Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,174 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) (34595 Views)

Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development / Ten Niger Deltans Nominated To Visit SE And SW For Fact Finding On Development / Update On Development In Niger Delta Region(braced) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
authority2006:

Those ones are for the governor of your state.
My state is where I work and pay tax.
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Allwell96: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nice one. I always love to see developments.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Queseda: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
adecz:

This man is fast becoming
"Flyover" governor.

Yet, all this development is being
financed by tho oil wealth from the
forsaken Niger Delta.
And who stops Niger delta from devoloping there own region. did Kano collect there allocation?

4 Likes

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
Queseda:

And who stops Niger delta from devoloping there own region. did Kano collect there allocation?

You even have energy to reply these folks that are filled with bitterness.

3 Likes

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by BananaPeel(m): 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
Arrewa:
Kanooooo
Kano State is finer 100% than Delta State that has oil money. What a waste of resources in my State.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by P1PrinceKT(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
SmartyPants:
it's always a good sight to see development in any part of Nigeria. However, I applaud these with reservations because I don't see the use of building a modern city where you still practice unjust practices such as killing one because they said or did something you feel is blasphemy.

As southern Christian, I would always feel uncomfortable in such an environment.

Must you blasphemed their Beliefs, Just to prove yours.
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by IGBOSON1: 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
Redcrafton:

Can you imagine Edo getting more from Zamfara gold?

You would have used Allahu ba...and then detonate...to forceful ask for a change.

The south a different...

The potopoto region that creates the VAT you hypocrites take on VAT and taxes...?

I know you lack the capacity to reason.

I guess he’s referring to Alaigbo when he talks of potopoto region! Funnily enough that same region he mocks has been cheated, marginalised and had its natural resources stolen by ‘one Nigeria’ so a state like Kano can sustain its huge number of LGAs and unwieldy population, and also corner more than its fair share of the country’s commonwealth! It’s yet to dawn on him that Alaigbo has the most deposits of hydrocarbons in the entire country! smiley
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by PHAYOL81: 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
@sulaak, the Abuja, middlebelt thng is just another politics. If Ng break today, the north grabs it. I aint seeing the geo zone stickng 2gethr to make a nation even; they're just 2 diff especially when they are culturally inclined to people from other zones. To me Abuja, Plateau are always north same way Kwara, Okan (d yoruba lgs in kogi) are west. I always look out for their polities and development too.
@lezy2014 of lexy2014, if you aint seeing the one in your neighbourhood, how do i expect you to know d ones far away. Tell us where you live in Lagos, let me point you to one in your neighbourhood. If you aint resident of the state, i dont see why i should engage you then because lie or truth, you'll never know.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

Bayelsa have one of the largest allocation in Nigeria with a low population, it's not the job of Jonathan to build all this in Bayelsa,it's the job of the state governor.
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
PHAYOL81:
@sulaak, the Abuja, middlebelt thng is just another politics. If Ng break today, the north grabs it. I aint seeing the geo zone stickng 2gethr to make a nation even; they're just 2 diff especially when they are culturally inclined to people from other zones. To me Abuja, Plateau are always north same way Kwara, Okan (d yoruba lgs in kogi) are west. I always look out for their polities and development too.
@lezy2014 of lexy2014, if you aint seeing the one in your neighbourhood, how do i expect you to know d ones far away. Tell us where you live in Lagos, let me point you to one in your neighbourhood. If you aint resident of the state, i dont see why i should engage you then because lie or truth, you'll never know.

All this grammar u are speaking hasn't answered d simple question:

Which development is Lagos posting?
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Kingdemu: 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
Dgr8hassiE:
Barnawa not Darmanawa.
Barnawa is in Kaduna state while Darmanawa is in Kano. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Ofemannnu: 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
sulaak:

Abuja is in the Middlebelt, but I get your point. What is Ekiti, Ogun, Osun, Ondo, and Oyo doing in term of real infrastructure development?
That Ekiti ehn?
I shame for Fayemi and the previous gov.Fayemi is a total let down.As for Osun,Ogun,Oyo,Ondo....they are trying but mainly by their former govs except Akeredolu who has tried a little.
Infrastructures make a nation and helps its economy a lot.
After Lagos,I think the city with the most infrastructures in Nigeria is Ibadan.
Most of its structures were built during the golden time of the SW.Shame to the subsequent leaders.The same with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by micflo28(m): 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ganduje for president. Igbos wait till bia-fraud comes grin angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by phazotron(m): 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
SmartyPants:
it's always a good sight to see development in any part of Nigeria. However, I applaud these with reservations because I don't see the use of building a modern city where you still practice unjust practices such as killing one because they said or did something you feel is blasphemy.

