Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,066 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. (3192 Views)

This Goes To The Ladies / Every Guy Should Read This . . . This Goes For Every Relationship . / This Goes To Our Ladiies!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by fstranger3(m): 3:46am On Apr 01, 2011
I cant die for anyone other than my mother and siblings.

I dont mind doing one last phock before she crosses over though. grin
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 3:56am On Apr 01, 2011
Givin up ma lyf 4 hers? Was dat d agreement we made d day we both fell in luv 4 each other?? Kia! I no fit ooo, but if in any way such case arise n my spouse at d point of death ask me 2 giv up ma lyf 4 hers if i truely luv ha. My response will b "sweetheart, y not go seek such 4rm any of ur siblings or even ur old papa, i bet one'll surelly giv up hes/hers ur u, y me??."
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 4:45am On Apr 01, 2011
Henry46:

Givin up ma lyf 4 hers? Was dat d agreement we made d day we both fell in luv 4 each other?? Kia! I no fit ooo, but if in any way such case arise n my spouse at d point of death ask me 2 giv up ma lyf 4 hers if i truely luv ha. My response will b "sweetheart, y not go seek such 4rm any of your siblings or even your old papa, i bet one'll surelly giv up hes/hers your u, y me??."

When you're laying on your deathbed and your wife asks you this question, I promise you, I will be there with notepad, iPad, pen, stylus, camera, camcorder, laptop, voice recorder, and President Obama as witness, to write down and record your response.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by HaveSense1(m): 4:52am On Apr 01, 2011
Funny, how when if this was to happen to you, most of you would be practically begging your wife/fiancee/some ho to give up their life so you could live.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by medacares: 8:32am On Apr 01, 2011
NO NO NO, I cant do dat. Cos if i die she is goina ride another man's d¤¤k
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 10:15am On Apr 01, 2011
^^Is that what you think? but i'll let you know if there's true love in your marriage you wouldn't even think of that before doing that for your precious wife to take care of your kids when you're no more.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 01, 2011
ogugua88:

When you're laying on your deathbed and your wife asks you this question, I promise you, I will be there with notepad, iPad, pen, stylus, camera, camcorder, laptop, voice recorder, and President Obama as witness, to write down and record your response.
hehehehehehehehehe, u'r just too funny
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 01, 2011
Tosinville:

^^Is that what you think? but i'll let you know if there's true love in your marriage you wouldn't even think of that before doing that for your precious wife to take care of your kids when you're no more.
u'r 101% wrong tosin, no human in his ryt senses will giv up his lyf in d name of luv, i can bet my future car on dis.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 01, 2011
Tosinville:

u'r 101% wrong tosin, no human in his ryt senses will giv up his lyf in d name of luv, i can bet my future car on dis.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by alagha: 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2011
well since 190 can do it for mrs chima, i believe i can try my best.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2011
Henry46:

Oga I'm assuming the statements in your location and signature implies you're intelligent. I'm awaiting it because I haven't seen any in your posts, be it in thought or grammar. For you to say no human being will give up his or her life in the name of love is beyond naïve as it happenson a daily basis. I can give you countless of examples, dating as far back as the bible and as recent as the earthquakes in Japan. I can enlighten you on this matter if you so wish, however, the brand, model, and year of the car must first be discussed.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by jkay1(m): 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2011
ogugua88:

No, Jesus was not a special case. If he was, then you would not be following him.

Ewooo, so all these years pastors, preachers, reverends, part-time molesters have been teaching una to live like Christ, be like Christ, follow Christ, emulate Christ, think like Christ, na for talk sake? If Jesus, or someone like him, ever married, he would die for his wife with or without guarantee that she would live. Altruism. <------------- My philosophy. It also happens to be what Jesus taught. It ALSO happens to be in your same bible. See as you dey pick the book apart to your liking. I can bet that at least 75% of those who said NO are Christians. Very un-Christian o. Una dey sure u wan go heaven? Lol.

The same woman that sacrificed giving birth to children in the first place, you won't die for her? There are no guarantees that a healthy child will be born or that a woman will be healthy and trauma-free postnatal, yet women deliver babies every day. She can easily say "no because there's no guarantee that the baby or myself or either of us will survive", but she does it because of unconditional love. There are no guarantees in life, yet we still dey.

Don't die for me. I'll detonate the grenade myself. Live jor!
And when d man gives up his life so that d wife might live, does it suggest that d woman luvs d husband? Pls tell me how asking your husband to take his life & give u urs shows u luv him. Women/Girls believe luv is one way. Most times they're never thinkin of what they can do; they only think of what d men can do for them. Give em chance and they will like to pluck an apple from a paw paw tree. Luv is a 2 way thing babe. If u REALLY luv your husband, u will give up your life so he might live (and that means suggestin he lives on while u die). Women are just so unbelievable! Kai!
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2011
j.kay:

And when d man gives up his life so that d wife might live, does it suggest that d woman luvs d husband? Pls tell me how asking your husband to take his life & give u urs shows u luv him. Women/Girls believe luv is one way. Most times they're never thinkin of what they can do; they only think of what d men can do for them. Give em chance and they will like to pluck an apple from a paw paw tree. Luv is a 2 way thing babe. If u REALLY luv your husband, u will give up your life so he might live (and that means suggestin he lives on while u die). Women are just so unbelievable! Kai!

