Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,155 members, 7,849,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) (34590 Views)

Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development / Ten Niger Deltans Nominated To Visit SE And SW For Fact Finding On Development / Update On Development In Niger Delta Region(braced) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Gamesmart: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
Arrewa:
We were on a site seeing at the new and Nigeria's first ultra-modern Agro-commodity market in Gezawa, Kano, which was constructed at the cost of 4.5B Naira.

It is placed as a one-stop market for agriculture and it's value chain, aimed at diversifying the economy of Kano state.

What makes this basic nonsense "ultra-modern"?

All these cost N4.5bn?

E no go better for 15%-cut Ganduje.

Bloody criminal thief!
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Gamesmart: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
Arrewa:
From brain surgery, intermediate and basic medical services, the two ultra-modern hospitals in Kano can be a solution to your expensive medical expedition

Arguably the finest public health facility in Nigeria.

Another basic nonsense called "ultra-modern".

This is the beginning spectrum of "ultra-modern".

https://businessfocus.co.ug/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/ICU-ward.jpg

And this is Uganda o.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by 2Ways(m): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
Arrewa I would love to serve in Kano
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Gamesmart: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
Arrewa:
Kano is the home of culture and Traditions

Nice.
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Elzakzaky: 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
Gamesmart:

Nice.
Your attention is needed on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6333668/ronaldo-wins-globe
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by PHAYOL81: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Sorry which Abuja? So you think if Nigeria breakup now we will leave Abuja for the north? Abuja that was built with our oil money? Na lie. last lass e go be the new Jerusalem. Just as the Isrealites and the other people (Forgotten their names) are sharing Jerusalem, na so we go share Abuja.
And besides Abuja is owned by the Bhagis and theyre more Pro south and north.
First of, you dont have to leave provided you can abide by the laws of the new sovereignty; and that include having the necessary documents. Same applies to non-indigenes livng in Lagos, Ogun, Kano, Kaduna, Ibadan etc. You only get booted out if you commit crime against the state or the citizen.
That the Bhagis were once the indigenes and would always be is true but that they are inclined to the south is false and even so that shouldnt be a yardstick because it boils down to territory and culture, and in both instancf Abuja, the Bhagis are more embedded in the northern world than southern.
#IRestHere
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by mustafaa: 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
mrkings84:

You are learner. So we share my resources on 50/50 while you keep your own 100% for yourself and you are claiming you don't know what will be the out come?
We don't share resources 50/50. Oil-producing states receive more. Then you have the NDDC again.

Bro, let's be honest with ourselves, how is the north still your problem?
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by AustineJohn908(m): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
PHAYOL81:

First of, you dont have to leave provided you can abide by the laws of the new sovereignty; and that include having the necessary documents. Same applies to non-yoruba livng in Lagos, Ogun, Kano, Kaduna, Ibadan etc. You only get booted out if you commit crime against the state or the citizen.
That the Bhagis were once the indigenes and would always be is true but that they are inclined to the south is false and even so that shouldnt be a yardstick because it boils down to territory and culture, and in both instancf Abuja, the Bhagis are more embedded in the northern world than southern.
#IRestHere
Lol have told you my own. just like your own people will have to be administered by same laws and by the way I'm sure when that time comes i expect the UN to step him and create a military base there nothing like new sovereign trash if not the north will sign a contract to pay us all the oil money used in developing Abuja with the UN and AU as withness with a precise date on where they will pay it finish.
Abuja might be in the north but if you ask the Bhagis who they will prefer to go with I have no doubt it will be with the South and that being cause they're majority Christians and they know being in a Muslim dominated Country doesn't spell well for them and by the way I stay in Abuja and have allot of Bhagi friends..

I'm saying that we will assume control of Abuja or Abuja will be split up and one part given the south n the north...we won't allow the north take our investment (Abuja)...if you want Abuja be ready to pay us billions of dollars to get it.
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Flows001(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
Goodmarlian:
I really love north but I am scared
Make una help me with job around Lagos abeg tired of staying home ,I am hard working and honest God bless.

