Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,360 members, 7,846,560 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

"Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo (43414 Views)

Buhari Speaks With Fati Attahiru, Spouses Of Other Fallen Officers / Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
Dpharisee:

This is Osun state 2020 as a reminder

Rest...the soldiers were prosecuted.... can't say the same for oyibo
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
MrRegret:

I guessed is just another Yoruba land Igbos are encroaching

They are obsessed with Igbo, and that's why some ibos give them a taste of their medicine and become so hateful towards them.

Well everyone get fault for the whole matter, I will be a fool to take side

STFU....opposite is the case, you guys are the ones heavily obsessed with Yoruba and everything south west and tinubu, why are yorubas on this thread isn't it because the meth head Charlyboy decided to compare the ragtag terrorist group to a legal Amotekun, you flatin0s have been hating Yoruba's since 1914 but we really don't give two shits about the hate of a disorganized stupid 5%ers.... fvckin 0su bastard.
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by MrRegret: 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

STFU....opposite is the case, you guys are the ones heavily obsessed with Yoruba and everything south west and tinubu, why are yorubas on this thread isn't it because the meth head Charlyboy decided to compare the ragtag terrorist group to a legal Amotekun, you flatin0s have been hating Yoruba's since 1914 but we really don't give two shits about the hate of a disorganized stupid 5%ers.... fvckin 0su bastard.

Ok Sir, I accept since you born( 1914 ) before me (90s )

I guess everyone at the end of the day cry to be the VICTIM.
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by adonni: 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
.The Eastern Governors have failed in their responsibilities.

2 Likes

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
This only proves that the 0su piggys from the East end are only good at shady business, crime and criminality and are pathetic at statecraft. Their only form of leadership is an unstable cowardly bastard hiding in the UK while his brainlet flathe@d followers are killed for sport by the army. They're always looking to drag some other tribe in their stupidity and would scream betrayal if shit hits the fan. Since they are really brave as they claim to be, let any ESN monkey come out on the street parading as security outfit. Stupid apes
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by RPG2020(m): 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
Conrod:
A little boy insulting a grand father calling himself etrouble,better pray for longivity.

Use broken english write am the boy nor go school i know am
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
MrRegret:

Ok Sir, I accept since you born( 1914 ) before me (90s )

I guess everyone at the end of the day cry to be the VICTIM.

It's not our MO to cry victim, we simply play the game to have our way without guilt tripping anyone.
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by icankel: 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
jmoore:
It is common sense.

A leader of a proscribed terrorist group is in charge of ESN.

Amotekun has legal backing by Southwest governors.

It is ridiculous to say both are the same.

Nnamdi Kanu is a mad man. Putting any security under his authority is a recipe for disaster.

Anyway, I don't take him seriously.
2017, he launched Biafra Security Service. 2020, he launched ESN.

Let him continue producing skits in the forest with masked clowns.
Guy y not park one side and allow Igbos with there ESN. y trying so hard to prove a point wen it does not concern u

3 Likes

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Nnamdi kanu seems to be a big fan of game of thrones, and just like games of thrones, ESN is fiction. Hahahahahaha

Everything about the flatin0s is ret@rded and has to have k leg....why?

2 Likes

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by jmoore(m): 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
icankel:
Guy y not park one side and allow Igbos with there ESN. y trying so hard to prove a point wen it does not concern u
Which Igbo?

Are you 'Igbos'?

Speak for yourself or IPOB only.

smh
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by olatuns2017: 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
[quote author=RedPanthar post=97328365]

Adresss issues and not personalities. How is Amotekun different from ESN/Hisbah?

What a stupid question

Did U attend school at all?

You no get brain ooo!

And Igbos hail your ignorance
Not surprised
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by SeriouslySense(m): 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
exactly
Conrod:
A little boy insulting a grand father calling himself etrouble,better pray for longivity.
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by MrRegret: 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
This only proves that the 0su piggys from the East end are only good at shady business, crime and criminality and are pathetic at statecraft. Their only form of leadership is an unstable cowardly bastard hiding in the UK while his brainlet flathe@d followers are killed for sport by the army. They're always looking to drag some other tribe in their stupidity and would scream betrayal if shit hits the fan. Since they are really brave as they claim to be, let any ESN monkey come out on the street parading as security outfit. Stupid apes

I should not have been talking with u bcs u are clearly full with hate and clearly not normal

Crying Victim.

Now tell me hw what the east does and kanu does is ur business, or is that ur Ameketun is with his security in the bush.

Just spewing shit and letting hate lead u.
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by olatuns2017: 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2020
icankel:

IPOB can only have their shit when. They have Biafra

As it stand ; nothing like ESN

You can pls parade yourself as member in Nigeria and let see what happens
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Ibeme: 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
This is just noise. There will never be even a sniff of Eastern Security Network. SE Governors will stamp it out at inception, talkless of FG. It is however a wake-up call to South-East Governors to collaborate on a joint security network.

Regardless of what you think of Kanu (and I support Igbos right to self-determination, even though I may not support his rhetoric), it is universal common sense that a secessionist cannot be allowed to operate an armed security network in any country.
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
MrRegret:

I should not have been talking with u bcs u are clearly full with hate and clearly not normal

Crying Victim.

Now tell me hw what the east does and kanu does is ur business, or is that ur Ameketun is with his security in the bush.

Just spewing shit and letting hate lead u.

grin grin just sey your south east needs a strong male yoruba leader who can govern and also play politics, if you say please we'd consider it...
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by SeriouslySense(m): 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
ESN, ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN.

