Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) (34592 Views)

Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development / Ten Niger Deltans Nominated To Visit SE And SW For Fact Finding On Development / Update On Development In Niger Delta Region(braced) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by patrickmuf(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ganduje is really doing a great job even if I don't agree with some of his moves...

I am impressed.
Kano, Kadunna, Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Lagos and Rivers are doing well...

If not for the insurgency, I am sure Borno would have been right up there. Even at that, Zulum is also doing well.

7 Likes

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Incognito403: 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
Redcrafton:

No country in the world is as distorted and cruelly constructed as Nigeria —Professor G. G. Darah,…

We know the distortion capital of Nigeria; #PotopotoRegion.

2 Likes

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
Now I know that OP is full blown Mahaukacin wawa....!!
How does filtered pictures of structures and sceneries put in place by siphoned Niger Delta Oil Money be signs of a prosperous almajiris headquarters of the world...??

Epicentre of extreme extreme poverty city of the whole world.

2 Likes

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by SmartPolician: 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
Arrewa:
Kano is developing!

These pictures are breathtaking!

Keep bringing them, bro

Kano State is on fire.

I love development, but I despise politics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by lexy2014: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
PHAYOL81:
Nice one there, kano. Ganduje is the man.
Hope our S.W politicians are seeing this. We can't be satisfied with Lagos alone posting development here and there; our other states must step up to be counted too.
The north ain't contented they have Abuja, rather they keep pushing for more with Kano, Kaduna and even Niger States posting serious developmental projects.

Which development is Lagos posting?

2 Likes

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Redcrafton: 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
Incognito403:

We know the distortion capital of Nigeria; #PotopotoRegion.

Can you imagine Edo getting more from Zamfara gold?

You would have used Allahu ba...and then detonate...to forceful ask for a change.

The south a different...

The potopoto region that creates the VAT you hypocrites take on VAT and taxes...?

I know you lack the capacity to reason.

2 Likes

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by PHAYOL81: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
@Ibrahimmrfish Even if it's only Minna Niger State develops, do visit the state and see beauty meet serenity and cleanliness. Even what Babangida did for the capital during his tenure is still evident till today.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by snowball11(m): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
Incognito403:

Lol, you sound pained and intimidated. I'll leave you to heal.

I sound pained with what exactly? You must be a clown. My advice to you has not changed, travel,....and you will see solid infrastructures; not these eyesores you celebrating, built by government the world over and their citizens are just quiet without blowing any trumpets!
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
Incognito403:

Yet y'all can't stop proliferating the north. "Developers" haha

I'm not from the east so if that's what you mean by developers, then sorry.

Have you anything reasonable to contribute beyond this point? If not, bye.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by sulaak(m): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
PHAYOL81:
Nice one there, kano. Ganduje is the man.
Hope our S.W politicians are seeing this. We can't be satisfied with Lagos alone posting development here and there; our other states must step up to be counted too.
The north ain't contented they have Abuja, rather they keep pushing for more with Kano, Kaduna and even Niger States posting serious developmental projects.

Abuja is in the Middlebelt, but I get your point. What is Ekiti, Ogun, Osun, Ondo, and Oyo doing in term of real infrastructure development?

2 Likes

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Habeyy(m): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
lexy2014:

Yet buhari & family fly abroad for treatment & Abba Kyari died in a Lagos hospital. Can ganduje receive treatment in these hospitals?
who throw stone
grin grin
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by gtown: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
I remembered the last two Eid sallah celebration when some northern youth decided to celebrate them showing some swags.
I also remembered how that pained some ipobian pig youths from southeast as they resorted to abusive name calling.
However, I thought this Christmas season offers them return match opportunity, but to-date I have not seen any one.
I earnestly hereby call out those pigs that were pained to come out and show us their own swags, maybe to balance the equation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by PHAYOL81: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
lexy2014:

Lol. Do we have to argue over this? If you're a Lagos resident, one's going on in your neighbourhood.
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
SmartyPants:
it's always a good sight to see development in any part of Nigeria. However, I applaud these with reservations because I don't see the use of building a modern city where you still practice unjust practices such as killing one because they said or did something you feel is blasphemy.

As southern Christian, I would always feel uncomfortable in such an environment.
In a sane society, all religious faiths deserve utmost respect. Why should someone blaspheme or disrespect others religion in the name of freedom of speech?
Pls, ask urself and do justice what would u feel if a non Christian insult Jesus with deliberate intention to provoke u?
Why the blasphemy against Jesus never happened in the north?
Don't u know that if a Muslim blaspheme against Jesus he'll get equal punishment with one who blaspheme against Islam in he North?
We need to learn how to respect one another and tolerate others faith. We need to learn to live with custom of the people of our host communities.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
Coronabirus:
In a sane society, all religious faiths deserve utmost respect. Why should someone blaspheme or disrespect others religion in the name of freedom of speech?
Pls, ask urself and do justice what would u feel if a non Christian insult Jesus with deliberate intention to provoke u?
Why the blasphemy against Jesus never happened in the north?
Don't u know that if a Muslim blaspheme against Jesus he'll get equal punishment with one who blaspheme against Islam in he North?
We need to learn how to respect one another and tolerate others faith. We need to learn to live with custom of the people of our host communities.