Not all Northern States are having insecurity issues, come to North Central and experience absolute calmness. Talking about Nasarawa state, Niger State, Abuja, Kogi, Kwara, Benue e.t.c.
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by OGBUKACT: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
wow kano is beautiful
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by PHAYOL81: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Lol have told you my own. just like your own people will have to be administered by same laws and by the way I'm sure ...If not the north will sign a contract to pay us all the oil money used in developing Abuja with the UN and AU as withness with a precise date...
Dont take it personal, bud. I'm a yoruba man, check my posts, i aint dragging Abuja wit you. I'm just sayng the reality as it would happen. No Abuja, Kano, Lagos, Ibadan,Ogun, Kaduna govt would chase anyone away subject to your being law-abiding as an immigrant that division would turn some residents in these states to. The problem would be in your nt livng within the policy guiding immigration and peaceful conduct.
And dont decieve yourself, d north owns Abuja anyday and would grab it when we break up. As a nation, our resources could b spent anywhere, anyhow, on anythng so long its in d interest of nations buildng and its guided by law. So Abuja is owing nobody.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Ajibade123(m): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Arrewa:
The Chairman Azman University Planning and Implementation Committe, Prof. Kabiru Isa Dandago delivering a speech at the official opening and handing over of the PG Hostel funded by CBN to Kano State University under the leadership of the VC prof Shehu
I just like this Arrewa guy with the way he keeps pushing his state under every circumstances
personally I think Kano is cool for trade but Arrewa help educate your people to reduce child birth and to empower more female children with education instead of marrying them off at a young age
I will like to hear your view about governor Ganduje
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by AustineJohn908(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
PHAYOL81:

Dont take it personal, bud. I'm a yoruba man, check my posts, i aint dragging Abuja wit you. I'm just sayng the reality as it would happen. No Abuja, Kano, Lagos, Ibadan,Ogun, Kaduna govt would chase anyone away subject to your being law-abiding as an immigrant that division would turn some residents in these states to. The problem would be in your nt livng within the policy guiding immigration and peaceful conduct.
And dont decieve yourself, d north owns Abuja anyday and would grab it when we break up. As a nation, our resources could b spent anywhere, anyhow, on anythng so long its in d interest of nations buildng and its guided by law. So Abuja is owing nobody.
Ok now make we watch and see when that time comes.
if they don't pay us we will level it down ghan lass lass we all lose.
They will have to pay if not we all have to agreed to coexist with each other and we won't agree that the northern army should be in control weather with police or military it is better the UN and the AU send in police men to administer the place.
it is our resources that developed abuja and Abuja wasn't agreed that it will be under the north on the instant of division. we will not leave Abuja for any north and besides I'm pretty much sure the real owners of Abuja, the Bhagis will like the South not to have a level of control there

1 Like

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by PHAYOL81: 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Ok now make we watch and see when that time comes.
if they don't pay us we will level it down ghan lass lass we all lose.
They will have to pay if not we all have to agreed to coexist with each other and we won't agree that the northern army should be in control weather with police or military it is better the UN and the AU send in police men to administer the place.
it is our resources that developed abuja and Abuja wasn't agreed that it will be under the north on the instant of division. we will not leave Abuja for any north and besides I'm pretty much sure the real owners of Abuja, the Bhagis will like the South not to have a level of control there
You are jon snow, you...
In d instance of division, what wuld b shard ar fund in reserve, debt, borders, etc. D moment territories ar carvd apart, u automatically knw what u hav in ladmass and resources and u're entitled 2 make ur law as u like. Ask the soviet about Moscow. Gud night.
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by sulaak(m): 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
lexy2014:

All this grammar u are speaking hasn't answered d simple question:

Which development is Lagos posting?

Lekki Deep Sea Port, Red, and Blue light rail lines, Eko Atlantic, Lekki FTZ

BTW, I hate Tinubu and his plethora of corrupt Lagos state governors that have underperformed despite the available resources.
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by sulaak(m): 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
BananaPeel:

Kano State is finer 100% than Delta State that has oil money.
What a waste of resources in my State.

