Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,338 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) (32836 Views)

Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) / Woman Cuts Her Stepdaughter Brutally In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
I'm Begining To Wonder Btw Men & Women, Who Are More Wicked?
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Drone95(m): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Raychee:

So even if the girl did something bad how does that justify inflicting that kind of burn on the child's face? So if that's your daughter that would be your reaction?? That's horrible!!
no no I won't inflict such pain on my daughter even not my daughter. Some news ain't real, it might be accident

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta / Calabar Cult War: Man Shot Dead, Hand Amputated (Graphic Photo) / Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.