My brother, is death the solution for every problem?

I don't even get angry with people who blaspheme against Jesus. I feel pity for them and understand that they are misguided.

And Jesus Himself was the same for He prayed unto God to "forgive them for they know not what they are doing".
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by fallout87: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
I'm just wondering how much Kano actually generated as far as revenue to help them "develop" or is all this so-called great development just money from oil produced in other areas?

Lastly what is the point in these developments which you people will just bomb and destroy before 2023?

It's a waste.
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
PHAYOL81:

Lol. Do we have to argue over this? If you're a Lagos resident, one's going on in your neighbourhood.

I didn't ask u to argue. It's a simple question:

Since u live in Lagos, I don't see why d question is difficult for u to answer
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by darecool(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
Proffdada:
See what Jonathan would have done in Bayelsa instead of getting drunk
What happened the foolish governors in the state. Kano state has been fortunate since 1999 in terms of good projects and infrastructural projects.
To those that celebrate Tinubu and his leadership in Lagos, please go to Kano and see for yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Serveyouright(m): 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
Proffdada:
See what Jonathan would have done in Bayelsa instead of getting drunk
[color=#990000][/color]

Shut that your gutter called mouth up.
Was Jonathan then the governor of Bayelsa state or president of the federal Republic of Nigeria. What are the achievement of your Messiah Buhari in Kastina State. Political sycophant .
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by chibnnodi: 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
Wow! It's so amazing!.
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by afube: 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
[quote author=Nightalan post=97469380]grin Those flatheaded drug pushing swines from the East will start purging now. They don't have these kind of "deveropment" in their backward unproductive states.[/quote

Aboki nama you'll remain.........just remain in your utopia and collect your herdsmen from our backyards]
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by authority2006(m): 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
adecz:

This man is fast becoming
"Flyover" governor..

All the money is being spent on
flyover with nothing for resuscitation of
dead industry & chronic pandemic
of almajiri.

Religious fanaticism, hypocrisy & intolerance
is still one of the cottage industries of
Kano.

Yet, all this development is being
financed by tho oil wealth from the
forsaken Niger Delta.

See how you're wailing like your governors are not getting a fair share of the oil including 13% derivation. It's not how much or far, it is how well.
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by authority2006(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
CodeTemplar:
You are showing us pics of works done. What about those not done ?

Those ones are for the governor of your state.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by authority2006(m): 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
lexy2014:

Yet buhari & family fly abroad for treatment & Abba Kyari died in a Lagos hospital. Can ganduje receive treatment in these hospitals?

As long as it's functioning and operational for those who are meant to serve, Buhari and Ganduje can fvcking go anywhere they like. Akpabio had leg injury, he didn't consider the world class hospital that he built
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Chekwume16(m): 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
All these are avenues to still more money. They are commendable though but kano should invest more in human capital development. The people are mentally bankrupt
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Aboki99(m): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
This is what makes the hearts of the haters of the north ache! They collect derivation percentage, ports revenues etc , yet not much is on the ground to show for it because they're not politically sophisticated to hold their leaders accountable. We are prosperous infrastructure-wise because our clergy preach the importance of trust in leadership and other good virtues on Fridays, while theirs preach prosperity and connive with their political leaders:Their political leaders allow their clergy to fleech their masses, while the clergy allow the political leaders to do as they please with the treasury! Yet instead of them to hold both responsible for their predicament, they find an enemy in what they call the "parasite, illiterate north". If this is what parasitism and illiteracy mean, let God continue to give us more of such. Up Ganduje!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
authority2006:

As long as it's functioning and operational for those who are meant to serve, Buhari and Ganduje can fvcking go anywhere they like. Akpabio had leg injury, he didn't consider the world class hospital that he built

No sir. Whether it is akpabio, buhari or ganduje, they can't fvcking go anywhere they like. If u say "as long as it's functioning and operational for those who are meant to serve", defeats ur theory that "They can fvcking go anywhere they like". By d way, who are d hospitals meant to serve?
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by koko3: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kano is truly developing.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Asour: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nice! Those stores have an Arewa-esque Architectural touch to them. They're actually different from anything I've seen. Simple too.
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Cutiekatty: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
Arrewa:
Kano remains a great location for a growing family who desire an urban, metropolitan home with the conservative environment of the north.

Below is family homes estate located at Barnawa in Kano city.

They call us qouta system illiterates but we move! grin
You can't hide illiteracy under structural development. Illiteracy will come back to destroy all these beauty through terrorism if not tackled
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Dovegrey: 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje / Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.