Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,530 members, 7,843,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) (34561 Views)

Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development / Ten Niger Deltans Nominated To Visit SE And SW For Fact Finding On Development / Update On Development In Niger Delta Region(braced) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 3:42am On Dec 28, 2020
Poverty mentality. Like Ebonyi like Kano building useless flyovers while the people suffer
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:16am On Dec 28, 2020
sulaak:

Lekki Deep Sea Port, Red, and Blue light rail lines, Eko Atlantic, Lekki FTZ

BTW, I hate Tinubu and his plethora of corrupt Lagos state governors that have underperformed despite the available resources.

I understand ur sentiments about Tinubu. I believe that any objective mind would share d same sentiments.

Regarding these: Lekki Deep Sea Port, Red, and Blue light rail lines, Eko Atlantic, Lekki FTZ, are any of them presently functional?
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:23am On Dec 28, 2020
Arrewa:
Progress on the new N2Billion Shahuci Flyover being constructed by the admin of H.E Gov Umar Ganduje is almost completed.

The flyover will be easing vehicular movement, & also link Murtala Hospital with the Accident & Emergency unit of the hospital through an underground tunnel.
come to think of it you always be in third place to Lagos cross river
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by cuteralph101(m): 8:21am On Dec 28, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Kano received more allocation than the SE so just Shutup.
infact it receive 2 times the allocation than the entire SE receives. it also earn more from VAT even when it destroy beers etc but I guess you don't see the Injustice there, Hypocrite.
typical ignoramus always ignorant. Simple research would have save u from embarrassing your lineage. For your info Kano doesn't rcv double of the total SE allocations.

Kano 7.3Bn

Abia 2.6Bn
Anambra 3.3Bn
Ebonyi 2.1Bn
Enugu 2.9Bn
Imo 3.8Bn

Total SE = 14.7Bn Oya talk.

Source: www.nigeriastats.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Tekrify(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2020
Carry ur scripture and go...
You have no point to balance the equation. Cux there is nothing to balance...everyone knows Allah is here to steal,kill and to destroy...
We see it every day in the north,we have seen it in Somalia and Kenya, US on September 9,2011, afghanistan, Iran , Iraq...

It glaring everywhere that this Is his agenda..
Coronabirus:
Hitler is a Christian, US and her EU allied obviously kill and incite chaos in Islamic nations in the name of religion; killing of Ghaddafi, Saddam Hussein and many Muslims over false allegations in order to invade and destroybthe future of Islamic nations.
The biggest shame of most Christians is their ignorance of their religion. You don't know anything in ur religion except the music and dancing but u're ignorant of ur scripture. Are these verses not in the Bible:

1. Leviticus 24:17

17 “ ‘Anyone who takes the life of a human being is to be put to death.

2.Luke 19:27

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

3.2 Chronicles 15:12-1

And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

4.Deuteronomy 17:1-20

“You shall not sacrifice to the Lord your God an ox or a sheep in which is a blemish, any defect whatever, for that is an abomination to the Lord your God. “If there is found among you, within any of your towns that the Lord your God is giving you, a man or woman who does what is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, in transgressing his covenant, and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the host of heaven, which I have forbidden, and it is told you and you hear of it, then you shall inquire diligently, and if it is true and certain that such an abomination has been done in Israel, then you shall bring out to your gates that man or woman who has done this evil thing, and you shall stone that man or woman to death with stones. ...
5.Leviticus 20:13

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

6. Leviticus 20:27

“A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.”

You can't hide ur cruelty with ignorance wether in old or new testament!
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 28, 2020
Tekrify:
Carry ur scripture and go...
You have no point to balance the equation. Cux there is nothing to balance...everyone knows Allah is here to steal,kill and to destroy...
We see it every day in the north,we have seen it in Somalia and Kenya, US on September 9,2011, afghanistan, Iran , Iraq...

It glaring everywhere that this Is his agenda..
You only know how to accuse but can't be engaged in meaningful conversation. Can u go back to history and check Europe in 18th and 19th century. The world has never seen brutal killings and barbarism of those years. People were killed in millions across Europe, people where massacred in 1st and 2nd world war all caused by ppl of ur faith.
Here in Africa we saw Liberia, Uganda, Rwanda, Congos, Sierra Leone, Kenya, and many more all the fatalities caused by the ppl of ur faith.
These kind of massacres and wars are what we know as historical development of people. They happen and become history, a kid like u can't wake up in the morning and start ranting with full force of ignorance of history. Before u call someone bastard, first ask ur mother abt the legitimacy of ur birth.
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by AustineJohn908(m): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2020
cuteralph101:
typical ignoramus always ignorant. Simple research would have save u from embarrassing your lineage. For your info Kano doesn't rcv double of the total SE allocations.