May hope abound, and the light drive the dark away.

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by JoeEeL(m): 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
RedPanthar:

Adresss issues and not personalities. How is Amotekun different from ESN/Hisbah? I'm not igbo but can use my head. Use yours

You're quoting a Fulani / Northerner trying to stoke flames of divide between the two tribes in Nigeria he fears their unison .
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by MrRegret: 12:02am On Dec 23, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

grin grin just sey your south east needs a strong male yoruba leader who can govern and also play politics, if you say please we'd consider it...

I have never believe in South East leaders

I have never believe in kanu

I have never believe in Nigerian leaders urs is not an exception.

Anyone believing in Nigerian leaders need help

Now the all wise Yoruba one tell me ur Yoruba leader who know how to govern and play politics

Oo all leaders I guess. Now tell me hw they have made ur country and land a better place since ur 1914

1 Like

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by chaloskyx: 12:03am On Dec 23, 2020
NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE NO NEED TO ARGUE AMONG YOURSELVES ABOUT AMOTEKUN OR ESN OR BOKO HARAM OR BANDITS OR FAINTING DRAMA AMONG CORRUPT GOVT OFFICIALS OR SOILDERS SHOOTING UN ARMED CITIZENS OR SNAKE AND MONKEY SWALLOWING MONEY JUST FORGET ABOUT THE ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN BEFORE ITS TO LATE IF YOU LIKE ABUSE IPOB INSULT BUHARI FROM NOW TILL KINDOM COME NOTHING WOULD CHANGE IF YOU LIKE GO FOR CONGRESS AND LET YOUR PASTORS PROMIS THINGS WOULD BE ALRIGHT YOU ARE JUST BEING DECIEVED SAVE YOURSELF WHILE YOU STILL CAN......GOOD NIGHT
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by hansomb: 12:09am On Dec 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

Adresss issues and not personalities. How is Amotekun different from ESN/Hisbah? I'm not igbo but can use my head. Use yours
One is recognised by the law of the land while the other is a terrorist group just like bokoharam = Eastern Security Network. Shekau = Nnamdi kanu.
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by VicM6: 12:16am On Dec 23, 2020
which time this werey Kanu get power to form security network...... walia everly body in this contree have run mad in one way or the other.
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by cheestar85: 12:22am On Dec 23, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

Oga do your findings, OPC is recognised by each state. It has its place in state laws
Gani Adams use to be the overall OPC chairman.

They dont carry arms, they carry juju
that juju kee you dia... must Nigeria always complain about whatever the igbos does? let them go instead.
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by cheestar85: 12:23am On Dec 23, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Nnamdi kanu seems to be a big fan of game of thrones, and just like games of thrones, ESN is fiction. Hahahahahaha

Everything about the flatin0s is ret@rded and has to have k leg....why?
don't you think the lekki killings is also a friction?
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 23, 2020
MrRegret:

I have never believe in South East leaders

I have never believe in kanu

I have never believe in Nigerian leaders urs is not an exception.

Anyone believing in Nigerian leaders need help

Now the all wise Yoruba one tell me ur Yoruba leader who know how to govern and play politics

Oo all leaders I guess. Now tell me hw they have made ur country and land a better place since ur 1914

You guys don't get it...hmm
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 23, 2020
cheestar85:
don't you think the lekki killings is also a friction?

No it's not a friction. grin grin
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Onlinesmart: 12:36am On Dec 23, 2020
Rugaria:
We're living in an anyhow country, so we're going to do anyhow to survive...
Remember, you've been dying anyhow from aboki soldiers. The recent one happened in oyigbo in the hands of wike cheesy
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Onlinesmart: 12:37am On Dec 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

Indeed yorubas and games

Leave igbos alone please. The igbo obsession is annoying. Get a life.
No he won't. Any igbo matter discussed on a Nigeria forum will be looked into by Nigerians. If you don't want interference, form your forum and leave our sweet Nigeria forum. cheesy
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by slowice(m): 12:38am On Dec 23, 2020
What I still don't get is why those showing anger in this thread over ESN are yorubas... Why are they really angry? Why the hate? Why so pained?
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Onlinesmart: 12:41am On Dec 23, 2020
gidgiddy:

Really? And which law set up OPC , Civilian JTF and operation Shege? Self defence is a universally recognised right. Nobody is to wait for the useless SE/SS Governors to do the needful
I will quote you when the killings start. Your stupidity no get rival. With ESN formed, ipob is now a rebel group in the eyes of government. I don't even know how you guys can survive a war with your host country. No country will side a rebel group against its host. If you think any help is coming, you're in the fool's paradise. It has never happened. You guys aren't bright at all.
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by King2019(m): 12:48am On Dec 23, 2020
SeriouslySense:
ESN, ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN,ESN.

May hope abound, and the light drive the dark away.
United we stand bruv

1 Like

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by NGpatriot: 12:48am On Dec 23, 2020
gidgiddy:

Really? And which law set up OPC , Civilian JTF and operation Shege? Self defence is a universally recognised right. Nobody is to wait for the useless SE/SS Governors to do the needful

Those are not security outfits so they don';t need any law and they are not running around doing bush parade and calling themselves security network.

Also, illegal and sanctioned rag tags like ipob can not operate anywhere within our borders.

Stop confusing yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto / Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today / See How Aisha Buhari Smiled While Putting Ballot Paper Into The Presidential Box

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.