Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

How To Divorce My Nigerian Husband? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Divorce My Nigerian Husband? (16057 Views)

The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated / How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? / I Want To Divorce My Husband. Can I Get Married Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: How To Divorce My Nigerian Husband? by slimdude(m): 11:46am On Nov 30, 2020
Divorce should only be an option when you are convinced and sure there's no other way to settle your differences with your spouse. Most times, its not okay to rush into the decision, it's better to consult a marriage counselor/ divorce lawyer to help you iron things out and if there's no way else in the situation, she will guide you through the divorce process, a lawyer I know that handles such cases so well is Sisilawyer, check her out here>> https://sisilawyer.com.ng/divorce-counseling
Re: How To Divorce My Nigerian Husband? by Quirekoon: 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
Leave the house for am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Speaks In Tongues And Also Prophecy In Tongue Too -but I Dislike It / Help!my 11-year Old Niece Wants To Have S/E/X. / Which Should Come First Between Career & Marriage In A Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.