Kano 7.3Bn

Abia 2.6Bn
Anambra 3.3Bn
Ebonyi 2.1Bn
Enugu 2.9Bn
Imo 3.8Bn

From your link it receives the money 3 SE states receives even though it neither have oil or Gas just a phantom 44 LGs.
Wickedness!
And yet you want Abia or Enugu or Imo to build facilities as Kano does, that's hypocrisy
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by AustineJohn908(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2020
cuteralph101:

Kano 7.3Bn

Abia 2.6Bn
Anambra 3.3Bn
Ebonyi 2.1Bn
Enugu 2.9Bn
Imo 3.8Bn

From your link it receives the money 3 SE states receives even though it neither have oil or Gas just a phantom 44 LGs.
Even when they destroy beer bottles they still take home more money from VAT than the SE states...isn't that wickedness?
Wickedness!
And yet you want Abia or Enugu or Imo to build facilities as Kano does, that's hypocrisy
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Redcrafton: 10:28am On Dec 28, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Even when they destroy beer bottles they still take home more money from VAT than the SE states...isn't that wickedness?
Wickedness!

Those brutal hypocrites will NEVER say a word on why they collect VAT and taxes from beer companies, even when they destroy the products.
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by AustineJohn908(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2020
Redcrafton:

Those brutal hypocrites will NEVER say a word on why they collect VAT and taxes from beer companies, even when they destroy the products.
I swear.
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Tekrify(m): 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
Y

1 Like

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Abohboy: 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
lexy2014:

I understand ur sentiments about Tinubu. I believe that any objective mind would share d same sentiments.

Regarding these: Lekki Deep Sea Port, Red, and Blue light rail lines, Eko Atlantic, Lekki FTZ, are any of them presently functional?

The leaking FTZ is currently operational and Kellogg’s, longrich, Colgate all have factories in the axis other companies are coming like power oil, bus assembly etc. Lagos blue line should be completed by 2022 but we don’t know with Nigerian government
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Abohboy: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
Tekrify:
You are very dull and stupid..are u telling me people all the wars in Africa happened because of Christianity ...u r very daft...
So ur telling the Rwanda genocide was done by Christian propaganda..or the Uganda civil war...

The laughable part is that ur relating world war 1 and 2 with Christianity... So the countries that went into war.. Germany, US, Britain, Japan..etc they fought because of Christianity...abi ur telling me that people were killed because they refused to accept christ...

Tribal and ethnic wars are not related to Islamic terrorist genocide neither are their goals for fighting the same...the same with the world wars...stop including useless point here...there is no occasion where a single soul was killed by a Christian because he didn't accept christ...but such is a normal thing for u jihadist

See please fuvk u and ur Islam...I can't waste my time arguing with u

That just isn’t true millions of people have been killed because they weren’t Christians, they claimed that colonization was to spread Christianity but they ended up killing 20 million Congolese people alone, even though the Congolese were already Christians what about the crusades or was that not a war waged because of Christianity, guy shut up Christianity wasn’t made for black people it is the religion of the colonizers and so is Islam
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by BananaPeel(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
sulaak:

You haven't been to Kano, overcrowded, dirty, and full of beggars. Just like Lagos overcrowded, dirty, and full of Northern beggars.
lol
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
mustafaa:

We don't share resources 50/50. Oil-producing states receive more. Then you have the NDDC again.

Bro, let's be honest with ourselves, how is the north still your problem?

Ok, good a thing you actually agreed that the south feeds the north, maybe I won't be able to list how the north is the problem of the south but may I ask you,

"what's the contribution of the north to the growth of Nigeria"?
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by NafeesaAA(f): 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
I laff in Darmawa language. Iyammiri na real mumu. The day this Country scatter, ABUJA I repeat, ABUJA and all that is therin belongs to AREWA REPUBLIC.

You can dream and fantasy about UN diving Abuja or administering it like Jerusalem. That won't change the fact that the day Nigeria scatter all Iyammiri have less than 48hrs to vacate the North with whatever investment they have. Anything left behind belongs to Arewa.

In any action, there are consequences to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
Abohboy:

The leaking FTZ is currently operational and Kellogg’s, longrich, Colgate all have factories in the axis other companies are coming like power oil, bus assembly etc. Lagos blue line should be completed by 2022 but we don’t know with Nigerian government

The LFTZ is a very good idea but when u look at it's original purpose, am not sure it's anywhere near d it's original concept. I believe d LFTZ is nothing less than 12years but it isn't delivering on it's potential yet. It hold alot of promise but that's in d distant future.

Funny u mentioned blue light rail. Let's not make ourselves laugh this evening. We both no how that is going
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by authority2006(m): 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
lexy2014:

No sir. Whether it is akpabio, buhari or ganduje, they can't fvcking go anywhere they like. If u say "as long as it's functioning and operational for those who are meant to serve", defeats ur theory that "They can fvcking go anywhere they like". By d way, who are d hospitals meant to serve?

