Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,926 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. (3191 Views)

This Goes To The Ladies / Every Guy Should Read This . . . This Goes For Every Relationship . / This Goes To Our Ladiies!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 8:28am On Mar 31, 2011
^^rofl
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 8:30am On Mar 31, 2011
@S.ohiemi, you're funny bro!, rofl
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by roughneck: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2011
I can risk my life to save her but not intentionally giving mine for hers, nefa
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 8:43am On Mar 31, 2011
^really?lol
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Odunharry(m): 8:50am On Mar 31, 2011
for where dm dy do dat 1?
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 8:52am On Mar 31, 2011
^^Bro, if you truly love your wife from your heart u will do it o! for her sake.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by SexyDuby(f): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2011
Who says such a love still exists in this our over civilized world

I CAN NEVER CONSIOUSLY GIVE UP MY LIFE FOR MY HUSBAND(LAI-LAI).

The most i can do is risk n donate a kidney or sometin but not substituiting my precious life 4 him
Besides, i'll be d one 2 take care of our children cuz if u die 4 him, he'll re-marry in 2days time n ur kids r not even assured of a better life wit their step-mother lipsrsealed
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2011
@tosin
If your wife is dying AND truly loves you, she won't let you do it!
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by chei: 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2011
How can I die for pússy?
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2011
@poster
let me go religious on your asss: Why would I go against GOD's will?! The holy father is calling her to be by his side, I will tearfully let her die if its god's plan. . . .
Btw: a gal who "supposedly" loves you equally would NEVER ask you to die for her simply because "supposedly" death is better than life without me. Lol!

If i were BLIND FOLDED and someone recited this to me. I'd know it was Mr.BrownJay.
smh.  grin

chei:

How can I die for pússy?

and to think there is a possibility that I may carry a child
that has what he has. . . undecided
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2011
MzDarkSkin
People don't change a winning team/formula. lol
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2011
lol I understand bro grin
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2011
MrBrownjay

Yup! i understand where you're going to, not that your wife will stop u or not from doing that for her sake but you're the one who's willingly to die for your wife to live as a REAL MAN u use to be in your marriage.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2011
Its funny most nigerian men are TOY SOLDIERS in a marriage after promising their wives before marriage that they'll stick with them thru thick & thin, even its only death that can seperate us & i can even die for my wife.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2011
@tosin
Pls, care to show me where in the "real man" manual it says that a man should die for his love?!
Abeg stop reading these Romeo and Juliet stories, they are clouding your judgment.

There is NO reason whatsoever why a man should die for his love one AND any loved one who requires it of you, doesn't deserve it!
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2011
Na wa o. In the movie, Titanic, rescuers called for women and children first to proceed onto the lifeboats. Imagine if it was Nigerian Titanic.

Rescuer: Women and children first!!
Men: FOR WHAT? Nne, abeg comot for road! Na my work and money wey bring you this far sha! COMOT! Oya, bros, row dey go sharp sharp.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2011
The marriage vow says:"till death do us part". So if she is dying, that should be the normal end of marriage but you are trying to go against it but, If I was to die, we would still be apart, so what would that action solve?!
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2011
MrBrownjay

Naw!! stop quoting that way but i just don't feel like including the bible to this issue. Do you know the bible says: THE GREATEST LOVE OF ALL IS TO LAY UR LIFE DOWN FOR SOMEONE?
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2011
Ogugua88

Hahahahahahahahaha! you're extremely funny, girl, are you saying nigerian men don't know what real love is?lol
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2011
@tosin
Here are 2 verses from that SAME bible, that you should consider:
(1 Corinthians 6:19-20 NIV) [19] Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; [20] you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.

(1 Corinthians 3:16-17 NIV) [16] Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you? [17] If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him; for God's temple is sacred, and you are that temple.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2011
So if your love for your wife is greater than your love for god THEN go ahead in destroying your "temple" aka body for some mere mortal.
As for me, my body is a temple and will NOT be destroyed for no reason other than god himself (re) calling me to be by his side.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2011
Its complicated.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2011
You are the one who is making it complicated thanks to "romeo and Juliet" "titanic" and all the crazy movies and books about the subject.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2011
MrBrownjay
I understand that our body is the temple of God only if you use that same body to fornicate, kill, steal, adultery etc to do all sort of silly worldly things but for your wife, she's now your own blood, flesh of flesh & if you can't do that for your wife just for love who else can you do that for? just like i said earlier that the bible says "the Greatest love of all is to lay your life down for someone else" tell me what that suppose to mean, bro?
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2011
Romeo & Juliet, Titanic? thats sounds so absurd to me, do you think ppl don't do that for love?¿¿
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2011
@tosin
Probably that "someone else" was meant to be GOD aka our "supposedly" greatest love on this earth. Lol

How could you sacrifice your life for something/someone that wasn't your greatest love?!

So my question to you is: what's YOUR greatest love?! What's the ONE person above all that you would sacrifice your life to?
Preacher MBJ is in the house.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2011
Don't twist my point, we already know its normal to love & worship your God and there's this one you should love & respect like yourself which is your wife and in a situation like this you should be ready to do anything for her & i want you to get your point straight, can you do that yes or no? you already know things like this happens till now even a mere heartbreak leads to suicide.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Gokson01(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2011
Let's imagine u r in d shoe (HOSPITAL), God forbid, Wot do u think it will become of u? Think twice
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^I don't get your point.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^I don't get your point.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2011
Well my point IS: you wouldn't give your life for anything meaningless, other than your greatest love aka the ONE thing in this life that you couldn't live without.
So pls enlighten me and tell me what is this ONE thing you couldn't live without aka your greatest love?
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by MrChima: 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2011
There is an appointed to die after that judgment. I cant delay God's timing n jugment for her. So she has to go and answer her queries. I cant die for her pls. She cant even die for me either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Advise wld you give A Girl Who Is Very Pretty But Insecure. / The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.