Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,174 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) (34594 Views)

Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development / Ten Niger Deltans Nominated To Visit SE And SW For Fact Finding On Development / Update On Development In Niger Delta Region(braced) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by zoedew: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
Fine, but the day their riots start is the point regrets set in for anyone not indigenous to the north who chooses to make Kano home! As far back as the early’70s I experienced these things live. I thank GOD I made it out alive! Terrible!

2 Likes

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by AustineJohn908(m): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
PHAYOL81:
Nice one there, kano. Ganduje is the man.
Hope our S.W politicians are seeing this. We can't be satisfied with Lagos alone posting development here and there; our other states must step up to be counted too.
The north ain't contented they have Abuja, rather they keep pushing for more with Kano, Kaduna and even Niger States posting serious developmental projects.
Sorry which Abuja? So you think if Nigeria breakup now we will leave Abuja for the north? Abuja that was built with our oil money? Na lie. last lass e go be the new Jerusalem. Just as the Isrealites and the other people (Forgotten their names) are sharing Jerusalem, na so we go share Abuja

1 Like

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by AustineJohn908(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
PHAYOL81:
Nice one there, kano. Ganduje is the man.
Hope our S.W politicians are seeing this. We can't be satisfied with Lagos alone posting development here and there; our other states must step up to be counted too.
The north ain't contented they have Abuja, rather they keep pushing for more with Kano, Kaduna and even Niger States posting serious developmental projects.
Sorry which Abuja? So you think if Nigeria breakup now we will leave Abuja for the north? Abuja that was built with our oil money? Na lie. last lass e go be the new Jerusalem. Just as the Isrealites and the other people (Forgotten their names) are sharing Jerusalem, na so we go share Abuja.
And besides Abuja is owned by the Bhagis and theyre more Pro south and north.
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by AustineJohn908(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
cuteralph101:
Kano beautiful than all of South East what a shame
Kano received more allocation than the SE so just Shutup.
infact it receive 2 times the allocation than the entire SE receives. it also earn more from VAT even when it destroy beers etc but I guess you don't see the Injustice there, Hypocrite.
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by buymyride: 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
Wao, nice one from Ganduje. Those achievements up there actually deserves commendations if you ask me.
Bia Arrewa, I heard you guys up north are die hard fans of Honda products, Nwanne check my signature and come for the 2016 Honda I have for for sale. Let’s spend this arrewa money small bro grin
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
mustafaa:

Please stop it! The south receives higher allocations than the north. Yet the north is more developed in terms of infrastructure than the ss/se region.

You are learner. So we share my resources on 50/50 while you keep your own 100% for yourself and you are claiming you don't know what will be the out come?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Customs Officer Who Exposed Petrol Smuggling Business Still In Detention / NIMASA Takes Over 20 Vessels From Tompolo’s Firm / Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.