As southern Christian, I would always feel uncomfortable in such an environment.

No mind them. Wasted development. Who wants to go there when their mind go dey shake because they wan enjoy themselves.

Who their development help when there's no sense of personal safety and freedom?

They can never be the home of tourism. Not with their mentality.
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
Arrewa:
Kano is the home of culture and Traditions
Home of Hausas taken by Fulanks cheesy
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Nwaelohim: 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
Some southern NIGERIA especially south east and South south will be celebrating mediocre as governor , when you visit Kano, kaduna and Gombe state , you will be ashamed to tell people you are from Rivers State with so much money but nothing on ground. See the population of people leaving Rivers State to Abuja and other northern states. Is a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Tekrify(m): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
wahala

1 Like

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Nwaelohim: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
Cutiekatty:

You can't hide illiteracy under structural development. Illiteracy will come back to destroy all these beauty through terrorism if not tackled

So in your little brain everyone in Kano is uneducated? Decieve your self, what did South East achieve with education?

3 Likes

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
P1PrinceKT:

Must you blasphemed their Beliefs, Just to prove yours.

Be discerning.

Anything can be construed by anyone as blasphemous. And in that side their udnestanding of a fair hearing is not the same as ours.
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Dollanaira: 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
Oh
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
With all the looting and embezzlement yet they only succeeded in showing uncompleted projects
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Cutiekatty: 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nwaelohim:

So in your little brain everyone in Kano is uneducated? Decieve your self, what did South East achieve with education?
You mean what Dubai has archived with education? Comparing educated south easterner to the amajiris in the north is like comparing south Korea with Afghanistan
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by mustafaa: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
Arrewa:
More
Hello Arrewa! I've just relocated from Borno to Kano State for my National Youth Service and I'm seriously looking for PPA that accepts corp members. Please guide me.

I studied Accounting from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.

Please Dan Allah, help!
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Marliz: 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
Wow, what a beautiful state
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by mustafaa: 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
mrkings84:
THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT THE NORTH IS MILKING THE SOUTH DRY HENCE THEY ARE MORE DEVELOP....

Please stop it! The south receives higher allocations than the north. Yet the north is more developed in terms of infrastructure than the ss/se region.
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by mustafaa: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
Cutiekatty:

You mean what Dubai has archived with education? Comparing educated south easterner to the amajiris in the north is like comparing south Korea with Afghanistan

I used to be believed South Eastners are more educated until Nnamdi Kanu happened.
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by hatakekakashi: 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
mustafaa:

Please stop it! The south receives higher allocations than the north. Yet the north is more developed in terms of infrastructure than the ss/se region.
SW is not exempted also.
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by cuteralph101(m): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
Arrewa:
Progress report on the new N6.6Billion flyover at Kantin Kwari Market being constructed by the admin of H.E Gov UmarGanduje, which will start from Kofar Mata Jumaat Mosque, through IBB way Junction it'll pass over Kantin Kwari Market & will terminate at Ibrahim Taiwo Road.
Kano beautiful than all of South East what a shame

1 Like

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Cutiekatty: 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
mustafaa:

I used to be believed South Eastners are more educated until Nnamdi Kanu happened.
Hahahahahahahahah
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by adecz: 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
Queseda:

It appears you are a bit thick
in the skull to get my point.

All I'm saying is that Kano State, like
all the northern states are parasites
who rely on the wealth from another
man's backyard to enable them flex.

They contribute nothing to the coffers
of the national government, but
collect a big chunk to finance the
highest number of local government
councils in Nigeria.

If oil wealth finish today, all the far
northern states will become like Niger
Republic, which is among to 5 poorest
Nations on our planet.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Proffdada: 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
Serveyouright:
[color=#990000][/color]

Shut that your gutter called mouth up.
Was Jonathan then the governor of Bayelsa state or president of the federal Republic of Nigeria. What are the achievement of your Messiah Buhari in Kastina State. Political sycophant .
you have the same brain with the person who abandoned his home town to feed almajiris that kicked him out of office

1 Like

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by oyatz(m): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ezmans:
even if you build heaven on Earth without taken care of almajiri menace you doing rubbish

Provision for Health care is essential in the March towards development.
They are also working on solving the Al-majiri problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic / How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat / Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.