Like I said, they can fvcking go wherever they like as long as they give a standard and functioning hospitals to the public. I'm much more concerned about the non existence of good and operational hospitals (schools too) than where Buhari, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello or Wike is getting treatment.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
authority2006:

Like I said, they can fvcking go wherever they like as long as they give a standard and functioning hospitals to the public. I'm much more concerned about the non existence of good and operational hospitals (schools too) than where Buhari, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello or Wike is getting treatment.

D question is have they given "standard and functioning hospitals to the public"? If they have, why are they traveling out for medical treatment? If ur justification for them traveling out for medical treatment is conditioned upon d provision of "standard and functioning hospitals to the public", how come u are "much more concerned about the non existence of good and operational hospitals"?
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by authority2006(m): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
lexy2014:

D question is have they given "standard and functioning hospitals to the public"? If they have, why are they traveling out for medical treatment? If ur justification for them traveling out for medical treatment is conditioned upon d provision of "standard and functioning hospitals to the public", how come u are "much more concerned about the non existence of good and operational hospitals"?

Don't give your headache my friend. Firstly, nobody said that they did give public a befitting hospital. At least, Akpabio World class hospital wasn't functioning (not sure it does now). Secondly, they are travelling for medical tourism because they have either public or private money to waste.
Don't we have private world class hospitals in Nigeria? But they just wouldn't want that. It's like you don't understand these people's mentality
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
authority2006:

Don't give your headache my friend. Firstly, nobody said that they did give public a befitting hospital. At least, Akpabio World class hospital wasn't functioning (not sure it does now). Secondly, they are travelling for medical tourism because they have either public or private money to waste.
Don't we have private world class hospitals in Nigeria? But they just wouldn't want that. It's like you don't understand these people's mentality

Am only following ur line of reasoning which is neither here nor there. Meanwhile, d questions I asked remain unanswered:

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Dgr8hassiE(m): 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kingdemu:
Barnawa is in Kaduna state while Darmanawa is in Kano. Olodo
why are you so rude? why the insult? i don't blame you, lake of home training and good upbringing that is what you are missing and never in your mesirable life quote again.
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Kingdemu: 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
Dgr8hassiE:
why are you so rude? why the insult? i don't blame you, lake of home training and good upbringing that is what you are missing and never in your mesirable life quote again.
Mumu, you should be thanking me for curing your ignorance. Ode
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Dgr8hassiE(m): 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kingdemu:
Mumu, you should be thanking me for curing your ignorance. Ode
i don't argue with Swine.
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Lol have told you my own. just like your own people will have to be administered by same laws and by the way I'm sure when that time comes i expect the UN to step him and create a military base there nothing like new sovereign trash if not the north will sign a contract to pay us all the oil money used in developing Abuja with the UN and AU as withness with a precise date on where they will pay it finish.
Abuja might be in the north but if you ask the Bhagis who they will prefer to go with I have no doubt it will be with the South and that being cause they're majority Christians and they know being in a Muslim dominated Country doesn't spell well for them and by the way I stay in Abuja and have allot of Bhagi friends..

I'm saying that we will assume control of Abuja or Abuja will be split up and one part given the south n the north...we won't allow the north take our investment (Abuja)...if you want Abuja be ready to pay us billions of dollars to get it.
Very childish comment!
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by ttmax09(m): 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
Arrewa:
Minjibir park in Kano is a nice destination away from the hustle and bustle of d city. It is so large that they provide vehicles (vintage cars) as well as coach-like carts 2 convey people from one part to another.
It harbors:
- Children hangout spots
- Polo & Golf course
-Gaming areas.
arrewa pls which Lga is this minjibir park located and how safe it is for vacation.
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
IGBOSON1:

[s]I guess he’s referring to Alaigbo when he talks of potopoto region! Funnily enough that same region he mocks has been cheated, marginalised and had its natural resources stolen by ‘one Nigeria’ so a state like Kano can sustain its huge number of LGAs and unwieldy population, and also corner more than its fair share of the country’s commonwealth! It’s yet to dawn on him that Alaigbo has the most deposits of hydrocarbons in the entire country! smiley[/s]

Allow ndigbo speaks for themselves. You have no right to do so on their behalf
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by kaylardz(m): 6:34am On Jan 04, 2021
ttmax09:
arrewa pls which Lga is this minjibir park located and how safe it is for vacation.
it's located in minjibir local government. everywhere is safe in Kano
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by kaylardz(m): 6:52am On Jan 04, 2021
Arrewa:
Progress report on the new N6.6Billion flyover at Kantin Kwari Market being constructed by the admin of H.E Gov UmarGanduje, which will start from Kofar Mata Jumaat Mosque, through IBB way Junction it'll pass over Kantin Kwari Market & will terminate at Ibrahim Taiwo Road.
Truth be told, d magnitude of developmental projects being executed in Kano is mouthwatering. I wish our governors in d south can emulate dem
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Arewa1stSon: 11:38am On Jan 17, 2021
God bless northern Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha / Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko / PHOTOS: Gov. Wike Visits Sultan Of Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.