useful to the society ever again

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Juliearth(f): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2020
Mokason288:
Very beautiful child embarassed

No WOMAN can do this to my daughter and still be alive

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

You made sense, but why kill her when you can reprimand her and make her face the consequences of her action? Killing her would make you a killer and you would end up in jail, leaving your daughter to suffer worse faith in the hands of her foster parents.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by yemex04(m): 9:00am On Dec 09, 2020
benjackugo:
Woman Allegedly Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos)

A woman has been accused of inflicting bodily harm on her young stepdaughter and subjecting the young girl to other forms of physical and mental abuse, IgbereTV reports.

The victim is identified as Husnah Habib, a class 4 student of Islamic school, Sheikh Abubakar Gummi Academy located in Asokoro, Abuja.

According to the video posted today by Hausa Blogger, Northern Hisbiscus, the young girl came to school on Tuesday morning, December 8, with burn wounds on her face and hand.

Below is Northern Hibiscuss' post on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/100044592422171/posts/223068455856234/?app=fbl

Narrating her ordeal in the video, the young girl said that the stepmother put a kitchen knife on fire and when it became hot, she placed it on her face. The woman also got hold of her hand and placed it directly on the fire.

The young girl said she is scared of telling her father about her ordeal in the hands of his wife because it will earn her more punishment from the woman.

https://igberetvnews.com/1374661/woman-allegedly-burns-stepdaughters-face-hot-knife-abuja-graphic-photos/

Lalasticlala

A female folk assualting another harmless female folk, now if it papetrator were to be the victim of a slap from the male folks there would be shouts of "violence against women" Meanwhile women by nature are more violent!!

This is evident in the way they treat their housemaids and children staying with who are not biologically theirs!!

Violent crime against male and female folks should be outrightly condemned!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by duality(m): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2020
The folks who disturb us when a woman is corrected will not take up this case.

We know most welcome like to subdue another person. When they are unable they go for the option of blackmail.
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2020
OOzz:
Afonja and wickedness shocked
It can never be well with anyone using this moniker from now to 600yrs dis early morning na im you don start with your mumu childish bigotry
tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by johnhood(m): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2020
Where are those who only complain and whine here about how men do this do that? No matter the way you look at it men wickedness is nothing when compared to women. I grew up with aunties and and know how they beat and maltreat when compared to uncles.
I am not schooling today because of a woman wickedness.
Zzor:
saaphire:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols / Calabar Cult War: Man Shot Dead, Hand Amputated (Graphic Photo) / Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.