Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) (32837 Views)

Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) / Woman Cuts Her Stepdaughter Brutally In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2020
Hmmm, Just because the cute girl is not her child, welfare suppose arrest that heartless woman

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 9:07am On Dec 09, 2020
Some men are just so weak! If she had regard for her husband, she wouldn't dare do such terrible thing to his daughter. A man should have a strong hold on his home!
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Pearly255(f): 9:10am On Dec 09, 2020
Men una can marry rubbish for house sha... y’all are seeing the signs o buh taking a bold step is like buhari and his crews resigning.
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 9:14am On Dec 09, 2020
Am a woman and I grew up with step mother that i don't see any difference btw I and her own children from her. Sometimes I keep wondering why does feminist fight for women against men? Women maltreat

Step daughters and step sons.
Co wife's
Side chicks
House helps
Co workers.
In school's female teachers hate female senior students
Female lecturers tends to deal with female students etc
Nearly every woman compete with women around her and mostly hate them .

Are we really stable?
Nobody should come on ma head ooo its my way of thinking I can't argue
I come in peace

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by sojfarm: 9:19am On Dec 09, 2020
Should be charged immediately for manslaughter and be slaughterred immediately. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 09, 2020
Ruined her money maker. Mark me the girl might suffer the marks wahala for life. In the USA this woman will go to jail and will be sued so bad for money that she won't be able to eat again
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by muller101(m): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2020
Pearly255:
Men una can marry rubbish for house sha... y’all are seeing the signs o buh taking a bold step is like buhari and his crews resigning.
Yes blame the men. Vagina creatures

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Hrdst: 9:26am On Dec 09, 2020
Too bad.
That why I have refused to remarry even after 5yrs I lost my wife. Some women are wicked. I can't withstand any woman do this to my children.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by pholarche(f): 9:26am On Dec 09, 2020
OOzz:
Afonja and wickedness shocked
may God deliver your bitter soul. Am sure you know they're hausas
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Owodiran1(m): 9:31am On Dec 09, 2020
Marry 1 wife you will not hear
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nmezor(f): 9:32am On Dec 09, 2020
Why are most step mothers so mean Poor child, that lady should be apprehended so that she can face the music

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by justjify(m): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2020
Miner13:
who are to blame now again.buhari?satan?woman?
You know who to blame na. Blame Shekau.
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by pholarche(f): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2020
Such a cute little girl. Why will her mum even leave her behind. God forbid, I can't o. Anywhere I go, my kids follow. No one can care for them like I would. In fact my mind no fit carry am
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by MikeofKd(m): 9:35am On Dec 09, 2020
OOzz:
Why you bringing tribe into this ,speaks of how highly immature you are .
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2020
I hope the father & stepmother are arrested and charged.........
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Downey(f): 9:43am On Dec 09, 2020
The woman is wicked and she must be put to jail for her action.
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by hapholaby: 9:44am On Dec 09, 2020
Thanks to the person who saved this cute girl.
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Drone95(m): 9:45am On Dec 09, 2020
I won't be so quick to judge here, let hear from the step mom about what really happened.
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:48am On Dec 09, 2020
The devil has sent the woman to deface the lil girl's beauty, but God go heal her and restore her beauty in Jesus name. amen.

thunder fire u, witch.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by amdoyin82(m): 9:51am On Dec 09, 2020
OOzz:
ori e!. O turn.
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Angy55(f): 9:56am On Dec 09, 2020
Some women oooo. Arrh!!!
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Cantonese: 9:58am On Dec 09, 2020
The law of an eye for an eye should apply here. If ladies could be beaten for not covering up, if thousands of bottles of alcohol could get destroyed, why should this case not be referred to hisbah?
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by bibbiana(f): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2020
the cute face annoys her, reason why she wants to deface her. Thank God the spot will clear
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

They have all gone mute.. when it was a man dishing out to ifeyinwa Angbo they all came out shouting.. where is that useless Simi and her feminist gang now..
Wicked fools..
Women are know to be bike and extremely wicked but they always shout when a man react to one of thier useless attitudes in kind.

She can't cater for another woman's child she knows about, but they would like to pin another Man's pregnancy / child on Men/their husbands.. DNA is a must for me..

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by aBrokeRichDude: 10:27am On Dec 09, 2020
I blame her father simple...
Shey d man na weakling ni undecided

Abeg i nr even get strength dis morning for dis kind tori

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by ransomed: 10:31am On Dec 09, 2020
It was a correction from Allah carried out by her step mother for the girl is beautiful, brilliant than her children.
The girl did not use full hijab thereby displaying her beauty. She decided to perform the function of Hisbah by herself.
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Olaideolayemi(m): 10:41am On Dec 09, 2020
Woman and there wahala...
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 09, 2020
OOzz:

You must be an igbo guy my niggarrr
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by tonyson010(m): 10:44am On Dec 09, 2020
Very bad.
Was the poster free-styling English and Hausa language there?? cry
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Makatony03: 10:52am On Dec 09, 2020
Plenty sense, I'll not kill only her I go add her mom
Mokason288:
Very beautiful child embarassed

No WOMAN can do this to my daughter and still be alive

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Mryacks: 10:54am On Dec 09, 2020
Oh so sorry pretty little one....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta / Calabar Cult War: Man Shot Dead, Hand Amputated (Graphic Photo) / Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.