You haven't been to Kano, overcrowded, dirty, and full of beggars. Just like Lagos overcrowded, dirty, and full of Northern beggars.
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by peaceway(m): 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
Dgr8hassiE:
Barnawa not Darmanawa.

Is Darmanawa karkasara area of kano
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by AustineJohn908(m): 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
PHAYOL81:

You are jon snow, you...
In d instance of division, what wuld b shard ar fund in reserve, debt, borders, etc. D moment territories ar carvd apart, u automatically knw what u hav in ladmass and resources and u're entitled 2 make ur law as u like. Ask the soviet about Moscow. Gud night.
Alright you have a point there Sha. anyways it doesn't matter..we will just start again
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tekrify:
Please keep quiet...
There is no death punishment in Christianity.. Inshort... punishment isn't in the hands of the people but in God...
In Christianity God fights and protects us but in ur Islam..you do everything humanly possible to fight for ur god and protect him...
That why the difference is clear..
That y we have Islamic group killing people in the name of their god... terrorist bombing all in the name of creating a single Islamic state where everything they do sychronise with their god...
They fuvk and kill innocent girls for their god
Kidnap and slutter non Muslim because of their god..
Don't u ever make a stupid point that ur not the same with those terrorist....
From Iran to Pakistan to Afghanistan to solomia , Nigeria etc..ur all the same with the same agenda..
That y u can insult Jesus Infront of a Christian..they won't do more than insult u or passby...but in ur Moslem community...if that person is not burnt alive then u believe justice hasn't been served.....

No matter how the world advances there will always be a clear difference between the Christians and it community to that of ur Islam..

Islam is a big curse to this world..that shitty god ur worship has ended more lives than world war one and two combined....
Fuvk u and ur god
Hitler is a Christian, US and her EU allied obviously kill and incite chaos in Islamic nations in the name of religion; killing of Ghaddafi, Saddam Hussein and many Muslims over false allegations in order to invade and destroybthe future of Islamic nations.
The biggest shame of most Christians is their ignorance of their religion. You don't know anything in ur religion except the music and dancing but u're ignorant of ur scripture. Are these verses not in the Bible:

1. Leviticus 24:17

17 “ ‘Anyone who takes the life of a human being is to be put to death.

2.Luke 19:27

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

3.2 Chronicles 15:12-1

And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

4.Deuteronomy 17:1-20

“You shall not sacrifice to the Lord your God an ox or a sheep in which is a blemish, any defect whatever, for that is an abomination to the Lord your God. “If there is found among you, within any of your towns that the Lord your God is giving you, a man or woman who does what is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, in transgressing his covenant, and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the host of heaven, which I have forbidden, and it is told you and you hear of it, then you shall inquire diligently, and if it is true and certain that such an abomination has been done in Israel, then you shall bring out to your gates that man or woman who has done this evil thing, and you shall stone that man or woman to death with stones. ...
5.Leviticus 20:13

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

6. Leviticus 20:27

“A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.”

You can't hide ur cruelty with ignorance wether in old or new testament!

1 Like

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Ezmans: 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
oyatz:

Provision for Health care is essential in the March towards development.
They are also working on solving the Al-majiri problem
who are walking?
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 12:18am On Dec 28, 2020
Nice one for Kano.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Gamesmart: 1:12am On Dec 28, 2020
Arrewa:
Kano is developing.....

Very nice.
Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by Gamesmart: 1:17am On Dec 28, 2020
mrkings84:
THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT THE NORTH IS MILKING THE SOUTH DRY HENCE THEY ARE MORE DEVELOP....

There is no doubt that your IQ is low.

2 Likes

Re: Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 3:05am On Dec 28, 2020
[s]
NaijaOlosho:
Is this how Americans publish their development in the news?

These are normal basically things the Govt should provide for the people

And not something we should shout allah allah and celebrate
[/s]
Pained Ipob member grin
If it were your region, you'll shouting Afonja up and down.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Borno Gov Donates Sambisa Forest For RUGA / 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.