Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today (12476 Views)

I'm Going To Kill Someone Today / Should I Follow My Mother's Advice? / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by sharpwriter(m): 9:56am On Jan 11, 2021
davillian:
And guys from that side can furck.....
Be like the girl reason the way the guy take skata her junction box she wake up use cutlass open the boy stomach ......

Lol cheesy see your reasoning. Anyways I read that she took weed. Don't know how true Sha.
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by davillian(m): 9:59am On Jan 11, 2021
sharpwriter:

Lol cheesy see your reasoning. Anyways I read that she took weed. Don't know how true Sha.
Weed , drugs and alcohol is part of the job naw
ABI u think it's easy for a woman to furch somone she doesn't know or like....

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Emu4u2c: 10:00am On Jan 11, 2021
Liposure:
and to think they are good in bed (them and calabar girls)
They are darm good.

Then you get stucked between choosing between the Devil and the blue deep sea..

To let the Witch go or to keep a good F...uck buddy

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by sharpwriter(m): 10:01am On Jan 11, 2021
Mannylex:

"You have to wait and see if it's true" Yet you post her photo online

It's true... People even stripped her naked with beatings black and blue before handling her to the police.
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by sharpwriter(m): 10:02am On Jan 11, 2021
davillian:

Weed , drugs and alcohol is part of the job naw
ABI u think it's easy for a woman to furch somone she doesn't know or like....

Hmmmn.... Thoughtful!
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by davillian(m): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2021
sharpwriter:

Hmmmn.... Thoughtful!
To me it's not weed that made her kill him
It's simply because he refused to pay her
And she reasoned her the guy destroyed her pussssy like he was going to pay for it....

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by sharpwriter(m): 10:28am On Jan 11, 2021
davillian:

To me it's not weed that made her kill him
It's simply because he refused to pay her
And she reasoned her the guy destroyed her pussssy like he was going to pay for it....

Kai, the girl mad o
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by ChingaOne: 10:35am On Jan 11, 2021
Do she posses demons
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Obakashdee(m): 11:05am On Jan 11, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

Not at all bro.. if u go to her Instagram page u will confirm it.
Put the ig page here na to confirm
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Richsteemit: 11:14am On Jan 11, 2021
This girl go sweet for bed Abeg make una send me d video make I masturbate small. na this type of girls I dey like for bed.
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Erigs: 11:49am On Jan 11, 2021
Depressed101:
what if it was in self defense
na my area be that.
The girl smoke Igbo and the guy knack am finish e no gree pay her, argument ensued and the girl stabbed and killled him, as she was about to escape she was then caught

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Erigs: 11:49am On Jan 11, 2021
Richsteemit:
This girl go sweet for bed Abeg make una send me d video make I masturbate small. na this type of girls I dey like for bed.
the video sef her chest don fall and e nor too clear

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Bahamas95(m): 11:53am On Jan 11, 2021
sharpwriter:

According to the story, she smoked some weed before whatever took hold of her senses took over her. #sad

This one made me remember that film that year : "the soul that sinneth"

In the movie, a possessed corper girl into runs always move about with a claw hammer. And she batters the head of whichever man that carries her whenever they are together. The evil spirit will just take hold of her and she will strike the man from the back cheesy
I broke up with one of my girlfriends before new year cos I could no longer cope with her aggressiveness. She gets angry at the slightest provocation and I don't want her to kill me before my time.

It was a difficult decision to take cos of her beauty but I had to take it to save my life. Her sister always adviced me to be patient with her that she would change but I ran outa patience. Both of us got "short fuse" but I try as much as possible to control my anger unlike her, so it's better we go our separate ways.

Both of us fuse fit blow same time oneday now and dead body go dey ground.....Don't want that kinda situation.

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Queenslander(f): 11:55am On Jan 11, 2021
Richsteemit:
❌❌❌❌❌❌
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Richsteemit: 11:57am On Jan 11, 2021
Erigs:
the video sef her chest don fall and e nor too clear

I go manage aaam. Send aam bro I used God beg u.
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Richsteemit: 11:58am On Jan 11, 2021
Queenslander:
❌❌❌❌❌❌
Why you quote me, u better behave yourself
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Erigs: 11:59am On Jan 11, 2021
Richsteemit:

I go manage aaam. Send aam bro I used God beg u.
them no dey send videos on nairaland na
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Richsteemit: 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
Erigs:
them no dey send videos on nairaland na

don dm u
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Queenslander(f): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
Richsteemit:

Why you quote me, u better behave yourself
come and beat me now..
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Richsteemit: 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
Queenslander:
come and beat me now..

Tell me your location if they born you well, u better avoid me in peace before I beat you black and blue. you go dey online you go dey press waiting you no fit talk offline.
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Trendy247: 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
Emu4u2c:
especially Akwa Ibom girls.
Dey are possessed
Sharrap she's an igbo girl
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Queenslander(f): 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
Richsteemit:

Tell me your location if they born you well, u better avoid me in peace before I beat you black and blue. you go dey online you go dey press waiting you no fit talk offline.
Lool, see this big fool.. if you dare put a hand on me, it's the last time you'll see it.. you can take that to the bank!! Idiott.

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Richsteemit: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
Queenslander:
Lool, see this big fool.. if you dare put a hand on me, it's the last time you'll see it.. you can take that to the bank!! Idiott.

I don't like to fight with coward people like u. You can only abuse I know people like you, just only one slap is okay for you. Queen of mumu
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Queenslander(f): 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
Richsteemit:

I don't like to fight with coward people like u. You can only abuse I know people like you, just only one slap is okay for you. Queen of mumu
smh, you dumb fuckkk. I can see this your constant masturbation is really causing you brain drain..,. Cause your becoming more brainless by the day,. Now run along,. It's time for you to masturbate again.. you chronic wankker grin grin grin
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by BastardWike: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
post=97934914:

We can't post the video here.
Too bad and gory.

Where is the video please
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by angelfallz(m): 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by angelfallz(m): 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
Queenslander:

Lol, let me play devil's advocate. Queenslander if you're so sure of yourself drop your location or send it privately.
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Glawrie: 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
Someone else has also posted the same story claiming they are currently serving together in akwa ibom state. And that he saw her being battered by people who caught her.
It may be true though, who knows. Desperate girls everywhere
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Richsteemit: 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
Queenslander:
smh, you dumb fuckkk. I can see this your constant masturbation is really causing you brain drain..,. Cause your becoming more brainless by the day,. Now run along,. It's time for you to masturbate again.. you chronic wankker grin grin grin

Peace. I hate fighting with people like you and please don't quote me again . you are just pissing me off
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by 44Bulldog(m): 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
Richsteemit:

Omoh

Naso u Hot reach undecided

Wahala be like kpekus ooo cheesy
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Worldliness(f): 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
Funkyswagzz:
I am really shocked to see this girl I follow on Instagram killed someone on her birthday. I didn't even know she's into street runs. Early hours today she was celebrating her birthday next I just saw a news she killed someone. Mehn I have to wait and see if this really true. She stays at uyo.

Its quite unfortunate. I'm thinking their agreement went wrong. Maybe after the sex he didn't pay as agreed and instead beat her up. She may have acted in self defence.

This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! / May We Never Jam This Girl On Bed (extreme Graphic Photo) / Would You Marry Someone Who Has Broken Ties With Their Parents?