Who said anything about asking? I would never ask anyone to die for me. I can easily give my life for anyone, husband or not, because I consider myself selfless and I'm willing to do anything for anyone for the greater good. I've mentioned that already. I may not get such feelings in return lol, but so be it. I'd rather die a hero than live a fool. This thread isn't about asking someone to die for you. It is, however, about giving your life for your spouse/partner. I can easily do that. You must be mistaking me for someone else because I don't recall giving any reason for you to think I don't believe in two-way love. I agree that it is. A man should love his wife to the point that he can do anything for her, be it death; same for a woman.

EQUALITY! Men are too busy stating what they do in a relationship, women are too busy stating what they do in a relationship, una don craze. It's not about who does what. There are men who stay at home and let their wives work hectic hours. That doesn't make her more worthy pf life or vice versa. Two people bring children into a world. Granted, a woman does the 9 months, gives birth, nurses, etc., but she wouldn't have gotten their without a man in her life. A man would not have girls and/or boys as his offspring without a woman. If the two are capable of creating a child, then the two should also be capable of raising that child. "If I die, she'll more than likely remain unemployed". Unless you married a goat, such things shouldn't matter. I'm sure whomever someone marries is strong-willed and has some intelligence. She can make do as a widow, the same way the men saying "No" in this thread can make do as widowers.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by jkay1(m): 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2011
ogugua88:

EQUALITY! Men are too busy stating what they do in a relationship, women are too busy stating what they do in a relationship, una don craze. It's not about who does what. There are men who stay at home and let their wives work hectic hours. That doesn't make her more worthy pf life or vice versa. Two people bring children into a world. Granted, a woman does the 9 months, gives birth, nurses, etc., but she wouldn't have gotten their without a man in her life. A man would not have girls and/or boys as his offspring without a woman. If the two are capable of creating a child, then the two should also be capable of raising that child. "If I die, she'll more than likely remain unemployed". Unless you married a goat, such things shouldn't matter. I'm sure whomever someone marries is strong-willed and has some intelligence. She can make do as a widow, the same way the men saying "No" in this thread can make do as widowers.
Then there is no need for one party to die for d other. End of discussion!
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2011
j.kay:

Then there is no need for one party to die for d other. End of discussion!

Discussion re-started for two reasons:

1. One party is the topic of this thread.
2. No, there's no "need". There's no need for anyone to do anything. Do I have to go to school? Do I have to work? Do I have to marry and have children in the future? No, but we do those things anyway because that's life. In this same life, accidents, disasters, catastrophes, etc., happen. I was under the impression that tosinville meant risking death for your wife, like running into a burning building for her, or jumping into the ocean, or trying to pull her out of a burning building. If you can stand there and watch her perish, then I wonder if you even loved her at all lol. I've heard stories of people dying, trying to save their pets, yes, I said pets, from rogue waves. I've heard of people dying, pushing a stranger out of the path of a speeding vehicle. My point is that having to give reasons as to why one won't save his wife is pathetic and abominable.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by jkay1(m): 12:00am On Apr 02, 2011
ogugua88:

Discussion re-started for two reasons:

1. One party is the topic of this thread.
2. No, there's no "need". There's no need for anyone to do anything. Do I have to go to school? Do I have to work? Do I have to marry and have children in the future? No, but we do those things anyway because that's life. In this same life, accidents, disasters, catastrophes, etc., happen. I was under the impression that tosinville meant risking death for your wife, like running into a burning building for her, or jumping into the ocean, or trying to pull her out of a burning building. If you can stand there and watch her perish, then I wonder if you even loved her at all lol. I've heard stories of people dying, trying to save their pets, yes, I said pets, from rogue waves. I've heard of people dying, pushing a stranger out of the path of a speeding vehicle. My point is that having to give reasons as to why one won't save his wife is pathetic and abominable.
I wasnt under this same impression. Cant say d original poster was too. He was damn specific for chrissake! If d original context of this topic has suggested anything close to d impression u had, u would've gotten different better replies from all these guys that said "no". The reason for death would've made sense at least. As it stands, it doesnt make a damn sense.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 02, 2011
j.kay:

I wasnt under this same impression. Cant say d original poster was too. He was damn specific for chrissake! If d original context of this topic has suggested anything close to d last part i highlighted in your comment, u would've gotten different better replies from all these guys that said "no". The reason for death would've made sense at least. As it stands, it doesnt make a damn sense.

I think he may have been under that impression, since his post says critical condition/situation. I think all of you only saw critical condition, as in hospital lol. I saw both, as in hospital and her drowning or in desperate need of help. He can explain himself later lol.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 02, 2011
Well it depends if its someone i really love(which is rare) i would Wife or friend.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by jkay1(m): 12:14am On Apr 02, 2011
ogugua88:

I think he may have been under that impression, since his post says critical condition/situation. I think all of you only saw critical condition, as in hospital lol. I saw both, as in hospital and her drowning or in desperate need of help. He can explain himself later lol.
lol. Are we gonna be arguin this much when i marry u?lol. U know i luv u. Right?
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 02, 2011
I meant, Tosinville can explain his thread lol.

I don't argue really. This isn't arguing anyway. Just friendly debate.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by jkay1(m): 12:20am On Apr 02, 2011
Ya i know u were referin to tosinville. U dont give up easily; thats what i meant. In short u never give up, lol. Nice dimples. smiley smiley smiley
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by viruz007(m): 12:44am On Apr 02, 2011
yeah i wld die 4 her. No questions and arguements. That just me. I practice agape love even tho atyms eros love happens. My opinion, cool
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by raymann01(m): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2012
I can't say dying for her should be next line of action but I'll try all possible options to make her regain her life back but not dying for her cos there's no guarantee that she would survive if u lay ur life down for hers...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl / Why Do Men Get Custody Of The Children / They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.